Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #91
Sunstone

I think i had the easiest way possible. I actually rolled a 6, followed by a 5, then a 4, and finished with a 3.

Took me half an hour, and i really dont have to piss right now. I think I'll start it again

Edit: I rolled 5, another 5 and then a 1. Lying on my stomach and having to relax my muscles was really mean, but i managed to pull through. After that i rolled a 6 and finished.

Seems like I'm having extreme luck with dice rolls. Going for round 3 now, without having pissed

Edit2: The Final round was really fun! I got to 16 during my first 3 rolls, but then i kept falling down to 14. I rolled a 3, another 3, then a 2 and another 2. At this point i nearly had to give up, and I don't think i could have been able to take another fallback. Luckily i then rolled a 5, and was able to finish

To celebrate that, I pissed in a bottle and will drink that later

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, medium pain, piss (especially drinking), anal, pet play, being restrained
Limits: Public, family, friends, permanent marks, blood, scat, illegal, food

I won't take any pictures.

Can't orgasm without my masters agreement.

Last edited by Sunstone; 05-26-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Sunstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:51 AM   #92
BadWolf1

3 Drink two glasses of water. You may roll again immediately - Bad start
8 UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4 - Got worse
4 Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18
9 Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube - water dound doesn't really disturbs me
15 Go over to the toilet and pee for only two seconds - didn't have to pee yet
18. at this point I decided to do the longer variation, by "crazycatguy", pg 4
wait 30 min. at the end I had to pee badly.
20 double next field - its my lucky day... ):
24 I chose 1 glass which became 2 glasses
28 10 sit ups - Man that was evil
32 back to 26!
26 wait 30 min

I failed that part and ran to pee in the middle (15 min).
I need a punishment, read my limits plz
BadWolf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #93
Asdfghjkl95

Location: Part of the mystery of me is that you'll never know. I'm on constantly at random times am to pm

3, 9, 13, 16, 18. I really got lucky for once.
PM me:
Twist, I'll twist my nipple
Clamp, a time and I'll clamp my nipple
Dress, select my outfit for a day
Pain, and torture me how you see fit
A word to write on myself

If I owe you something, please let me know!
Asdfghjkl95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #94
shepdl7

I really enjoyed that, but as said before it was a little on the easy side. the amount of drinking was good but i could use more time extensions.

I got 6, 8, 4, 11, 15, and then rolled a six to finish. I ended up having 5 drinks.
shepdl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #95
BlueFish

Unhappy Failed attempt at hard mode.

So I saw reference to the hard mode when the thread was bumped earlier in the week and decided to give it a try. I went to toilet before starting, and chose to drink fairly weak squash rather than water.

I Started at 17:45

5. Drink a single glass of water and you may not cross your legs until you reach a score of at least 18.
9. Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.
11. Drink two glasses of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
Wait start: 17:48
13. Lay on your stomach for 30 seconds and relax your muscles. If you start peeing, you must empty your bladder right there.
(If you do end up emptying your bladder there, the game is done for you)
16. UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.
17. UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.
15. Go over to the toilet (or wherever you wish to pee) and pee for only two seconds.
If you pee for any more than 2 seconds then you have failed the dare.

No problems in the normal part, as commented before the waiting is short so no time for the liquid to go through.

Extended part start
19. roll 1D => have this many shots (1 shot = 4 cl); wait 5 min -> 4: No short glasses so just used about the right amount in my normal glass. Wait start 18:18
21. wait 15 min: Wait start 18:23
22:1 Glass, wait 15 min: Wait start 18:39
26:wait 30 min: Wait start 18:55

Starting to feel need to go.

28:do 10 sit-ups
34:1 Glass, wait 5 min: Wait start 19:27
37: roll 1D, wait 10x D minutes: 1 -> Wait 10 mins, wait start 19:34
42: return to 40, do 40
40: 1 Glass + roll 1D => have this many shots (1 shot = 4 cl); wait 5 min -> 6
Wait start 19:49
43: return to 39, do 39

39: wait (2x your age) minutes
Age 30 so 60 mins, ouch , properly need to go now. Start - 19:54

At this point I was properly needing to go so looked ahead to see how much more would be needed and got the following.

41: return to 39, do 39
39: wait (2x your age) minutes
60 more mins.
44: wait 30 min
46: if you peed within 30 min before starting the dare. return to 44, do 44, else wait 15 min. - I did so
44: wait 30 min
50 or more: YOU WIN

After seeing I would need to wait 2 hours more after the first hour at 39 and feeling the pain in my bladder even after removing my trousers to reduce pressure I gave up and went up to the bathroom and pissed my panties while standing in the bath.

So I failed the hard version of the dare if anyone has a punishment for me.
BlueFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:21 PM   #96
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

my results this time
2Drink a single glass of water. Wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
+ 1
3Drink two glasses of water. You may roll again immediately._
+6
9Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.
+2
11Drink two glasses of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
+1
12Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
+1
13Lay on your stomach for 30 seconds and relax your muscles. If you start peeing, you must empty your bladder right there. (If you do end up emptying your bladder there, the game is done for you)
+1 14
Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
+6
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:15 AM   #97
bunnyboy

My progress:

4 – Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.

10 – LUCKY! Advance straight to 12 and perform dare 12.

12 – Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

13 – Lay on your stomach for 30 seconds and relax your muscles. If you start peeing, you must empty your bladder right there. (If you do end up emptying your bladder there, the game is done for you)

17 – UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

14 – [didn’t see what was it]

16 – UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

14 – [didn’t see what was it]

18 – You Win! Go celebrate by peeing!

That was a bit easy, so...

CHALLENGE – SECOND ROUND WITHOUT GOING TO THE BATHROOM

1 – LUCKY! Advance immediately to 6 to do the dare provided.

6 – Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

9 – Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.

13 – Lay on your stomach for 30 seconds and relax your muscles. If you start peeing, you must empty your bladder right there. (If you do end up emptying your bladder there, the game is done for you)

17 – UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

18 – You Win! Go celebrate by peeing!

LIKES: Spanking, Anal, Discipline, Pee, Shower Enema, Bladder control, Pain, Ice, Toothpaste, Piss (no drinking), Kneeling, Deepthroat, Cum play, Verbal humiliation, Wedgie, Dice dares. Being treated like a girl

LIMITS (will. never. do.): Illegal, Family, Permanent, Public, Pics, Poop, Cam, Cock Torture.

I am a Bellsprout in the Pokemon Slave Tournament, currently owned by tytylion2!
bunnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:27 PM   #98
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I got through very fast (6, 7, 12, 18 --> 3x "Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.") and already wanted to say that the game is too easy. But as I read through some of the posts I have to admit that without some luck one may fail miserably...

Therfore: A very good game!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #99
Ria

I already had to pee, but I decidet to give it a try. ^^

I started at 20:47.

6. Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.

21:02
11. Drink two glasses of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
(Why have I taken the big glasses? ^^')

21:17
16. UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.

not again! ^^'

14.+5 = Jeah.. =D

Pretty short.. but nice. ^^ Thanks!

Dislikes: extreme pain (tabasco!), needles (phobia!), wax, orgasm denial, enema, clothespins, ice, figging, toothpaste

No way: unsanitary, blood, pics, familiy, friends, public, ruined orgasm
Ria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:02 AM   #100
Kutusov

I tried the original dare once again nd started when i already had to pee. Irolled a 5 and afterwards a 4. Until that point i was quite sure, i could accomplish the dare, but then i rolled a 4 again. I made it to 29 sec laying on my stomach, relaxing my muscles. In the very last sec I leaked and had to let all go on the floor which ended up my room with a large piss puddle.
Kutusov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:29 PM   #101
slavetohumiliation

21:50 Drink two glasses of water. You may roll again immediately.
21:50 Drink a single glass of water and wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
22:05 UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then you are bumped down to 4. Perform dare 4.
22:05 Drink a single glass of water and you may not touch your groin until you reach a score of at least 18.
22:06 Spend 10 minutes listening to a river or waterfall on YouTube. You may continue rolling while performing this dare.
22:16 LUCKY! Advance straight to 12 and perform dare 12.
22:17 Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
22:22 UNLUCKY! Drink a single glass of water and then drop down to 14. You do not need to perform dare 14.
22:22 YAY

Easy.
slavetohumiliation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #102
NewSlut7

I reached 15 and I failed it
NewSlut7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:16 AM   #103
Besh

Today I did a short simulation study of the original game. I was wondering how easy it actually was after doing it myself and then reading all those reviews.

I repeated the game 5000 times and assumed that one might need one minute to drink one glass. I got the following results:

One may expect to drink 4.8 glasses during the game. The maximum number of glasses was 22, 75 % of all games needed to dring at most 6 glasses.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Glasses.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	4214

The game is likely to take about 36 minutes, even difficult rounds typically finish within one hour and a bit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Time.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	4215

Usually one has to dring one glass for each 8.5 minutes the game takes, if you have a quick drinking rate you would have about 4 minutes for each glass. Usually, the drinking rate increases at the end of the game (the loop create by 16 and 17).

Just some statistics for the hard version in this thread:
The time in minute:
Min. 1st Qu. Median Mean 3rd Qu. Max.
103.0 235.0 290.0 306.8 364.2 706.0

The amount of glasses (one shot equals 0.15 glasses)
Min. 1st Qu. Median Mean 3rd Qu. Max.
1.450 6.350 8.350 8.728 10.710 21.650

The most liquid is consumed within the original 17 throws, so you can expect to wait about 5 hours with your full bladder. I assumed the player to be 20 years old and to choose randomly between drinking and waiting when possible.

Last edited by Besh; 04-05-2014 at 02:51 AM.
Besh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:56 AM   #104
DiaperFetishist

5 - Drink a single glass of water and you may not cross your legs until you reach a score of at least 18.
5 + 5 = 10 - LUCKY! Advance straight to 12 and perform dare 12.
12 - Drink a single glass of water and then wait 15 minutes before rolling again.
12 + 6 = 18 - You Win! Go celebrate by peeing!

I think it's safe to say that I got pretty lucky rolls here

Kik: AnABDLBoy95

Diapers
Humiliation
Spanking
Bladder Control
Anal
Bondage
Sissy
Chastity

Limits

Social suicide
Family
Long-term
DiaperFetishist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:14 AM   #105
Soarin'

Just played this again and it was over very quickly...

I rolled 2, 6 , 5, 4, 5...

Once I rolled the first 5, each one after that went immediately to the next with no time to wait so it was over in just 30 minutes. In fact, the calculated 36 mins would be spot on. I am going to wait a bit then play again cos that was no fun... even with my new but plug in.

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk