Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-18-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default 30 Minutes Alone

Obligatory Completed Stories section link!

Okay, I was dared to write a 1000 word story in 30 minutes, with someone watching me as I wrote (on cam.) I wound up at 913 but I think the story is complete enough as it is, so there. No editing or changing other than what was written in the 30 mins:

You stand in the darkest of rooms, unable to see anything. You know the walls stretch at least ten meters in every direction, because you got a brief glimpse of them when your blindfold was removed, right before the lights went out. You saw the walls, the chains and whips dangling from the racks, the rows and rows of toys and other implements you had no names for. You saw it all, and then you saw my back, walking away and turning out the lights.

That was the last thing you saw. Then there was the sound of the door being closed, and then silence. Nothing. So much nothing and darkness that your own breath and heartbeat became impossibly loud, that you were forced to close your eyes from dizziness, counting slowly until the feeling faded away, leaving you alone with the sensations of your predicament.
Your hands are tied above your head, leather cuffs binding each wrist, then attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Your legs are spread far apart, each ankle cuffed chained out to the sides. Your teeth work against a red rubber ball, strapped tightly in place, the leather biting against the sides of your mouth, making it impossible to push the gag out. Saliva drips over it, down over your chin, beyond your power to stop it. you tilt your head, toss it back, trying to control your dribbling, but nothing works. At least no one can see. After all; you can’t see a thing, and you’re not blindfolded. So no one could possibly see you, either.

You stand alone, chained in the darkness, waiting. You feel your legs cramp up, and shift your weight to ease the muscles, unable to do anything else. The panic of being alone in the dark has receded now, and the gentle but unyielding pull of your wrist and ankle cuffs has become comforting, safe knowledge of your place in the darkness, defining your place in the emptiness. They hold you there, but let you know, too, that you have a spot, that you belong within their grasp.

And then, after an hour or two of waiting, there’s another reminder of the setup you’d been placed in before being left there. The reminder comes sharp and insistent, buzzing. The sound not only fills the room, but sends shocks through your hole body as sensitive nerves react, the small vibrator that had been strapped to your clit coming to life. Waves of pleasure follow the initial surprise, making you dance from foot to foot as your muscles tense, instinctively trying to ward off the vibrations before relaxing and sinking into them.

Each breath comes faster as the vibrations begin to win you over. You can feel the vibrator against your clit making you so wet that your juices have begun to trail down your thighs. You’re both thankful and regretful that no other toys were attached; while you ache to be filled, to have something for your muscles to grip onto, you’re not sure how long you could handle more powerful vibrations than this, or three different toys working at different times. That quiet, dreamy side of your mind takes over, filling your head with images of just that, and suddenly you’re wishing to have both holes filled, to be stretched and used in as many ways as possible.

The image quickly fades as orgasm takes over, blurring everything into a charming but unrecognisable mix, unseen as every muscle in your body tingles and tenses, beginning and strongest at those between your hips, but stretching all the way down to your toes, and straight up through your chest and up your arms. Your breaths now come as ragged moans, loving every blissful moment of how good you’re feeling, knowing that you’re feeling them because your Master decided to put you in this position, in these cuffs, and that He wanted you to feel so good.

You pant as the orgasm fades, leaving you struggling for breath – hindered by the gag – and sensitive. But the vibrations continue, no weaker or stronger than before, oblivious to your pleasure. At first you’re safely numbed from the toy’s insistent buzz, but as you begin to feel like you’ve finally caught your breath, that numbness is swept away, and the vibrator steals right back to the forefront of your attention, teasing your clit mercilessly. Your almost-restored breath is sent right back to gasped moans, your lungs struggling to pull in enough air to cope with the pleasure that you’re feeling. The darkness before you is shattered into a thousand little shards as your head lolls back, your mouth letting out a muffled moan, all the m’s removed, making it one long “ohh” as the pleasure takes over, the sensations throwing you straight into another orgasm. Your wrists and ankles feel slick against their bindings, the leather sliding a little against sweat-coated skin.

It continues like this for hours, every moment a million seconds long, and all of them filled with so many sensations flying through every nerve that your brain has long ago retreated into a quiet corner, forgoing all thought processes so as not to be overwhelmed by the reactions. You submit to the pleasure for your Master, knowing that this is exactly where he wants you to be, that this is right, exactly what he wants you to feel. This is good, his voice reassures you in your mind. And it feels so good…

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post:
Old 02-19-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome!!I never knew you had it in you Leo xD
Old 02-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
Nixie
getDare Devil

I want a "Like" Button. That would suffice.

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
maxim
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
The thanks is a lot like it
Old 03-01-2010, 01:23 AM   #5
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
That's basically what the Thanks button is for in this section :P Or the rating system but that's rather broken :/
Old 03-01-2010, 03:52 AM   #6
Mere
Account Banned

nice..............thats all I gotta say..!!

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #7
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

oh em gee.

this is good.

you should post your other story.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |

Last edited by softeyes; 03-01-2010 at 04:19 AM.
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:58 AM   #8
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks ._.

New story coming sooooon.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #9
Nixie
getDare Devil

Yes Yes Yes BUT I'm still stuck on the LIKE button, See what happens when you become addicted to FB, Ok so the Thanks button it is.

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Ooooo... I like how reading your stuff places me in the moment. (:

You have talent, don't listen to your critics.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #11
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think I've told you like a dozen times that I LOVE this story but i figured that I would tell you on here too for the world to see xD I really can't wait for the next thing you come out with *hopes you finish it soon* ^-^
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #12
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

MOAR!We all wants moar of your fantabulous writing D:
Old 03-13-2010, 11:50 AM   #13
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Oh My God thats awesome!!!! I am now going to have to find more stories. no chance of the french being done.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #14
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

*pokes leo* everyone seems to love this story you should post another one!! *huggles*
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #15
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
*pokes leo* everyone seems to love this story you should post another one!! *huggles*
This is how you nursemaid me when I'm sick? "Well you're bedbound to rest, write a new story!" :P :P

Okay, okay ... I did actually forget I was writing one.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, fiction