Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-03-2016, 10:31 PM   #16
Trucker28

Default Part 2

Part 2
That night at dinner my sister completely avoided eye contact with me. I was relaxed and mellow from taking care of business two more times while alternating between her video, pictures, and my homework.

The next day, after school and soccer practice the house was empty. I texted Sara because she is supposed to tell me if she doesn’t come straight home. She texted back that she was at a friend’s and mom knew. When she got home I asked her how she was doing.

“Fine,” a one word answer.

“How’s Emma? I asked.

“A little suspicious,” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“She thought it was weird that I came up with a picture so quick,” she explained.

“So what did you tell her? That you drug your brother into your room and jerked him off.”

She glared at me. “I said that I had hooked up with one of your friends last week but was too embarrassed to send the picture. Also, I wasn’t that interested in winning. If you know what I mean. I think she bought it until she asked who it was and I wouldn’t tell her.”

“Did she tell you who her guy was?”

“I didn’t ask,” She said.

“Well, let me know if you need any more help, I’m always willing to help out.”

“IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!” she barked forcefully.

“Like you didn’t enjoy it,” I grinned.

Her eyes widened, “You think so!” she huffed.

“Well you seemed to enjoy grinding on my leg.” I raised my eyebrows.

Her face turned red. She didn’t say anything just turned, stomped up the stairs, and slammed her bedroom door.

Seeing her feelings, I left her alone for the next few days. I decided blackmailing my sis was a little creepy so I deleted them from my computer but kept them on my secret email.

It was a few weeks later when I learned that Emma’s parents were going out of town and she would be spending the weekend at our house. This news was even better when my parents said they would be spending the weekend at our grandmothers because she was not feeling well. My first thought was a party with my friends and anyone I could invite. My mother must have seen it in my eyes, and shut me down quickly. She told me that my sister could have her friend over because it was already planned but no one else. She said she was going to have a neighbor keeping an eye out for parties. I acted hurt that she didn’t trust me.

The week leading up, I couldn’t help to wonder if my sister was acting differently around me or not. She still dressed the same around the house usually at night she laid around watching TV in just panties and a long shirt. This was nothing new but seemed so much more erotic, knowing what was exactly underneath. The movement of her braless tits and hard nipples as she played Wii tennis. The shape of her panty wrapped ass as she lay on the floor reading. I was having to go to bed earlier to take care of myself.

Emma was at our house Friday when I got home from school. Our parents where there too; they had each taken a half day off work. As our dad loaded the car our mom went over all the rules again and what to do if something went wrong. I was in charge and responsible if anything happened. She gave me some cash to order a pizza but we should eat the leftovers or frozen dinners also. Then she kissed us both goodbye which included a hug for Emma.

As soon as they were gone I asked the girls what they wanted to eat. I was already starved. Then Sara and Emma headed to my sister’s room and told me to call them when the food was here while I was on the phone.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and I answered expecting a pizza guy. Instead a medium height girl, probably my sister’s age, was at the door. Instead of a big rectangular pizza she had a flowered backpack slung over her shoulder. She had dirty blond hair blonde, a cute face, and a pink shirt bulging with the biggest boobs I’d ever seen on a girl her age or size. She wasn’t dancer muscular and thin like Emma and Sara but she wasn’t overweight either. Just a little thicker all over. Mostly in the chest.

“Is Sara here?” mystery girl asked.

“We are up here!” Sara hollered from the top of the stairs.

The girl pushed passed me and headed up the stairs. “Woe Emma!” I called up the stairs to my sister, “we are not supposed to have friends over.”

“She said NO BOYS! As you can see Rylie is not a boy! Don’t make a big deal about it, Ok.”

They disappeared down the hall and I heard her door close. I was about to make a big deal. When I turned to close the front door a beat up old mustang pulled up in front of the house. The thought of pizza calmed me down. Let the big tittied girl stay, as long as she doesn’t eat too much.

I didn’t call them down until after I had eaten two slices and had two more on my plate. “That’ll show’em,” I said to an empty kitchen.

I carried my pizza and a new can of Mt. Dew up the stairs. My sister’s room was eerily quiet. When I knocked on the door at least two girls screamed. Not a blood curtailing horror movie scream, but quick, that scared me scream. Sara yelled, “STAY OUT!”

“Pizza’s here!” I called back. Then, I headed to my room. A few minutes later I heard the girls hoofing down the stairs laughing and giggling like… well, a bunch of school girls. I sat at my computer and played some online games with some of my online friends. It was dark when I heard from my sister again.

She knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to watch a movie. She was standing in front of me in her normal sleep wear holding up American Pie and Road Trip. Like our computer blocks, all the rated “R” movies were kept in our overprotective parents’ room. “Make sure you put those back when you’re done. Dad will think I was in his room not his innocent lil girl.”

She batted her eyes and gave me her I’m so innocent grin. I was sure watching awkward teen nudity and sex with some awkward teens would be interesting but I decided to let them be alone a while longer. “No, I’m good.” I finally replied.

I’m not sure it was a whole movie later, but eventually there was another lighter knock on my door “Come on in,” I responded. This time it was Emma. She also was wearing an oversized white t-shirt with all of the Beatles faces and LET IT BE across the top. It was so large she was floating inside it. I could not see anything on her legs. I wondered if she was wearing only panties like Sara. Her blonde hair was pulled back into pony tail and there was a scared embarrassed look on her face.

“Can I tell you a secret?” she whispered in a low shaky voice.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 04-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #17
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting I'll definitely be checking for more posts
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:31 AM   #18
Thorimo

can't wait to read the rest
Thorimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:07 AM   #19
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

great story so far!

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:09 AM   #20
tiger777

Great post, I just love where this is going
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:41 PM   #21
Trucker28

“Can I tell you a secret?” she whispered in a low shaky voice.

I just nodded. Her small chest pushed out as she took deep breath then silently and rapidly crossed my room. I was still sitting at my desk so she leaned slightly down, her lips near my ear. I could feel her warm breath and it made the hair on the back of my neck vibrates. Just when I thought she was about to speak she hastily moved her head and kissed me on the cheek. I barely knew what had happened before she had dashed out my bedroom door and into the hallway where a chorus of girly giggling erupted. I did catch her tight black shorts that she and my sister wear when they cheer, as she raced for the door.

I sat wondering if it was time to find out what was going on. It seemed like the tame beginnings of Truth or Dare. I decided to hold out just a little longer.

With my door left open I could hear the hushed game punctuated by roaring laughter but I could not really make out what they were saying. It was a less that 10 minutes later when it got quiet again and I heard the creaks of the stairs. I was already looking at the doorway when Rylie came into view.

She paused but did not look as nearly as uncomfortable as Emma had. Her shirt was a thin pink tank top that was long but didn’t actually cover the crotch of her purple panties. It was tight accentuating her large breast that seemed bigger than when I had seen them at the front door. This may have been because she was holding both hands behind her back. She smiled at me and brought one hand up to brush the blonde hair from her face. I could tell she was still hiding something behind her.

“Could you read something out loud to me?” she asked her voice was really filled with confidence as she came towards me. I realized she was not wearing a bra because in the four steps across my room her boobs jiggled, swayed, and danced like they had minds of their own. It was obvious I was staring but all she did was smile and hold out a purple lacy bra that she had been hiding behind her back. She held it out with the tag between her thumb and first finger.

I took in from her and began reading the tag, “Victoria’s Secret, size 34 D,” there was other information but she snatched it way still smiling, proud of those suckers, and rightfully so. I imagined her taking money from grown men and swinging with her legs around a pole in the not so distant future.

I heard giggling in the hallway outside my door. I think Emma and my sister thought this would be Rylie’s most embarrassing fear but she could not get enough. She leaned forward and whispered so the other girls couldn’t hear, “You should come down and join our game.” Her warm breath in my ear made my cock swell more than all her jiggling. I just nodded. She turned and left, her purple pantied ass swaying out the door. Unless her shirt was longer in the front than in the back, I’m sure she had lifted it a little as she left.

I gave them 2 minutes, then I gave my erection another minute to relax before I went down stairs. They were sitting on the floor in front of the couch. The coffee table had been moved to the side of the room. The giggling stopped when they looked up and saw me standing over them.

“Coming down to join us?” Rylie asked.

“No way! Go back up stair,” my sister said firmly.

“Hey, I think Emma wants him to play,” Rylie countered back.

Emma didn’t say a word but her cheeks went red. “Seems like I’ve been part of this twice now,” I finally said.

“Not part of the game!” Sara said to me, then turning to Rylie, “I’m not taking dares from my brother! Plus he doesn’t have… you know.”

“We could make him…,” Rylie trailed off.

“He wouldn’t believe us unless we showed him, and that’s not going to happen.” she stated forcefully.

I was confused with what they were referring to, but let them continue.

“You know we are going to use him again and both those dares were mostly your idea,” Rylie came back.

Emma finally whispered, “He could just stay and well… I don’t know.”

“Be a prop?” Rylie finished Emma’s thought with her own idea.

It was quiet for a minute. “If I can’t give dares I should at least have some say in the dares I’m a part of.”

“I’m OK with that. Emma?” Rylie looked at Emma ignoring Sara, their host, altogether.

Sara nodded shyly.

“You can’t make me do anything sexual with him!” she stated again but her resolve sounded weaker when she begged, “please.”

“Welcome to our game,” Rylie smiled at her win.

“So how am I going to be used?” I asked, a little nervous but excited at how this might play out.

“I think we will start with just your lap. Why don’t you grab a chair from the kitchen,” Rylie was taking charge.

I carried a wooden chair into the living room and sat down to the side of the girl’s triangle. “Emma, your dare is next.” She paused probably for suspense.

“Are there no options for truths?” I asked.

“We finished up those long ago,” Sara said. “Just dares now.”

“I think our new guest needs a lap dance, Emma,” said Rylie. “Sara, you agree?”
Old 04-05-2016, 01:04 AM   #22
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update looking forward to see how humiliating this can get
Old 04-06-2016, 08:12 PM   #23
Trucker28

“I think our new guest needs a lap dance, Emma,” said Rylie. “Sara, you agree?”

My sister laughed, and Emma gasped.

This format was new to me it seemed that the two girls got to decide on the dare for the third.

Emma was still sitting on the floor with a look of fear in her eyes. I don’t think she was expecting to start like this when she agreed to let me be a part of the game. “I don’t think I know what that is,” Emma said meekly.

“You strip and then sit on his lap and dance, just like it sounds. Kind of grind your butt against his… lap.” Rylie wiggled her butt against the floor her breasts moving inside her shirt.

“Strip!” gasped Emma.

“You could have made my brother leave and not voted against me,” my sister commented.

“It doesn’t matter she already has the dare,” Rylie grinned at me.

“Strip?” Emma repeated. “I don’t wanna take my bra off or panties.”

“I think she can just strip to her bra and panties,” my sister said giving Emma a little relief.

“The shorter the stripping part, the longer you have to grind on his di… I mean lap!” she smirked. “I’ll get some music. She hopped up and reached for her phone on the end table underneath the lamp.

“No phones!” my sister said. She got up and held up an iPod my we had hooked up to our stereo system.

I noticed that all three of the girls had left their phone on that table.

“How about Love Yourself?” she asked, her and Rylie both giggled. “You ready?”

After a silent 30 seconds Emma nodded, the music started but she didn’t move at first.

“We know you can dance,” my sister said.

That got Emma moving. She swayed her hips and started lifting her shirt. When the bottom of her bra was about to show she chickened out and dropped it back down. Instead, she hooked her thumbs in her shorts and began to slide them off as she swayed her hips. She was wearing pale yellow panties that neatly hugged her crotch. She nervously lifted her shirt again, this time pulling it all the way off revealing a matching padded bra. Unlike my sister she had nothing that bulged out of the tops of each cup. But her tight muscular body was incredibly hot and she definitely had the cutest face of all three girls. She was literally adorable.

She finally stood in front of me and stopped moving. I hadn’t noticed Rylie had taken the iPod from Sara. She stopped the music. “Turn around and sit on his lap,” she ordered. Emma sat on my lap. “Now grind,” she said as she restarted the music from the beginning.

“Thank you,” I mouthed to Rylie.

Emma’s began grinding her ass on my lap. I was only wearing thin basketball shorts over my boxers. There was no way that she wouldn’t be feeling my hard cock pressed against her ass. She started getting into it. Her hips moving in circles then rocking back and forth the length of my dick. Rylie touched Emma’s shoulder and gently pushed her back against my chest so her whole body was now rubbing against me.

Halfway through the song, I was in heaven, but Rylie told her to stand up again. Emma did, a little reluctantly. “Now climb on facing him.” Emma straddled my legs and I looked down and saw a darker wet spot on the crotch of her panties. I could tell she was embarrassed that I had noticed. She put her arms on shoulders and our eyes locked. I thought about kissing her. She quickly brought her head to the side of mine. Her small cloth bra pressed against my chest. She began moving her hips again to the rhythm of the song. There was much less friction on my rock hard erection but I was ten times as erotic with her facing me. I put both hands on her ass and pulled her tighter against me. My mind was imagining this as a perfect position for her to ride my cock. Her amazing hips were still rocking when the song ended leaving me very wound up.

Emma slid off me and quickly bent over to pick up her shirt. From behind I got another view of the wet crotch of her yellow panties that were slightly pushed into her slit. After her shirt was on she quietly whispered into my sister ear.

“Hey, no secrets,” Rylie called out.

“She said, she could feel his penis,” my sister replied giggling.

“How big do you think it is?” Rylie questioned her.

Emma’s cheeks were pink from my sister revealing her whisper but she was still able to reply. “I’ve never really measured anything with my BUTT.”

All the girls laughed. “I think Brandon is going to need to go love himself soon,” Rylie said, keeping the girls laughing.

I slid off the chair to sit on the floor closer to the girls.

Sara and Emma started whispering again. “Hey what did I say about secrets,” Rylie reminded them.

“We’re deciding your dare.”

Rylie stayed quiet as the girls talked.

“50 jumping jacks,” my sister finally stated.

“Can I do one dare that isn’t involving my twins?” she said with a smile. “I think they have booby envy,” she said to me. She didn’t hesitate to move to an empty part of the room. She took a breath then began her jumping jacks. Immediately her tits were trying to escape her tight tank top. I caught a quick glimpse of a nipple in a side arm hole. Then at the top both disappearing quickly then reappearing somewhere else. She was counting but at 26 she stopped and both hands grabbed her breasts.

The other two girls were laughing hysterically. I thought it more erotic than funny.

“My nipples are being rubbed raw,” she complained. The girls laughed harder.

“Maybe you should take off your shirt?” Emma spoke up. Way to go Emma!

Rylie stood there contemplating her next move.

“If you don’t hurry we will make you start over,” my sister said.

“She should start over, she started my song over,” Emma added.

“Fine!” Rylie replied, by whipping her shirt off quickly and restarted counting her jumping jacks.

The girls cheered and I joined in. The sight was better than I expected, her beautiful boobs fell into a rhythm bouncing in a circular motion. I was awestruck by her hard reddish nipples and large areolas that gently puffed out of her already large breasts.

When she got to 50 she stopped and covered herself with her arms. “UHH… Rylie…” Emma said pointing to her purple panties. I had been so mesmerized watching her breasts that I hadn’t thought about what jumping jacks might do to her panties. The crotch was pulled to the side almost revealing her entire pussy lips. She quickly spun away from us reaching down to correct what the internet might call a pussy slip. Now we were all laughing hysterically. Emma and Sara fell onto their backs laughing. I could tell my sister also had no bra under her shirt. Even Rylie was laughing after she managed to fix her panties and replace her shirt.

I really wish I had paid more attention to those panties, I don’t know how long she had been totally exposed.

When the laughter finally died down Rylie and Emma began plotting Sara’s dare. Emma had a horrified look and said, “I don’t know, that was a secret.”

“That’s what makes it a great dare,” said Rylie.

“I don’t know?” Emma repeated.

“Got anything else?” asked Rylie. Emma shook her head no.

“Sara,” Rylie began, “Your dare is to go to your room bring down Harry. Give him to Brandon and tell him what you told us during your truth. Also, I think you should have answer… five of his question.”
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 04-06-2016, 08:49 PM   #24
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue this is soo hot
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:15 AM   #25
tiger777

Yes this is a great story I hope that you have as much fun writing it as I have reading it
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:52 PM   #26
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story enjoy reading
Old 04-07-2016, 08:31 PM   #27
Charlotte.W

Please continue this soon. I'm loving it so much

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:41 PM   #28
Trucker28

“Sara,” Rylie began, “Your dare is to go to your room bring down Harry. Give him to Brandon and tell him what you told us during your truth. Also, I think you should have answer… five of his question.”

“No, no, no, please no,” she begged.

“Who’s Harry?” I asked

“You’ll find out,” Rylie replied to me first. “I just showed my breasts and my vagina,” she said to Sara, “You can get through this.”

We all watched as she bleakly climbed the stair her pink panties flashed a little with each step.

“This is going to be good,” Rylie said deviously.

While Sara was gone I thought I’d have a little fun with Rylie, “I really only got a tiny glimpse of your vagina, so maybe you could…you know…”

“I don’t think so,” she replied shutting me down.

Emma said, “It was pretty much hangin’ out about half the time you were jumpin’ around.”

“Damn, how come you didn’t point it out to me sooner?” I scolded.

We both laughed as Rylie’s cheeks turned pink. I think we finally embarrassed her.

A minute later Sara finally descended the stairs her cheeks were already redder than her friend’s. She had her purple hairbrush with her which I had seen hundreds of times. I had no idea where this was going. She handed me the brush and said, “This is Harry, after the singer from One Direction.”

It was silent for 30 seconds, “And…,” Rylie interjected.

Sara looked down at her feet, which I knew she did when she was going to say something that she didn’t want to. She mumbled something inaudible.

“What was that?” asked Rylie.

“I masturbate with him,” Sara said only a little louder.

“This has been inside you!” Shocked, I was staring down at the brush. The handle was a rounded purple plastic with wavy grips for the fingers with a slightly larger bulbous end. The brush end was flat on one side with black bristles on the other.

I could tell she was pissed that I said that, “Just the handle!” she spat back.

“You have four more questions,” Rylie stated with a giggle. I’m not sure what kind of friend she was to my sister, but she was loving this. I was loving it too.

“How often do you use him?”

She looked up to her friends. She must have answered it before. “Maybe 2 or 3 times a week,” she said.

“When did you use it last?”

Her face turned brighter red. “This morning,” this time she sounded disgusted with herself.

It really hit me that my fingers were touch, basically a dildo, that had been inside my sister hours ago.

I started to laugh as my next question entered my head. I held it away from me between two fingers, even though I wanted to bring it to my nose. “Did you wash it!?” I asked wrinkling my nose like I had just smelled dead fish.

“EEW!” Emma squealed while laughing. Rylie was holding her chest again this time because she was laughing so hard.

“EVERY TIME!” my sister screeched, ripping the hairbrush from my fingers.

The three of us couldn’t stop laughing for a few minutes. Every time Sara tried to say something we would start in again.

Finally Rylie managed to say, “One more question.”

I was stuck without an idea, “Can I save it for later?” I asked.

“No and that’s your last question,” Sara replied quickly.

Rylie interjected, “He was asking us. What do you think Emma?”

“I’m good with Brandon saving a question for later,” Emma stated.

Sara glared at both her friends. She finally sat down with us and dropped the Harry on the floor between Rylie and herself. Rylie didn’t hesitate to pick it up. “So, Emma do you think Brandon here is bigger than Sara’s boyfriend Harry?” She didn’t really give Emma the chance to answer when she said, “Your dare is to compare Harry to Brandon.” She held Harry out to Emma.
The following user says Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 04-07-2016, 11:32 PM   #29
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Better and better with each chapter, especially interactions between siblings
Old 04-08-2016, 12:01 AM   #30
AnalAriana

Juat like McDonald's "I'm loving it"
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements