Old 11-23-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
Bungie
Account Banned

Post 1 slave, 1 master, 0 willingness

Chapter 1: The mistake

Luke got off the bus. ‘Sumer vacation!’ he thought. ‘This is going to be so great! I will have the entire summer to create that website, that video game, that book, learn how to cook, I can’t wait!’ Alex was a 13 year old boy, who got As in school all the time. He was extremely intelligent. The only bummer was that his parents would be gone the whole summer, leaving him alone in the house. His parents believe that he is responsible enough. They were supposed to leave before he got back from school.

Luke had brown eyes, and blond hair. He was extremely shy. He liked to make websites, make video games, make books, and research miscellaneous things on the internet. He was an only child.

Luke came in his house, and went up the stairs to his bedroom. He took off his shirt, and pulled his pants down, along with his briefs. He then turned to his computer, where Melisa (a girl that lives in the neighborhood, and sometimes chats with him online) was on the screen, with a camera in her hands. The camera flashed…

Chapter 2 coming soon!
p.s. sorry that was short I will make the next one longer, just wanted to add suspence!
all credit of my user name and everything about it all belongs to the USA company, Bungie, which makes the halo games. I am not respowsible for anything you do becouse of me on this site. what you do is your own choice.

Last edited by Bungie; 11-23-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: paragraphs
Old 11-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
Bungie
Account Banned

Chapter 2: The agreement

Luke stood frozen in his tracks. “Ho Ho How did you get on my webcam?” he asked.
Melisa answered “you forgot to turn it off the last time we chatted this morning, and I thought I would give you a surprise when you came home. I didn’t expect to find you naked!”
“I was changing, in PRIVITE!” Luke replied.
“You thought you were changing in private.”
“Wh, why did you take those pictures?”
“I was thinking about sending them to everyone on my contacts list here on yahoo”
“Nooo! Please! Don’t!!!!”
“Don’t worry, I willn’t! On one condition: You are to be my dare slave for the rest of the summer!”
There was silence. Then Luke started speaking “What is a dare slave?”
“Huuu… a dare slave is a person that must do anything the ‘dare master’ tells them to do, and they do not have a choice in it.”
“Fine, OK, I’ll do it! Just don’t let anyone see those pics!”
“As long as you do everything that I tell you to do, you will not have to worry about that.”
“Thank you.”
“Come over to my house right now slave, to start your new summer. Whatever you were planning on doing this summer, plan to do it some other time!”
“ok, be over soon,” Luke said worried.

He signed out of his computer, and left the house, locking it on his way out. He came up to the door of Melisa’s. Her parents were gone too, so this was going to be slightly difficult seeing as there was no way out of it. Luke rang the door bell…

PART 3 COMING SOON!
all credit of my user name and everything about it all belongs to the USA company, Bungie, which makes the halo games. I am not respowsible for anything you do becouse of me on this site. what you do is your own choice.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
ByakkoVixen

Default keep it up

keep going ^.^ youre doing fine so far
Old 11-24-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakkoVixen View Post
keep going ^.^ youre doing fine so far
He won't: He is banned.

Thread locked.