Old 11-25-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
ASuther

Female 22/Female, Hard Public Dares.

Well, ive decided that i need to try a series of extreme public dares, and condition myself to them. Right now, im in a shopping mall, and what i need is to be put into a series of conditions so that i have no clothes, and cant get them back any easy way. I also need this to last several hours at least.
Ill wait for a few replies, and i promise to do every one, but however you suggest i get rid of my clothes, ill only be able to do one.
Whether or not i can get them back ever again should be sheer chance as well

Extra points for creativity
When i start in say, 30 minutes or something, ill either make a blog and post updates, stopping in the middle of whatever im doing if i need to (I.e. refreshing every 2 seconds) and again, make them difficult

-Amy
PS, If you suggest i intentionally get myself seen, dont waste your time, the idea here is to be stupidly daring, not just walking out into a crowd or something. Its all about risk, and possibility. But, im ready to face the consequences if i AM caught, just dont try to make it happen as a part of anything. The risk is already in place because of were i am.
Creativity!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=4419

Ah...
Spoiler:
:p

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74528

Last edited by ASuther; 11-25-2010 at 06:14 AM.
ASuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

How about trying the 2nd part of the dare I posted a while back at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...379#post149379

Let me know how it goes!

PS where in the world are you - I might have to go shopping this afternoon for the chance of spying.

Last edited by fredd1e; 11-25-2010 at 06:11 AM.
fredd1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:14 AM   #3
deschut
Distinguished Member

Ok, I dare you to find a large department store, which has a (a) shoe-department, (b) clothes department, (c) toilet-area, (d) elevator and these have to be spread over different floors.

1.) Get into the dressing rooms, and check how many emty stalls there are. Count the amount, and enter one of the rooms and close the curtain. Now remove that amount of clothes. Now get into the store to get a shirt / jeans, to fit on and get back into your outfit

2.) Find a quiet dressing room, without someone 'guarding' it, and in each empty room remove one item, then run back to get your clothes back on.

3.) At a quiet moment, get into the elevator. Go up and down from the 1st floor to the top floor continously until someone enters. Add the numbers of the floor the person enters (e.g. 0) and exits (e.g. 4) up
(in the example 0+4=4) and remove that amount of clothes - now go to the ground floor, close the foor, and exit on the top floor!

The above two are not really that long term, so here's the more long term suggestion ;-)
4.)
- Walk towards the shoe-department, and remove your panties and stuff them in a shoebox that you can easily remember
- Now move to the clothes-area, and at the lingerie area get your bra off and place it back in a rack with similar coloured clothes.
- Now go to the toilet area and in each toilet remove one item of clothes. Get into the last stall, and edge once. Then hurry back to get your outfit from all the earlier places you've left items! :-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:24 AM   #4
daringsub

Wear a very short skirt only half covering ur ass and no panties and a sheer top with no bra. Put nipple clamps on very tight and another one on ur clit and get string and join them all with string(no slack at all) when u stand straight ur nipples and clit must b pulled and the only way to get relief is to bend over and show ur ass and pussy.

And/or

Wear the same clothes as above and get a dress to try on and go into a dressing room get naked and put ur clothes inside of the dress on the hanger and give it to the shop assistant. this way ur clothes will be gone and ur naked in a dressing room.

Let me no how it goes.
Dare me if u get the chance my thread is 'public shopping dares'
daringsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:25 AM   #5
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Ok, I dare you to find a large department store, which has a (a) shoe-department, (b) clothes department, (c) toilet-area, (d) elevator and these have to be spread over different floors.

1.) Get into the dressing rooms, and check how many emty stalls there are. Count the amount, and enter one of the rooms and close the curtain. Now remove that amount of clothes. Now get into the store to get a shirt / jeans, to fit on and get back into your outfit

2.) Find a quiet dressing room, without someone 'guarding' it, and in each empty room remove one item, then run back to get your clothes back on.

3.) At a quiet moment, get into the elevator. Go up and down from the 1st floor to the top floor continously until someone enters. Add the numbers of the floor the person enters (e.g. 0) and exits (e.g. 4) up
(in the example 0+4=4) and remove that amount of clothes - now go to the ground floor, close the foor, and exit on the top floor!

The above two are not really that long term, so here's the more long term suggestion ;-)
4.)
- Walk towards the shoe-department, and remove your panties and stuff them in a shoebox that you can easily remember
- Now move to the clothes-area, and at the lingerie area get your bra off and place it back in a rack with similar coloured clothes.
- Now go to the toilet area and in each toilet remove one item of clothes. Get into the last stall, and edge once. Then hurry back to get your outfit from all the earlier places you've left items! :-)
1 and 2 and 3 ill do
4 ill do, with a slight variation - Ill put my skirt into a shoebox instead of my panties, then ill wait in the toilet for about 10 minutes before i go get them back

Keep them coming, i edited the blog ill be doing updates in onto my first post!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:28 AM   #6
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringsub View Post
Wear a very short skirt only half covering ur ass and no panties and a sheer top with no bra. Put nipple clamps on very tight and another one on ur clit and get string and join them all with string(no slack at all) when u stand straight ur nipples and clit must b pulled and the only way to get relief is to bend over and show ur ass and pussy.

And/or

Wear the same clothes as above and get a dress to try on and go into a dressing room get naked and put ur clothes inside of the dress on the hanger and give it to the shop assistant. this way ur clothes will be gone and ur naked in a dressing room.

Let me no how it goes.
Dare me if u get the chance my thread is 'public shopping dares'
I dont have any equipment with me - Feel free to adapt though, i love the ideas!
If you dont, ill do the dressing room, strip, and throw the clothes into the space between the walls - (Where the rooms join, theres a gap in between. I had a similar idea once)
Old 11-25-2010, 06:32 AM   #7
daringsub

do the second 1 then.
Or adapt slightly if u want
Old 11-25-2010, 06:33 AM   #8
daringsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASuther View Post
I dont have any equipment with me - Feel free to adapt though, i love the ideas!
If you dont, ill do the dressing room, strip, and throw the clothes into the space between the walls - (Where the rooms join, theres a gap in between. I had a similar idea once)
Ok sounds good. Do that. what ar u going to do about ur clothes then?
Old 11-25-2010, 06:38 AM   #9
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringsub View Post
Ok sounds good. Do that. what ar u going to do about ur clothes then?
Well, like i said, if i cant get them back, i can live with that as long as theres SOME way for me to get out unseen at that point. And right now, that would be a service exit, which may have cameras outside, but its my risk.

When i start, you can offer suggestions. Ill post on the blog to begin when i have at least three hours of dares to do

Or one LONG one
Old 11-25-2010, 07:01 AM   #10
ASuther

Ok, im now just going to wait for one more dare, PLEASE make it long, then ill begin immediately

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 11-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #11
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

You don't like my idea then? You can always go & buy 2 bananas
Old 11-25-2010, 07:28 AM   #12
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd1e View Post
You don't like my idea then? You can always go & buy 2 bananas
True, but it doesnt quite play into the whole idea of the thing

Having said that, feel free to adapt it to suit

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 11-25-2010, 07:40 AM   #13
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

OK. How about going in to a stire under the pretence that you're buying an outfit for a 'vicars & tarts' fancy dress party. You musy but a really short skirt, stockings & a see-through top. nothing else. Preferably from a male shop assistant.

Then you must go somewhere at least 5 minutes walk away & change in to your new outfit, leaving your old clothes behind.

Then go back to the shop where you bought your outfit & find the same shop assistant. Ask him what he thinks, & then say that you forgot to buy panties, & ask whether he has any that match. Put them on right there in front of him, pay for them & leave.

You can then go back to where you dumped your clothes &, if they're still there, get changed. Otherwise you'll have to travel all the way home in your new outfit.

How does that sound?
Old 11-25-2010, 07:42 AM   #14
ASuther

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd1e View Post
OK. How about going in to a stire under the pretence that you're buying an outfit for a 'vicars & tarts' fancy dress party. You musy but a really short skirt, stockings & a see-through top. nothing else. Preferably from a male shop assistant.

Then you must go somewhere at least 5 minutes walk away & change in to your new outfit, leaving your old clothes behind.

Then go back to the shop where you bought your outfit & find the same shop assistant. Ask him what he thinks, & then say that you forgot to buy panties, & ask whether he has any that match. Put them on right there in front of him, pay for them & leave.

You can then go back to where you dumped your clothes &, if they're still there, get changed. Otherwise you'll have to travel all the way home in your new outfit.

How does that sound?
Well, thats my trip home planned - That can be for when i recover my clothes after everything else. Off to the blog with me then

Ah...
Spoiler:

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
Old 11-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #15
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Looking forward to reading your blog, my imagination is running riot!

Last edited by fredd1e; 11-25-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk