Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2017, 06:07 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Star 1 Make my weekend awesomes (pretty please)

So I'm finally getting a little bit of time home alone this weekend and I would love some dares to do in this time :3

I'm mostly looking for things from my likes but going outside of them is fine especially if you are creative or mix some likes in too. Bonus points if its pain play / cbt as there is a lot of that stuff I normally can't do with others home, maybe throw is some teasing / edging too~

I will give a detailed report on all dares to make it worth your while :3

Please keep all dares within my limits and keep it realistic (harsh is still allowed). My likes, limits and toys are in my signature. I am always open to pms and discussions if you wish to know anything more.

Please make my weekend super "fun" and keep me busy with lovely (and maybe scary) dares <3

Ps: not everything has to be about kitty play :P (since most dares I get involve that

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:32 AM   #2
Neephonite
Distinguished Member

My dare for you this weekend is too healthier than you normally do like less soda more water less chips more fruit whatever simple changes you can make (idk your regular eating habits just naming general things) if you do it all this weekend however you decide to do it you have an orgasm on me but if take this task and fail to commit to it no orgasms till next weekend unless you complete a task to earn it from a top pm me if you need adjusting or if you can't do this task enjoy kittybutt.
My job here is done *crawls away crinkling into the sunset lol

She/Her They/Them

My b-day Add thread Limited time post while you can!

Join The Wholesome Dare Cult Person Above Here messager threadHere My AMA wholesome

My Likes and Limits

Denied by girls from Aug 1 until Aug 8 2023.
Neephonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:14 AM   #3
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neephonite View Post
My dare for you this weekend is too healthier than you normally do like less soda more water less chips more fruit whatever simple changes you can make (idk your regular eating habits just naming general things) if you do it all this weekend however you decide to do it you have an orgasm on me but if take this task and fail to commit to it no orgasms till next weekend unless you complete a task to earn it from a top pm me if you need adjusting or if you can't do this task enjoy kittybutt.
My job here is done *crawls away crinkling into the sunset lol

Damit Crinklebutt I was planning have to nummy junk food this weekend, would exercise help curve that? Because dares for that could be interesting

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
Old 03-23-2017, 08:07 AM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

OK I'll help you out this is a pretty easy dare and it's my go to dare and it will include your likes. Feel free to extend the time parameters if you want.

For this dare you'll need to be completely naked. Jewelry and/or glasses are fine. You are to put a clothespin or clamp, whatever you have, on each of your nipples for five CONSECUTIVE minutes. During these five minutes you are to play with your balls and cock. No cumming! It's okay if you edge, but no cumming if you do cum you must ruin it and swallow it. I'm assuming that's ok since cum is in your likes, but if you can't at least ruin it. If you cum you must start the five minutes over again.

Once the five minutes are up take the two clothespins off and immediately attach them to your scrotum. Once again they must stay on for five consecutive minutes. During this five minutes you are to play with either your nipples or ass NOT BOTH! If you go for your ass you are allowed to use toys, or you can spend the time spanking yourself or switch them up either way. Once again no cumming! If you cum you must ruin it and swallow it and start the five minutes over again.

Once those five minutes are up you may remove the clothespins, clamps or whatever and write your report of the dare, still whilst naked. If you made it through the whole dare without cumming, once you're done with your report you're allowed to orgasm. If you didn't make it through the whole dare without cumming, let me know and I'll give you another dare or punishment to let you earn your orgasm.

Hope this helps.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:26 AM   #5
Masomister
Distinguished Member

First don't get anything out ahead of time, crawling around to get the stuff will be half the fun! And to make sure you stay down on all fours like a good kitty I want you to start out by taking a wooden spoon to the bottom of each of your feet 25 times. I advise going back and forth :3

Now crawl to your where you keep your larger plug and work it into that rump, you are only allowed to use saliva to get it in and it'll remain there till you are done :3

Once you get it nice and secure get a shoe string or similar and I want you to tie something to your nuts that ways 3-5lbs preferably and drag it back to the kitchen with you.

Now get a metal spoon and get on your knees, letting your cock head lay in your hand as you hit your cock head 100 times with the spoon. Once done make a lap around your living quarters before going back to your room. Get a shoe and roll onto your back. Hit your tied nuts 50 times with it, then untie them and give them 50 more.

Lastly crawl back to the kitchen and remove your plug and start a timer, and cum. But for every 10 seconds (rounded up) that it took you to cum is 5 punches to your own nuts and an additional hit to each paw with the wooden spoon.

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017

Last edited by Masomister; 03-23-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:48 AM   #6
Neephonite
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
Damit Crinklebutt I was planning have to nummy junk food this weekend, would exercise help curve that? Because dares for that could be interesting
this is fine but whatever you set you have to keep up with it and it has to be good for your health

She/Her They/Them

My b-day Add thread Limited time post while you can!

Join The Wholesome Dare Cult Person Above Here messager threadHere My AMA wholesome

My Likes and Limits

Denied by girls from Aug 1 until Aug 8 2023.
Neephonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:52 AM   #7
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
First don't get anything out ahead of time, crawling around to get the stuff will be half the fun! And to make sure you stay down on all fours like a good kitty I want you to start out by taking a wooden spoon to the bottom of each of your paws 25 times. I advise going back and forth :3

Now crawl to your where you keep your larger plug and work it into that rump, you are only allowed to use saliva to get it in and it'll remain there till you are done :3

Once you get it nice and secure get a shoe string or similar and I want you to tie something to your nuts that ways 3-5lbs preferably and drag it back to the kitchen with you.

Now get a metal spoon and get on your knees, letting your cock head lay in your hand as you hit your cock head 100 times with the spoon. Once done make a lap around your living quarters before going back to your room. Get a shoe and roll onto your back. Hit your tied nuts 50 times with it, then untie them and give them 50 more.

Lastly crawl back to the kitchen and remove your plug and start a timer, and cum. But for every 10 seconds (rounded your) it takes you to cum is 5 punches to your own nuts and an additional hit to each paw with the wooden spoon.
Thank you so much for the thoughtful and a bit scary dare. I can mostly do this but a few questions and problems

Does paws mean my hands and feet or just feets?

Are the extra hits every 10 seconds done after?

Im not sure I can get that plug in with just spit but I will do my best.

I have nothing to tie / weight with.

I will have to stop crawling for going down stairs

My toy collection
Old 03-23-2017, 08:59 AM   #8
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you so much for the thoughtful and a bit scary dare. I can mostly do this but a few questions and problems

Does paws mean my hands and feet or just feets?

just feet

Are the extra hits every 10 seconds done after?

if it takes you 100 seconds to cum that's 50 punches and 10 more hits to each paw. So it has to be after you cub so that you know how long it took

Im not sure I can get that plug in with just spit but I will do my best.

if you can't use lube but expect a punishment next time I see you in chat

I have nothing to tie / weight with.

not even like a pair of boots or a 2 liter of soda using a shoe string?

I will have to stop crawling for going down stairs

that's fine, just not gonna be easy going up and down stairs with tender paws ;3

I hope this clarifies everything ^_^

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:38 PM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Put in your inflatable buttplug and put your collar and ears on. You won't be peeing during this so go before this or hold it. Write, pretty boy on your chest and at least 25 words on your body, you need to be naked besides what is mentioned for you to wear.

Tie yourself to a chair but, keep one hand free. Do 20 edges but don't cum, if you do start over.

After the edges free yourself then spank your cock/balls 50 times along with your chest and asscheeks.

Then write your report before getting dressed.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:15 PM   #10
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
OK I'll help you out this is a pretty easy dare and it's my go to dare and it will include your likes. Feel free to extend the time parameters if you want.

For this dare you'll need to be completely naked. Jewelry and/or glasses are fine. You are to put a clothespin or clamp, whatever you have, on each of your nipples for five CONSECUTIVE minutes. During these five minutes you are to play with your balls and cock. No cumming! It's okay if you edge, but no cumming if you do cum you must ruin it and swallow it. I'm assuming that's ok since cum is in your likes, but if you can't at least ruin it. If you cum you must start the five minutes over again.

Once the five minutes are up take the two clothespins off and immediately attach them to your scrotum. Once again they must stay on for five consecutive minutes. During this five minutes you are to play with either your nipples or ass NOT BOTH! If you go for your ass you are allowed to use toys, or you can spend the time spanking yourself or switch them up either way. Once again no cumming! If you cum you must ruin it and swallow it and start the five minutes over again.

Once those five minutes are up you may remove the clothespins, clamps or whatever and write your report of the dare, still whilst naked. If you made it through the whole dare without cumming, once you're done with your report you're allowed to orgasm. If you didn't make it through the whole dare without cumming, let me know and I'll give you another dare or punishment to let you earn your orgasm.

Hope this helps.
I decided to start with the easiest one so I striped nude and got the harshest pegs I had. I normally choose not to use these ones because they are evil but with it only being on for 5mins at a time I can handle them.

I attached them too my nipples and started stoking my cock and gently massaging my balls. I soon started to regret using these pegs (in a mostly good way) with them causing stinging and burn in my poor nipples. I held out for 5 mins mostly staying a bit under edge. I have not cum or a few days to make this weekend even better, and that definitely worked.

When my alarm rang I swapped the the pegs to my balls and ouch they are even worse down here! I rubbed and pulled on my sore sensitive nipples making them feel really good and distracting a tiny bit from the pain on my balls (but not enough >~<). I was so relieved the alarm rang so I could take them off only to be meant with a new wave of pain.

I then wrote this out nude letting the pain subside and getting ready for more. I am now allowed an orgasm but I will wait till I have done more dares to get to that.

Thank you for the dare to start off this painful trip :3

My toy collection
Old 03-24-2017, 09:16 PM   #11
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Put in your inflatable buttplug and put your collar and ears on. You won't be peeing during this so go before this or hold it. Write, pretty boy on your chest and at least 25 words on your body, you need to be naked besides what is mentioned for you to wear.

Tie yourself to a chair but, keep one hand free. Do 20 edges but don't cum, if you do start over.

After the edges free yourself then spank your cock/balls 50 times along with your chest and asscheeks.

Then write your report before getting dressed.
I did this dare shortly after Komodo Jones dare after I had calmed down a bit. Still nude I lubed up my inflatable plug and pumped it up 2 times to start with, then put on my ears and bell collar. I covered my body with writing...
-Pretty Boy -Pain lover -Cute Kitty - Needy (pointing to cock) -Femboy -MasoKitty -Plugged booty (on my butt)- Ready for use (other side of butt) -Fucktoy - Clean me -Tease (on cock) -Spank (on balls) -Edge time -All kinds of slut -Play paw (on untied hand) -Edges, with a tally to keep track

I tied myself to my computer chair using a jump rope. It worked out fairly well not the tightest but I was stuck to the chair and my plug was pushed into me (now with 3 pumps). I Played a hentai slide show on my computer while I edged. I Felt extremely horny, squirmy and really wanted to cum after every edge but I managed to hold it. I pumped my plug 3 more time throughout the edges keeping my nice and full. When I was done and drippy I untied myself and began my spanks (oh I missed these). I alternated between right and left hand for each spank. Doing the 50 all over my cock and balls first making a lovely little ache. Next was my chest showing a pretty red colour over the writing. Finally the 50 to my ass, These ones were the most fun as I swung my tail and booty back and forth between each spank till a painful red.

Thank you so much for the dare, as well as making me really horny and needy it made me feel super sexy which is always amazing

...now to dress, pee and take my plug out

My toy collection
Old 03-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #12
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
I did this dare shortly after Komodo Jones dare after I had calmed down a bit. Still nude I lubed up my inflatable plug and pumped it up 2 times to start with, then put on my ears and bell collar. I covered my body with writing...
-Pretty Boy -Pain lover -Cute Kitty - Needy (pointing to cock) -Femboy -MasoKitty -Plugged booty (on my butt)- Ready for use (other side of butt) -Fucktoy - Clean me -Tease (on cock) -Spank (on balls) -Edge time -All kinds of slut -Play paw (on untied hand) -Edges, with a tally to keep track

I tied myself to my computer chair using a jump rope. It worked out fairly well not the tightest but I was stuck to the chair and my plug was pushed into me (now with 3 pumps). I Played a hentai slide show on my computer while I edged. I Felt extremely horny, squirmy and really wanted to cum after every edge but I managed to hold it. I pumped my plug 3 more time throughout the edges keeping my nice and full. When I was done and drippy I untied myself and began my spanks (oh I missed these). I alternated between right and left hand for each spank. Doing the 50 all over my cock and balls first making a lovely little ache. Next was my chest showing a pretty red colour over the writing. Finally the 50 to my ass, These ones were the most fun as I swung my tail and booty back and forth between each spank till a painful red.

Thank you so much for the dare, as well as making me really horny and needy it made me feel super sexy which is always amazing

...now to dress, pee and take my plug out
I'm impressed. I don't give dares very often so I'm extra glad, I chose to give this to you.

Well done. And you are super sexy.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:44 AM   #13
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

From now on, all reports must be written while naked, kneeling and plugged. In addition, all reports must be written within 1 hour of completing the task or the original tasker has the right to give you a punishment once the weekend is over.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[2/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:52 AM   #14
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Act like a little puppy the rest of the weekend:

- cold showers, drip dry (while on hands & knees), no towels to dry off
- stay on hands & knees remaining of time while home alone
- eat all meals out of bowl on the floor with no hands, utensils
- add a "woof" after everything you say in chat
- sleep at foot of bed on floor, no pillows
- no use of furniture

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[2/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:01 AM   #15
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
First don't get anything out ahead of time, crawling around to get the stuff will be half the fun! And to make sure you stay down on all fours like a good kitty I want you to start out by taking a wooden spoon to the bottom of each of your feet 25 times. I advise going back and forth :3

Lastly crawl back to the kitchen and remove your plug and start a timer, and cum. But for every 10 seconds (rounded up) that it took you to cum is 5 punches to your own nuts and an additional hit to each paw with the wooden spoon.
Horny kitty stripped nude yet again (besides my collar) And crawled over to the toy draw. I got out the wooden spoon and delivered 25 stingy hits to the sole of each foot. With my feet hurting I got out the larger plug, slobber and spat all over it and worked it slowly into my ass. The first attempt didn't work but I added some more spit and it was soon it.

The plug was uncomfortable but I had to time to adjust as I crawled over to my bed and grabbed a sack with of marbles tied to a hairtie with a broken hairtie (I worked something out for it :3 ) I wrapped it around the base of my balls also separated them with it. I Then started crawling to my kitten with my balls tight and being painfully pulled on. Then I got to the stairs..

The stairs were step and I had to pull the sack up each one pulling greatly on my poor balls. I had to reattach the sack part way up. I flopped up stairs and went to my kitten relieved that was over. But now it just gets worse 100 painful hits right on my dick head. At first they were mostly hitting the same place, but I started rotating the hits round the head (and pausing a few times) to get though it. My poor cock was sore for a while after that.

The crawl though my lounge was a bit sore but nothing compared to the stairs... and now I have to go down them >~<. I can't crawl down the stairs so I walked down them with the full force of gravity pulling on my ball priming them for the hits that were about to come.

I crawled to my room, picked up a shoe and flipping over onto my back. The short line of the sack still pulling I hit my balls 50 times nonstop with my shoe making them ache badly. Untieing time yaaaay.. and then 50 more hits but at least they are more "mild" now.

I crawled back up the stairs far less painfully and knelled over the towel I set up in the kitchen (I preset this because I didnt want to make a mess) and pulled out the pug with a little resistance. I then got on my back and started the timer as I quickly stroked myself and rubbed my sore cock head. It took me just under 1,30 minutes to cum (probably the fastest I have) and then I layed on the towel for a while covered in cum enjoying some amazing afterglow.

Thank you for the dare. I really enjoyed it even if my kitty bits don't agree, I will get to work on the 45 ball punches and 9 hits to each foot that I owe you.

This report was written to Pain Slut Joes rules, I might keep the plug in for a bit more

My toy collection
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, home alone, reports, with sugar on top