Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Default Dice Game for the Bored

Here is a simple dice dare. Try it if you're bored!

First Roll
The number represents how many tasks you will do. If you roll 6 you do them all, if you roll 5 you do all but the last, etc.

The lucky number is 1! If you roll a 1, you get to cum. You win!

Second Roll
The number you roll represents the amount of edges you must do. Every edge must be in a different location (other room is allowed, elsewhere all together is preferred~)

Third Roll
The number you roll x 5 represents the amount of time you will spend in the corner.

Unlucky; If you roll 1, 2 or 3 you must do this with your hands behind your head and your nose touching the wall.

Fourth Roll
The number you roll x 10 represents the amount of lines you will write. They must be numbered. The phrase is "Was I really this bored?"

Lucky number 6! If you roll a 6 you get to cum. You win!

Fifth Roll
The number you roll represents how many more times you must play this game! We don't want the fun to end.

Sixth Roll
I always love to hear how people enjoyed themselves; the number you roll x 50 is the amount of minimum words for your report. After all, sharing is caring!

Have fun playing and many thanks to IHeartfun for tagging me ~
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 02-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #2
steve2666

Is there a limit to roll number 5? If not it'll just keep going on
Anal, pee play(new to this), Ruining, Hidden-Public, Edging and sending pics(not always with face).
Dislikes/Punishments
Corner Time, A2M, toilet licking,
Limits
Full Public, Heavy Scat, Blood, permanent damage, family
Kik: Sissy_Shannon1
Looking for advice/help/encouragement in building up my sissy wardrobe and toy collection
steve2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:36 PM   #3
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Very enjoyable task :)

I started by going to random.org/dice and rolling six dices in one go.

The results came in as: 4,2,5,4,3,5

So if I read it right, I do all but the last 2 tasks before I can cum(or roll a 6 in round 1 or 4).

So first I edged in my bedroom and then went into the bathroom next door so I wouldn't wake anyone(i done this during the night). That was easy, then came the 25 minutes corner time which was hell. I only brought my phone(which I only used for time, i didnt want to use a timer since it would wake up family). I think i'd rather a timer over that torture of checking the time on my lock screen only to see i've still got plenty of time left. When I finally my corner time i set about writing my 40 numbered lines which took me about 10 minutes. Strangely, writing the lines made me quite horny which I didn't think it would.

Since the other 2 rolls are for tasks I thankfully didn't have to do, I just finished up and wrote this report for all to see
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:11 AM   #4
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2666 View Post
Is there a limit to roll number 5? If not it'll just keep going on
If you want, you can stop at the number of your age.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 01:11 PM   #5
Clever_one

31.... This should be interesting
Clever_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:42 PM   #6
Clever_one

Is there any chance to edit this to not have edged and cumming? This howler monkey is trying to thing of a non-sexual idea. Ah ah
Old 03-15-2017, 01:45 PM   #7
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Suggestion for a future restart of this thread

I think that it would be better to have 5 (the redo task) in position 6 so the likelihood of very many repeats is less. You set a limit to the player's age. I am 60.

I would also like to see 6 (the reporing task) much earlier so we get to read more reports.

The reporting roll only determines the minimum words. The reports could be longer. But still, I think rolling a one should cause a reroll (maybe with a plus one). You can tell I like to read good reports.

Thank you
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 03:22 PM   #8
Clever_one

So, clever has a question. If he has 8 games left to pay but rolls a 6 on round 4 is the game completely over or does he still have 8 games to play?
Old 03-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #9
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Dice game for the bored report – Round 1
I was fortunate enough to have Kitten roll for me. The roll’s that she gave me were less fortunate.
My rolls: 6, 4, 6, 5, 1, 6

Reading this dare before I started I understood the importance of getting 4 or less on the first roll. So immediately I felt I was in trouble. Over all my rolls are quite high, though I did get lucky with the key roll of how many more times do I have to play.

Starting with my edges I did my first edge at my computer where I was. Then one in the bedroom. Then in my guest room and finally on the toilet. The toilet was painful as I have boney legs and poor circulation which left my feet tingling with pins and needles by the time I was done. I managed to do them all pretty quickly.

Next was corner time. Definitely not something I enjoy. Given I was over 3 on this roll I didn’t have to be too strict with my position. I sat cross legged over in the corner at my front door. After a few minutes I decided to count the seconds. It sent me into a mildly meditative state as my mind seemed to drift through thoughts. One of which was if I was bored what I was really looking for stimulation and that focusing on something productive rather than trying to distract myself with something random was more effective.

About halfway through I started getting more pain in my butt and legs from the position. I tried not to shift and fidget too much though. As I counted under 5 minutes to go the timer went off to my mild surprise.

The lines weren’t as hard as the corner time, but not fun. My handwriting has always been poor and my hand tends to cramp when writing lines. This was no exception.
I’m not looking forward to playing again, but that’s part of what I got myself in for. Hopefully my first roll will be 4 or less.

Round 2:
My rolls for round 2: 5, 6, 3, 2 and 4

5 tasks. I was really hoping for a 4 or less. Getting a 5 just means this snowballs out of control.

6 edges in different locations. I repeated the locations from round 1 and added the bathroom and the laundry. Sitting on the floor was a little strange but it was the easiest way to get it done.

3 on the corner time. 15 minutes on my knees with my nose on the wall was in some ways worse than 30 minutes sitting.

2 for lines. 20 lines was much better than 50 it must be said. Only a little cramping this time.

4 more rounds. My heart dropped when this came up.

Round 3:

I rolled a 1! Couldn't believe my luck. Had a nice orgasm and stepped away from the task to recover a little.

Round 4:

I rolled another 1! I may just get through this. But I was a little sensitive from the last orgasm. So this was harder work. Don't think I would have managed if it wasn't for the all the edging earlier in the game and even before that in the day.

Round 5:

My rolls: 3, 6, 4
Ok, 3 is still not too bad.
6 edges. Same locations as last time, but sooooo much more work. My cock feels very sore and sensitive now.
4 for cornertime. 20 minutes sitting in the corner. Still better than 15 minutes on my knees.

Round 6:

My heart was pounding as I made my first roll... a 2! I'll be free of this yet.
And 5 edges. All the same locations , excepting the laundry. Each edge was painful and hard work but being so close to the end of this game gave me the motivation to get through.

In conclusion...

Don't take this dare up. If you don't get very lucky with your rolls you'll be doing this for ages... and boredom won't seem quite so bad.

Last edited by Searchingslave510; 03-19-2017 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Adding latter rounds.
Searchingslave510 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Searchingslave510 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, easy, simple