Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-15-2017, 11:19 PM   #31
Bananas22

Rolled a 6 no lube "off to a good start" fml

Rolled a 3 stick small dilo in ass for 5 min a little hard to get it bt loosened up my ass once it sat there fo 5 min feels a little cold and other than that pretty good
Tried edgeing a bit and felt my ass tighten around my small dldo

Rolled a 1 only 50 pumps slow at moderate depth tried to make it last but kinda wanted to pound my ass harder. The position made it interesting too.

Rolled a 6 i get to lube myself in any way i wish. Gave myselve a healthy helping of lube on my dildoand shoved it up my greedy ass.

Rolled a 5 small dildo 600 pumps fast deep holy shit thats a lot. Took a while bu i finally did it had to take a reak every 100 pumps or so during witch i edged then went right on back to poundig m ass. Would've taken even longer without lube

Rolled a 4 attempt to fuck yourself using 4 fingers harde than it sounds ill tel you that much once i got them in there it was like a pe stretch for your anus felt really goo thugh could really feel the my insides and my anus stretching

Rolled a 2 so no re lube

Final roll was a 2, large dildo 1000 pumps but allowed to relube halfay i swear my anus is going to spit. 1000 pumps later my ass is sore loose and leaking lube

Limits: scat, public, family, lines, pic/cam,

Tools:dildos , belts, handcuffs

M/18
Open to suggestions
Kik: Emeraldagger
Bananas22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:01 PM   #32
jabs

Default Awch

Bad luck for me I only got 1 loub... I did both.... my ass is sore

Lots of things especially torture and being unable able to control what is happening. Clamps, cbt devices, rope, nipple torture, being bound, bestiality, those are the major ones the rest are cercomstantial

Curious
Not sure yet

Dislike
Scat, urine, body mods, public humiliation, eating anything from my ass your ass a pig's ass any ass I ain't eating it
jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:48 PM   #33
Dice7
getDare Addict

Ok I have to do this, infront of my wife and our friend. I have to do the dirty version but I have never done ass to mouth and really don't want to so the compromise is if I get anything that involves ass to mouth I roll the dice again, if it lands on the same kind of number that I rolled (odd or even) I have to do the ass to mouth version if I get the oposite kind of number I do a version from the clean dare. I'm fucking nervous.

The difference in the 3 dildos is huge, the biggest one is way too big to insert totally so 'all the way' will be as far as it goes with some added pressure at the end.

I got squeeze lube inside you
ram the small dildo in and out 5 times, that wasn't comfortable
medium dildo slow deep this felt really nice I must admit
lube as i wish - so I squirted more inside me
large dildo 250 times moderate moderate this was not nice AT ALL
4 fingers, surprisingly I had space to do it but not very easy to actually fuck yourself like that
no more lube..
medium dildo 750 fast deep...this killed by the end!
cum on a dildo and suck them all clean...nooooo! This was so humiliating. They didn't smell bad just of lube but there was a 'taste' i wasn't familiar with. Ugh so humiliated now, just hope I don't get sick!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 12:38 PM   #34
SportyKid

I'm going to do this in 10 minutes, message me if you want to watch!

https://whereby.com/sporty-gd

Limits:
Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat

Telegram: SportyGD
Kik: sportykidgd
Skype: [email protected] https://join.skype.com/invite/exEv3WbYtwbk
23M

Last edited by SportyKid; 04-17-2022 at 12:50 PM.
SportyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 05:34 AM   #35
YourDarePartner

Roll to see how you'll lube up that butthole.

4 - Place a bottle of lube at the entrance to your hole and squirt as much as you think you'll need onto and into it.

Get into the fetal postion on your side and roll the dice.

Small Dildo is my candle.
4 - Ram in the small dildo all the way and back out five times.

Time to get into it then - doggie position for you.

Medium dildo is my toothpaste tube
6 - Medium dildo: 100 pumps, moderate, moderate.

Remove the dildo. Hmmm, more lube for that behind? Lets see...

2 - No lube for you.

Here we go again... (; Your choice of position though.

Large dildo is my deodorant can
3 -Large dildo: 300 pumps, slow, deep.

Remove the dildo. No lube this round, better keep going...

2 - Pull your hole apart with your hands as best u can and sit down on the

Remove the dildo. Lube?

3 - As you please.

The last round for the standard game.

5 - Large dildo: 250 pumps, super fast all the way in, completely out, deep - this should help you gape (;

Thanks for the dare, my ass is wide open

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 11:33 AM   #36
SportyKid

About to do this dare, anyone want to watch?

Limits:
Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat

Telegram: SportyGD
Kik: sportykidgd
Skype: [email protected] https://join.skype.com/invite/exEv3WbYtwbk
23M
SportyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 04:36 AM   #37
Dice7
getDare Addict

I have rightly been told I complain too much about how many exposure dice dares there are compared to the other kinds of dice dares, and rightly been told I do nothing to change that. So I have been told to bump a selection of dice dares. Anyone who does or commits to doing any of the dares before 23:00 CET tonight will make me do the dare as well. I must do each dare once for every other person that does it until all the dares are completed before I can go to sleep. If I quit or fail I must post in one exposure dice dare per fail which I REALLY do not want to do, that would be a major limit pushed.

If people are feeling daring today I could be absolutely destroyed tonight..

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 11-25-2022, 01:24 PM   #38
Dice7
getDare Addict

Alright I've got myself in some trouble here. I was ordered to do the A2m version of this dare, I was terrified and grossed out by the idea but just thinking of tasting my own ass gave me the perfect humiliated but turned on feeling. I made sure to clean myself the best I could before starting and thoroughly enjoyed the dare! However I liked it a little too much, when the lady who ordered me to do it read my report of it she said omg you really are a cock hungry little sissy today aren't you. I dare you to do it again but do the standard version first and then the A2M, dont you dare go and clean up first.

I have 3 dildos, one around 6 inches and thin one around 8 inches and fairly thick and one just over 8 inches that is really fucking fat, that before today I never tried to insert.

My earlier run:
Spit a couple of times on your fingers and gently rub it onto your hole - don't enter it yet and do this 3 times with the same fingers.
2 - Do the same as role one except pour a little lube onto them instead. Tree times - same fingers. If you have no lube, use saliva.
IWAS A LITTLE NERVOUS HOW LITTLE LUBE I WAS GETTING INSIDE ME OR ON THE POTENTIAL DILDOS

Ram in the small dildo all the way and back out five times.
THIS MADE ME FEEL A LITTLE HUMILIATED AS ITS NOT TOO DIFFERNT TO MY OWN COCK (IM SLIGHTLY GIRTHIER) AND IT SLIPPED IN ME SO SO EASILY.

3 - Medium dildo - 100 pumps, slow, deep.
THIS FELT KIND OF NICE, I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THE LUBE BUT I GUESS A LITTLE MANAGED TO GO A LONG WAY. I REALLY STRUGGLED TO TAKE THE FULL LENGTH BUT I FELT LIKE SUCH A SLUT IN DOGGY SLOWLY WORKING A DILDO IN AND OUT OF ME DESPERATLY TRYING TO TAKE MORE NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL IT FELT

No lube
FUCK

Small dildo: 600 pumps, fast, deep. Shit it out and pick it up off the floor with your teeth before sucking it clean.
I'LL BE HONEST I FOUND IT HARD TO COUNT WITH HOW FAST I WAS FUCKING MYSELF WITH THE LITTLE DICK, I STARTED IN DOGGY AND THEN MOVED TO LAYING ON MY BACK AND FINISHED IN FETAL POSITION, IT FELT REALLY FUCKING GOOD BY THE END I WANTED TO CUM. I SHOCKED MYSELF WHEN I SHAT OUT THE DILDO AND INSTANTLY DROPPED TO THE BED TO PICK IT UP WITH MY TEETH AND SUCK IT CLEAN. IT MOSTLY TASTED LIKE THE LUBE BUT A LITTLE BITTER, I HOPED IT WASN'T DIRTY.

3 - Try and get four fingers into your hole and attempt to fuck yourself.
4 - Do the above roll with three fingers, not four. You gotta suck them clean though.
3 OF YOUR OWN FINGERS IS KIND OF HARD TO DO BUT I GOT KNUCKLE DEEP AT LEAST. THIS TIME I LOOKED AT MY FINGERS BEFORE I SUCKED AND WHILE SLIMY AND WET THEY LOOKED NICE AND CLEAN

I COULD LUBE HOW I LIKED SO I MADE SURE ALL THE DILDOS WERE SQUIRTED AND LUBED UP

6 - Medium dildo: 500 pumps, moderate, ultra deep - get it right up into your slutty hole. Suck all your sluttiness off it after.
I STARTED ON MY BACK BUT I REALLY COULDN'T GET IT THAT DEEP, I MOVED INTO DOGGY AND GOT DEEPER, TRYING TO GO ULTRA DEEP WAS REALLY PAINFUL AND I THINK I RARELY GOT A THRUST IN THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTE LENGTH OF THE DILDO, I FELT LIKE A FAILURE BUT A HORNY ONE. I LOOKED AT THE DILDO AND IT LOOKED A LITTLE DIRTY, NOTHING BAD BUT SOME OF THE SLIME DIDN'T LOOK LIKE LUBE! I TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND MADE MYSELF DO IT, ONCE IT WAS IN MY MOUTH I HUNGRILY SUCKED AND LICKED IT CLEAN. WHAT A SLUT

6 - Cum as you push the large dildo into you as deep as you can. Remove it after and lick clean.
AND THIS IS HOW I GOT IN TROUBLE! HAVING NEVER TAKEN THIS DILDO BEFORE AND BEING VERY SCARED OF IT MY COCK STARTED TWITCHING JUST THINKING OF THE POTENTIAL PAIN. I WANTED TO BE COMFORTABLE SO I COULD WANK MY COCK TO ORGASM SO I GOT ON MY BACK AGAIN, THIS TIME I FELT MY ASS HUNGRILY SWALLOWING MORE AND MORE OF THE HUGE COCK WITH LESS RESISTANCE THAN WITH THE MEDIUM DILDO I MANAGED TO GET IT TO STAND A LITTLE IN THE BED AND I GENTLY RODE IT BALLS DEEP AS I FRANTICALLY WANKED MY DICK TO A FAST ORGASM. THE SMILE ON MY FACE WAS UNCONTROLLABLE AND WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT I WHIPPED OUT THE DILDO, DANGLED IT IN FRONT OF MY MOUTH LICKED THE TIP AND THEN TOOK IT IN MY MOUTH I TRIED TO THROAT FUCK MYSELF BUT IT WOULDN'T GET INTO MY THROAT SO I GREEDILY SUCKED AND LICKED MY JUICES OFF IT LIKE A COCKHUNGRY WHORE. I WAS SO SURPRISED AT MYSELF.

SO NOW I HAVE ROUND TWO TO DO... ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES

Old 11-25-2022, 04:10 PM   #39
subsam

Anyone want to make me do this on kik?

------------------------------------
KIK = sammitour . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . fetlife = sammitour
------------------------------------

my ama

Please degrade me on Kik.

dick code
subsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:45 PM   #40
somebody18m

Willing to play m20 with female dom
Kik: m19forblackmail
somebody18m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:52 PM   #41
casualluuk
getDare Devil

I am into this one now

Telegram is also casualluuk
Skype is casual luuk

LIMITS ARE: BLOOD-CHILDREN-ANIMALS-SCAT

LIKES ARE: well...i am into a lot!! Also exposure en high risk dares.

I'm a swith but more SUB then DOM
casualluuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 05:49 PM   #42
Darklight

I might give this a try tonight!

Kik:dispeldarkness
Darklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 01:56 PM   #43
Clint777

Anyone want to make me do this on kik? A2m for sure

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai
http://kik.me/gapemesenpai
Clint777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 11:32 AM   #44
Downanddirty35

I want to do this so bad. 19 m

Kik: downanddirty35

Snap: tstevens4445
Downanddirty35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 07:28 PM   #45
somebody18m