its not that hard cmon
JessicaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #17
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaSlut View Post
its not that hard cmon
I am not even going to wast my breath. You're wrong. Period.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:50 PM   #18
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

It is hard.... Someone once gave me a suggestion. Go on any dating site, but try to do it as a man. And pick up girls. Just to see what it's like for a guy.
It's hard.
They lead you on. Heck... even I tend to lead people on. But that's because I flirted, knowingly that I wasn't sure of what I wanted. So I was testing the waters of course. But I always made it a point to respond politely to all messages I was given. Even the "kneel bitch" ones.

Most girls don't know what they want, and they usually have like... 5 people at the same time chatting them up. Even if you're super cool, the girl might have trouble focusing on you.

I know what has worked on me though. Patience. But not slowness. If a person knows how to push me gently, my legs cave in at some point and i fall in his spell. I dunno if that's the way with everyone.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #19
RST
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
It is hard.... Someone once gave me a suggestion. Go on any dating site, but try to do it as a man. And pick up girls. Just to see what it's like for a guy.
It's hard.
That's a nice experiment every woman should try once. I think men should also try to pose as women (somewhere else of course) to see what it looks like from the other side. More understanding between the sexes can only be good.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #20
chubbsman7

A few reasons go into finding a female slave, or sub, or whatever you wish to call it.

1) You're too picky. You probably want a thin girl, the hot girl you see at Starbucks, that girl you have a fantasy about. Fact is, normally, you won't find the supermodel here. You have to accept that a) You're going to have to settle for a normal person, and b) that you aren't that attractive yourself. Unless you somehow ARE extremely attractive and you possibly might be able to find an online sub.

2) You're probably looking in the wrong places. Honestly, I wouldn't say getDare is the best place to look for a sub. Half of the kids here (and I do mean kids) are little kids that want to pretend their a girl and will give dopamine pleasure rushes to their master by telling them they did something, when in fact, it gives them the rush to think that they too might've done that had they been a female. So, I would say don't look here, because you're a) not going to find a cam girl because a lot are probably guys, and b) this has turned into a gay fantasy forum for 13 year olds. Sorry, that's just the way things turned out.

3) Be yourself. Try using punctual grammar, be assertive, be nice, but also be a real master. You need to show that you aren't fucking around and that you mean business. If you want her to shove a dildo up her ass, tell her that, and don't say "would you please put a dildo in your bum-bum?" No, you need to let her know you mean it. "Shove that plug up your ass, slave."

Maybe that's a bit harsh. But you can't be a submissive master. I think you get my point.

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #21
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
I usually seem to respond well to dominants who seem to hold a certain charisma, maturity and a natural glow that demands respect. Those are the guys that people usually look up to.
Couldn't put it better myself.

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #22
The Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbsman7 View Post
A few reasons go into finding a female slave, or sub, or whatever you wish to call it.

1) You're too picky. You probably want a thin girl, the hot girl you see at Starbucks, that girl you have a fantasy about. Fact is, normally, you won't find the supermodel here. You have to accept that a) You're going to have to settle for a normal person, and b) that you aren't that attractive yourself. Unless you somehow ARE extremely attractive and you possibly might be able to find an online sub.

2) You're probably looking in the wrong places. Honestly, I wouldn't say getDare is the best place to look for a sub. Half of the kids here (and I do mean kids) are little kids that want to pretend their a girl and will give dopamine pleasure rushes to their master by telling them they did something, when in fact, it gives them the rush to think that they too might've done that had they been a female. So, I would say don't look here, because you're a) not going to find a cam girl because a lot are probably guys, and b) this has turned into a gay fantasy forum for 13 year olds. Sorry, that's just the way things turned out.

3) Be yourself. Try using punctual grammar, be assertive, be nice, but also be a real master. You need to show that you aren't fucking around and that you mean business. If you want her to shove a dildo up her ass, tell her that, and don't say "would you please put a dildo in your bum-bum?" No, you need to let her know you mean it. "Shove that plug up your ass, slave."

Maybe that's a bit harsh. But you can't be a submissive master. I think you get my point.
Listen to chubbs. ^^

He pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Under NO circumstances should you click this link!

Puzzler: You may enter, but you may not come in,
I have space, but no room,
I have keys, but open no lock.

What am I?
The Game Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave