Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #1
Alexroberts9995
Baby Member

Default Vacbed anyone?

Has anyone every tried a vacbed before? How did it feel? It’s always been a secret fantasy of mine to be restrained in one and tortured to orgasm and such

————————-
Kik: alexroberts9995
Male
Slave
20 y/o, USA

**currently looking for someone to serve**
Alexroberts9995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:18 PM   #2
iemand.iets
Baby Member

Yeah I actually have and I found it awesome. Ofcourse I didn't buy the real things, I made it myself. I used plastic bin bags, because they were cheap but also because they are an easy escape for if something goes wrong (but they still keep you thightly together with some force). I cut them all open and taped them together to form this giant 'bag' for my matress, but left some extra room for my body and so that it has enough surface space to encase your entire body together with the matress. Once this was done, which took me hours, I put the giant 'bag' around my matress with the big opening at the top so I could easily crawl in but also so that I could easily close it off, by clumping it together and closing the opening with my hands.

For the vacuum part: I made a hole for my vacuum cleaner to go through (at the bottom) and then taped the bag to the vacuum pole. Then on the inside I attached the vacuum head to the pole. When the vacuum head is put ontop of your matress, it'll make sure to get all of the air away from every spot (your matress will also shrink like crazy but it goes back to normal). Do make sure though that your vacuum cleaner won't be in a full vacuum, I did that once and the chip inside got too hot and it just stopped sucking. Most of them have little holes in the pole to make sure that doesn't happen.

I also cut the top of a bottle and put it through the bag on the spot where my head would be and taped it to the bag. This way I could breath through it whilst the rest of my body became encased in the vacuum.

There are a few escapes for this: one would be to hold that big opening clumped together with your hands and then release it when you want to go out. This way the bag doesn't get damaged. You can also make a hole with your hands through it in the middle to get air into the bag, once some air is in there, you can fill it all up and get out without making a giant hole. Afterwards you can patch this hole up with some tape.

It was an awesome experience but it took around 3 hours to make.
iemand.iets is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk