Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2017, 11:28 AM   #16
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
I'm bringing back up the ATM since I dare you this:
Wear a mini skirt high heels and 3 layers of panties.
Go out and find an ATM to retrieve some cash. You must purposefully wet yourself while doing it and go back home in your wet panties.
Lol! ATM

I will have to think about this one. It's more public than I'm used to/might be comfortable with. Maybe doing it at night might be an option. It's very crowded where I live and I know most people that go shopping there.

I'll give it some thought.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:46 PM   #17
Spankuuuu

Default Task

Put in your glass but plug, then the vibrating bullet on high. Put on your ring gag, tack bra and your tack chastity belt. Then your paw mittens. Get your squeaky toy throw it and go fetch it. Every time you fetch it you are to hunch on an object like a dog for 1 minute. Do this for an hour. You be be on all fours during this. No orgasms.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:39 AM   #18
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Why don't you try and be the monkey girl in your avatar.
Start by stripping naked, obviously.
Put in your tail plug
Sit in front of a mirror
Peel a large banana using only your feet, peel it entirely
Put the banana peel on your head like in the picture
Suck on the banana for 10 minutes, deep throat * it a few times too.
Spread the now mushy banana all over your face and then type your report before you clean up.

Oh and, I almost forgot, you must make monkey sounds during the peeling.

Hope your sir likes this dare and you have fun doing it!

* You can skip the deep throating if you think there would be risk.
First off; I feel like a right idiot, sitting in front of my mirror covered in banana as I write this

I was already naked because I have also done some other dares in this thread (which I will report on later, after my shower). I had my collar on, and decided to keep it on for this dare too.

Peeling a banana only using my feet was really hard! I had to use my hands to crack it open, but I did the rest with just my feet. While making monkey noises...in front of my mirror. Having to look at yourself at such a moment is really very humiliating.

I put the peel on my head and sucked on the banana. It wasn't too ripe, so I did deepthroat it a couple of times. 10 minutes was quite a long time, and the banana had gone very mushy. I spread half of it all over my face and I spread the rest that kept falling off through my hair (and put the banana peel back on top ). It feels very gross, but nicely naughty. It keeps dripping down, so no I'm going to enjoy a nice shower.

Thanks for the very creative dare, and for turning me into my own monkey girl

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 03-21-2017, 02:52 AM   #19
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
Do each of the tasks from Sam's pet dice -: (all naked)

1. Eat a meal with no hands on floor (also drink from a bowl)
2. Pee while on your hands and knees
3. Put collar and leash on, attach leash to table for 20 mins, bark and whimper every 3 mins (on floor)
4. Act like a dog for 15 mins, crawl around, no furniture, run (on all fours) to window and bark at passing cars, stick tongue out and pant, hump cushions
5. Act like a horse for 15 mins, put your gag in, trot around lifting legs high, jump over things, whip yourself with your riding crop (or alternative), while pretending to "race" around your room
6. Play "fetch" for 15 mins, throw a toy, then bring it back in your mouth. Put head on ground and lift bum high and shake it as if you had a tail

(thinking all of them may take a while, so if too long, maybe roll 2 or 3 times)
I decided to roll a die 3 times, as I also had other dares to finish, before starting my work.
I rolled 1,2 and 4. First, I put in my tail plug, collar and puppy mittens. I thought I might as well look the part.
I had to pee, so I crawled over to the bathroom and peed in the shower on all fours. Then I crawled to my back window downstairs. I don't live on a road, so no cars to bark at. I figured barking pedestrians might not be the best idea either, so I barked at the birds that flew by. Humping my couch with my tong hanging out my mouth, made me really feel like a pet.
I ate my fruit out of a bowl on the floor. It was great fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Want you rub your nipples with 2 ice cubes per nipple and breasts one by one till they melt completely.. melt one on your clit as well.. now pour some drops of hot wax (safely)on the nipples and breast.. then repeat the whole thing (ice and wax) once more...
Next I did this dare. I had already become quite horny from being a puppy, so this was hot. I'm not such a fan of ice cubes, but the feeling of the hot wax after the cold is very pleasant. It made everything tingly and very sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankuuuu View Post
When you go out of the house, put toothpaste on your tail plug and insert it. Put on your tack panties. No bra, wear your bell clamps with a loose button up shirt or a loose dress. This is your dress attire task for the day.
This thread is really pushing me a little further where hidden public is concerned.
I actually went out wearing the bell clamps and no bra. I really don't like going out without a bra, because my boobs are quite big and my nipples will poke through my shirt. But I figured it would be ok with my big winter coat. Also the bells...never done that before. I was very nervous, but I tested it out, and my coat muffled most of the sound. People might still have heard it, but they really couldn't tell where the sound was coming from.
The toothpaste on my plug was a bitch! It was quite painful at first. Also, the tack panties.... It became a very careful walk to the stores.
Now that I'm home, I'm still wearing the plus and the bell clamps. No bra, not allowed anyways indoors. I did take off the tack panties though. I still have to work and it was too much.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-21-2017, 03:03 AM   #20
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
Ok two for one.

Firstly start with your folding in your ass. Crawl to your mirror, then take your dildo out of your ass. Into your mouth, then with your lips all wrapped around the dildo, put on your prettiest lipstick.

Continue with putting on your makeup with the fildo buried down your throat.
I did this one before I went to the shops. I attached the dildo to the door and had quite some... fun . I wasn't looking forward to what I had to do though...
I kept postponing it, but I knew I would have to put it in my mouth eventually.
So I took the dildo out of my ass...and put it in my mouth. When I have to do atm, I do it with my owner there. He helps me a little. Now I had to do it all by myself, which was hard. In front of that damn mirror again. I hope my owner doesn't get any ideas from this, it's very degrading :eek
Putting on my lipstick was even worse...it was a mess and it went everywhere. But I finished doing my make up and my hair anyways, gagging on the dildo at times. By the time I had finished, I had to change my shirt, because I had drooled all over it.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-21-2017, 03:09 AM   #21
little pet
getDare Succubus

These are the things I still have to do dares for. I can only cross off one thing per dare though. And Sir says they will all have to be done by the end of the week

gags,
clamps,
Chastity belt,
Spanking,
cornertime,
wax,
bondage,
denial,

Dislikes:
crotchropes,
toothpaste,
pee control,
line writing.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-21-2017, 05:40 AM   #22
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

You have been lined up doing some long corner time, so lets try something shorter but maybe a bit more intense.

Its a simple 15 minute period, not too long at all. Well, maybe we'll change that time as we look at the list below!
Get some supplies: 3 coins, 2 clothespins, 1 pencil. Timer.

-- Drop the clothes, all of them.
-- Apply a clothespin to each nipple - these are just for fun so if you are sore from other tasks you can trade them off - just add 1 minute to your time below instead.
-- Hold the pencil in your mouth. (Crossways.)
-- Your position will be with nose and each knee holding one of the coins on the wall.
-- Hands on your head: laid flat and not clasping each other or your head. Too hard? Then just do a fist-bump and press your knuckles together, still not gripping your hands together, no extra time required.
-- Now the time - unless you added time yourself in a trade, which you must add on to this, you can have 10 minutes. That's better than the 15 we started with, isn't it?
-- Set the timer for 10:20 so you have 20 seconds to get in position. The coins at your knees can be tricky to get set!

Then click the timer and you are off.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:04 AM   #23
Spankuuuu

Default Task

for a day wear a crotch rope. The goal is to not pee all day. But you have to drink a glass of water every hour. You be aloud to pee when you first get up out of bed. Then apply crotch rope. Drink first glass of water. Continue on with your day. And/ or other tasks you may be able to do in combination with this one. But if you have to pee before bed time then each time you pee you have to make your crotch rope tighter.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:36 AM   #24
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Pee Control

You may now pee sitting as normal but things get difficult
You then have 4 hours before you can go again This time you must squat to do it and 16 seconds before your panities are replaced

You then have 270 minutes before your next visit before you can go again
Again you must squat and 15 seconds before your panities are replaced

You then have 300 minutes before your next visit before you can go again
Again you must squat and 14 seconds before your panities are replaced.
If you we yourself your panties must then stay in place for 24 hours
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:40 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
You have been lined up doing some long corner time, so lets try something shorter but maybe a bit more intense.

Its a simple 15 minute period, not too long at all. Well, maybe we'll change that time as we look at the list below!
Get some supplies: 3 coins, 2 clothespins, 1 pencil. Timer.

-- Drop the clothes, all of them.
-- Apply a clothespin to each nipple - these are just for fun so if you are sore from other tasks you can trade them off - just add 1 minute to your time below instead.
-- Hold the pencil in your mouth. (Crossways.)
-- Your position will be with nose and each knee holding one of the coins on the wall.
-- Hands on your head: laid flat and not clasping each other or your head. Too hard? Then just do a fist-bump and press your knuckles together, still not gripping your hands together, no extra time required.
-- Now the time - unless you added time yourself in a trade, which you must add on to this, you can have 10 minutes. That's better than the 15 we started with, isn't it?
-- Set the timer for 10:20 so you have 20 seconds to get in position. The coins at your knees can be tricky to get set!

Then click the timer and you are off.
Thanks! This actually sounds challenging, but great. I was really dreading the corner time dare, because of my owner's thread.
I will do this either tonight, or tomorrow.

This will of course cross corner time off the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankuuuu View Post
for a day wear a crotch rope. The goal is to not pee all day. But you have to drink a glass of water every hour. You be aloud to pee when you first get up out of bed. Then apply crotch rope. Drink first glass of water. Continue on with your day. And/ or other tasks you may be able to do in combination with this one. But if you have to pee before bed time then each time you pee you have to make your crotch rope tighter.
Oh my... not pee for a day!!! You're looking at someone who needs to go every 3 hours (sometimes 4, but that's a stretch).
I will do this, but untill bedtime is impossible for me. Let's say until dinner

This dare takes crotch ropes off the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
You may now pee sitting as normal but things get difficult
You then have 4 hours before you can go again This time you must squat to do it and 16 seconds before your panities are replaced

You then have 270 minutes before your next visit before you can go again
Again you must squat and 15 seconds before your panities are replaced

You then have 300 minutes before your next visit before you can go again
Again you must squat and 14 seconds before your panities are replaced.
If you we yourself your panties must then stay in place for 24 hours
Wow...this is really devious
I will most certainly fail at holding my pee that long!

But... thanks. Pee control is off the list.

I'm sure my owner will enjoy reading the tasks in this thread. I can just picture him, nice and relaxed, on holiday. Big grin on his face...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-21-2017, 07:45 AM   #26
little pet
getDare Succubus

The remaining likes and dislikes are:

gags,
clamps,
Chastity belt,
Spanking,
wax,
bondage,
denial,

Dislikes:
toothpaste,
line writing.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-21-2017, 08:02 AM   #27
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thanks! This actually sounds challenging, but great. I was really dreading the corner time dare, because of my owner's thread.
I will do this either tonight, or tomorrow.

This will of course cross corner time off the list.
You are welcome, I live but to serve.

It should be a bit of a challenge, and it does have some interesting features. (There are more if you need them....) But I don't really know you well enough and so I was a bit concerned about putting too much into it, and so I reduced the time a small amount as I was posting. Let's see how it goes!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:19 AM   #28
Jeroenxx

Hello lucy.
This one is for the spanking on the list.
Get yourself an item to spank yourself with. Spank your asscheeks till they are nice and red. About 30 times each. Then spank you nipples with a rubberband 10 times. Wait 5 minutes. Masturbate till your pussy is nice and wet and finish with 20bspanks on your pussy.

Greeting jeroen male 18 the netherlands
Jeroenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:31 AM   #29
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
First off; I feel like a right idiot, sitting in front of my mirror covered in banana as I write this

I was already naked because I have also done some other dares in this thread (which I will report on later, after my shower). I had my collar on, and decided to keep it on for this dare too.

Peeling a banana only using my feet was really hard! I had to use my hands to crack it open, but I did the rest with just my feet. While making monkey noises...in front of my mirror. Having to look at yourself at such a moment is really very humiliating.

I put the peel on my head and sucked on the banana. It wasn't too ripe, so I did deepthroat it a couple of times. 10 minutes was quite a long time, and the banana had gone very mushy. I spread half of it all over my face and I spread the rest that kept falling off through my hair (and put the banana peel back on top ). It feels very gross, but nicely naughty. It keeps dripping down, so no I'm going to enjoy a nice shower.

Thanks for the very creative dare, and for turning me into my own monkey girl
And thank you, as always, for the excellent report! I think you would make a great monkey and with a little practice you could crack and eat that banana with your feet too.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #30
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroenxx View Post
Hello lucy.
This one is for the spanking on the list.
Get yourself an item to spank yourself with. Spank your asscheeks till they are nice and red. About 30 times each. Then spank you nipples with a rubberband 10 times. Wait 5 minutes. Masturbate till your pussy is nice and wet and finish with 20bspanks on your pussy.

Greeting jeroen male 18 the netherlands
Thanks for the dare. I will do this one tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------

The remaining likes and dislikes are:

gags,
clamps,
Chastity belt,
wax,
bondage,
denial,

Dislikes:
toothpaste,
line writing.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk