Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #226
Trucker28

Brandon

I was hungry, fruit and yogurt, don’t keep me full. By the time we walked up through the older parts of the neighborhood and got to the corner of the main, busy, street it was just after eleven. Lots of cars and people passed us along the way.

Sara and Rylie had walked in front of Emma and I as we strolled through the streets. Rylie kept her arms crossed just below her tits to keep them from bouncing so much. The fact she was not wearing a bra was written on her face.

Sara had pulled her shirt tight and tucked it into the back of her shorts. This kept her side boob exposure down but the tightness accentuated her jiggling titties. I thought it was a great trade off so I did not object.

Emma had held back with me. Her shirt was dry after a few minutes in the Arizona sun. Our arms brushed against each other a couple of times before I reached out and took her hand and it melted into mine. I found it amazing how something as simple as hand holding could feel so intimate even after all we had already done together. The memory of my tongue inside her cunt and my cock inside her mouth made start to get hard again. I began to wish I had just brought her home.

There was a small strip mall containing a few shops. We decided on a Japanese place that made a great teriyaki bowl. Being early for lunch the place only had a few customers spread out around the store. We ordered from an elderly oriental woman behind the counter who gave the girls some disapproving looks but took my money. After filling our own drinks, we squeezed into a red vinyl booth shaped like a U in the back corner of the restaurant.

I had gone in next to Emma and had expected to be on the end but Rylie slipped her butt almost into my lap and kept bouncing against me until Emma and I surrendered and slid to the middle of the booth. This left Sara on the other end next to Emma. I offered the girls their phones from the backpack which they had been away from since last night. It was quiet as we all reconnected with media and waited for our food.

A small elderly man brought out lunches he stopped mid stride gawking at Rylie. His eyes were caressing Ryle’s tight white shirt hugging her shapely boobs. It was still obvious that dark areolas puffed out under the thin material. He had trouble getting the Styrofoam bowls down as he never looked anywhere else. In broken English asked us if we needed anything else. We declined and he shuffled back to the kitchen looking back twice.

I immediately dug in with my plastic fork as the girls attempted to be fancy and use chopsticks. Emma had obviously used them before. Sara and Rylie, laughing at their failed attempts to get food to their mouths, eventually gave up and switched to their plastic forks.

I was finished with rice and chicken, waiting on the girls when the same man showed up with a plate of egg rolls. I reluctantly explained we didn’t order them.

“They on the house,” he said, his gaze slicing through Rylie’s cleavage. “Wait forgot duck sauce!” He scurried away again but was back seconds later with the sauce asking how everything was.

He awkwardly stood near the table as we thanked him for the post dinner appetizer. I saw Rylie glance down to the man’s crotch. She began to giggle. From where I was sitting the table was blocking, but Sara on the other end also began to laugh. Eventually, the women from the front hollered something in Japanese and he quickly turned and scampered back to the kitchen.

We all busted up laughing.

“Free egg rolls! I’m bringing you guys here all the time!”

“Is it true what they say about them?” Rylie whispered though her snorts, “I think I saw a little one trying to poke through his pants.”

“Oh God, I saw it too!” Sara exclaimed much too loudly. “I think he wanted to give you his egg roll!”

“Ohh stop! Don’t ruin this for me!” I had just dipped one and was bringing it to my lips “Free egg rolls!”

They were laughing even harder. Rylie picked up one and pushed it and out of her mouth then gently licked the tip.

“Free egg rolls…” I groaned defeated, dropping the egg roll back down on the plate. I couldn’t eat it while they were all imagining the little dude’s boner.

“Ahhh, it’s OK I still want your egg roll,” said Emma, her crystal blue eyes were glistening with tears from laughing so hard. She took the egg roll I had dropped and took a bite.

“You guys suck,” I said beaten.

“So far only Emma sucks,” Sara retorted. Emma unable to reply with a mouthful of egg roll reacted with a slap on Sara’s leg from Emma’s egg roll free hand.

Rylie’s laughter was gathering attention.

“So far? What does that mean?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“Ewe! In your dreams perv!”

“Besides, your brother doesn’t have a little egg roll,” Rylie replied, her hand slid over my thigh and grabbed my package. “It’s more like a burrito.”

“Or a chimichanga!” Emma interjected, finally swallowing her last bite. She also pushed her hand in my crotch nudging Rylie out of the way.

“More like a taquito.” With a jealous glare at me Sara went back to eating her bowl.

I ignored Sara’s diss, she could call it anything she wanted too. I leaned back in the booth. Two hot girls were competing for touching my eggroll which was on its way to burrito size under the table.

I put both hands on a thigh to the side of me and slid them under the skirts of their owner. Both girls spread their legs just enough to give me access. I lightly rubbed the outside of their slits. Emma’s was much wetter than Rylie’s. I looked around the restaurant and saw nobody staring. Quickly lifting my fingers to my mouth, I wet them, and returned them to the warm creases.

Emma used both hands to undo my shorts and pulled my stiff prick out, under the table. She also looked around suspiciously before leaning down and putting her lips around the head of my dick.

“Seriously! Not this again,” my sister huffed. She grabbed her paper cup and scooted herself out of the booth. The vinyl back of the seat pulled and twisted her shirt exposing a small breast and a hard-pink nipple from the side. She quickly fought her shirt back in place, almost dropping her cup, and giving me a look of hatred in the process.

Was she madder about her sudden exposure or the fact that I was enjoying her best friends mouth again. I watched as she turned and her ass cheeks jiggled beneath her little shorts as she stomped away.

“Hey, I want a turn,” Rylie whispered, she not so gently pulled Emma by hair up off my dick.

I had to stop touching her as she slid away to get her head in my lap. She took my wet dick in her mouth and went down quickly. I heard her gag as it hit the back of her throat. She came back up even quicker bumping the back of her head on the underside of the table. Luckily the shaking the paper cups and Styrofoam bowls didn’t make as much noise as Emma’s laughter.

“Ha, you deserved that!” she said as Rylie sat up rubbing the back of her injured head.

“Oh shit!” Rylie stammered, I thought she was talking about the bump but she was looking across the store. In a flash, she had her phone off the table and was out of the booth. “Some guy is creepin on Sara!”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 03-17-2017, 02:42 AM   #227
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update. Looking forward to the next update

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 03-17-2017, 03:21 AM   #228
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Really interesting, looking forward to the next episode to see what's happening.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 03-20-2017, 05:09 PM   #229
x5799

This is the best story I've ever read can't wait for more little jealous though we have the same name 19/ m
x5799 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to x5799 for this post:
Old 04-12-2017, 01:45 PM   #230
Wardishydra

Can't wait for the next installment!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wardishydra for this post:
Old 04-13-2017, 08:30 AM   #231
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

seeing that there is a new post and the and realizing its not the story is real torture

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:36 PM   #232
Wardishydra

More please! Don't stop here! Sorry for exciting anyone who thought this was a new chapter!!!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:35 AM   #233
couple77and78

This is really on of the best stories I have ever written. Cant wait for it to continue.
couple77and78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:11 AM   #234
couple77and78

Quote:
Originally Posted by couple77and78 View Post
This is really on of the best stories I have ever written. Cant wait for it to continue.
Sorry but of course I meant: "the best story I've ever read".
couple77and78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM   #235
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

one of my favorite stories on getdare at the moment

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #236
Trucker28

I am truly sorry I have been away so long. I have a couple more sections to post. Thanks for hanging in there.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #237
Trucker28

Brandon

I didn’t see right away what Rylie was getting on about. Sara was in line to refill her drink. It was one of those new machines that gave every selection imaginable with a touch screen, but only one user at a time. She was waiting patiently for a young boy who seemed to want to push every flavor available before deciding to fill his cup. Behind Sara was a middle age man in a dress shirt and tie that looked like he was texting on his phone.

Then I saw him casually move to Sara’s side. Was he trying to get a pic of her side boob. I felt like crap! I had caused this.

Emma was watching next to me as Rylie was almost to the short beverage line. I started to slide from the booth when my dick bumped the bottom of the table reminding me that I was exposed too. I was struggling to put everything back into place as Rylie stealthily crept behind the man.

She too had her phone in hand. It looked like she was trying to get a shot of what he had on his phone. Why she wasn’t just calling him out or pulling Emma out of line, I didn’t know.

By the time my pants were buttoned and I was out of the booth the man noticed her.

“Getting some nice shots?” Rylie asked him loud enough that I could hear across the restaurant. This got Sara out of her, waiting for soda, daze. She looked shocked that she had anyone behind her.

“I… I… I was just text my work,” he stammered. He obviously had his hand-caught-in-the-cookie-jar face.

I was almost to them and could feel Emma at my heels. I still had no idea what Rylie was trying to do and even less about what I would do confronting a grown man.

“Yah right!” she replied, “I’ve got proof you were taking pictures of her!”

Either she had gotten louder or I was just closer, but I was sure the whole restaurant was hearing this and watching. The young boy had left the machine and went to a booth with his mother.

Sara still looked like she had no idea what Rylie was yelling about.

“You’re crazy,” the man said quietly but rather than ignoring her and turn back to the soda machine he headed straight for the exit.

Rylie followed him! I started after them.

“What’s going on?” Sara asked, still dumbfounded.

“We are leaving,” Emma said, grabbing Sara’s hand dragging her to the door.

“But I didn’t fill my cup?”

“Leave it.”

Of all the crazy things, I had seen Rylie do in the last two days of knowing her, climbing into the passenger seat of navy blue sport utility vehicle was the most outrageous!

Her door was still open when I got to the side if the car. He was yelling at her to get out of his car.

“Rylie! Get out of his fucking car!” I hollered.

“No! Get in the back!” she yelled back.

“Are you insane!” Emma screamed from behind me.

“Get this little bitch out of my car!” the man shouted.

Get in the back!” she yelled again. This went on at least one more round of everyone yelling at Rylie and her refusing to budge.

I got worried that someone in the store or the busy parking lot might call the cops. I yanked open the back door and pushed Sara and Emma in, I then reluctantly climbed in after.

“Drive now!” Rylie hollered before I had even closed the door.
The following 5 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 06-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #238
Trucker28

Sara

What the hell! I had no idea why I was in some stranger’s car pulling out of the parking lot. What was wrong with Rylie. Why was my brother going along with this insanity?

“Where am I supposed to be driving?” the man asked when the screaming finally stopped.

“Direct him to that new subdivision,” Rylie ordered Brandon then turned to the man, “and give me your fucking phone.”

“No fucking way!” the man replied.

Brandon gave him directions until we passed the models, then Rylie found a cul-de-sac with vacant lots and high walls.

“Stop here,” she said much more quietly than the last few minutes.

When the car was finally at rest she held phone so the man could see the screen. “This is you, this is your phone,” she used two fingers to zoom in. “This is my friend’s under age boob.” The picture wasn’t clear but for a picture of a picture it was enough.

“Oh shit.” I said at the same time as our driver.

I was so pissed I reached across Emma and hit Brandon as hard as I could. This was all his fault dressing me like a whore and taking me in public. Unfortunately, he didn’t even seem to notice. All his attention was on Rylie and the guy who had a picture of one of my boobs. I had not even noticed the guy. Had he taken more than the one?

“Your phone! Now!!” she said more forcefully.

The three of us in back seat were leaning over the front seat to see what was happening as he reluctantly handed it to the Rylie who immediately began to search through the phone.

“So what’s your name prev?” asked Rylie

“I’m not a prev,” he replied rather weakly.

“Then what should we call you?”

“John,” he replied.

“Yeah right,” she said unconvinced.

I thought she was only looking for pictures of me but the first one she held up was a family. John’s arm was around a pretty blonde woman. He was holding young toddler girl probably one about 2 or 3, while the woman was carrying a baby.

“What is your wife’s name? Jane?” Rylie asked holding the phone for all to see.

He refused to reply.

“No worries,” she replied, fingers expertly tapping away on the phone. “I think she looks a lot like Jenifer in your contacts. Maybe I should text her one of your pictures of my friend. What do you think? John.”

“Please don’t, just erase them so I can get back to work,” He pleaded.

“Which do you think she will like better… one of her little boobie or the one of her tight lil ass? Damn I think I can see a little vag in this one.” She held up the phone for him to see. He tried to reach for it but Rylie was ready.

She handed the phone off to me. The picture was from low under my butt. My vagina lip had slipped passed the tiny blue seam of my shorts. I was more embarrassed than I had ever been in my entire life. Some random stranger had seen my vagina.

“I’m so sorry,” Brandon sighed.

Rylie snatched the phone away from me before I had thought to erase it.

“Please just erase them,” I was now begging Rylie to end this.

Brandon and Emma finally jumped in to agree with me.

“Not yet, I want to see just how much John here likes you.” Rylie turned to face him. “John, can you show my friend just how much you like her?”

“I don’t know what you mean,” he said shakily.

“OH, I think you know exactly what I mean. Her hot lil body makes you hard, doesn’t it?”

He slowly shook his head no.

“Well that will just make me sad. I want you to look at this picture of her ass, take out your pecker, and you better make it hard. Or else your wife might be getting a nude picture. Do you think she will like that?” She paused waiting for something to happen. “Go on, whip it out!”

John finally gave in. We were all so silent I could hear him undoing his belt and pants. I didn’t want to be so close to him but I had to practically look over his shoulder to see what was going on. He smelled good, I think he had my dad’s same cologne.

“Pull them all the way down, I want to see your nuts too,” Rylie insisted.

We almost bumped heads as he leaned back to lift his butt off the seat.

“Is that little guy even hard yet!” Rylie exclaimed with a giggle.

A little dick stood up about 4 inches out of his hairy lap. Rylie reached out and flicked it with her finger.

“Ouch!” John and my brother said at the same time.

“Shit! It is a little boner; I think it is smaller than my little brother’s! What do you think Em you’re the expert on little penises?”

“What is wrong with it? Why does it look so weird?” Emma asked ignoring the dig. I was glad she asked because I was the thinking the same thing. It looked a lot different than Brandon’s or Skyler’s.

“He’s not circumcised,” Brandon spoke up.

I had heard the word before but don’t know what it means. I was hoping that Emma might ask what it meant but unfortunately she let it go. I would have to look it up or ask Brandon later.

“Well don’t just sit there get it nice and hard, in fact, I want you take it all the way”

“What?” John asked.

“Show us how that little baby maker works… Make it cum!”

Holy crap Rylie is nuts, she wants to make this guy jack off, in front of us.

“You have to be kidding?” John sounded exhausted, “I still have to get back to work.”

“Well you better hurry, maybe if I sent your boss this pic of your tiny dick he would understand.” Rylie held up the phone for him to see.

John wrapped his fist around his dick and began pumping. As he pulled back the wrinkly skin I saw the pink head that looked more like Brandon’s or maybe more like Skyler’s smaller penis. Then the skin slipped up covering the head again.

Rylie handed John’s phone to Brandon and said, “Make sure they are all deleted, save one until he cums. I’m going to make my own video.” She began a video. I could tell she was moving the camera from his face down to his penis.

“Don’t use your whole fist,” she directed, “I can’t see your little dick.”

He began rubbing it with 2 fingers underneath and thumb on top. The skin slipping back and forth over his shiny wet head which was beginning to turn an angry purple. It seemed to be taking forever.

“I can’t do this with everyone watching,” he complained.

“Well you better fucking hurry!” she ordered, “Think about how much you like showing off you pathetic little dick to little girls.”

“Ohh God!” John grunted after a few more minutes of stroking. He lifted his shirt just in time for a white glob to squirt out onto his hairy stomach. More flowed over his thumb and into his brown pubes.

“Well, thanks for the little show John, or should we call you Jack?” Rylie commented as she got out of the car.

We all followed her lead and headed out towards the park we started in. I saw the car stop at a port-o-potty near the houses under construction, presumably to clean up.

“So was his name John or Jack?” Emma ask.

We all laughed as she looked at us inquisitively. “It is a good thing your pretty!” Brandon said.

“Thanks,” she said taking the complement. We laughed harder.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 06-23-2017, 09:10 AM   #239
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

What a turn of events!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:29 AM   #240
Trucker28

Brandon

“I can’t believe you got in the car,” I said finally to Rylie.

“I can’t believe it took you so long to get in too,” Rylie responded, “What if he drove off with just me?”

“No shit!” I replied.

“So? Did I win?” she asked.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“What! Why?” Emma asked.

“She saved my ass,” I explained, “I dressed her like this and those pictures would be all over the internet.”

“She saved my ass too!” Sara interjected.

“Literally!” Rylie added.

“Plus she made some dude jackoff in front of us,” I noted, “and taped it too.”

“Yeah I guess so.” Emma gave in. After a few steps, “Ohh! Jack, I get it!”

“So it’s Final?” She asked again, after the laughter died down again.

We all agreed.

“Awesome! let’s see if those two boys are still at the park?”
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk