Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2017, 07:11 PM   #1
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Default Very short story, an extreme fantasy

Hi everyone, this is a fantasy I had around the time I was 14 (maybe 13, just maybe 15). It's an extreme fantasy one of the most extreme ones I've have had. Not something I would actually want to happen.

Now have fun and enjoy reading my short fantasy.

First things first, I want you to imagine a long latex/smooth rubber like rope, this rope as ball shapes on it like some anal beads. The ball shapes are about ping pong ball size and space about 40cm apart. Do you have this picture in your mind? Good, now imagine it stretching out for as far as you can see.

This rope goes in your mouth and through your whole body, throat, stomach and finally out of your ass. Now because of the balls and your body trying to digest things it does something very special. It forces you to move forward at a very slow pace. You're also forced on your knees and hands as you are collared. The collar has a chain on it that is exactly the right length to keep you in this nice position. This chain is connected to a guiding rails on the floor. You can see the rails stretching out before you in a straight line and at some point it looks like it starts zig-zagging.

However it's hard to see very far ahead since the room is quite dark and appears to have an insanely high and possibly no ceiling, it's just hard to say. Luckily at least the floor is extremely comfortable.

Because of your predicament you are forced to keep moving forward and forward, seemingly without end. At some point you have to start zig-zagging indeed which as frustrating as it is, at least it is refreshing. When you think that there will be no end to this, you see some kind of structure.

You get close to the structure and see it's some kind of tower, you go inside and only walls around you with ladder-like stairs embedded in them and the rails going in-between and up into the tower. Forced by the rope, having to swallow ball after ball, ball after ball, working its way through your throat and out of your ass. Even when there are no balls, there's still just the rope itself against your skin and inside you. You can feel the balls in you.

You climb up and up and at some point you see some kind of plateau, hopefully a place where you can rest for a bit after all the climbing. You reach the plateau, it has a near perfect fitting seat for you, covering your back, your sides and bottom a bit. You sit down and feel relieved. But then all of a sudden you're locked in placed, your wrists and ankles are cuffed to the plateau chair. Four women come out, ones starts raping you anally, another fucks your throat with a strap-on and the other, start teasing you and playing with your cock. Then they change their tempo, your skull-fucking and ass-fucking you at an insane pace, make you literally lose the capacity to think, while the other two make you cum, time after time.

When they are finally done, you feel that the latex rubber is pulled taut again and you will have to move up again. The worst part you can make out another two plateaus in the distance, but it seems like this tower and these plateaus will go on forever. This will probably be your life from now on.

I hope you all enjoyed it.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 03-12-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Hey guys let me know what you think about my fantasy ;P
Old 03-17-2017, 03:32 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

That is one strange fantasy for sure! Nothing I would have ever imagined, and in no way physically possible, yet the aspect of how you basically are a slave to your own body is haunting...

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zeobit for this post:
Old 03-26-2017, 08:13 AM   #4
b0ris

This is a great fantasy.
Very unrealistic, in a nightmarish way.

Please post more of these. It is good to read something different once in a while.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:23 PM   #5
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
This is a great fantasy.
Very unrealistic, in a nightmarish way.

Please post more of these. It is good to read something different once in a while.
Ahhh yeah this is my most memorable one but I've had some others before, I'll try to see if I can remember or if I have new ones I'll post them.

Fantasies don't have to be realistic, mine almost never are :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk