Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-14-2017, 02:24 AM   #1
darkwing duck

Default Questions about real girls

Are all the girls on getdare fake or are there some real ones out there?

If there are real girls here what do you look for in guys on the site as friends, Sub's or Doms?

What are the most disappointing and best things about guys on the site?

looking for a young female slave [email protected]
Email me and tell me about yourself.

LIKES- I like most things to do with being outdoors and i love my fishing and camping.

Sorry i dont have or use KIK.
darkwing duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 03:49 AM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing duck View Post

If there are real girls here what do you look for in guys on the site as friends, Sub's or Doms?

No, we're not all fake. It's just that the majority of the real ones are either:

A: In a relationship.
B: Not looking for a relationship.
C: Waiting for the right person for them.

There is a much higher number of males than females here, which means that females can afford to be very selective about choosing a dom/sub and can and will turn down the countless offers we get, especially random spam ones.

What do I look for in guys? The ability to be able to talk to me more than saying "Hi give me a dare/be my sub/be my domme!" after five seconds of introducing themselves to me. The ability to read shit like my profile and posts to know if and when I am looking for something. To respect my answers when they ask anyway. The ability to form a friendship and gain trust before anything else is even considered or mentioned.

You've been a member for ten days. You're not going to find your ideal partner in that time frame. Don't just randomly ask people to dom you or give up because you haven't come across someone you're interested in yet. Take your time and get to know people. Read blogs, forums, participate in the chat room. Form friendships and then consider more.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 03-14-2017, 09:10 AM   #3
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

if i'm looking for guys on the site as friends.. i don't really care about their orientation, since they're just friends. though rarely do i seek friends out based on what sex they are.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:19 AM   #4
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

I've been on this site for 5 hours and I've gotten 8 messages of guys asking me if they could be my sub, I even got messages before posting anything on here (still no idea how they found my profile). So I agree with icemaiden, guys just asking every female they see here if they can be her sub just makes them look desperate to me.

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:38 AM   #5
LaurasStar

Most likely from the list of currently online users.

To be fair, given the theme of the site, its a fine line between using what common grounds is there to start a conversation and sounding creepy, but most dont even try. Maybe one in ten of the pms i got on here were something worth responding too, and at least half of those the sender became super creepy once they saw they got a reply out of me.

Edit: Since i just got another one: "hello do you have kik?" will not get me to reply to you.

Last edited by LaurasStar; 03-14-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Post Addition
LaurasStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:34 PM   #6
darkwing duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
No, we're not all fake. It's just that the majority of the real ones are either:

A: In a relationship.
B: Not looking for a relationship.
C: Waiting for the right person for them.

There is a much higher number of males than females here, which means that females can afford to be very selective about choosing a dom/sub and can and will turn down the countless offers we get, especially random spam ones.

What do I look for in guys? The ability to be able to talk to me more than saying "Hi give me a dare/be my sub/be my domme!" after five seconds of introducing themselves to me. The ability to read shit like my profile and posts to know if and when I am looking for something. To respect my answers when they ask anyway. The ability to form a friendship and gain trust before anything else is even considered or mentioned.

You've been a member for ten days. You're not going to find your ideal partner in that time frame. Don't just randomly ask people to dom you or give up because you haven't come across someone you're interested in yet. Take your time and get to know people. Read blogs, forums, participate in the chat room. Form friendships and then consider more.
Thanks IceMaiden for your reply to my questions. I have talked to guys here and they tell me most female accounts are fake and that's why i asked the questions.

I will take your advice and take my time looking and getting to know people as friends and maybe other things later on.

looking for a young female slave [email protected]
Email me and tell me about yourself.

LIKES- I like most things to do with being outdoors and i love my fishing and camping.

Sorry i dont have or use KIK.

Last edited by darkwing duck; 03-14-2017 at 10:40 PM.
darkwing duck is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darkwing duck for this post:
Old 03-15-2017, 11:03 AM   #7
TestingLimits

Speaking as a fellow guy (and not a girl), I'd say that at most, half the female accounts I've seen on here have been fake. That's writing off brand-new accounts with no info as automatic fakes, too.

I haven't been on this site long enough to really judge, but based on my experience with other sites, guys complaining that girls are fakes are probably not doing anything to actually interest the girls. (I guess I should say women; everyone here is theoretically an adult.) Women are people too, and they have their own needs and wants. Messaging every woman doesn't do anything to appeal to that. I've noticed that there are guys here who act like guys do on dating sites, where they just kind of assume that women should inherently be interested in their dick pics and in sexting. That's not to say it's the majority or anything, just that the extent of this behavior seems to be just as bad. For some guys, it's actually worse. The focus on BDSM as a major part of this site's community, while really awesome, brings in a lot of guys who don't understand that "owning" someone doesn't inherently mean treating them like a piece of property. (It can, but that's something both parties have to discuss.) Nor do those guys seem to understand that not every woman wants to be dominated, or even wants a man at all.

TL;DR: While fakes are a problem on here and it is much harder to find a woman on here than a man, for some men, at least part of the problem is a sense of entitlement. Treat women like actual human beings, and you might actually make friends or even get to find something long-term. At least stick to the looking for ads if you can't be bothered with that, so you're at least responding to a request instead of sending unsolicited requests.

Edit: This isn't aimed at OP, per se. Just anyone with the attitude that all women owe them a response or whatever.

Last edited by TestingLimits; 03-15-2017 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Clarifying.
TestingLimits is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TestingLimits for this post:
Old 03-15-2017, 09:15 PM   #8
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

Ah I do agree with maiden and the others and form personal experiences so far. Sometimes the minutes I am online I get a lot of spam from someone wanting dom or sub by a girl or someone coming across like they own me. It is very obnoxious behavior. And there really is so many more boys to girls, that we can choose the right one for us instead of playing with anything that moves.

I think my most favourite thing to do is to just talk to people and make friendships that have nothing to do with the kink stuff. everyone needs vanilla pudding right ?

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 01:18 AM   #9
nina@
getDare Succubus

I am a female and real..Lol though I was really surprised to see 2 females to be banned who looked very genuine had their own pics as profile pics as per their own claim and had even won or been nominated for awards here..So really don't know whom to believe .. though it's often males who fake being females
I am a sub and have a Dom.. so not looking for D/s but am cool with making friends with genuine, fun and intriguing people from either gender.
Disappointing : many have hidden agenda of wanting tasks/domme when they approach you.
Best: some of them are really cool to be friends with
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk