Old 03-24-2017, 02:10 AM   #1
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb Comic Con request 29/f

I'm looking for some inspiration for a little play for this weekend. I am volunteering for a show during Comic Con and am wondering whether I would be able to complete some small tasks.

-I love playing with my breasts & nipples
-We have a mixed changing room with no privacy
-I can't disappear every hour or so so it must be an inconspicuous and longer assignment
-The part I play is quite demanding and hot (Nazgūl from LotR)
-I will be wearing 3/4 length black yoga pants, thong, lacy semi transparent bra (I will be sewing some detachable wearable bondage straps in it today), black t-shirt and walking boots
-I can bring: nipple rings, wearable bondage, vaginal balls, and...? (check out my toy list in the link under my signature)
-at the end of the day I will be walking around the convention in normal clothes.

I really hope that you can help me with some extra assignments. X

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Loves, likes and hard limits

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Eldarwen38JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:20 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Can you put on a sandpaper inside bra or make a tack bra? And use rope undies before you put on clothes?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:01 AM   #3
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I'll think about some more things later and I'll let you know if I can come up with anything good.

One thing that's easy and fun is to accidently flash your boobs in the changing room. Preferably to the most shy person there or a younger guy like 18 years old or so.

It's kinda public so don't know how you feel about it.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:50 AM   #4
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Nazgul Dares

Seeing as your a silent character if your wearing the full face coverin put on one of your gags. You will know your being silent from the gag they will think it's because of the character.

Next you nipples as fun as it would be to Clip them not realistic. So put on your nipple rings. Then when your lording around as nazgul try a loom behind someone and make your nipples brush them. Try this 5 times.

Next comes the challenge.
Place your vignal balls in before leaving to start your day.

Once your there place your remote vibe against your clit under your costume. Now you can change the settings and you roam around. Set to a nice medium. This will keep you happy all day. Just before coming out of costume you can have a break and disappear it.

Though the wetness everyone will be able to see when you change.

End of day treat.
Once your all done for the day. Slip in your punisher for the journey home instead Of The viginal balls.

Just my little thoughts have fun

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:33 PM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I'll think about some more things later and I'll let you know if I can come up with anything good.

One thing that's easy and fun is to accidently flash your boobs in the changing room. Preferably to the most shy person there or a younger guy like 18 years old or so.

It's kinda public so don't know how you feel about it.
Sorry I got swarmed with work.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk