Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-20-2016, 07:30 AM   #1
Salty Dog

Talking HaveAFunDay-DiceDare

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This dice dare is under permanent construction, but you can allready play it and have fun.

If you have any suggestion for new sections, dares within a section or any other suggestion - please feel free to post it in this thread. Any help is welcome!

Currently i am primary looking for interesting new sections to fit everyones taste. Furthermore I'll try to get more complexety to each section by new methods of generating randomness.

Version: 1.1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my new dice dare.

This dare covers a lot of different fetishes, so maybe some of the tasks could break your limits.

But don't worry!

I made up a simple rule, that assures that you won't have to break any of your limits. So this dare basically can be performed by everyone.

Every dare is designed in the same way. If you roll a "1" with a D6 you will have to do nothing in this section. The difficulty increases with bigger numbers. So if you roll a "6" it will always lead to a rather hard task.

But what if you roll a task that breaks your limits? No problem. Just subtract 1 from the roll. If the task is to hard again, subtract one more until you get a task that you are ok with.

You think that's cheating? No it's not, because you will add the same number to any other roll that will lead to a task that will not break your limit. So if you get a task that's to hard you may trade it with a task that's is easier and do a harder task in a section where you got an easy task or even no task.

This includes that you have to roll for every section before you start trading.

Furthermore you may play this dice dare in different difficulty modes. There are 6 different modes. You can choose which one you'll play. If you feel daring enough you may also roll for it. But only roll for it if you are sure, that you would be okay with the worst case. If you won't play the worst case anyways just chose the mode you want to play.

The modes:
1) Roll with 1 die in every section and subtract 1 from the result. (If you roll a 1 it still counts as 1.) You may leave out up to 3 sections, but you have to decide the sections before you roll.
2) Roll with 2 dice in each section. Always take the lowest number. (If the rolls are equal, you will just have to perform that number.) You may leave out up to 2 sections, but you have to decide the sections before you roll.
3) Roll with 1 die in each section.
You may leave out 1 section, but you have to decide the section before you roll.
4) Roll with 1 die in every section and add 1 to the result. (If you roll a 6 it still counts as 6.)
5) Roll with 2 dice in every section. Always take the highest number.
6) Roll with 5 dice in every section. Always take the highest number.

Some tasks come with a notification like this: (10-100~5)

Here is an explanation what this notification means: (minimal Number-maximal Number~Amount of number that you have to generate)

So in this example you would have to generate 5 numbers between 10 and 100. In order to do so I recommend https://www.random.org/integers/. You only need the lowest number for your dare. By this method getting lower numbers is more likely but if you are unlucky you still get a high number which increases the difficulty of your task.

Important: Always try to combine the tasks as good as possible! For example you can most likely do the task of the sections "Masturbation" and "Anal" at the same time. If it's possible to do it simultaneously - DO IT!

It's time to finally start the dare now!

Clothes:(while u have nothing else to do...)
1) As you like to dress.
2) Fully dressed.
3) Only underwear and shirt.
4) Only underwear.
5) Just be naked.
6) X-dress. (If you are female, just wear your sluttiest outfit.)
Masturbation:
1) You may cum if you want.
2) Masturbate for (15-180~7) minutes. You may cum afterwards.
3) Edge (10-150~5) times. You may cum afterwards.
4) Masturbate for (25-180~5) minutes. You are not allowed to cum at all.
5) Edge (10-150~4) times. You are not allowed to cum at all.
6) Don't touch yourself at all.
Anal:
1) None.
2) Finger your ass for (5-60~8) minutes with (1-4~4) fingers
3) Use a small dildo or object to fuck your ass for (5-60~7) minutes.
4) Use a large dildo or object to fuck your ass for (5-60~6) minutes.
5) Plug your ass with 1:small/2:medium/3:large plug (1-3~2) for (30-300~4) minutes.
6) Start with 4) and continue with 5).
Bladder:
1) None.
2) You may only pee (2-8~4) times today. [in this case the highest number counts]
3) Roll (1-7~4) clock times [in this case the highest number counts] at which you may pee.
-> https://www.random.org/clock-times/
4) Every time you feel the urge to pee wait 30 minutes until you use the bathroom.
5) Do 4) and push your bladder every 5 minutes.
6) Ask for permission every time you need to pee.
Pee:
1) Nothing.
2) Pee while kneeling in front of a toilet.
3) Pee while standing away 1 large step from the toilet and close your eyes. (Girls just pee standing witch closed eyes.)
4) Pee on your hands.
5) Drink (100-500~5) milliliters of your own pee.
6) Give yourself a golden shower.
Poo:
1) Nothing.
2) Sit on the rim of your toilet.
3) You will stand while using the bathroom.
4) You will do it outdoors. You may bring cleaning devices.
5) Shit on the floor of your bathroom. Clean it up by only using your hands. No cleaning devices allowed.
6) Shit on the floor of your bathroom. Clean it up by only using your mouth. No cleaning devices allowed.
Enema: (If you do not have an enema kit you may subtract 3 from your rolled result)
1) None.
2) Have an enema with (200-1000~5) milliliters of normal tempered water. Hold it for (5-30~4) minutes.
3) Have an enema with (200-1000~4) milliliters of cold water. Hold it for (5-30~3) minutes.
4) Have an enema with (200-1000~4) milliliters of hot water. Hold it for (5-30~3) minutes.
5) Have an enema with as much normal tempered water as possible. Keep overflowing if you can't hold anymore.
6) Do 4) and rub your body with the water afterwards.
Pain:
1) No pain this time.
2) Spank each ass cheek (10-500~8) times with a wooden spoon.
3) Spank each ass cheek (10-500~7) times with a belt/chain or similar.
4) Put clothespins on your nipples for (10-120~5) minutes.
5) Punch your balls/Flick your clit ( 5-50~3) times hard.
6) Rub a hot pepper like habanero or similar to your balls/ region around your vagina.
Bondage:
1) None.
2) Tie your ankles together for (30-120~4) minutes.
3) Do 2) + Tie your wrists for the same time.
4) Tie yourself to a chair for (30-120~4) minutes.
5) Hogtie yourself for (30-120~4) minutes.
6) Tie yourself to your bed for (30-120~3) minutes.
Shaving: (easy for girls though... If you are a girl add 3 to your rolled result)
1) None.
2) Chest.
3) 2) + Pubes.
4) 3) + Legs.
5) 4)+ Arms.
6) 5)+ Trim your head hair to 3 millimeters.
(Semi-)Public:
1) Nothing.
2) Strip naked in a cubical of a public toilet for (5-40~3) minutes.
3) Do 2) and start masturbating as soon as someone enters and stop when they leave.
4) Have a walk outside without undies and an unzipped jeans.
5) Go to the woods, strip naked, and have a (100-2000~5) meter walk.
6) Do 3) But store your clothes in a different cubicle and do NOT lock your cubicle or the one where you have stored your clothes.
Bodywriting:
1) Nothing.
2) Write 3 degrading words on your Chest.
3) Ask a getDare-Member what you should write above your genitals
4) Write down 3 names of friends of the opposite sex in combination with some sexual content on 3 different parts of your body.
5) Write your biggest fantasy on your body. Use at least (25-250~3) words in order to do so.
6) Write the words "fucktoy", "slave" and "slut" on visible parts of your body.

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.
punishments:line writing, eating cum, crossdressing.
Limits: illegal, permanent injurys.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Kik: SaltyDog7890

Last edited by Salty Dog; 04-20-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Salty Dog for this post:
Old 04-20-2016, 07:31 AM   #2
Salty Dog

Updates
Code:
Version 1.1
-New sections:
(Semi-)Public Bodywriting
-New rule: Do tasks simultaneously if possible. -Minor adjustments
Info
Code:
I am planning to create a program that does all the rolls for you. 
It will include a GUI that allows you to manage the trading easier.

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby

Last edited by Salty Dog; 04-20-2016 at 01:20 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Salty Dog for this post:
Old 04-20-2016, 07:50 AM   #3
wandering76

Dice is plural. As in more than one. If you're talking just one, it's called a die. Otherwise, awesome dare!!

Dislikes: Anything Illegal, friends/family, messy/diapers wedgies, etc.
wandering76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:53 AM   #4
Salty Dog

Thank you for pointgin that out. ;p I will change that.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
The following user says Thank You to Salty Dog for this post:
Old 04-20-2016, 01:22 PM   #5
Salty Dog

I just updated the dare to Version 1.1. If you'd like to know what has changed check out the update-box in the second post of this thread.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Old 04-21-2016, 06:47 AM   #6
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I would say a punishment section incase you can't fulfil the conditions such as you were meant to edge put ended up cumming instead. But I love it so far and hope to find the time to do it
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:59 AM   #7
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

yes it's an interesting dare...a bit terrifying too. You're bound to roll something terrible

I hope I find the time to do this soon too! I look forward to seeing some results!

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:21 PM   #8
SissyRoosNL

The modes:
Rolled a 6) Roll with 5 dice in every section. Always take the highest number.
Clotheswhile u have nothing else to do...)
6) X-dress. (If you are female, just wear your sluttiest outfit.)
Masturbation:
6) Don't touch yourself at all.
Anal:
4) Use a large dildo or object to fuck your ass for (5-60~6) minutes. – 11 minutes
5) Plug your ass with 1:small/2:medium/3:large plug (1-3~2) MEDIUM for (30-300~4) 180 minutes.
Bladder:
1) None. YAHTZEE!!
Pee:
6) Give yourself a golden shower.
Poo:
6 to 4) You will do it outdoors. You may bring cleaning devices.
Enema: (If you do not have an enema kit you may subtract 3 from your rolled result)
5) Have an enema with as much normal tempered water as possible. Keep overflowing if you can't hold anymore.
Pain:
rolled 3 as highest: + 2 makes 5) Punch your balls/Flick your clit ( 5-50~3) lowest was 8 times hard.

Bondage:
6) Tie yourself to your bed for (30-120~3) minutes. Lowest was 63
Shaving: (easy for girls though... If you are a girl add 3 to your rolled result)
Rolled 3x1 and 2x2: 2 - 1) None.
(Semi-)Public:
4 +1 5) Go to the woods, strip naked, and have a (100-2000~5) 121 meter walk.
Bodywriting:
5) Write your biggest fantasy on your body. Use at least (25-250~3) 56 words in order to do so.

Thanks for the nice dare!!!

Rules I follow
SissyRoosNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:19 AM   #9
stinkybutt

Clothes:(while u have nothing else to do...)
5) Just be naked.

Masturbation:
4) Masturbate for (39) minutes. You are not allowed to cum at all.

Anal:
4) Use a large dildo or object to fuck your ass for (31) minutes.
5) Plug your ass with 1:small/2:medium/3:large plug (2) for (59) minutes.
Bladder:
6) Ask for permission every time you need to pee.

Pee:
2) Pee while kneeling in front of a toilet.

Poo:
4) You will do it outdoors. You may bring cleaning devices.

3) Have an enema with (701) milliliters of cold water. Hold it for (13) minutes.

Pain:
2) Spank each ass cheek (150) times with a wooden spoon.

Bondage:
6) Tie yourself to your bed for (32) minutes.[/INDENT]
4) 3) + Legs.

(Semi-)Public:
5) Go to the woods, strip naked, and have a (148) meter walk.

Bodywriting:
6) Write the words "fucktoy", "slave" and "slut" on visible parts of your body.
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:44 AM   #10
Salty Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlavePuppy View Post
I would say a punishment section incase you can't fulfil the conditions such as you were meant to edge put ended up cumming instead. But I love it so far and hope to find the time to do it
I guess a punishment section is a good idea. I will work one out this week.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Furthermore it's nice to see the results from stinkybutt and SissyRoosNL.
I hope to see some more results in the future.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Old 05-02-2016, 09:21 AM   #11
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to trying

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 03:19 AM   #12
Salty Dog

I noticed, that I can't edit my first post anymore... That's a pity. I didn't know that the possibility to edit a post expires. I'll still keep working on this dare though, but the next update has to be in a new thread. Since I don't want to annoy people, i will only post a new version of this dice dare, when there a major changes. So the next update will still take some time.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 AM   #13
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
I noticed, that I can't edit my first post anymore... That's a pity. I didn't know that the possibility to edit a post expires. I'll still keep working on this dare though, but the next update has to be in a new thread. Since I don't want to annoy people, i will only post a new version of this dice dare, when there a major changes. So the next update will still take some time.
You could always update on the thread and post as a normal reply but in your sig put write the post number the new dare is on.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:01 AM   #14
Salty Dog

Well, i guess that solves my problem in some way. At least i could do minor updates in new posts. I think most of the people who are visiting this thread over the dice dare section won't notice newer versions in later posts, since i did not mention that in the original post. But at least those who find this dare by clicking on the link in my signature will always find the updated version.

So thanks a lot for your suggestion. It will keep me more motivated to improve this dare then just working behind the scenes. ;p

If the dare improved a lot i can still open a new thread so everyone notices all the changes.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Old 05-05-2016, 01:10 PM   #15
A_dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post

Code:
I am planning to create a program that does all the rolls for you. 
It will include a GUI that allows you to manage the trading easier.
How are you planning on distributing it? Will it be in a download file, or online?

Agender|25|Slave|Canada
Someone who loves attention, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it.

PM dares!!
Likes/Limits
Kik: GoodFourChat
A_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk