Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #1
HoneyBunny13

Female 18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello everyone! Before anyone asks, yes I'm fully aware that I've made an ad previously. I'm only searching for a couple left, one that will completely satisfy me of course.

For my vanilla life, my name is Kai, yes I'm female. I get asked that a lot because of my name, ha. I'm eighteen years old, I'm a current college student that works on the weekends, so that tells you my schedule. I'm more than happy to make plans with you around my semi-busy life if you're serious. I plan to be a future film director, and my hobbies are reading, writing and creating fantastic stories.

For my appearance, I am a bit heavyset currently, but I'm slimming down still. I'm 5'7" or 170cm. My hair is short, curly and dark, as are my eyes. Also, I'm Egyptian and my skin is a darker color, so if this affects your decision, so be it.

Before I list my kinks, I have to say this. Due to past experience still, I will never show myself or use my voice for the first few sessions. Before I had a "slave" take photos of me and use them for blackmail until he finally deleted them after weeks had passed, and because of that my trust is a bit hazy. I will show you photo proof if you really need it, but it will not be of my face. Not until trust has been formally established.

Now, to move onto my kinks. My biggest one is bladder control/desperation. Yes, I know that it is a bit of an odd kink, but that's what makes it fun haha. The more a person squirms the better. If you are the type that only moves their hands around or only shifts ever so slightly, do not contact me. Also, :MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT. I've had so many people in the past come to me and halfway through just cut the session short because they suddenly "lost interest". For the sake of both of us, save us both the time and annoyance.

My second biggest kink is orgasm denial/edging. I absolutely love being in control of something so mundane, and it often goes in hand with the kink previously mentioned. You must be willing to go an unspecified amount of time without release, and have good self control as well.

My other kinks include:semi public, ice play, cbt, ropes, stubbornness (I'll elaborate once you message me), and so on. I'm still exploring, and perhaps you'll help me discover a new kink or two.

Limits: blood, gore, vomit, full public, social suicide, scat. You know, the usual.

Also, I am very much looking for a friendship as well as a mistress/submissive relationship. I want a person who I can talk to about anything while we're off the clock. If you only want something sexual, look elsewhere.

I only use Skype. No Kik calling, no actual cellphone number (unless I REALLY trust you), etc. Not until our relationship is established on Skype.

Lastly, for my type of person, I would much rather prefer females, but I will still take males given they're of my type. I prefer males who are slim/skinny, very vocal and typically hairless, but some hair can be allowed. For females, since there's less of them and with them being my preference, I'm much more lenient. I also accept transgendered people, if that's anything.

I believe that's it for now. I hope to hear from you soon!
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBunny13 for this post:
Old 02-08-2018, 08:59 AM   #2
slaveboy2017

mistress please let me be your slave i would love to serve you
Old 02-08-2018, 10:14 AM   #3
Alex.95

Default Male slave

Hello mistress,

This sounds really interesting to me. If you want to check if we fit together simply add me
Old 02-11-2018, 10:00 AM   #4
HoneyBunny13

Again, still searching! If you're interested, please send me a reply!
Old 02-11-2018, 10:06 AM   #5
Mr.Dan

You should apply Bunny is am amazing persion

Good luck finding the proper sub Bunny.
-Dan

I am a Straight, M, and a Switch

As Dom & Switch:

Kinks: bondage/bdsm, orgasm control, hard pain, denial, piss, hidden public, pet, Denial~
(wanting to try new ideas)

HardLimits: Family, scat, shit, blood, full public, illegal, permanent. needle.

My map:
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...fdd55.34838366

Pm me new dare ideas or if you want to be my sub

Last edited by Mr.Dan; 02-11-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:45 AM   #6
HoneyBunny13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Dan View Post
You should apply Bunny is am amazing persion

Good luck finding the proper sub Bunny.
-Dan
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:50 AM   #7
Mr.Dan

Lol Np. Just good luck

I am a Straight, M, and a Switch

As Dom & Switch:

Kinks: bondage/bdsm, orgasm control, hard pain, denial, piss, hidden public, pet, Denial~
(wanting to try new ideas)

HardLimits: Family, scat, shit, blood, full public, illegal, permanent. needle.

My map:
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...fdd55.34838366

Pm me new dare ideas or if you want to be my sub
Old 02-12-2018, 08:06 PM   #8
HoneyBunny13

Update: Still searching.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:26 AM   #9
Jd123
Account Banned

Default Hey

Hey, please add my skype: wedgie.guy very interested
Old 02-13-2018, 02:38 PM   #10
Hassaan

People, open your ears and LISTEN this girl is amazing. You will be lucky to have her. Trust me. She's loyal and interesting to the core. Lol. Give her respect and she will give you respect. Don't bore her. She knows what's she doing. Trust me.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
The following user says Thank You to Hassaan for this post:
Old 02-13-2018, 02:48 PM   #11
nolimitscanada

Send a message via MSN to nolimitscanada

Hello Mistress
I enjoy bladder control and diaper play and generally being submissive. I also enjoy tease and denial and chastity. Im hoping for a good connection. I have skype as well
Old 02-15-2018, 10:46 AM   #12
HoneyBunny13

Still searching!

I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL SUBS

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT SUB

My biggest kink one is bladder control/desperation, second biggest kink is orgasm denial/edging.

My other kinks include:semi public, ice play, cbt, ropes, stubbornness (I'll elaborate once you message me), and so on. (I'm still exploring, and perhaps you'll help me discover a new kink or two).

Hard Limits: blood, gore, vomit, full public, social suicide, scat. You know, the usual.

Home page & sig created by Mr.Dan
Old 02-15-2018, 02:27 PM   #13
Darkness Rising

I would be interested, Skype me chrismonster777
In Australia so time difference may apply to when I reply to your message
Limits: anal, eating drinking, insertion, toys,cumming
Old 02-18-2018, 05:45 PM   #14
HoneyBunny13

Just looking for one or two more now.

I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL SUBS

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT SUB

My biggest kink one is bladder control/desperation, second biggest kink is orgasm denial/edging.

My other kinks include:semi public, ice play, cbt, ropes, stubbornness (I'll elaborate once you message me), and so on. (I'm still exploring, and perhaps you'll help me discover a new kink or two).

Hard Limits: blood, gore, vomit, full public, social suicide, scat. You know, the usual.

Home page & sig created by Mr.Dan
Old 02-18-2018, 10:56 PM   #15
King426

Default want to be your slave

i am intrested mistress

Dislikes: extreme pain or starching , blood play

Limits: blood, illegal ,Blackmail, risky, open to explore

NO WAY!! - animals, friends/family, public, underage

contect me:-

Skype - king.star22
Kik - king426
The following user says Thank You to King426 for this post: