Old 01-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #1
dedicateddaredevil

Talking How my AUNT got me, and ENJOYED

Hey all. Today i plan to write the story that changed my life. Every bit of the story is true except the names.

i am DD in this, my aunt is shee, and rest will be followed.

Here it goes........

Living in India, your sexual adventures are limited to a near zero. but they say that when you have to do something, you find ways. same happened with me. i had the internet, and that meant the world to me, a world i can discover ME. i used to surf the internet for about an hour each day, and learnt new stuff almost everyday. i was 14 at that time and really didn't think what would be right or wrong, what is true and what is fake. so i followed almost everything i read. the first thing i remember trying was sitting naked and then going online. i did it the first few times and then clothed almost immediately i turned off the computer. but then i started forgetting to put any clothes on. i got so comfortable that i just forgot i was nude. one day i remember i wore nothing at all the whole day except when i had to answer the door. and the feeling was awesome. i thought of trying going in public places without any underwear and the free feeling i had, i was so happy. as soon as i got home, my clothes were off and i used to do normal activities at home like studying, texting, chatting on yahoo etc. this is when i felt that yes, i am a nudist. i didn't even for once thought of sharing this with anyone, or i would have been dead by now.

Now this new thing i discovered was addictive. where ever and when ever i got a chance, my clothes were off. the best time was when i was out of the shower, i used to dry off and come out naked and do stuff, normal stuff. things were about to change and i had no idea. i had gone to my aunt's place to spend a few days and i did enjoy the first day. we went shopping, had an awesome lunch at KFC and saw a movie that night at home with uncle.
next day i took a bath and totally forgot that its not my house and started roaming about naked, went to kitchen to have coffee. that's when i saw my aunt, and i froze and thought that now i am dead. but to my surprise, aunt said that please cover it up, i might start to like that awesome thing and gave a smack on my butt and went away. i was still standing there, shaking. aunt came back and smacked even hard on my butt and that's when i came to senses, looked at my aunt and said sorry, please don't tell my mother or anyone else and literally fell down on here feet. she held me and lifted me up and held my head and said its ok dear, you can be like this if you want, but then cover-up when someone comes, and try not to be around me. i said are you sure, and she just nodded. i made coffee for myself and went to the t.v. room and started watching tom and jerry. a few moments later, aunt came and sat besides me and kept a pillow on my penis. i asked what is the problem with you seeing this? she said that its not wrong, but she might get attracted to it. i asked so what is the problem? she said that we are aunt and nephew, cant do this and its not right. i said that i dont understand.

shee: have you ever been with a girl before, as in naked and all?
DD: no i haven't.
shee: ever seen a naked girl?
DD: no.
shee: aww, no problem dear, you will one day.

i made a long face and went into the room and slept. when i woke up, i got the shock of my life. my aunt was standing right in front of me, NAKED. i think i died and went to heaven when i stared at her from top to bottom. she had the perfect sized breasts, and a perfect belly. but when my eyes went to her thighs, i got an erection. well toned and shaped. she noticed the erection, and giggled. i said don't stare at it, but to my surprise, she held it tightly and started stroking it. i asked what the hell are you doing? she told me to just wait. next i know was that i closed my eyes and my hands tried to find something to grab and that's when i got her boob in my hand and i ejaculated completely. she still was stroking it and moved forward and kissed me. we kissed for about 10 minutes when i was hard again and she whispered- time to lose your virginity. i closed my eyes, grabbed her breasts as she climbed on me and started to move up and sown. i was shouting a little because never before had my fore-skin gone back. and she kept her hand on my mouth to avoid any possible attention from the neighbours. we had sex for almost an hour and she kept biting her lips after every 15 or so minutes and that was when she tried to strangle my penis. after that, she went to her room, dressed up and pretended that nothing happened.

now she happens to live about 6-7 kms from my house so she started visiting me. she educated me alot on sex, introduced me to all the fetishes like foot and butt. one day she told me to take a small object up in my ass. now i was shocked and asked why? she just said trust me and you will enjoy. she took a small bottle and inserted it in my asshole. a lot of lubrication was required and it went in and she started fucking me with it. after a few minutes she stopped and was about to go away when i grabbed her and shoved up my penis in her ass. she screamed a little and i fucked her brains out. i thought some evil spirit had entered me. it wasn't long before i ejaculated and she had an orgasm too. this was what i thought just the first and last anal encounter but i was so wrong.

a few weeks later, she did what was unbelievable and made me bleed for the first time. she had a 2 litre bottle and said lets try this today. i was surprised. she pinned me down, lubed my asshole and inserted fingers in it and started stretching the hole. i was screaming but she had pinned me and my face was on the pillow, then the unbelievable happened. she inserted the screw-head of the bottle and started pushing it in. it hurt so bad that even now it send shiver up my spine. she did insert a good amount of it inside and then took it out. i saw blood and fell unconscious. when i woke up, she was concerned, had sorry written on her breasts with chocolate and kissed me. i said dont be worry, it was fine but the blood freaked me out. she said punish me. that was how she became my slave and things continued.......

will give a part 2 asap....

and this is 99.9% true.....
i would love your valuable comments.....

21 m from india and ready to game!!!!!
dedicateddaredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
mcscott

Hey, Indian here, Man I read this post. It is really Amazing.

kik: subhali6

Likes: Nudism, Hidden public, Bondage, CBT, Forced control.

Dislikes: Anal, Cum eating, Cross dressing

Limits: Permanent Damage, Social suicide, Scat

Help me out with my post please?ABOUT ME CHALLENGE
mcscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:46 AM   #3
2horny2sexy

Default Jai Hind! :P

Good Going Bro!! Waiting For More.....

Likes: orgasm denial, bondage, pain, bathroom control, ice, toothpaste
May do: soft anal, cum eating, pee, enema, shaving, messy
Don't like: long time dares.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, permanent.
2horny2sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:55 AM   #4
SultanOfSwing

only one word:

wow

[Ñ] I AM FROM SPAIN [Ñ]

I'll do: masturbation, some pain, orgasm control, ice, (self)bondage, no underwear, bladder play
I won't do: Public, extremely pain, anal, (drink) piss, (eat) poo, (eat) cum tying my penis, cum play, food, messy, candles
Help me completing this list and send me dares!

~ You get a shiver in the dark ~
SultanOfSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #5
silverwall

how old were you and your aunt at the time?
silverwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:40 AM   #6
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'm going to move this to the R18: Mature Stories section, because of the incest and graphic detail.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #7
dedicateddaredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwall View Post
how old were you and your aunt at the time?

When it happened, i was 15, my aunt 32....

Old 01-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #8
dedicateddaredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I'm going to move this to the R18: Mature Stories section, because of the incest and graphic detail.
Thanks betty...
Hope it wasnt a problem....

Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
dedicateddaredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcscott View Post
Hey, Indian here, Man I read this post. It is really Amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2horny2sexy View Post
Good Going Bro!! Waiting For More.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
only one word:

wow
Thanks alot...

Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #10
silverwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicateddaredevil View Post
When it happened, i was 15, my aunt 32....
That's hot. I take it your aunt wasn't married right?
silverwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:16 AM   #11
dedicateddaredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwall View Post
That's hot. I take it your aunt wasn't married right?
No she wasnt....

Old 03-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #12
naughtytord
Account Banned

wow i cant wait to read more of this
i would loved to have such a aunt

limits: public, family involvd, friends, pain, scatt, pee/

add me to msn [email protected]
if you want to play sometimes
i have cam to