Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
SneakerSlave

Default Outside walking dare! (could be quite extreme)

Outside walking dare!

This is my first dice dare. Hope you will enjoy this. It could get extreme.

You go to a certain spot (the first spot) outside, where the dares have to be done. Just wear normal clothes on top of what you are supposed to wear during the 'game'. Bring along a chain and padlock. The key to the padlock has to be hidden on the second spot.

Every >>> in this topic means: a roll of a dice is needed here

>>> What to wear during the dare?
a) on top
1 a t-shirt
2 a singlet
3 a shirt with the arm ripped out
4 nothing
5 a shirt with the arms ripped out and cut in a way that it hardly covers your chest
6 nothing

>>> b) on bottom
1 jogging pants with crotch and ass cut out completely
2 jeans with legs cut off so far that your balls come out underneath
3 thin jogging pants
4 speedos
5 nothing
6 very thin short

if you don't have an item; just wear a boxer short and cut that up if necessary

>>> c) feet
1 army boots or rubber boots or closest thing
2 old worn out sneakers
3 nothing
4 your newest sneakers
5 nothing
6 decide for yourself

This is the only thing you can wear.

>>> When?
1 10pm
2 11pm
3 midnight
4 1am
5 2 am
6 3 am

>>> Where?
1 small park
2 normal or larger park
3 industrial
4 city or village
5 innercity
6 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me *

>>> Spot 1 = THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO CHAIN YOUR CLOTHES
1 think of a spot yourself
2 CHOOSE YOURSELF OR ASK THE PERSON BEFORE YOU OR ME
3 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me *
4 think of a spot yourself
5 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me *
6 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me *

>>> Spot 2, must be the next distance away
I HAVE NOW 2 VERSIONS: EASY AND HARD, CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF OR LET A DICE CHOOSE EVEN = EASY AND ODD = HARD

EASY
1 100 meters 328 ft
2 200 m
3 300 m
4 400 m
5 500 m
6 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me * or run two dice of 6 and add the numbers x 100m (so a 1 and a 5 = 6 x 100 = 600meters)

HARD
1 200
2 400
3 600
4 800
5 1000
6 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me * or run two dice of 6 and add the numbers x 200m (so a 1 and a 5 = 6 x 200 = 1200meters)

>>> Let's see if you are free to decide where you can place spot 2 or if you have to let that decide by someone else
1 think of a spot yourself
2 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me *
3 think of a spot yourself
4 think of a spot yourself
5 ask the person before you in this thread or ask me *
6 CHOOSE YOURSELF OR ASK THE PERSON BEFORE YOU OR ME *
* You must pm and specify on Google Earth the area where you are going to walk. The person who tells you where to start will exactly tell you where it is with the use of the real surroundings.

Okay, now you know the time, spot 1, spot 2 and what to wear. Place the key now at spot 2 and walk to spot 1. At spot 1: Make sure you now only wear what is allowed. Put the chain though the clothes that are not allowed. Make shure you pull the chain through the body of shirts/sweaters and through the legs of trousers or shorts. This way you have to tear the clothing completely apart in order to get them without the key. Also put the chain around something you can't break, like a fence or tree. The moment you click the padlock in place is very exciting. Now you know you must get to point 2 in order to be able to wear your clothes again.

>>> Wait. There is a little extra. If you are not allowed to wear your shoes, you can skip this dice. If you are allowed to wear them, you are now going to risk them to let them behind, so then you have to go barefooted.
1 leave them
2 wear them
3 wear them
4 leave them
5 wear them
6 wear them

>>> If you have to leave your shoes behind at spot 1, now we are going to decide where to leave them
1 at the place where your clothes are
2 at the nearest pavement at the side agains a wall or bushels
3 on the nearest pavement
4 on the curb of the nearest road
5 completely on the nearest road so everyone that passes will see them
6 at the place where your clothes are

I hope no one will take them. Especially if you are forced to wear your newest sneakers

Okay! Let's do it! Walk to point 2 to get the key and walk back to point 1 to get your clothes back.

>>> If you want really extreme, you could risk a bit more perhaps:
1 put a second chain (keys also on point 2) between your ankels
2 chain you hands behind your back
3 rub your genitals and ass with icyhot or tiger balm the moment you locked the padlock, but before you start walking
4 Cum after you lock the padlock, but before you start walking !!!
5 Do 3 & 4
6 Roll again

!!! I love this one, I bet you regret that you locked the padlock and there is only one thing on your mind: GET HOME! Unfortunately you have to get the key first... ;-)

If you want me (or another person in this game) to tell you where spot 1 and or 2 are for your specific area; search for your neighbourhood in Google Maps, copy the link on that page and PM that link. If you have chosen spot 1, make shure you copy the link with that spot already on it. Also write how far you have to walk.

If you want to feel a bit more pressure, you could use a maildice and let the results sent to me also. That way you can't cheat your rolls. Or let me roll them for you and read the outcome in your mailbox.

If you have comments or suggestions... welcome! Perhaps I will make some changes on this dare.
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk

Last edited by SneakerSlave; 03-21-2011 at 02:05 PM.
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to SneakerSlave for this post:
Old 03-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
SneakerSlave

A lot viewers but no comments. Perhaps not that interesting? I would like to try it myself. Anyone ( dominant male or so ) interested in using google maps to determine which route I have to walk for this game?
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
Old 03-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
cwmatman

Actually, it's a very cool idea! Exciting and creative...

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #4
SneakerSlave

Well, I rolled for myself. These are the resuls

4 wearing nothing on top
3 thin jogging pants
3 nothing on feet

When? 2 - 2am

Where 2 - normal / larger park

spot 1: ask person before

Distance to spot 2: 5 - 500 meters

spot 2: 2 even - ask person before

I must leave the shoes with the clothes.

That means that the only thing that I know is that it has to be in a park and that the distance between point 1 and 1 must be 400 meters. That's quite something.

Scat, messy

Limits:

Old 03-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
SneakerSlave

Just to give an idea of what a route could like, I made a small one in Berlin. I never have been there, but I quite have an idea how the surroundings are just by watching it in maps. http://bit.ly/eyYq8R and due to streetview I discover that if a slave has to walk there... he has little to no escape due to a very large fence http://bit.ly/f9fHDF

These are only links to show what I mean. There is no one living there or need to go there. I just picked a town and a spot.

Scat, messy

Limits:

The following user says Thank You to SneakerSlave for this post:
Old 03-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #6
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

The clothing selection might need a little changing, but nice dare, I might try it when I get the time and the lonelyness
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #7
SneakerSlave

Thanks. Please leave your comments... I am interested to know what you have in mind for the clothing section.

Scat, messy

Limits:

Old 04-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #8
Daredevil999

Good dare - chaining clothes and walking to get the key naked is a classic and it's good to have a dice for it now

But the thing that I always dislike about this sort of thing (and actually stops me doing it) is that you have to walk (admittedly clothed) to the place where you're going to leave the key, then walk all the way back, then walk there again, and back so I've thought of an adamption: Have place 1, the starting place, near to you the place where you leave the key. Then walk to place 2 and chain your clothes there.
Then you have to walk to place 1 naked (or in dice-chosen clothes), get the key and walk back to place 2, get redressed, then walk home - it takes out the pointless wasted time of walking to put the key there and coming back

I'm gonna do this dice dare like that - my place 2 is 500m away from place 1 (I did the double roll and x10) and all houses I actually used google maps to get the perfect place Good dare

Love self bondage and public risk

Add me on Fetlife and see my pics Nickname: 'twinkcamslave'
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #9
NewPublicGirl

Its a good dice dare, looking forward to trying it at some point in the future when i get a descent amount of time to myself.

Maybe
Very Public, Pain, Humilitaion

No No
Bodily fluids, Family & Friends, Permanat, Messy Stuff
NewPublicGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #10
b0ris

Regarding the "walking back" problem:

Go place the key some time (days) before you do the actual dare. You could even opt to leave it there permanently, ready to be used whenever you want.

The extra thrill is knowing that the key might have "disappeared" meanwhile

I lost one that way and had to drive back sans clothes (they were really to good to rip up).
Old 04-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #11
SneakerSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
The extra thrill is knowing that the key might have "disappeared" meanwhile

I lost one that way and had to drive back sans clothes (they were really to good to rip up).
Haha, had that once too! Hidden really well in the ground and it still amazes me that it was really gone and that I was really completely naked. I was walking, so walked back home naked to get the spare key. Of course I went back later to get my clothes, while wearing other clothes. Hm, sounds kind of hot now haha.

Scat, messy

Limits:

Old 04-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #12
SneakerSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil999 View Post
But the thing that I always dislike about this sort of thing (and actually stops me doing it) is that you have to walk (admittedly clothed) to the place where you're going to leave the key, then walk all the way back, then walk there again, and back so I've thought of an adamption: Have place 1, the starting place, near to you the place where you leave the key. Then walk to place 2 and chain your clothes there.
Then you have to walk to place 1 naked (or in dice-chosen clothes), get the key and walk back to place 2, get redressed, then walk home - it takes out the pointless wasted time of walking to put the key there and coming back
Haha that's up to everyone, I almost always do it like the second (or b0ris way), so combine the walk to the undress place and drop the key on the route. Or sometimes I go somewhere by bike to put the key there. Then cycle to the place where I chain my clothes. I even chained my clothes to the bike to a fence or so. So clothes and bike unusable till the key is back.

But unfortunately, I sometimes have a route in mind that means all those extra walks. Get's you a little bit tired too, so when someone comes up... haha.

Scat, messy

Limits:

Last edited by SneakerSlave; 04-06-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #13
Tin Man
Baby Member

Default Let's do this,,,

This is my first dare so let's do this,,,,,you roll dice and choose options,,my location is in ks,,67002 (Andover ks)
I dare u
Tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 AM   #14
SneakerSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
This is my first dare so let's do this,,,,,you roll dice and choose options,,my location is in ks,,67002 (Andover ks)
I dare u
Ok. you will wear:

3 a shirt with the arms ripped out, so a singlet
1 jogging pants with crotch and ass cut out completely
5 nothing; so no shoes just bare feet

You will do the assignment on
1 10pm

you will do it in:
4 city or village

Spot 1 = THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO CHAIN YOUR CLOTHES
http://maps.google.nl/maps?saddr=37....sz=21&t=h&z=21

Easy or Hard?
2 hard

5 1000 meters / 0,6 miles

This is your route:
http://maps.google.nl/maps?saddr=S+1...via=1&t=h&z=18

Remember before preparing at point A; you should hide the key to your padlock to chain your normal clothes at point B

You will place your shoes on the side of the road, so people that pass can see them there. You other clothes can be hidden in the bushels next to the bridge.

It really looks like I am doing this on purpose, but the extreme assignment rolled a 5, Do 3 & 4 (3 rub your genitals and ass with icyhot or tiger balm the moment you locked the padlock, but before you start walking
4 Cum after you lock the padlock, but before you start walking !!!) but you can decide for yourself if you want to do that.

Would be great if you could take some pictures or perhaps run the route while making a video

Good luck

Scat, messy

Limits:

Old 11-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #15
lucky32
Distinguished Member

This is awesome! Sneaker lets up this a bit...you roll for me - and since we live in the someplace you can witness or film me doing it. Go!
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
outside dares, outside nake nude strip, public dares, public nudity