Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-24-2017, 05:05 AM   #61
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
My pet may need a liittle break.
She did this task but for some reason she could not get an orgasm.
As a consequence the task took much longer and was much more painful then intended.
Normally we do sessions over chat and i would have stopped it but this time it was she did it alone. I should have given her a max time but i had not thought of that because she has always cum with the vibe. Mostly in 10 minutes, never more then 15.
The hardest was probably that i was not there for aftercare. We exchanged some email but still......
Anyway.
She is ok now but she may need a day off from this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankuuuu View Post
I hope she is ok. When she gets a chance con she please post what is left on the list
Thank you for asking. Yes, I'm doing fine. I'm enjoying the break Sir gave me. For a day mind you.... I wouldn't want to go too long without rules!

This is what's left:
clamps,
Chastity belt,
wax,
bondage,

Dislikes:
toothpaste,

pet happily owned by Sir Sam

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:05 AM   #62
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So whats happened to my wax request? Its still on the outstanding list
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:24 AM   #63
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
So whats happened to my wax request? Its still on the outstanding list
I didn't really understand your waxed legs comment. Now I see what you meant by "wax". I shave my legs everyday though, and the hair's not going to be back before Sunday ;-)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:39 AM   #64
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Hugs and a rest day for Lucy.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:54 AM   #65
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Hugs and a rest day for Lucy.
Thank you, that is very sweet

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #66
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I'll let you have a candlelight dinner, how is that?

Get naked, lay on your back and throw your legs over your head and raise your ass up high against the wall. Make sure your asshole is pointing exactly upward and you are just staring at your pussy.

Then, stick a candle up your ass and light it.

Now you must have your evening dinner like that. You may take out the candle when you are done dinner.

Enjoy!
I did this dare on thursday night. I had gotten some Indonesian food: rice, spicy chicken, sweet green beans. I put in in a bowl to prevent spilling it all over myself. Then I got everything ready and got into position. I threw my legs up over my head and scooted up against the wall. I put the candle in my ass and lit it. It was already a little dark and the thought struck me that I was basically having a romantically lit dinner with my cunt as my companion. I'm quite bendy, so I had a real close up view of my cunt by candlelight . Next, I had to get my plate in a position that I could eat from it. I put it on my chest/belly. I had to scoop food out, not being able to see the size of the scoop. It was quite a messy ordeal. Meanwhile, the wax started dripping. Whenever I moved, my most sensitive parts got covered in hot wax. The hardest part of this was actually swallowing the food while being upside down. It tasted great though

This was a really embarrassing, humiliating meal. Compliments Jaro, for coming up with a very creative dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
You may now pee sitting as normal but things get difficult
You then have 4 hours before you can go again This time you must squat to do it and 16 seconds before your panities are replaced

You then have 270 minutes before your next visit before you can go again
Again you must squat and 15 seconds before your panities are replaced

You then have 300 minutes before your next visit before you can go again
Again you must squat and 14 seconds before your panities are replaced.
If you we yourself your panties must then stay in place for 24 hours
I also did this dare on Thursday. I already reported on my progress during that day up until the last 3 hours that I had to wait. Those were so difficult! I stupidly decided to have a beer in the afternoon. I didn't really think about it, until the need to pee hit me. I really didn't want to have to stay in my dirty panties. The last half hour, I just had to sit down, with my legs crossed to prevent from wetting myself. Needless to say, finally letting go was a huge relief.
My owner said he would closely follow this report to gather info for future pee control

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:10 AM   #67
little pet
getDare Succubus

I will do the denial dare today. And the line writing also, if I can find the time.
Here's the remaining list. Not sure how I'm going to finish all these before the deadline or what the consequences will be when I don't... I guess I'm going to find out for sure though.

This is what's left:
clamps,
Chastity belt,
wax,
bondage,

Dislikes:
toothpaste,

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-25-2017, 01:39 AM   #68
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
This was a really embarrassing, humiliating meal. Compliments Jaro, for coming up with a very creative dare.
I'm glad you were still able to enjoy your food. Actually eating it in this position seemed indeed very tough to me. I had assumed the wax would have been least of your problems.

Great job and as always, an excellent report!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:03 AM   #69
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Denial for someone who is already denied, huh? Okay!

Empty your bladder. Put fresh batteries in your bullet vibe. Put the vibe on your clit. Hold it in place with your chastity belt. If that's not going to hold it well enough, you may add padding or tape.

Your task is to drain the vibe's batteries. Until you have done so, you may not turn the vibe all the way off and you may not remove the belt. You also may not take your eight minutes during this task.

Of course you are still denied during this. Go slow, and try not to think sexy thoughts.

If you simply must turn it off, report that. You may do so when you have a tube of toothpaste in hand, and may leave it off for as long as it takes to apply a generous helping of toothpaste to your clit, asshole, and perineum, and to reattach the vibe and belt. This is still a failure, but a small one.

Report any orgasms for punishment. I'd suggest that each one replaces one of your remaining likes with a dislike of Sir Sam's choice, and if you run out he starts adding limits, but that may not fit your idiom.
I may be in trouble...

This morning, about an hour ago, I put on my chastity belt and the vibe. I used some duct tape to hold it in place better, because I had some jobs to do around the house. I started out at 2. My vibe has 7 settings, but 1,2 and 3 do the continuous vibrations. 1 is low, 2 is medium and 3 is high. It is also incredibly powerful. Because I only get 8 minutes free tim to cum, I put in new batteries a few days ago. I'm really cursing that right now. Now and then, I switched back to 1, or up to 3. I figured I need to use quite a powerful setting to drain the batteries, I don't have all day!

I kept having to stop what I was doing. I was panting and sighing and generally very distracted. I kept edging. Even at the lowest setting.

After about an hour, I just couldn't stop the orgasm building and I came. I had to switch it off ecaus because my clit was so sensitive. So I applied toothpaste just before I stared writing this. It burns like crazy and now the vibe is back on

It is quite painful and uncomfortable now, but I know what's going to happen.... I'm going to start to like the feeling again and the batteries give absolutely no sign of getting weaker . I might get be in deep sh*t when my owner gets back...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-25-2017, 03:47 AM   #70
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I may be in trouble...

This morning, about an hour ago, I put on my chastity belt and the vibe. I used some duct tape to hold it in place better, because I had some jobs to do around the house. I started out at 2. My vibe has 7 settings, but 1,2 and 3 do the continuous vibrations. 1 is low, 2 is medium and 3 is high. It is also incredibly powerful. Because I only get 8 minutes free tim to cum, I put in new batteries a few days ago. I'm really cursing that right now. Now and then, I switched back to 1, or up to 3. I figured I need to use quite a powerful setting to drain the batteries, I don't have all day!

I kept having to stop what I was doing. I was panting and sighing and generally very distracted. I kept edging. Even at the lowest setting.

After about an hour, I just couldn't stop the orgasm building and I came. I had to switch it off ecaus because my clit was so sensitive. So I applied toothpaste just before I stared writing this. It burns like crazy and now the vibe is back on

It is quite painful and uncomfortable now, but I know what's going to happen.... I'm going to start to like the feeling again and the batteries give absolutely no sign of getting weaker . I might get be in deep sh*t when my owner gets back...
Ok,... Let me say,... Fun!!!!!
Having to travel all day and see such a nice report from my pet.... Clearly steering towards deep sh*t.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:53 AM   #71
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Ok,... Let me say,... Fun!!!!!
Having to travel all day and see such a nice report from my pet.... Clearly steering towards deep sh*t.
No no no not nice. And the shit got deeper because I came a second time and still the batteries keep going
I can't even function normally anymore!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-25-2017, 04:07 AM   #72
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Just want to say i really really really appreciate the tasks that have been given on this thread.
We really have much much less communication than usual. I have nice vacation, it's hard for my pet.

I'm impressed by the creativity in a lot of the tasks. Some friends from our friend-list really made nice well-thought tasks. I'm bit hesitant to put names because will certainly forget a few. I only have gd access by phone this week which makes it difficult to bw sure to catch all comnents.
I'm also impressed by some dares from people not on my friendlist.
Thanks all!!!!

1.5 day togo.....

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 03-25-2017, 04:53 AM   #73
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Just want to say i really really really appreciate the tasks that have been given on this thread.
We really have much much less communication than usual. I have nice vacation, it's hard for my pet.

I'm impressed by the creativity in a lot of the tasks. Some friends from our friend-list really made nice well-thought tasks. I'm bit hesitant to put names because will certainly forget a few. I only have gd access by phone this week which makes it difficult to bw sure to catch all comnents.
I'm also impressed by some dares from people not on my friendlist.
Thanks all!!!!

1.5 day togo.....
I absolutely agree. I loved all the tasks so far. Some of them proved a real challenge.
Thanks to all.

The batteries of my vibe have finally drained out. I'm exhausted
In total, I had 4 orgasms. The last two in radius succession. After that, things got painful and I was wishing it would end so badly.
While the orgasms were nice, the knowledge that I am certainly going to get punished for them lessened the pleasure a little.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 03-25-2017, 04:55 AM   #74
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
No no no not nice. And the shit got deeper because I came a second time and still the batteries keep going
I can't even function normally anymore!
Oh shit. This becomes dangerous.
How can i drive home safely if need to think about ways to punish you?

Damn,...
I remember i commented earlier that you simply should NOT come. I did not even set a punishment for cumming. You were not going to do that.....

Old 03-25-2017, 05:33 AM   #75
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Oh shit. This becomes dangerous.
How can i drive home safely if need to think about ways to punish you?

Damn,...
I remember i commented earlier that you simply should NOT come. I did not even set a punishment for cumming. You were not going to do that.....
I know I wasn't allowed Sir, but how was I supposed to stop them when i was forbidden to take the vibe off?
There really wasn't anything I could do to stop it.

Besides, maybe you should reward me, instead of punishing me... Giving you such a nice distraction during a long ride home. God I'm such a great pet...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk