Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2017, 04:48 PM   #16
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
okay no problem, thanks for letting me know.

I thought you might be interested since it's not heavy cbt and only semi-public, but good to know you're not.
If you come up with anything within our likes feel free to post and we'll give a full report. We're thinking about both doing a report with mine and his perspective in it. we're very excited to test out how it's going to work

And one last thing we like to add: not every dare/task has to be for both of us you can give us solo tasks too We look forward to what you all give us!

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:57 PM   #17
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Well, you do give very good reports,

So, I'll give you another small dare.

You'll need some ice cubes and a vibrating wand or some other way that can force orgasms.
Now he will tie you up, legs/feet next to your face over your shoulds, spread wide apart.

Then he will put a bowl with ice cubes next to you and he will start making you orgasm. He will start by putting 3 ice cubes in your ass, then every other minute he adds an extra one. Once you orgasm he adds 1 per minute, once you orgams again, he adds 2 per minute, after the next orgasm 3 per minute and so on.

Now there are a few ways you can go about when to stop, decide a number up front, a time limit or when he thinks it has been enough.
You can also make a bet out of it, that if you want you can ask him to stop early but then you lose, if you complete the number or time in full then he loses.

Stakes are up to you but you could use the stakes that I suggested in the last dare.

Last edited by Nwbie; 03-20-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #18
hard worker

I don't know if this will work for you or not but here goes. A little competition for you. You two decide between yourselves who does what. So one of you is trying to make the other cum. The other one must take whatever you chose to do and not cum within a 15 minute period. So if you are trying to make him cum you can use whatever means necessary to make him cum. If he cums you get to clean his genitalia (ie cock balls and asshole) with toothpaste make sure it gets real clean and work it in you want to make it burn. Now if he doesn't cum then he gets to clean your genitalia (ie boobs vagina asshole)
Old 03-21-2017, 01:55 PM   #19
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Well, you do give very good reports,

So, I'll give you another small dare.

You'll need some ice cubes and a vibrating wand or some other way that can force orgasms.
Now he will tie you up, legs/feet next to your face over your shoulds, spread wide apart.

Then he will put a bowl with ice cubes next to you and he will start making you orgasm. He will start by putting 3 ice cubes in your ass, then every other minute he adds an extra one. Once you orgasm he adds 1 per minute, once you orgams again, he adds 2 per minute, after the next orgasm 3 per minute and so on.

Now there are a few ways you can go about when to stop, decide a number up front, a time limit or when he thinks it has been enough.
You can also make a bet out of it, that if you want you can ask him to stop early but then you lose, if you complete the number or time in full then he loses.

Stakes are up to you but you could use the stakes that I suggested in the last dare.
We decided to do this but because we don't have a good way to tie me up he bent me over the armrest of the sofa, it's quit high so when i do this my ass is up in the air so he could easily put new ice cubes in. We decided to go for 10 orgasms I thought how hard could it be? I was mistaken. we decided to add 3 ice cubes every time I orgasm (because we don't have enough ice cubes to add them every minute lol) so we started he first put 2 cubes in my ass and then put the wand against my pussy he taped it to my legs in a way so it wouldn't move and my leg were closed. he left me like this for about a minute but then the cubes began to melt and the cool water started running over my tingeling pussy the combination of the cool water and the constant vibrations against my clit made me cum very hard shortly after then he added the ice cubes while i was still coming and the muscles in my ass were sill spasming it felt so strange but o good at the same time it was like my asshole was swallowing the cubes. And to make things worse he started pleasuring me with his tongue first my pussy lips and then alternating between my lips an my asshole. It was a sensation like i've never felt before he kept doing this only pausing to put more ice cubes in my ass, nearing the end he was adding cubes faster then they were melting and when i came for the tenth time he turned of the magic wand but there were still at least 9 cubes in my ass. he kept me there until they had all melted I even came an 11th time just because of the water from the melting ice cubes that poured out of my ass and ran across my wet pussy lips and my oversensitive clit.

Thank you for the dare <3

Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lizzy97 for this post:
Old 03-21-2017, 01:57 PM   #20
Nwbie
getDare Devil

And thank you for the report.

Glad you enjoyed it
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:38 PM   #21
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard worker View Post
I don't know if this will work for you or not but here goes. A little competition for you. You two decide between yourselves who does what. So one of you is trying to make the other cum. The other one must take whatever you chose to do and not cum within a 15 minute period. So if you are trying to make him cum you can use whatever means necessary to make him cum. If he cums you get to clean his genitalia (ie cock balls and asshole) with toothpaste make sure it gets real clean and work it in you want to make it burn. Now if he doesn't cum then he gets to clean your genitalia (ie boobs vagina asshole)
We did this dare and it was me that was trying to make him cum and I told him if he didn't cum for 15 minutes I that I had a very nice surprise for him on a later day. So I started by slowly rubbing his cock through hi boxers, and when his cock was hard I pulled down his underwear and started lightly stroking his cock while licking and softly sucking on his balls I made sure I kept eye contact and gave him my most seductive and naughty look. I then licked his cock from top to bottom taking a little pause at the sensitive spot under his head then making circles with my tongue around the head, I did this a few times. I thought it was time to start the good stuff, 5 minutes had past so I started giving him a slow blowjob, sucking on the shaft and massaging his balls while using my tongue on his head inside my mouth. I kept doing this until there were 3 minutes left then I started deepthroating him, taking his cock all the way down my throat sticking out my tongue and licking his balls a bit then let it out give him a few fast strokes and take it down my throat again. I could feel him tensing trying to hold back, but then the alarm went off and he had made it, then not even 5 seconds later he shot his big load all in my mouth, it was unexpected but very welcome. When I cleaned myself up he asked what the surprise was and I asked him what he thought about having a threesome with another girl you should've seen the look on his face.

Thank you for the dare <3

AMA
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lizzy97 for this post:
Old 03-22-2017, 01:50 PM   #22
dexter33

strip naked and let him hide the clothes you were wearing.
he can hide it around the whole house (garden)
when he is done you have to find them back.
every minute it takes you to get everything back,
is 1 time he has to make you orgasm before he may cum himself.
dexter33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:37 AM   #23
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter33 View Post
strip naked and let him hide the clothes you were wearing.
he can hide it around the whole house (garden)
when he is done you have to find them back.
every minute it takes you to get everything back,
is 1 time he has to make you orgasm before he may cum himself.
This doesn't really make sense to me. The better he hides my clothes the more he gets punished? So he would just lay them in front of me so I find them instantly and he doesn't have to do anything lol

AMA
Old 03-23-2017, 11:15 AM   #24
Kindness
Distinguished Member

This is a dare from a while ago, but I never heard a report on it:

Do you have several rooms in your house? If so, here's an edging/dominance game:

1) He gets handcuffed, or hands tied, or similar. Level of bondage is optional, but his hands need to be out of the way, he needs to be somewhat mobile, and his mouth needs to be free.
2) She secretly writes down a room on a price of paper. This would also be a good time to make sure he's thoroughly aroused.
3) Now, it's a guessing game. He can guess which room she wrote down by going to that room. However, she doesn't tell him whether he pucked the right room or not. Instead, in each new room, she starts giving him head:
3a) If this was not the right room, the blowjob stops as soon as he hits an edge, AND he must eat her out until she orgasms or allows him to stop.
3b) If this WAS the right room he finally gets to finish, and she must edge once for every room remaining.

- You can swap roles, but refractory periods might make that harder.
- This might be fun to do blindfolded, or bound thoroughly enough to make it a challenge to move from room to room. That might also be really dangerous though, so be smart.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:35 AM   #25
footman590

hmm slightly different but something you guys can try out if you want to. so basically it's a two parter but you can skip the first part as it's mostly setting up for the second.

part 1: it's a simple race against one another to make the other come. you can do it anyway you want how. so you can use toys, lube, etc. whatever. in the end you must both cum before going to part 2. the person who wins this round gets to choose the order next round.

part 2: now this requires setup. Each of you are allowed six items/techniques/etc in this next part. you'll list these 1-6 and associate it with rolls on a dice. basically there will be multiple rounds. each round begins with rolling a dice to determine what you'll do to try to make the other cum. once time is up, switch roles.

so say you start, you roll a dice to see what technique you use to try to make him cum. so if it's blowjob, then blow away. if it's using ice or a sex toy, you can only use those methods. once time is up, switch positions.

the game ends when the first person cums. but it's never that easy because you've both just orgasmed so likely it'll be harder to make the other cum again.

The first round starts with 1min on the clock and each subsequent round adds a further minute. so round 5 would be 5, 10 would be 10, etc.

happy daring!

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk