Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-14-2017, 08:12 AM   #1
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Default BaileyScream Almost Gets Caught.

I've recently been trying to push myself to do more hidden public dares. I've discovered it's a kink that really turns me on, more so than other kinks I've played with. I have to be extra careful though. Because of my job, I can't breach into anything illegal such as running around naked outside.

Of course, that can be a huge rush, so when I play outside I do so when there is a 99% chance I won't get caught. This means I do dares at 3-4AM when nobody is out. I live close to the dead end on my street so the only traffic that should come by would be people living in around 10 houses past mine, or the occasional truck going to a quarry off the road (which never happens at night). Additionally, my backyard is relatively safe. I have a privacy fence on one side blocking the view of a neighbor. The opposite side is a vacant lot with a vacant house next to it. Behind my house lives an old Vietnam vet and his wife, who go to bed early.

I've started branching into doing stuff in the front yard...or at least trying to. It's harder because I'm at full streetview for it, as well as we recently installed motion lights due to a string of thefts nearby. I've been watching over a few weeks and discovered that my neighbors across the street tend to not come out past midnight. The exception is one guy works a night shift like I do, but he comes home at 5am. Plenty of time to do dares while he's gone.

To really push myself, I decided to do my most daring outdoor dare yet. It's a very simple one to be sure. I simply place the key to my backdoor in my mailbox, go back inside, strip naked, walk out the backdoor and lock the door behind me. I just need to walk to the mailbox, grab the key and I'm done. I even decided to leave my front door unlocked just in case something went awry (always have a backup!).

I staged the key, and viewed my surroundings. Everyone looked asleep. I figured I may be exposed for 5 seconds top if I was quick. I went back to the house, stripped to nothing but shoes, and sighed as I locked and closed the door. A walk in the park I thought. As I made my way to the front yard I tripped the motion lights, but no big deal. I was confident. Once I got to the end of my driveway, I looked around the privacy fence to see if any cars were coming. To my horror I saw my neighbor outside with his dog smoking a cigarette. Why is he awake at 3:30 in the morning!? I ducked back to my side. He hadn't seen me I don't think. I ran back to the back yard, setting off the lights again. How foolish, he may see it and investigate due to the break in's recently.

I knew I wouldn't be able to get the key without being seen while he was out. I had two options. I could wait it out, but no telling how long he would be out there, and I was naked in 30 degree weather. Or I could abort and run to the front door. I don't necessarily think I would be seen at the front door but it is a longer run. I decided to instead jack off because I was insatiably horny. I came in roughly 30 seconds. I decided the best plan was the front door. I started walking that way and as soon as I tripped a light I sprinted all out for it. I made it and went inside, and I'm still not sure if he saw me or not.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk