Old 11-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #1
samk7675

Default Messy Truth or Dare

I was walking through the school after being finished with football practice. My name is Sam. I am 6'3"tall and about 275 lbs. I have black hair and wearing glasses. Anyway, I was walking through school and I see six girls of the volleyball team packing up from a bake sale that they had in order to buy new uniforms. I see Adrianna, Emily, Claire, Lexi, Kadie, and Isabel. I walk up to them and say hi. Lexi comes up and hugs me and says, Hey. How was football practice." Lexi has blonde hair, an average size ass, and small boobs. She is about 5'5". She was wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts.
I replied,"It as fine. How was the bake sale."
"It went terribly." Claire said, and like Lexi, had blonde hair, She has a little bit of a bigger ass and bigger boobs. he was earing a hirt shirt and orange shorts. I as not surprised that it went badly because I have tried some of the desserts that ere currently on the table and let's just say that they left a lot to be desire.
I said, "That's too bad.Do you need some help?"
Isabel excited yelled, "YES PLEASE!" Isabel was a dark girl with brown hair. She had no boobs but made up for it with a bubble like ass. I helped them move all of the pies, cakes, and buckets of sauces that they made to a room in the school that is hardly ever used.
"Thanks Sam,"Adrianna said. She is Mexican with medium sized boobs and an average ass.
"Yes. We really needed it." Kadie said. She has light skin, a pretty big ass, and big breasts for her size.
"Let's just relax for a bit." Emily said. Emily is also light skinned, but lighter than Kadie, has dark brown hair an average ass and boobs.
"Yeah. I agree."I said and I took a seat. Isabel handed me a water and sat next to me. I got excited by this because I always had a crush on her ever since I first met her.
Claire said, "Let's play truth or dare." The girls quickly agreed and I also went along with it. We all sat around in a circle. Lexi quickly asked me truth or dare. I said truth expecting this to be a friendly game. Lexi then said, "If you could fuck any one of us right now, who would it be?"

To be continued....
samk7675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:16 PM   #2
samk7675

Default Messy Truth or Dare Pt.2

I was taken back from the question. I knew I wanted to fuck Isabel, but I didn't want it to be awkward. I struggled a little bit. "Uh. I don't know. Um Uh." As I struggled to answer, I feel a wet substance being poured on my head. I look up and I see Lexi, pouring chocolate sauce all over my head. It went down on my lap.The stream of sauce finally end and I opened up my eyes. "What the hell was that?"
"You said the magic words"Lexi said. "Did you know what you said.
"No.I don't know what I said."I a bit arousing.then feel a heavier substance being poured on me. I look up and I see Claire dumping yellow custard all over me. I could not believe. I as being embarrassed in front of all of these girls. However, I found it to be arousing that all of these substances are being poured on me.
"So who would you fuck?"Claire said as the rest of the custard is being poured on my head.
"Isabel." I said. I look over to Isabel to see her blushing and a smile appeared on her face.
"Isabel, truth or dare?"Kadie said.
"Dare."Isabel responded in a nervous tone.
"Get down on all fours and let Sam pie you in the face and the butt." Kadie said. Isabel gasped and nervously got on the ground on all fours. Adrianna handed me a banana cream pie and a french silk pie. I took the french silk pie and shoved it in her face. She fidgeted from the cold cream. Man I loved seeing her face covered in cream. I nearly forgot that I had to pie her ass as well. I was about to do it, when Emily said wait, she then pulled down Isabel's shorts to reveal a navy blue thong with white stars on it. I pied her in the ass and cream went everywhere. I was as hard as a rock at this point. I went to sit back down,and Isabel went to sit next to me,but she didn't put her shorts on.
"Lexi, Truth or Dare?" I said
"Dare." Lexi said. "Makeout with Claire for a full minute."

To be continued
Old 11-21-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
Steps

Keep this going it's very good
Steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:58 AM   #4
samk7675

Default Messy Truth or Dare Pt.3

"Perverted much, Sam." She asks as she is a bit shocked at the dare.
"Yeah a bit." I laugh. Then all of a sudden, Claire turns Lexi around and starts kissing her. Lexi was resisting at first,but then she started relenting. The minute was up. "Girls, time is up." They still were making out. "You two can stop." They still continued. I see a large bucket of oatmeal that they had made. I put it over their heads and it started pouring out a lot of globs. The girls looked up at the stream oatmeal, but then I increased the speed of the stream. By the end Lexi and Claire were covered in oatmeal from head to toe. We all went back to our seats and continued with the game. "Truth or dare, Kadie" Adrianna said. "Truth." Kadie responded.
"Are you a virgin?" Adrianna asked. "Yes" Kadie responded. Lexi popped in "Of course she is. She is the definition of Goody Twoshoes" Kadie started getting angry at this statement. "No I am not"
"Really, then how come you always wear granny panties all the time?"
Kadie says," I do not." As soon as Kadie says that, Lexi depants Kadie to show her white granny panties. We all chuckle. Kadie shoves her back. Lexi was angered by this, and turned Kadie around, and started pulling on her panties. "WEDGIE!!!!!!" Lexi said as she started to pull on her panties as hard as she could. The panties were pulled away from her butt so Adrianna decided to use this opportunity to grab a small double chocolate cake and place it in her panties. Kadie screamed from the sensation of cake being forced up her ass. A couple of minutes later, Lexi let go of the wedgie. Kadie just went and sat back down quietly. "Adrianna, truth or dare." Isabel said. "Dare." Isabel smiled. I dare you to pie yourself in the face, and we put it up on instagram, facebook, twitter, and snapchat."
"You skinny bitch." Adrianna said, she goes and grabs a coconut cream pie. The girls get their phones out and I just sit back and enjoyed the show.
"Wow, I am really hungry. I am so hungry that I could just." She then pies herself in the face, and it splatters all over the place. The girls laugh and post them on social media websites. I laugh and sit next to her. "Don't worry kid. It could be worse." Little did I know that it was going to be... FOR ME

To be continued.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:50 PM   #5
Thongman3711

Love this keep going and I can be a character
Thongman3711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
samk7675

"Emily, Truth or Dare?" Isabel asks Emily. Emily smirks. "Ummm. I will go with dare I guess." Isabel smiles. "I dare you to stuff four cupcakes into your bra cups and let Sam squish them in." Emily takes off her black shirt to reveal a normal pink bra. She grabs a vanilla cupcake with blue frosting and puts it into her left bra cup. She squeals at how cold the frosting is and grabs another cupcake. This time it is a chocolate cupcake with orange frosting and puts it in her other bra cup. Two cupcakes later, she approaches me awkwardly. I don't know if she was nervous about a guy possibly squeezing her boobs or if the cupcakes felt weird. I smiled at her, not in a pervy way, but in a calming way. I hope she interpreted the smile the right way. Emily is in front of me and I take my hands and squeeze the bra cups. Emily screams as frosting and cake explode all over her bra. I spend a couple of seconds rubbing the cake through her bra and let go. Emily sits down as the rest of the girls laugh. I suddenly realized it was my turn again when Claire shouts. "Truth or Dare, Sam?" I did not want to appear like a coward so I said "Dare."
Claire smiles and says"You have to let each of us hit you with a pie." I look nervously at the girls as they go get their ammunition for the attack. They each come back with huge pies. Kadie comes up to me and says sorry and she hits me in the face with a french silk pie. Claire comes up to me and says, "I spent two hours working on my hair this morning, you jerk," and pies me on the top of my head. Emily comes up and tells me to take my shirt off. I take my shirt off revealing my less than flattering physique. "It's only fair." as she takes the pie and slams it across my chest and she starts rubbing the mess in. This felt weird, but strangely arousing. Emily stops rubbing and Adrianna approaches me. drianna suddenly pulls down my pants revealing my gray boxer briefs. "Nice undies, Sam" as she pies me in the front. I hold back a groan as that felt really satisfying. Isabel comes up to me and turns me away from the girls. I feel a sudden breeze when Isabel exposes my ass to the other girls. She smashes the pie in my ass. "Ugh." I say as the pie runs up my ass. "Before, I do mine. I have to do something." She comes up behind me and grabs my boxer briefs and pulls up. "WEDGIE!!!!" I feel pie go up my ass. Lexi pulls for a while and then turns me around. My eyes are closed and covered with cream. So I didn't expect what was about to be said. Oh my God, Sam, do you like this. I open my eyes to see Lexi pointing at my boner.

To be continued.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #7
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I'm hoping there is more to this story. Enjoyed it so far. If not, this original writer, anyone. Love this story.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to scouseslut for this post:
Old 03-02-2017, 02:48 PM   #8
swiftdrifter01

Talking

please finish this!!!
swiftdrifter01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:53 AM   #9
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I just read this for a second time I like it so much, vibe on high all the way through! Would love some more of this or something similar. XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk