Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-25-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
MasterBilly

Default Peter Bradley’s Very Unhappy Schooldays

This story is fiction, all characters and events in this story are fictional, any similarities with real people/events are entirely coincidental.

Most of the characters are aged 8 to 14, if this offends you then please look away now.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
MasterBilly

Hi, my name is Peter, Pete usually; I have always been a bit of a loner. I do not completely isolate myself from the rest of the world, I still love playing football and stuff, but I sometimes find myself drifting off on my own. This may have something to do with the fact that I am an only child, and mum left home when I was 6. Since then I was brought up by my dad. He has had the occasional girlfriend, but now it was just us 2 again. I am 14, in Year 9, and have bright red hair. My hair colour was not something that I was particularly concerned about until puberty hit; yes I got called a few names, but never anything upsetting. But when my hair started to grow downstairs I started to become acutely aware of it, especially after PT at school and all the boys had to share a shower! It was never an issue with other people until.....
I was playing in the local park, nothing much just on my own throwing a golf ball and seeing how far I could throw it. There was an old lady walking her dog along the near hedge and in the far corner, just outside the railings by the wood, there were 3 girls; other than that the park was empty. I managed to throw the ball about a ¼ of the way across the park, another throw and I was nearly ½ way a 3rd and a 4th throw and I had virtually reached the girls. I knew them off course, Sally Hainsworth, Becky Smith and Lucy Johnson; all in year 8. I shouted across a couple off insults which they ignored, they were all fairly quiet types who would not be drawn into confrontation as such they made easy targets, or so I thought.
All three were concentrating on their mobile phone whilst talking quietly to each other, so I threw the golf ball through the railings at them and ‘Bullseye’ it hit Becky on the bum.
Becky looked across. “Fuck off Peter,” she shouted and glared at me, a reaction, great!
Sally replied without looking up. “Aw just ignore him Becks!” It seemed to calm Becky down because she looked away and concentrated on her phone again.
My golf ball was now through the railings and about two feet past Becky Smith, so rather than jumping over I slid down onto my backside and tried to slip one leg through the railing to hook my ball back. I got my foot around the ball and kicked it about 8 inches back to me; I also gave Becky a kick on the back of the leg for the hell of it.
“Piss off Peter.”
Great, another reaction! So I gave her another kick. With that she glared at me and then booted my golf ball about 2 yards away meaning I would have to climb over to get it, bitch! So with that I did what any 14 year old would do and gave her a bloody good hard kick!
“Ouch,” she yelped jumping back.
Lucy jumped down and grabbed my left leg. “Come on girls let’s get him.”
I struggled and tried to pull back, but lying on the ground I did not have a lot of grip. Becky and Sally fought to grab my right ankle, shit I was now in trouble. Three girls had hold of my legs through the railing with each leg at either side of a particular post.
“Drag him through as hard as we can,” shouted Becky, they did. I tried to grab hold of grass instinctively to stop them but to no avail. As my balls hit the railing I cried out in agony. The girls pushed me back and then rammed me into the bar again.
“No please stop, it’s hurting please.”
“You didn’t mind when you hurt Becky.”
“Yes, this is different.”
They did not push me back this time but they were pulling my legs ultimately my groin into the bar as hard as they could. “Please stop, please.”
“Alright then we’ll stop if you promise not to struggle.”
“What are you going to do?” I asked suspiciously.
“Just tie your boot laces together that’s all,” replied Lucy.
“No fucking way.....ah, ouch please no,” as the pulling recommenced. “Okay you can do it, I won’t struggle.”
I watched as they undid both laces before tying them together, it seemed to take a while as all three of them crowded around blocking my view, sniggering and whispering to each other, before dropping my feet down and backing off, clearly pleased with their work.
As I reached forward to try to untie my lace I was swearing and cursing every one of them, threatening to wreak vengeance for the rest of their miserable lives, which would not be long if I had my way! I looked up as I heard sniggering, they were actually laughing at me. Worse they all had their mobile phones out and they were videoing my situation! This was not right, they were only girls and a year younger than me. They should be frightened of me. Frightened of what I might do to them. Suddenly I started to feel embarrassed, I realised that they had tied several knots in my laces and pulled really tight; also I was wearing ankle boots, no chance of kicking them off. It was going to take quite some time to untie these bastards and all the time I was being recorded. I was picking at the knot the best could, I heard the girls whispering to each other before Becky and Lucy scrambled over the railings. As I said I was on the inside corner, Sally proceeded round the outside corner and retrieved a ball of string from her handbag. Suddenly Becky and Lucy grabbed an arm each and pinned them down on the grass above my head. Because of the restrictions of my feet tied together and both my arms held down I was in no position to fight back. Slowly the girls forced my arms round to the right towards Sally, who was reaching through the railings with her string. I knew what they intended and went mad, throwing my body around and swearing at the bitches, but to no avail. All I achieved was to exhaust myself, there were simply too many of them. I watched in vain as Sally first pulled my right arm through the railing and tied it up with string before repeating with my left arm and finally tying my wrists together. I was now tied up forming a triangle at the corner of the railings.
Now the girls were simply in their element, I could not do a thing as they videoed me on their mobiles, recording my humiliation for their future pleasure no doubt. After about 5 minutes they started to get bored and started talking amongst themselves, then I heard the bombshell. “What colour underpants do you think he’s wearing Becks,” asked Lucy.
“Dunno, red I s’pose, you?”
“Blue,” replied Lucy.
“You Sally?”
“Er don’t really know,” Sally seemed less sure of herself in this environment, a bit more timid. I may be able to use that and get her to help me I contemplated. “Green I’ll go for.”
“Well,” Lucy stated kneeling down next to me. “There’s only one way to find out.” With that she preceded to undo the button of my jeans before, very slowly, drawing the zip down and finally my jeans. Not stopping at the thighs she slowly dragged them right down to my ankles. “Purple,” we’re all wrong girls.”
I was furious, livid. “RIGHT STOP NOW YOU FUCKING PERVERTS, UNTIE ME NOW YOU FUCKING SLUT CUNTS, I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU FUCKING WHORES,” yanking my arms and ankles, totally ignoring the pain on my wrists. After about 30 seconds the red mist settled and I started to calm down, those fucking bitches were still recording me, when I got myself out of this I would fucking kill them, but for the moment reason started to take hold. “Okay girls, you’ve had your fun, now untie me.”
“Yeah sure, but you have to beg us to first.”
“No fucking way, just untie me.”
“No, not until you beg us to.”
There was no way I was going to do that! “Look girls, I’ve got to be home by 7, dads going out,” it was a lie, but it might work. “If I’m not back I’ll be in the shit! You’ve had a laugh, but you’ve got to help me now!”
“In that case you had better start begging Peter Perfect,” teased Lucy.
“Just untie me,” I snarled.
“Here Becks, can you record me playing with his nipples?” Lucy passed across her phone before tugging up my t-shirt and then straddled my stomach. She pulled t-shirt right up covering my face, then I felt her finger nails lightly scratching my nipples. I was of course a virgin and no one had ever touched me there. I felt humiliated and degraded that younger girls could humiliate me like this, but the feeling on my nipples was completely strange. I cannot say that I actually enjoyed it. But it was like light electric pulses shooting off from them. I stopped thinking about the humiliation of the situation, I could only think of this up until now unique sensation on my nipples. The nipple stroke was constant; the electric pulses from my nipples were going straight up to my brain. It was not arousing, but it was doing something to me. I had never felt anything like this before in my life. Suddenly Lucy stopped and then started tickling under my armpits; I was extremely ticklish and could not stand it. I was writhing and wriggling about, giggling and begging her to stop. When she eventually got tired of that she returned to the nipple stroking. I still couldn’t get my head around the nipple play and the sensations it was sending to my brain. Becky mentioned how my nipples were becoming erect, to which all the girls started laughing.
“He’s enjoying it.”
“It’s turning him on.”
This only embarrassed me even more, I had heard that women’s nipples became erect when they were aroused, but that did not happen to boys did it? Anyway, I was not aroused, just humiliated! The nipple stroke continued, after a while she took each nipple between her thumbs and forefingers and squeezed hard. I cried out in pain; harder and the pain intensified. I finally agreed to beg them to untie me. I was lying there begging to 3 girls younger than me to untie me! The humiliation reached another level as I could not believe what I was being made to do.
Once I had finished begging Lucy pulled the t-shirt over my arms and up to the string tying my wrists together. I realised, as sunlight hit my eyes, that the girls had been videoing me begging and they insisted on me begging 4 more times, all the while I was been recorded. Finally after I had begged 5 times in total, Becky and Lucy knelt down on one arm each as Lucy cut the string, removed the t-shirt completely and then retied the string, tying my arms back up again.
“You bitches, I did as you asked, why haven’t you untied me?”
“We did untie you,” replied Lucy. “Then we removed your top, then we tied you back up again, simples,” said Lucy grinning with her hands upturned at chest level. I had been tricked, and felt even worse.
I completely lost my temper and started swearing and cursing at all the girls, all they did laugh at me and carry on recording it all on their phones. I was becoming desperate now, when was this going to end and what were they going to do next.
“Do you think he’s a natural redhead?” asked Lucy turning to her friends.
“Yeah must be,” replied Becky.
“Of course,” replied Sally simultaneously.
I could not understand what they were getting at as Lucy turned to the other two. “How do you think we are going to prove it?” Sally didn’t say a thing whilst Becky just shrugged her shoulders smiling.
“Well the only thing I can think of is to pull his undies down to check his pubic hair,” stated Lucy.
Becky giggled at this; I was stunned; surely they weren’t going to do this. Lucy grabbed hold of the elastic waistband of my underpants and started pulling. They weren’t really going to do it, no. I knew they weren’t, they were just trying to scare me.
Sally pulled my underpants down revealing slowly my pubic hair and then my penis to the other two girls. Once below my scrotum she gave them a yank and pulled them right down to my ankles. At this point I just broke down and started crying, I started crying in front of three girls.
Once my tears had dried up I looked up and saw that Lucy was still videoing me, focusing alternatively from my groin area, to my tear stained face and back to my groin. Becky had put her phone away, I think she realised that Lucy was going too far, Sally meanwhile was about 100 yards away and making her way up the park. She obviously did not want anything more to do with this. I started shouting at the two girls again, but Lucy just carried on videoing me, I was furious but I knew I had to calm down or things would get much worse. Lucy started focusing on my cock and balls again, she took hold of my penis and peeled the foreskin back and focused her phone on it. I went mad again, but Lucy just carried on videoing me. I broke down again and started crying again, through my tears I could see Lucy focusing on my face, videoing me crying, a younger girl videoing me crying whilst virtually naked. After a while my tears dried up and I got my breath back. I still could not believe what was happening to me.
Lucy started to ask about my wank habits, I of course refused to answer, she asked again and I refused again. She then reached down and placed her left hand around my scrotum and squeezed just enough to cause pain. I realised I had to say something, so I told her what I was prepared to without going into too many details.
“I would love to see you wank!”
“No fucking way,” I replied stunned.
“How about I hide your clothes until you agree!”
“No,” there was no way on the planet that I was prepared to masturbate in front of her.
With that Lucy sat on my ankles and began untying my bootlaces, once she had got them off she removed my socks followed by my jeans and purple underpants. “Back in a mo,” she called as she climbed over the railings and ran into the woods with all my clothes, including the t-shirt. I just lay there, stark naked, hands still bound through the railings above my head, staring at Becky. Becky for her part just stood there staring at my knob with half a smile on her face.
Lucy returned a couple of minutes later. “Okay Peter how about it, are you going to wank for us or are we going to leave you here?”
“No! There is no way on God’s earth I’m doing that!”
“Fair enough, come on Becks let’s go,” with that the two of them walked very slowly away from me towards the top of the park.
I remained silent at first and then panic started to creep in. “No please no don’t leave me, please no, please untie me,” then when I received no response. “I am begging you please, I beg of you don’t leave me here, I beg you!” They were getting further away so I had to raise my voice. “I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME HERE, I BEG YOU TO UNTIE ME PLEASE.” They were now getting out of earshot; if they did not untie me then who would and when? I may be stuck here for an hour or more before anybody else saw me, most probably other children, who would almost certainly want to abuse me further, I still would not know exactly where my clothes were, they would also have mobile phones then my image would soon be on the internet and going viral. If I could just keep this between me Lucy and Becky and get my clothes back. “OKAY,” I shouted. “I WILL DO IT!”
Becky remained were she was as Lucy came walking back. “Have you something to say Peter?”
“Yes, I will do it.”
“Do what?”
“I will do what you ask.”
“What will you do?” Lucy asked raising her eyebrows in a quizzical manner.
I knew she wanted me to say it, it was obviously part of my humiliation to be made to say what I was about to do, but it was going to be difficult. “I will .....er...erm...masturbate.”
“You mean you will wank?”
“Yes.”
“Well, say it then.”
“I will wank,” I managed to say it quicker this time, though I could feel my eyes starting to well up in the corners with the shame of it all.
“Why are you going to wank Peter?”
“Because you are making me,” I replied looking away.
“No Peter, you are going to do it for mine and Becky’s amusement okay!”
“Yes.” I replied.
“Well then you thick twat, let’s hear you say it.”
“I will wank myself off for your and Becky’s amusement,” tears were now, once again, running down my face.
Lucy knelt down beside me and squeezed my balls in her hand, enough to cause pain but not absolute agony, I gasped out audibly. “If you even think of double crossing me and running off without wanking and I catch you, me and Becky will hold you down and I will squeeze these until they bleed. Even if I don’t catch you I will put every incriminating photo and video of you on a website and send everyone I know, including your family, the link; understand?”
“Yes,” I squeaked.
Getting up she shouted across to her friend. “COME ON BECKY, HE’S GOING TO DO IT,” before kneeling down to untie my wrists.
I looked at her and tried to get something out of the deal, to try and restore what little dignity I had I suppose. ”If I do it you have to promise to give me my clothes back.”
Lucy looked down at me and smiled. “Yeah, sure Peter.”
“No a real promise, no messing with me this time.”
“Cross my heart and hope to die,” she said sincerely, getting up and crossing her heart at the same time. I was not completely convinced, bit I did not have a lot of choice. I sat up rubbing my wrists, as much to waste time and try and put off the inevitable as to get blood back into them, Lucy had me sussed. “Stop delaying Peter and get to work!”
I looked up at her, a thought occurred to me. “No videoing, you are not allowed to record me doing it.”
Lucy stepped across my left leg with her left foot, moved it up gently lifting my balls. “We will not be recording it, fucking hell we haven’t even got our phone out. Now for the very last time start wanking.”
I was still hoping they would not make me go through with it, I would probably have to do 5 or 6 strokes but hopefully they would call stops after that, this was after all sexual abuse now, obviously a very serious business. I looked up; Lucy was clearly enjoying this whilst Becky was looking quizzical. I suppose she was wondering if I would go through with it, not that I had a lot of choice, one slight movement of Lucy’s left foot I would be in agony, possibly ruined for life.
I swallowed hard, knelt down and started. It was slow work as I just could not get aroused, sometimes I found that stroking my balls with my left hand helped, but I definitely was not prepared to do that with an audience. It is strange the thoughts that went through my mind bearing in mind the situation. I had masturbated in front of someone before, on three occasions. But that was when he was doing the same thing sat next to me, either in his bedroom or mine. Never just stood watching and NEVER outside in broad daylight. I could not bring myself to make eye contact with Becky and Lucy so I just concentrated on the job in hand, so to speak. Eventually of course I did become hard, it took a while, but I found myself becoming stiffer and then slowly, I gained a fully erect penis.
How on earth did I manage to get myself into this position, I was just throwing a golf ball across the park. Okay, so I threw it at 3 girls, but I did not deserve this. Why me, what was so bad about me as a person? It wasn’t fair, it just was not fair!
I looked up at my tormentors and to my utter shock and disbelieve Lucy had taken her phone out and was recording the whole thing! I snapped, jumping up and trying to cover my dignity with my left hand, I made a grab for her phone. She instantly put it in her jeans pocket and tried to hold me off, but she had gone too far this time. I grabbed her, threw her to the ground and pulled her hair back.
“Give me that fucking phone now you bitch.” I tugged her hair further, I knew I was causing her pain and careless of my own modesty I placed my spare hand around her throat and squeezed hard, she coughed and spluttered in pain and I knew I was only moments from victory and she would have to hand over her phone. At that moment I felt the most intense pain of my entire life, she had somehow managed to get a free hand onto my scrotum and she dug her fingernails in for all she was worth. It was pure agony! I instantly let go of her and rolled into the foetal position, screaming for my life. She let go and stood back. The wind had been completely knocked out of me and it was several minutes before I could even open my eyes. I was shaking and crying like a baby and Lucy was recording the whole thing.
“Nice try Peter you wanker. Wanker by name, wanker by nature! Now get back to it.”
“Please Lucy, you can’t do this, please.....” I was still in pain.
“I can and I am, you know the procedure. Foreskin back, foreskin forward, repeat until eruption.” She was still recording.
“Please,” I was on the verge of begging again now. “I can’t let you video me...er .....,” I could not even bring myself to say the word.
“Look Peter it’s your choice, either you tug yourself off for my amusement and get your clothes back. Or you walk home naked and I show the photos and videos I’ve taken to all your mates. I’ve already got about 5 minutes of you wanking, so you won’t be hiding anything.”
It was a fair point. It was also Hobson’s Choice, I had no option. I readopted the kneeling position and started again, with again a flaccid penis.
It took even longer this time, if it was humiliating having two young girls watching this ordeal, it was far worse having it recorded for posterity. I suddenly realised the potential of what Lucy was doing, far later than it should have taken me. “What are you going to do with that recording?”
“Well if you don’t shut up, sort yourself out and shoot your load soon then I will pass it around your mates. So shut the fuck up, stop whinging and carry on wanking.”
Being spoken to like that by a girl in the year below me hurt like hell, but with what she now had on me I could not do anything else but carry on.
I tried to think of every erotic fantasy I could in order to get it over with but it was hard work, I glanced up at the girls. Lucy was grinning in pure delight whilst pointing her phone at me, Becky on the other hand was staring at me with a look of sheer disgust. That hit home, it really did. Here was I, a 14 year old, being made to masturbate, stark naked, outdoors, by two 13 year old girls, whilst being filmed and heaven only knows what they intended to do with the film afterwards. I started to cry, not out loud, but tears were streaming down my face and I began to lose my erection. Noooo, at this rate it would take over an hour to shoot and by that time who knows how many people would be watching. This was a public park; I was surprised that we had not drawn the attentions of others by now. I steeled myself and found some inner resolve, forgetting the girls were there I concentrated on my favourite fantasy involving three lesbians. With my left hand I started to lightly caress my ball sac. Within a few minutes I could feel myself building up, yes I was about to cum, my pace quickened, my entire dome was covered with pre-cum and I reached the edge.
“Ooh ar....arrrh.....ah...oh,” I dropped my left hand to the tip of my knob and shot my entire load into my hand. I just looked at it for a while before looking up at the girls and yes, Lucy was still recording it. I looked back down at my cum covered hand, reason started to take over and I wiped my hand clean on the grass.
“Okay I did what you wanted now can I have my clothes back?” as I stood up, it still hurt being nice to them, but I knew the score, or at least I was learning the score fast and I was not winning!
“Yeah sure,” said Lucy giggling. “Be back in a mo, come on Becks,” with that both girls climbed back over the railings and into the woods leaving me on my own to reflect.
A couple of minutes later they reappeared about 50 yards down the railings with my clothes, throwing them over the railings to my side. “Here you are 'Carrot-top', you can get dressed now if you want,” with that the pair of them scarpered.
I ran across to my clothes, finally relieved that at last the entire ordeal seemed to be coming to an end. Naturally I went to put my underpants on first, but they were not there. I went through my entire clothes again and everything was there apart from my underpants. Shit the twats had run off with them! I got dressed as quickly as I could, going commando for the first time in my life and made my way home, just trying to forget everything that I had been through.
The following user says Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 02-25-2017, 11:33 PM   #3
pretty house sub

Not a bad story but you need to put spaces in the story so its easier to read.
pretty house sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pretty house sub for this post:
Old 02-26-2017, 03:44 AM   #4
MasterBilly

Agreed. First time I’ve written anything for this site.

It looked alright on MS Word, but after I’d copy and pasted it onto Getdare I immediately thought ‘shit, that’s going to take some reading, should have put more line spaces in’

Anyway, you are right! Live and learn....
Old 02-26-2017, 03:48 AM   #5
MasterBilly

Thursday the following week I was sat alone on the top deck of the school bus going home, we were well on our journey and the bus was starting to thin out when Lucy came and sat down beside me, Sally and Becky knelt on the seat in front facing me. “Well Peter.” I instinctively turned away looking out of the window.

“What colour underpants are you wearing today?”

I ignored the question and just stared out of the window. “I don’t think he wants to tell us,” I heard Becky say.

“No?” inquired Lucy. “Maybe he just wants to see my photo!” I saw out of the corner of eye Lucy get a photo out and place it on my knee as Becky and Sally smirked. I looked down as my worst fears came to life, it was a picture of me, stark naked lying on the grass, sporting an erection complete with bright tuffs of red pubes. The evil cow must have taken a still after I had shot my load and the printed it off at home.

“You can keep that copy,” she said, stuffing it in my jumper. “I’ve got lots more, now are you going to answer the question or shall I pass another copy around the bus?”

I looked at her with my jaw open before replying quietly. “Red ones.”

“Prove it.”

“What,” I asked, turning my head slightly.

“Yes Peter, you heard, pull your zip right down and then pull your trouser flap open as wide as possible. There is no one else around so no one will see or know apart from us three. Do it now Peter or I shall get up and start passing photographs around.” Her voice deepened as she came to the end of her sentence.

I slowly complied, fumbling with my belt before unbuttoning my trousers. Looking around the bus there was no one else near, other than the three girls all bearing faces of unbelievable delight. Even more slowly I unzipped my fly before pulling my trouser flaps as wide as I could revealing that I was indeed wearing red underpants, bright red, most probably matching the colour of my face, I looked out of the window in my shame.

“Hold it there and don’t you dare move,” whispered Lucy into my ear. I simply nodded, the next 5 minutes were among the longest of my life as all three girls were constantly chuckling and smirking at my predicament. At one stage Lucy even pulled the waistband of my underpants out so that she could have a good look inside. I pretended to ignore her and carried on staring out of the window.

“Alright you can get dressed now,” Lucy said as we approached my stop; then as I squeezed past her to get off she patted me on the bum. “See you later Peter, that is all of you of course.”

I had hoped the events of the previous week were just a one off. My heart sank as I realised they intended to humiliate me again, I had to find some way to end this nightmare.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 02-26-2017, 04:11 AM   #6
pretty house sub

Much easier to read.😊. Hope to read more soon
pretty house sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:08 AM   #7
trying
getDare Sweetheart

please dont stop
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:35 AM   #8
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great story,thanks for writing this. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:01 PM   #9
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

subscribed, great so far

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares

Last edited by CurvedDickSub; 03-01-2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typing error
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #10
young slave owner

Hope to read more soon.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...62#post2680162
young slave owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 01:00 AM   #11
darkwing duck

I hope you will write some more of this story soon, its too good a story line to stop writing.

looking for a young female slave [email protected]
Email me and tell me about yourself.

LIKES- I like most things to do with being outdoors and i love my fishing and camping.

Sorry i dont have or use KIK.
darkwing duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:25 AM   #12
MasterBilly

Dad usually, no make that always, went out on Saturday evenings. When I was younger he would get a baby sitter in but obviously not anymore. He only goes down the club, but that is his routine every Saturday after watching the football results come in he makes our evening meal, goes upstairs to get himself ready then by about 6:30 he is normally out of the door and he does not come back until about midnight, usually drunk! He then goes to bed and does not get up until late on Sunday morning and then he is always very quiet until mid-afternoon, hung-over!

So this means that every Saturday evening I get the house to myself and this was the case tonight. It was about 7:45 on Saturday evening and dad was down the club, I was in my bedroom on my computer when the doorbell went. I trotted down the stairs hoping that it would be Simon Abingdon, my best mate. It wasn’t, it was Lucy Johnson, the horrible bitch from Year 8 who had forced me to have a wank in the park the week before last and then recorded it on her mobile!

"What do you want?"

"I’d like to come in please Peter, I’ve got something to show you," she was smiling as well as though we were friends.

"You’re not coming in here, I don’t know why you came round here but you’re not coming in this house." I honestly don’t know what possessed her to come around here in the first place.

"I just want to talk Peter, I need to show you a couple of things on the internet, I assure you it’s all in your best interest."
I doubted that very much, I was certain that it would be in my best interest never to set eyes on her ever again.

"You are not coming in and that’s final!"

"Very well, have it your own way, but I’ve put that video of you wanking naked in the park on a website, now either you let me in and I’ll show you where it is so you can password protect it, or ill show it a few kids at school and we’ll see how long it takes to go viral."

"I don’t believe you," I lied. I did believe her, anyone devious enough to make me masturbate in a public place and then record it all would certainly do as she said.

"Fair enough, if you don’t want to play I’ll start showing it around," with that Lucy turned to walk away in a very happy mood.

"No wait," I called as she looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "How long will this take?" I asked, I was stalling, I didn’t know how to handle this situation.

"Only a couple of minutes, let me on your computer and I will be out of your house in 5 minutes max."

"Yeah, okay," I quickly thought about it, if it was not for too long and it would prevent me from becoming a ‘public star’ I suppose that I could let her in. I showed her upstairs to the computer in my room. She sat herself down in front of the screen and brought up a search engine then typed in ‘peterbradleyisgay.com’. There it was, my own website. There were several stills of me naked, all taken during the episode in the park, plus about a 15 minute video clip of me masturbating. I was horrified.

"There are 3 ways I can deal with this," Lucy stated. "Either I can password protect the website so that no-one can ever enter it. Or I can simply leave it and see if someone finds it by chance, or I can tell a few people and see how fast it goes around the school. What do you think of the chances of someone finding it by chance, do you ever search a friend’s name to see what it comes up with? Do any of your friends ever search your name?"

Of course they did, it happened all the time, if that website went around the school I would instantly have no friends at all.

"Please password protect it," I said meekly.

"Alright, I’ll do it now providing you do a favour for me. I’d like you to strip to your underpants, stand in the corner facing it with your hands on your head."

She clearly wanted to humiliate me as much as possible, oh well it was in my underpants, she had seen much worse. I braced myself and then stripped down. Once down to one item I walked into the corner and did as requested.

"Don’t you dare turn around, even for one second or the deal is off,” she told me.

It took her quite a while, far longer than I expected, she was ages at my computer before I finally heard her voice. "Okay Peter, you can turn around now."

I turned around, as I set eyes on her I suddenly realised that I was in fear of her, a younger girl and I was shit scared of her, in my own bedroom.

"Right, I will tell you exactly what I have done. I have password protected your lovely website so that no-one can access it without my permission. I have also changed the password to your Facebook and Twitter accounts so you cannot access those, but I can of course. Then finally I have made a copy of all your phone contacts," with that she picked up my mobile sitting on the desk. "What happens next is entirely down to you. Just to make sure we remain good friends I would like to make more video recordings of you wanking. Say every Saturday evening for the next 5 weeks. Here in your house. However, if you refuse then all your friends on facebook, twitter and your phone contacts will receive a link to peterbradleyisgay.com. So what’s your choice?"

The devious bitch, the devious vindictive cow. How could she behave like this? My mind was racing, there must be some way out of this, if I didn’t wank for her for the next 5 weeks then I would be publicly ruined. Many of my contacts were aunts, uncles, friends of the family; a lot were people that I didn’t really like and they didn’t like me much either. They would show no mercy if they found that level of shit on me.

"Tell you what Peter, why don’t you take off those underpants now and sit on the edge of the bed playing with yourself while you think about it."

"No!" I said quickly.

"Okay fine, I’ll go home now and when I get there I will start getting in touch with your contacts, by midnight you will be history," with that she got up to leave.

"No Lucy, let’s talk about it," but she was already out of my room and heading for the stairs, I called after her. "How about a couple of wanks and no cameras?" She was near the bottom of the stairs now and only a few feet from the door, I was starting to panic, I couldn’t exactly chase her down the street in my underpants.

"Don’t go Lucy, please."

She was stood in the doorway now, door open and looking up the stairs at me. "Last chance Peter, you have 10 seconds to get those underpants off, get your arse on this bottom step and start wanking, or I am off. One.....two....."

Panic stricken I quickly dropped my underpants and kicked them off my ankles. Trotting down the steps I could hear Lucy’s voice.

"Five.....six.....seven.."

I threw myself on the bottom step and immediately started wanking. Looking up, Lucy opened her bag and took out a small compact camcorder and pointed it straight at me, the red light was flashing, it was clearly recording.

"Please can we talk about this?"

"Shut up and just wank."

"Please Lucy, this isn’t the way."

She pointed the camera down and looked at me sternly. "If you utter another single word before you cum then I’m out of here and you will become a star. Now shut it and wank."

Utterly, utterly humiliated I dropped my eyes and focused on my knob. I was beaten, again, by a 13 year old girl, again! After a while I brought my left arm down and started tickling my sack, it was hard getting aroused when you were being so humiliated, but I had to get this over with. Eventually after what seemed like the longest wank of my life, even longer than the one in the park, I could feel myself getting close. The end of my cock was covered in pre-cum and I closed my eyes for the last few strokes. I leaned back, tilted my prick forwards as I dropped my left hand to catch my load.

When I finished ejaculating I just sat there looking stupidly at a fist full of cum.

Then I heard Lucy speak up. "Right now lick it up."

"What?" I said in a state of shock, my face dropped as I looked up. She was serious.

"You heard, lick it up. If you pause any longer I will make you swallow it as well," it was no idle threat.

I looked at the contents of my hand, moved my head towards it and paused; this was going to be hard. I paused too long.

"NOW," Lucy shouted.

I started licking, I had heard that sperm tasted salty, but for some reason it still came as a shock to my taste buds. I licked up every drop fearful of further reprisals. With a mouth full of cum I looked up at Lucy.

"For taking so long to start licking you can keep that in your tongue for 30 seconds," she said as she looked at her watch to keep time. At last she announced that time was up and I could go into the kitchen and wash my mouth out; she even videoed me doing that. When I had finished rinsing I just looked at her in shame.

"When you have had a chance to recharge you can crack another one off for me, but this time you are to lick up all your spunk straight away and without being told, got that?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Then when you’ve done that, that will be it for this week and I’ll see you again next Saturday."
"Dad might be in," I ventured.

"Oh Peter don’t try that, the whole world knows your dad always goes down the club on Saturday evenings, even if he is in we will just make alternative arrangements, that is all. But you are not getting out of it, understand?"

"Yes," she was speaking to me like a parent addressing a naughty child.

I did as she wanted, masturbated again on camera and licked it all up. For ‘being so good’ she allowed me to spit it out straight away this time. As she was leaving she had me stand on the door mat, stark naked with my hands behind me whilst she stood on the drive looking at me.

"When you answer the door next week this is how I want you to stand, on the mat, naked, hands behind your back, right."
"What happens if it isn’t you at the door?" I asked nervously.

"Don’t know, don’t care," she replied. "You can spend all evening naked looking out of the window waiting for me, for all I care, but you will do it or suffer the consequences. See you next Saturday." With that she turned and walked off.

Oh my God, whatever next!

The following Saturday dad left for the club at about 6:45, I quickly stripped, put on my dressing gown and made my way downstairs and sat in the front room looking out of the window and down the drive. At about 2 minutes past 7 Lucy appeared, opened the gate and walked up the drive; she saw me watching and gave a huge wave.

"Hi’ya Pete,” she shouted with a huge smile. I starred at her expressionless. I heard the doorbell go and with a very heavy heart and a knot in my stomach I slipped out of the dressing gown and made my way to the door like a condemned man. I opened the door halfway and shuffled onto the mat with my hands behind me. Lucy already had her camcorder out and was recording me answering the door.

"Not like that Peter, open the door wider, fully open," she called out to me though I was only a couple of yards away. "Good, now get your naked arse on the edge of the mat right in the doorway."

"Please Lucy, not so loud, somebody might hear," I said quietly, though with a touch of hysteria in my voice.

"NOT INTERESTED," she shouted. "GET YOUR NAKED ARSE IN THE DOORWAY NOW!"

I did as I was told just hoping and wishing that she would quieten down and stop drawing attention.

"Right that is the position I want you in every time you open the door to me in future, got it."

"Err.....what happens if dad is still in the house?" I asked.

"Doubt it, I will be here 7 O’clock prompt for the next few Saturdays, your precious daddy’s usually left by then. If he is in I will make allowances. If not, this is how you answer the door to me, understood?"
"Yes Lucy."

"And another thing, you took far too long to answer the door, in future I want you in position within 10 seconds of me ringing the bell, okay?"

"Yes Lucy," I replied shocked, this was getting worse, how much more could I take.
With that she took me inside, set up her camcorder pointing at me knelt down in the front room, produced a second one which she kept in her hands and then pulled a gay magazine out of her bag and opened it in front of me. She actually made two recordings of me wanking to a gay mag and licking the sperm up afterwards. How vindictive could a young girl get?

After I had swilled my mouth out she took me upstairs and gave me a bath, washing everywhere, with two camcorders placed in the bathroom recording it all.

Finally we went into my bedroom and I was made to have another wank on my bed, again whilst reading a gay magazine and again with two camcorders pointing at me.

I squirted very little cum onto my hands but without being told to I lifted up my left hand and licked it clean. The next words would live with me for the rest of my life.

"Now swallow it Peter, every drop."

"Nooo.....pease," I squealed, I couldn’t say please properly with cum on my tongue.

Lucy reached forward and took my right testical in her left hand, dug her fingernails in slightly to show their intent rather than cause pain and raised her voice. "Swallow it Peter."

I closed my eyes and very reluctantly swallowed my sperm feeling the most degraded that I have ever felt in my life.
"That’s the way Peter, from now on I expect you to swallow every ejaculation that you produce."

Silently and in shame I nodded.

As Lucy was packing her bags she also produced my purple underpants, from that day in the park. "You can have these back, you are to carry them around with you at school every day next week, forget and you will be punished and yes I will be checking on you. Any problems?"

"No Lucy."

"Good I will see you later, don’t bother to show me the way out."

I didn’t, I just sat on the edge of my bed on the verge of tears thinking about everything that had happened, all because of me throwing that bastard golf ball.

That week Lucy approached me on three different occasions to check that I was carrying my purple underpants around with me, I just wanted my torment to end.

[Next update expected 7 Apr 17]
Old 04-03-2017, 04:35 AM   #13
Forestslut

Another amazing installment can't wait for the next

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:19 AM   #14
MasterBilly

I was stood upright stark naked, hands behind my back in my own bedroom. Lucy and I were having the third Saturday evening 'session'. Her rucksack lay on my bed and I was very worried about it contents, which no doubt I would soon become familiar with, after all she had not just come from the gym! No, her plans for this evening would have been worked out in advance. Meanwhile Lucy was going through my underwear drawer, I had 6 pairs, one I had just taken off and one in the wash, leaving four pairs in the drawer.

"What days do you do PT Peter?"

"Er, Mondays, Thursday and Friday."

"Okay then here's the plan," she replied reaching across for her rucksack before pulling out a white bra and thong along with some red lace briefs and matching bra. "On Monday you will wear your green and white striped pants, Tuesday the white bra and thong, Wednesday the red bra and knickers, Thursday you can wear the blue undies and on Friday the purple ones. I think it's only right you finish the week in the purple ones, after all they were the ones you wore in the park that time."

"But.....but...but...er... I can't wear girls clothes to school, please Lucy. I can't..... Please."

"Don't be silly of course you can, I do it all the time. No one will ever know and if you don't stop being childish and shut up I will make you wear bra and panties on a day when you have PT."

I shut up.

"Right," she continued, making a note in her pocket book. "That's that sorted, all you have to do is display the underwear you are wearing to me Becks or Sally on demand whenever or wherever we say," before adding, after seeing the look of horror on my face. "Don't worry Peter, it only applies when you are in school uniform, you can change out of the bra and panties when you get home. Just make sure you are wearing them on the bus in the morning. You never know when we may spring a check on you." I gulped at this prospect.

"Right back to tonight," she said setting up a camcorder in the back of my room before getting a second one out of the bag and sitting on the edge of my bed pointing it directly at me. You know the procedure, get pulling and remember any sperm produced is to be consumed."

I reached down and took my soft penis in my right hand and stared at Lucy with the camcorder then looked across to my left at the other one, getting a side view of my ‘upright rowing technique’ , feeling sick inside I then looked down and tried to concentrate on my knob and forget the 2 cameras and Lucy. I believe that this was the first wank that I have ever had in my life stood up, it was certainly the first one that I have had stood up and on camera, I had to do something to get me out of this mess but what, I knew that dad would be unlikely to help, he believed that I should sort out my own problems! But if this got any worse I would have to tell him, and it was getting worse!

I have always been a pre-cummer, but tonight I started very early even for me, by the time that I was halfway through my prick was very well lubricated. Normally pre-cum did not bother me, after all normally my wanks were private affairs. However, on this occasion the amount of pre-cum that I was producing was getting very embarrassing. I carried on pulling, part of me was dreading the point of ejaculation, knowing that it would be in front of an audience as well as caught on camera, in fact caught on 2 cameras. Yet the other part of me knew that the only way possible to get this ordeal over with was to shoot my load as soon as possible. The humiliation, desperation, nervous tension and being caught in two minds did nothing to help the situation whatsoever; it was going to take ages to cum.

I kept on stroking, I kept on producing pre-cum, my hand kept on sliding through it and I was getting no closer. In the end, more in desperation, I dropped my left hand and started lightly stroking my balls; I also closed my eyes which would help me to concentrate on a fantasy. I was not sure whether Lucy would be happy for me to close my eyes, but I had to do something. Lucy never said anything so I assumed it was alright to keep my eyes closed and it certainly helped.

At long last I finally felt myself getting close. I pretended that neither Lucy nor the cameras were there as I forced my knob all the way back the final few times and...yes....yeah...yeah I started to shoot, I managed to catch every drop in my left hand which would make licking it up that much easier. Most of it landed in my palm which, after squeezing the last few drops out of my knob, I quickly swallowed before licking the last of my own juices from between my fingers. I resumed the standing position, upright with hands behind me, something Lucy had installed in me whilst I waited for instructions.

"Okay Peter, you are something of an expert wanker, have you ever wanked off in front of other people, me and Becks excluded?"

"Er...yes," I stammered. I thought about lying but I was now starting to fear Lucy and if she ever found out that I had lied..... I told the truth!

"Oh really, do tell."

"I can't," I said looking around my bedroom.

"No Peter," she growled. " Tell me everything, the truth and don't leave out any details."

So I began. I told her how Simon Abingdon and I had been watching porn on his computer, how we had discussed cock lengths, he had claimed that his was 6 ½ inches, I didn't believe him so he got it out and measured it in front of me. He didn't get dressed again but persuaded me to measure mine. But it was soft and only came to 2 ½. Lucy laugh at this point, but Simon had been understanding at the time and talked me into playing with it till it became erect. He sat beside me on the edge of his bed playing with his so I wouldn't feel as bad. When I finally became hard I measured it and it was nearly 5 inches. After this we both masterbated side by side until we came.

The second time was again at his house, watching DVD porn on his television when he suddenly whipped it out and started wanking. After a couple of minutes I did the same. I remember he kept talking about two boys who rubbed each other off. I told Lucy I was offended by this because it sounded gay, as such it took a bit longer for me to cum.

The third time was in my bedroom, only 3 weeks ago just before the golf ball incident in the park. Lucy smiled at my mention of this. I explained that we had been watching porn on my PC when we started friendly arguing, it was my house so I pushed him off my bed onto the floor. Si was bigger and stronger than me so when he jumped on top of me he had little trouble pinning me to the bed. He licked his hand and rubbed it over my face before reaching behind him to undo my trousers. I had shouted abuse at him but before I knew it I had my pants around my ankles and he was threatening to pluck one of my bright red pubes out unless I apologized. After I said sorry for pushing him off the bed he got off me but said I had to keep my pants around my ankles for another half hour. Anyway we carried on watching porn and he would occasionally glance at my erection, after a while I began to rub it and he dropped his pants and did the same. He also mentioned another couple of times about his ‘friends' that rubbed each other off.

Lucy seemed pleased with this story which in itself made me happy, it meant that I was less likely to incur her wrath. She suddenly stood up and start speaking. "Right then it's inspection time, legs apart, no further than that, further..... good now touch your toes. Well done, now don't you dare move a muscle, regardless of what happens next."

Once again I felt vulnerable and totally exposed. She moved around the back of me and as I watched between my legs I saw her suck her right forefinger before removing the now glistening finger and pushing it in the direction of my crack. It disappeared from view for a second then I suddenly gasped as I felt the sopping wet finger on my anus. On the humiliation from this was a new low, I felt totally worthless as this ‘Year 8 girl’ was seemingly about to insert her finger into my rectum, she pushed gently as the tip of her finger started to stretch my sphincter and enter me. I had my eyes closed as my brain was silently shouting 'No, no, no, please no!'

"Are you enjoying this Peter the Red?"

I didn't answer, I just wanted the whole world to stop.

"Answer me Peter, are you enjoying it? You know the price for insolence," she warned, as her finger pushed ever so slightly further in.

"Please don't, please, I will do whatever you say, I promise, please stop."

Her finger suddenly and quickly withdrew. " Okay you'll do whatever I say will you, let me think about that one and I will come up with a task for you. In the meantime get smiling I want to take some photos of you."

I saw her get her camera out and she took about 20 or so photos of me bent double, some zooming in on my ring, others of my smiling face, others of all of me, a load all destined for her increasing portfolio of 'Yours Truly'.

After the shoot she allowed me to stand up straight, picking up her camcorder she spoke. "Right I'm going home now, but before I go I'd like another video of you cracking one off! Remain standing and start pulling."

I reached down slowly and started stroking with my right hand, I used my left to lightly tickle my ball sack and for the second time that day I had a wank standing up, probably only the second time in my life as far as I could remember. For some reason it actually seemed easier the second time around, after what I had just been put through over the last hour or so the shock was wearing off. I was not as self conscious nor felt as acutely humiliated to stand there eyes closed, stroking my prick with one hand whilst tickling my balls with the other and despite the fact that I had cum once already very recently it was not too long before I was drizzling a small amount of sperm onto my left palm.

Lucy filmed me licking it up of course before calling out to me. "Nice one Peter, see you on Monday. Remember, green and white undies for Monday morning," before blowing a sarcastic kiss and walking out.

Monday morning came and I climbed onto the school bus, as always there was hardly anybody else on until we got closer to the school. Lucy was sat on the first seat, her eyes lit up as she saw me. "Come on Peter upstairs, you can sit next to me!" with that she started bouncing up the steps. The boy getting on the bus behind me stared at me quizzically, I give him a noncommittal shrug of my shoulders and slowly went up the steps. Becky and Sally were again kneeling backwards on the front seat, whilst Lucy held her arm out indicating that I should sit in the window seat of the second row, she then of course sat next to me with all the other seats close by empty. All three girls were smiling, clearly my presence had made their day.

I looked around, no one said anything, eventually Becky spoke. "Go on then you imbecile, before the bus gets full, it's inspection time."

I looked down and slowly undid my trousers, revealing my green and white striped pants, tears were forming in the corner of my eyes, I didn't look up, I heard Becky giggling. "He's wearing them, he is actually wearing them, that's fabulous well done Lucy!"

"Aw, it was nothing," replied Lucy reaching out and lightly stroking the small bulge of my penis through the pants.

I didn't know if I was allowed to zip up or had to wait for permission, I waited for Lucy to finish, then instinctivly zipped back up. I looked up Lucy and Becky were obviously very pleased but Sally had a concerned look, I think she knew that Lucy was taking things too far. But she wasn't the one calling the shots, Lucy was. I spent the rest of the journey looking out of the window, listening to Lucy explain the rules to the other two girls.

"Yes you are allowed to inspect him whenever you want..... provided that he is in school uniform..... for this week only..... Tuesday and Wednesday he doesn't have PT so he wears girls bra and knickers..... you may look inside his underpants on any inspection to make sure he's not wearing another pair underneath..... full strips are allowed just don't get caught by anyone, I mean anyone..... if he refuses any inspection just tell me, I will punish him and extend the inspections for another week as well."

Throughout all this Lucy rested her hand on my thigh, just a couple of inches from my crotch. For the first time ever I was actually glad when we reached school.

I got home that evening and reflected on the day, I had got off quite lightly as it happens. Other than what happened on the bus there were no further inspections. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Lucy of all people:

'Don't forget white bra and thong tomorrow. Lucy XXX'

The following morning none of the girls were downstairs on the bus, so that's where I stayed. Amongst the mainly Year 7 kids. Strangely I felt safer there, though I noticed none of them would sit next to me. Just before we reached school my 3 tormentors came downstairs, Lucy sat next to me whilst the other two just stood and watched. She put her hand down the front of my jumper and felt the bra through my shirt before turning to the other two.

"Yeah, he's good."

Nobody else seemed to notice or care as the girls talked about other stuff and ignored me for the rest of the journey. As the bus stopped Sally looked back at me and smiled. What did that mean, was she trying to be supportive, or was she anticipating an 'inspection' later in the day? Either way, I was certain I would not get through the day without displaying my girly underwear.

I was just coming out of lunch, I had 40 minutes before lessons so I headed towards the school library, as I sometimes did, when I bumped into Becky.

"Ah Peter just the person, follow me."

I knew straight away what she intended as I followed her across the school playing field into the wood beyond. Officially it was out of bounds, but there was no one around and it wasn't exactly the most heinous crime in the world.

"Okay stand there," she pointed. "Now according to Lucy I'm allowed to tell you to strip, so that is what you are going to do! Everything off except bra and panties, go!"

I looked at her smiling face and sighed softly, I began the now familiar routine of undressing in front of a younger girl, though the shame never got any less. I undid my cuffs, unbuttoned my shirt and kicked my shoes off at the same time. I pulled my socks off before removing my shirt. I looked at Becky's grinning face as I stood there in bra and trousers before even more slowly dropping the trousers and facing her in just a white bra and thong. I started to turn as she walked around me.

"No Peter, stay facing the front," she commanded. Then from behind, she ran her finger up and down the inside of the string as it sat nestled in my crack. She resumed her position in front of me. "Right I need to check you're not wearing anything underneath, so bra first, lift it up and let me see your nipples."

This was ridiculous, there was no way I was wearing anything underneath and she knew it, but she was determined to have her fun. I lifted the bra several inches above my nipples and looked at her, dreading the next instruction.

"Well done, now leaving your bra there, drop your cute little panties to mid thigh."

'My bra '...'My panties.' Just referring to them as mine felt like another knife in my gut, but I did as I was told. I looked down as first my red pubes and then my little knob came into view when the thong reached closer to my knees than my waist I stopped and looked at her.

Becky spent the next few minutes just gazing at me happily, before eventually speaking. "Okay shut your eyes now." I did as she said and heard her whisper into my ear. "Now you stay like that like a good little boy and count to 100 slowly. Then you can open your eyes and get dressed. I may stay here and watch or I may just go. Trust me, you really don't want me telling Lucy that you didn't do what I told you." I gulped and nodded.

100, I counted to 150 very slowly just to make sure before opening my eyes. The thought of another week like this was simply too horrific to contemplate. Looking around there was no one to be seen anywhere, I quickly pulled the thong up, bra down and got dressed. Reaching the school building, I still had about 10 minutes before lessons. Sally was walking out of the building with about 5 friends when she saw me, turning to her mates she quickly said her goodbyes.

"Sorry girls I need a quick word with Peter Bradley, Peter, Pete have you got a sec?"

I turned and looked at her but she did not make eye contact, just walked past me grabbing my elbow. "C'mon please Peter," leading me into the building.

We went past several classrooms before we reached an empty one, leading me in she spoke formally. "Underwear check, let's see what you've got on."

This was Sally, who I had hoped was the friendly one, why was she making me do this? I looked at her and almost cried again. Bracing myself I opened to my shirt for her before lowering my trousers a few inches. My shirt flapped closed she give me a further instruction.

"Hold your shirt open, let me see you properly and don't be shy." Doing this of course led to my trousers falling around my ankles, something she was perfectly happy with. As she stared at me she began shaking her head. "Peter how on earth have you let Lucy reduce you to this? Just look at yourself, what were you thinking of?"

I couldn't answer, I just stood there with my eyes filling up. She stared at me again, before giving me a final shake of the head and then walking out and leaving me.

The rest of the day was uneventful until I got off the bus, worryingly Lucy got off at the same stop and beconned me under the railway arch, out of sight of pedestrians. I didn't wait to be told. Trousers down first, jumper off, shirt open. She smiled at me for being proactive I suppose, hopefully she would be lenient on me.

Pulling the thong down she grabbed my knob and peeled the foreskin back and looked at it for a while before letting go. The waistband trapped my knob halfway up, with my bellend peeping out of the top of the thong. She leaned to one side and kissed my left cheek before walking off. "Don't forget, red bra and knickers tomorrow Peter."

I got dressed again and feeling very tired began to walk home. It had been a hell of a day.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:20 AM   #15
MasterBilly

The following day I was left more or less alone, a little sniggering on the bus but that was all, by early afternoon I began to think I might get through the day without an inspection. I had science after lunch and was just coming out of class for afternoon break when I saw Becky and Sally waiting for me. No doubt they were deliberately waiting for me, they had found out what lesson I had and had rushed to meet me coming out, this was more than a coincidence, I was certain of that. Becky grinned and Sally just smiled shyly. They didn't even speak to me, Becky simply crooked her finger at me and walked out with Sally in tow. Head down, I numbly followed to do what had to be done.

They let me out of the science block, through some bushes and shrubs to a small area of space at the back of the school building. The bushes were high enough to keep us out of sight. I stood in front of them whilst Becky just pointed at my trousers, then to the ground indicating for me to drop them. I did so, noting how I was getting undressed quicker in front of them now, not that the shock was wearing off or it was getting any easier. It's just that I was beginning to realise that it was best to get the inevitable over with as quickly as possible. As my trousers hit my ankles Becky tugged at her jumper, to tell me to remove that next. Once removed she held their hand out to receive it with her head crooked to one side and a quizzical look on her face. Sally just stared at me impassively. I tossed my jumper across to Becky but she just snatched her hand back, allowing it to fall on the floor. She shook her head at me.

"No Peter, pass it don't throw, now pick it up and pass it properly!"

I am stood there 14 years old, trousers around my ankles, wearing red lace knickers, my knob clearly visible, being patronized to by two 13 year old girls. My eyes began to well up again as I shuffled forwards, picked up the jumper, folded it and handed it across to Becky. I moved back to my position after she motioned for me to and then when finally told to I removed my shirt, completely. She held out her hand again and I knew what to do, I shuffled forwards, folded my shirt and passed it to her and then shuffled back.

"Hands on your head Peter," with that Becky handed my jumper and shirt to Lucy. "Hold these please Luce, I'm just going to make sure he's not wearing anything underneath!"

They were virtually transparent red lace, oh whatever. As Becky approached me she looked inside the front of the panties, grabbed my knob between thumb and forefinger and moved it from left to right curiously before letting go and going round the back. I made eye contact with Lucy, by now my eyes were bright red and I had totally welled up. Lucy just stared at me as though I was the lowest form of life on the planet. I felt Becky pull the elastic back, before rubbing her finger gently up my crack, coming around the front she lifted the bra up exposing my nipples before having a long slow play with them.

When finished she turned to Lucy. “Do you want to check he's not wearing anything underneath?"

"Nar, I think he's had enough."

Becky just shrugged and taking my clothes off Lucy she tossed them into the bushes, both girls turned to make their way out as Becky called back. “See you later Peter boy, remember don't change out just yet, we may spring another inspection on you." Leaving me to sort myself out and make my way to the next lesson.

Nothing further happened that day until we got off the bus on the way home, I noticed Lucy, Becky and Sally all getting off at my stop, two stops early, they were all laughing, giggling and looking at me as they got off. Obviously their intentions were not to my advantage.

"Inspection time Peter, follow us," Lucy called across to me, loud enough so that anyone in the vicinity might hear. I did not look around to see if anyone did, with my head down I simply followed the girls.

We went through the park and into the woods at the bottom until we came to a small clearing at which point Lucy told me to stand in the middle of the clearing and remove everything, full strip including bra and knickers. I looked quickly around the three faces. Lucy’s face was serious and hard, Becky was grinning broadly and clearly excited by what she was about to witness, Sally was looking quizzical wondering if I was really going to do it.

I had no choice, Lucy a girl a year younger than me had the power to completely ruin my life. I stripped quickly, within seconds I was peeling the last item, the red lace knickers, down my legs to hear Lucy’s next instruction.

"Now stand up straight and put your hands on your head."

Once in the required position Lucy and Becky walked round me several times, their eyes concentrating on the area below my waist. Lucy came round the front and lifted my penis, she looked at it for a few seconds, I looked down and watched in a state of shock as her little fingers touched and felt my private member at their own free will. She rolled it one way and then rolled it the other in front of my very own eyes. I watched in utter disbelief as she then peeled back my foreskin, drawing a loud gasp from Becky, she then studied the layer underneath, all the time with me looking down with my hands on my head. Finally she went behind me, knelt down and prised my cheeks apart and studied my hole for a good 30-40 seconds, drawing a huge laugh out of Becky. When she got up I was hoping that it would be the end and I would be allowed to get dressed, to my dismay Becky copied her friend! Kneeling down behind me I felt the feeling of fingers on my buttocks as Becky Smith displayed my manhole for her amusement. Becky spent about twice as long down there as Lucy did, it was obviously the source of greater interest to her. I looked across at Lucy who was looking down at her friend with a big smile on her face.

When Becky had finished Lucy picked up her red bra and briefs. "I’ll take these now Peter, you don’t need to wear them anymore and I’ll see you tomorrow, don’t forget blue undies tomorrow."

As she walked off Becky picked up the rest of my clothes. "I’ll leave these on the edge of the wood Peter, you can get dressed there, in the meantime you are to stay here and count to 100 slowly before you move, you know just like you did at the back of school yesterday. I may wait around to make sure you don’t move too soon. If you do your next inspection will be in front of a much wider audience!" As she followed Lucy out of the woods she called out to her remaining friend. "C’mon Sally let’s go!"

Sally for her part just stared at me blankly before turning around to follow her mates.

Again I counted to 150 slowly, not even daring to take my hands off my head, eventually I headed out of the woods to find my clothes dumped in a pile. Lucy and Becky were about halfway up the park sat on the grass watching me. I got dressed as quickly as I could and made my way home. Once home dad was in already, sometimes he did get home early. I had to say something now this was sexual abuse. I tried to tell him that I was being picked on, he simply smirked and said it was all part of growing up. He never did understand. I tried to say how degrading and humiliating it was without going into details. He still wouldn’t listen and just told me to man up. He had said many times before that kids should sort their own problems out and leave parents to sort theirs out.

"If I go round to some dads house because his son has thumped you then the whole school will find out that you’re a wimp!" He had told me that several times.

"Who’s picking on you anyway?"

"Three Year 8 girls," I whispered looking down.

"Girls, Year 8!" He shouted. "Hell fire Peter Bradley, man-up otherwise you’ll be called the biggest wimp in Essex."

With that he stormed out of the room. I felt utterly deserted. The next day nothing happened until the bus ride home. I was told to sit next to Lucy near the front with Becky and Sally facing backwards on the seat in front. They were talking casually amongst themselves, largely ignoring me until we got about 5 minutes away from my stop and there was hardly anyone left on the bus, just 3 kids near the back. At this point Lucy told me to open my trouser flaps wide, I did so without making eye contact with any of the girls, just staring out of the window the rest of the way. I could hear the girls voicing their amusement but that was it. When we got to my stop I fastened myself up, squeezed past Lucy and went downstairs. I could hear the girls’ hilarious laughter as I went. By the time that I had got home I actually felt that I had been given the day off.

Friday came around and by lunch time I had still not been inspected, I was starting to feel, hopefully, that the girls were getting bored of me, maybe the Saturday sessions with Lucy would ease off now as well. I was stood in the lunch queue when Becky approached me.

"Be at the girls’ toilet at 12:25, don’t dare be late!"

I nodded silently by way of reply, I could feel the pupils in the queue behind me staring at me, I ignored them, it was all I could do. Oh well, another inspection, I could get through this.

Outside the girls’ toilet Lucy was waiting for me, my heart sank as I saw the evil grin on her face, she pushed the door open and jerked the thumb of her other hand in the direction of the door.

"Get in now."

Head hung in shame as I entered the girls’ toilets, only to be greeted by a loud raucous cheer. There were about 20 girls in the toilet waiting for me, all from Years 7 & 8 and all with their mobile phones out pointing at me, needless to say the mood was very happy, though obviously not for me. I stood in the corner feeling sick inside as I knew what I would be expected to do. Lucy stuck her face into mine.

"Drop your trousers now and lift your shirt up to your armpits, then give us all the broadest grin of your life, otherwise I will let them photograph your knob and give you an extra two weeks of inspections."

Wordlessly and in deep, deep shame I did it. My trousers hit the deck, my shirt came up slowly and I put on a stupid smile. The girls took photo after photo, some girls even posed in front of me for photos. I have never felt so low in my life. I felt a total twat! I suppose the photo shoot lasted about 5 minutes, but it felt like 25!

Finally I heard Lucy speak. "Okay, cameras away girls," then looking around us a couple of girls tried to secretly keep their cameras out she spoke again. "Jules, Trish put them away or I will not continue."

Once she was happy all the phones were away she turned to me. "Right don’t you dare move a muscle Bradley, whatever is about to happen or your naked wanks will go viral!" With that she reached down and yanked my underpants down to my knees, revealing my little knob and my red pubes to about 20 younger girls.

Some of them laughed, some cheered, some looked on in amazement, all of them thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

I desperately tried not to cry, I knew that it would only make them happier. Shame and humiliation were not the words to describe this scenario, this was much, much worse. I was made to stand there for about 5 minutes before I was allowed to go and walk away from an incident that would stay with me for the rest of my life.

[Next update expected 14 Apr 17]
The following user says Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk