Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:14 AM   #17
EasternSpirit

Default Shower

Adam saw that the first in line put her clothes in the basked and then walking up to the showers. The rest also stripped and walked up. He saw that some of the mud started to dry. When the showers started nobody covered up to his delight. Adam was feeling aroused as he saw different kinds of tits and pussy’s. Some were still developing and others were fully grown, some were even sagging. All were looking very embarrassed and were blushing heavily. But it was over before he knew it.

All the persons that had won the reward choose to skip the challenge of tomorrow morning.

Adam was very aroused and walked with Arianne to the showers. The showers were small but big enough for one person.

“I just realized something. Remember the new rule, we have to see or touch each other at all times.” Said Arianne

Adam was getting even more aroused thinking about this. He would get in close with Arianne in the shower. And when they arrived in the shower he stripped quickly and entered, only to turn around and saw that Arianne was very embarrassed. He was feeling very aroused and was ready to orgasm. He looked up and down her whole body, she had small breasts but a very hot body. When he looked to her face he saw that she also was looking him up and down. When they were both in they turned on the shower. Adam felt a cold shock running through is body, the warm water was disabled.

The shower was a small one and only meant for one person. So when they washed their bodies they bumped into each other frequently. This did not help the arousal of Adam but he could not get any release anytime soon. At one time Arianne dropped a washcloth and picked it up, her head came right in front of his dick and her head went red with embarrassment. The shower was over quickly after this. They each wrapped in a towel and went to dress quickly in new clothes.

Adam had a restless sleep this night, he tried to masturbate at one point but was quickly interrupted by a counselor.

The next morning Adam remembered to look at the rule board. To his surprise there was another rule. “nobody is allowed to change clothes by themselves and must get their partner to do this”. Everybody was talking about how this changed daily life.

After breakfast the next challenge was announced. This challenge was a bit different, there were two dummies modeling a contraption. One was tied in the thing with strings running from the clothes to a weight through a box. the arms and legs of the dummy were spread out and tied down. The other dummy also had strings attached and was attached to some wheels. These strings went to another box with also a weight. from these boxes multiple wires ran to the machine of the first dummy with one wire connecting both boxes. The first dummy lying on the machine had its head stuck in a box.

Then an explanation was given, the ‘free’ dummy had to walk around to 5 tables and had to pick up a strip of paper with some black squares. These strips had to be put in the box in the order of the tables. This would reveal 3 numbers per paper in the box. These strips were to be collected one by one and when all strips were put in all the numbers could be called. These numbers would correspondent with 5 locks that secured the dummy one around each limb and one in the crotch area. These were not numbered so some guessing would be in order. There was a catch, each weight would drop slowly pulling on their clothes and would leave them naked if they took too long.
EasternSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:33 PM   #18
Forestslut

Another amazing installment can't wait to see what happens next

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Old 03-15-2017, 10:38 AM   #19
EasternSpirit

Default The next challenge

They had to choose which of the pair would be lying down and which would be running around. There was a catch, they only could give their preference but the counselors would have the final say.

“I have no trouble lying down” Adam said

“ok then I will run around” was the answer from Arianne.

But the counselor flipped a coin, tails and they had to switch. The coin flipped through the air and landed on tails. That meant they had to switch.

Before the strings were attached the point system was announced. the first 3 to get their partner out of the contraption would get 10 points. The next 6 would get 6 points, the 6 after that 3 and the last 0 points. The next thing was that the rewards and punishments would take place after this challenge and the second challenge would be after dinner. Yesterday’s winners would each get 4 points. This penalty would also be a big one they were encouraged to win.

They were all tied in their respective positions. Adam noticed there was an even spread of both genders in both positions. The device were switched on and they got a surprise, the rack Arianne was tied on started moving. It tiled lightly but her arms and legs were also pulled up and down slowly. He thought he heard a slight buzzing sound and Arianne started to breath a bit more heavily. Before he could think more the start sign was given and they ran off. they all ran to their first table and back nothing much happened Adam ran the quickest he ever ran in his life and finished as one of the first. When he returned from the second table the felt a sudden pull from the ropes to his shirt and it was ripped off, he looked around for a moment and saw that many shirts were ripped off, some were trying to cover up their breasts but soon realized it would only slow them down he looked keenly around when he was running. When he returned from the third button he was almost hit in the head from the shirt of Arianne. He put the paper in the box but when he walked back he could not help to stare at her breasts for a few seconds. He was getting aroused, but the forth table went without any trouble. But when he put the last paper in there was another pull from the strings and his pants went flying away.

“238” Arianne said and that brought Adam back to his senses. He tried to unlock her arm first but that failed, he went to a leg then witch succeeded.

“439” was the next number which was called. Adam had a bit of trouble with this one running from lock to lock and unlocking an arm at least.

“154” Arianne said with a moan and Adam hurried to her other arm and just when he put in the number her pants went flying off with got another moan from Arianne.

“953” And with that he hurried to her crotch lock, he noticed a light bit off wetness dripping down. When he fumbled with the lock there was another moan. But this was not the correct combination and he went to unlock a leg.

“575” was the last number and he hurried off, slipped the lock off and Arianne jumped off the machine. Both did not mind their state of undress and hurried forward. They got 3 points, this meant that they just avoided the penalty.

There was another part of the challenge, the ones tied to the machine had to each describe the vibrations from the machine to their partner. If done correctly there would be 6 additional points the ones that did not compete would get another 5 points.

“Euhm” Arianne said a bit embarrassed “There were vibrations, you know down there. But each time I neared… orgasm… they would stop. It was very frustrating.”

In the end only one team did not do this satisfactory and did not get the points.
The following 2 users say Thank You to EasternSpirit for this post:
Old 03-16-2017, 11:13 PM   #20
Forestslut

Another great installment can't wait for the next

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

Old 03-17-2017, 02:43 AM   #21
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic update. Thanks. Looking forward to the next update

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:57 PM   #22
Wills

Very good, would like to see more

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Dislikes: wedgie, orgasm denial, cumming in pants, anal with dildo.

Limits: Public, messy, pee/poo, family/friends, pics, eating cum.
Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:26 PM   #23
EasternSpirit

Default Orgasm challenge

“The penalty for today is that the losing teams will each be strapped in the devices until dinner.” Anna said and Adam knew this would be frustrating. “The winning teams will have a choice. They could get a hour free of rules. They can skip the next challenge and get a number of points or they can get a get out of jail free card for free, they can choose another team to take their place in a penalty.” Adam was a bit surprised, if they wanted to buy this it would cost them 20 points.

Lunch was uneventful and they were kept so busy until dinner that they had no time to put clothes on. He saw glimpses of the losing teams moaning in the machines, he almost felt sorry for them. As they were tied for a good amount of time Adam noticed they at one point they were all complaining about the need to pee, but as they had to kept tied they were forced to piss themselves right there.
Adam was amazed that all teams avoided penalty’s twice and that points shifted although there was a slight divide in top and bottom teams.

The teams that had the penalty were released and hosed down just before dinner. Adam did not see them being released but heart the gasps of the cold water hitting their bodies.

Dinner was uneventful except that everybody was nude. Adam was also noticing that everybody was almost constantly aroused, he was also ready to explode and was wondering when he could get some release.

After dinner there was another challenge as promised. There were multiple beds set up with different shaped rods sticking out from crotch level. The girls were to lie down on their back with their legs on each side of the rod. The boys had to lie on their front on the top bed with also their legs on each side of a rod. They would all be secured with different types of rope. He only could move up or down a bit. He also noticed that there were ropes attached to his feet, he wondered what that was for.

The explanation was next and Anna started talking.

“The goal of this challenge is to achieve orgasm” Anna said, and Adam was surprised but also relieved. “There is only one catch, the first 6 to achieve orgasm will achieve 0 points. The next 6 will get 3 points, then 7 points, then 14 points and the last one to orgasm will get 20 points. These times will be measured from the second orgasm of the team, this can be the same person or the partner. The first hour you will be secured to the vibrator and you will be not able to move. The devices are also calibrated not to get you to orgasm but to get you to the edge. After this hour you will get a rest of 10 minutes after which the test will start. There are two ways to avoid vibrations, firstly you can pull yourself up to avoid vibrations. Secondly if there is a beep you have to French kiss your partner if done vibrations will go on very low, otherwise they will go higher. Lastly the vibrations will not stop until every contestant has reached orgasm and if nobody reached orgasm in the first 20 minutes you will get another break. The winners of the last challenge all choose the avoid penalty option.”

Adam felt a little vibration as to test the machine. then there was something he did not expect they started rotating around to the left, it was slowly but every 10 minutes their position could change.

“Start” Anna called and Adam directly noticed the change in vibrations. He was reasonably exited but he was not ready to pop as this afternoon. After 20 minutes he felt his body tense but the vibrations stopped at once when he felt an orgasm approach. He also heard a moan from Arianne. In the corner of his eye he also saw other body’s rock but not reaching orgasm. The rest of the hour was very frustrating, he was very much on edge and the vibrations were getting further and further apart.

Then there was a signal. “The 10 minutes of rest will start now. After this the partners may kiss.” Adam was a bit nervous because his bladder was getting a bit full. But somehow they both managed to focus and keep their arousal under control, he only hoped they all would last the 20 minute mark. After a short while he heart people moaning around him, but he noticed that there were no orgasms. He also noticed that the vibrations seemed to be a bit lighter but it seemed that as soon as he thought that the vibrations were twice as hard. He heard at the sounds that everybody was struggling not to orgasm.

In the last minutes before the break he was nearing the edge. He did not know what to do next but then he was surprised, the tongue of Arianne was invading his mouth, this almost was too much for him but the vibrations eased up and he managed to keep it in by sheer surprise. The others were moaning louder and louder.

“Congratulations, you all reached the break point. You will get 5 minutes of rest. But we will set the vibrations higher and this will increase until all are done. He managed to focus and get some of the edge off but the vibrations hit him by surprise he pulled up and heard an angry moan from Arianne as she was pulled down. “And we have our first orgasm” Adam heard. Soon after Arianne was also moaning louder and louder clearly also reaching orgasm, Adam heard an “Oh god” from her and shortly after felt warm water running down his legs, Arianne clearly pissed herself but managed to avoid orgasm. He got a huge wave of vibrations as Arianne also pulled up a bit. He did not notice much after this point of the other group. The next thing he knew was that he was pulling up to avoid orgasm, but then there was a large moan and Arianne started shaking, she was experiencing her orgasm. They managed to hold of the orgasm for another couple of minutes. But then he started to feel an orgasm build he tried to pull up, but Arianne was also pulling. Out of desperation he kissed her and that shot him over the edge, to his surprise Arianne also started shaking sending her into another orgasm. Then there was a call, the last ones started to orgasm. He started to relax expecting to be released promptly, that was not a good call, he shot over the edge going into a very painful orgasm.
The following user says Thank You to EasternSpirit for this post:
Old 03-23-2017, 01:19 PM   #24
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update. Thanks. Looking forward to the next one.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:10 PM   #25
Wills

please continue this story, it's so good and I am really enjoying it.

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Dislikes: wedgie, orgasm denial, cumming in pants, anal with dildo.

Limits: Public, messy, pee/poo, family/friends, pics, eating cum.
Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:26 AM   #26
Forestslut

Another great update can't wait for the next

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

Old 04-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #27
krypton

What an interesting camp to attend Would love to see another chapter.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:23 PM   #28
x5799

its sad this story died it was good if the writer even still knows this exists please send me the full thing i have to see this end.

Likes-anal-edging-sleep rules-exposure-video game dares-hidden public-bondage-piss play-cum play-rope play-nipple play-feet

dislikes-ice-pain-

!Limits!,involving family,scat,diapers,messy-

kik:killdagods

Hope you fuck me hard daddy!
x5799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:16 AM   #29
SlaveMasterAllMost
Account Banned

Smile

I agreee fully with x5799 and the rest, please please please continue the story, it's such a good story and I can't wait for another part!
SlaveMasterAllMost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:51 AM   #30
Cheeseofballs

Please continue the story. It is a very good read

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Toys: vibrating dildo, condoms, lube.
Cheeseofballs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk