Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-16-2017, 03:58 AM   #1
imakward

Default Truth for the one line people

Im Making this thread here so maybe more people will see then if i make it a blog so.

In the Period that ive been in GetDare ive seen so many people do one line ads for themself and go in chat and say a line like:

"someone looking for a female/male slave"

I know people want to find fast other people who enjoy their kinks but this takes time you have to spent some time in the site or chat and let people know more about you,dont do those one liners because you will never find someone like that or no you will find but certainly not someone who is worth it
and i know if you new to this the rush of trying out is big and you want to try as fast as possible but you have to be patient to have a good experience.

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:36 AM   #2
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

Ah this is an interesting topic and one I hope someone chimes in on. I think impatience and enough people do it and it works maybe?

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:43 AM   #3
Gman7575
Account Banned

I think alot of guys want that instant gratification. They arent realky dom or sub. Its more of a fantasy and they just wanna play til they cum. Not spend alot of time getting to know people!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:15 AM   #4
imakward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman7575 View Post
I think alot of guys want that instant gratification. They arent realky dom or sub. Its more of a fantasy and they just wanna play til they cum. Not spend alot of time getting to know people!
yeah that too but do you think they will get it that way and also ive seen alot of the same ppl saying it every day in chat

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Old 03-16-2017, 05:24 AM   #5
Gman7575
Account Banned

No i dont think they will. And yeah. But they are in the chat for 5 minutes. Get no hits and leave. Then try again later. I find it amusing!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:46 AM   #6
imakward

Quote:
No i dont think they will. And yeah. But they are in the chat for 5 minutes. Get no hits and leave. Then try again later. I find it amusing!
maybe but i dont think its amusing to them when no one answers them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doux et vivant View Post
Ah this is an interesting topic and one I hope someone chimes in on. I think impatience and enough people do it and it works maybe?
yeah i hope they see it and help themself so they dont get ignored

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Old 03-16-2017, 06:06 AM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
Quote:
maybe but i dont think its amusing to them when no one answers them
I am perfectly fine with that, actually. They get as much as they give. But I don't stress myself over such trivial things. Like you said, it's a one-liner and they don't clog up the chat, so not really spam-ish. Besides, you may think that they leave the chat room empty handed when, in fact, they might've been contacted via a private message within the chat. Just a quick TeamViewer or Kik details will do and they move their conversation to there.

Actually, I believe the people with one-liners get what they are looking for: a quick fix. Otherwise, they would've written a more proper multiple-liner, wouldn't you think? Unless they lack the motivation to do so, of course. But I can hardly motivate them if I don't know they lack this, meaning that I (personally) have never received a message to help them.

However, I do get irritated when someone posts (the same) one-liners all over the forum and chat rooms. For instance, someone who posts his TeamViewer details in a dozen threads within a couple of minutes. But for as long as this doesn't happen, let the people post one-liners if it gets them results.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:10 AM   #8
imakward

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I am perfectly fine with that, actually. They get as much as they give. But I don't stress myself over such trivial things. Like you said, it's a one-liner and they don't clog up the chat, so not really spam-ish. Besides, you may think that they leave the chat room empty handed when, in fact, they might've been contacted via a private message within the chat. Just a quick TeamViewer or Kik details will do and they move their conversation to there.

Actually, I believe the people with one-liners get what they are looking for: a quick fix. Otherwise, they would've written a more proper multiple-liner, wouldn't you think? Unless they lack the motivation to do so, of course. But I can hardly motivate them if I don't know they lack this, meaning that I (personally) have never received a message to help them.

However, I do get irritated when someone posts (the same) one-liners all over the forum and chat rooms. For instance, someone who posts his TeamViewer details in a dozen threads within a couple of minutes. But for as long as this doesn't happen, let the people post one-liners if it gets them results.
of course everyone can do whatever they like i just share my opinion

Happy Me Belongs to me ,

Advertisements
Kink Talk