Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-25-2014, 02:53 AM   #91
Victoria85
getDare Devil

For short term

body parts: Ass, cock, legs

SHORT TERMS RESULTS
1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

NUMBER OF MASTERS
4 - 4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

EXTRAS
1- 3 extras

Extra's offered
1. anal play
2. crossdressing
3. toothpaste
4. Nipple Clamps
5. masters choice

Toys available
Whip, paddle, leather belt, wooden spoon, riding crop, flogger, cane
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:57 PM   #92
punishmypussy

Body Parts: clit, pussy, nipples (together or separate)

I chose short-term and got 3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

For number of masters I got 1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

And for extras I rolled 2 - 4 extras at least.

My extras are:
Apply toothpaste to pussy/clit/nipples
Apply icyhot to pussy/clit/nipples
Edge between/after spankings
Double the spankings in each session
Double number of sessions to be done
Add a spanking to breasts

Spanking implements:
Wooden spoon
Rubber spatula
Hand
Belt
Electrical cord (can be folded over to make a whip-like object-easier to use on pussy than on smaller targets like clit or nipples)

PM me please and thank you!

I'm just looking for a good time, nothing serious. Do not ask me if I'm looking for a master or command me to call you sir- I'm not, and I won't unless you earn the title. I do not send pictures, and no amount of cajoling will change my mind.

I'm a bad, naughty girl! For every PM I receive, I must spank my clit 50 times. For every visitor message I receive, I must spank my clit 100 times, and for every friend request, 200 times!
punishmypussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:10 PM   #93
PhantomSwitch

I'm doing long term
Offering my ass, cock and balls

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

So in summary

200 min hits, 300 max hits, three times a day for 10 days
First master can add 100 to my max number and an extra body part
8 extras, which masters can choose
Please contact me by PM
Toys available: only basic household things

Likes: pain, spanking, pet play, anal, edging, humiliation, body writing, bondage, crossdressing, feminisation, hypnosis, mild cbt
Limits: public, piss, scat

I'm always looking to meet kinky new people, feel free to drop me a message!
PhantomSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:10 PM   #94
stash12

Smile I'll Give it a Shot

Male

Body Parts: Ass, Inner Thigh(s), Feet

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3- 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points

Implements:
Cane
Flogger
Crop

Extras Offered:
Nipple Clips
Ball Gag or Bit Gag
Swirlie (no #2)
10 mins corner time (you set position)
CBT Tied
Legs Hobbled
Plugged
Your Suggestion (no scat or public; in case I don't take the suggestion, pick a replacement and one additional as punishment from above)
stash12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:02 PM   #95
Slutlyn

Body Parts: ass, pussy, inner thighs, nipples

Tools: hand, wooden spoon, wooden ruler, plastic ruler

Short Term 4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

4- 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

Extras available are:
1 - outfit of your choice (or no clothes)
2 - extra implement of your choice
3 - corner time afterwards in position of your choice
4 - nipple clamps

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:02 PM   #96
vamja

Here's yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutlyn View Post
Body Part: pussy

Tool: plastic ruler

Short Term 4 - 1 single session, Fixed Hits 150.

4- 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

Extras chosen are:
1 - no clothes
2 - extra implement of my choice: Tape reverse wrapped round ruler
3 - any corner time afterwards in position of own choice (message me your report about it)
4 - all completed while nipple clamps are worn

now you can direct me...
now for mine:

Body parts: Cock, balls, ass, inner thigh, Abs.

Tools: Wooden Ruler, electric shock racket, boot, sock and a rock

Short Term
3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

1 - 3 extras at least

Extras available:
a. choice of standard male clothing or none at all.
b. nipple clips
c. can specify to be done in any room of the house inc. garage
d. toothpaste
e. 50m Rope (to do anything with)
f. Ice
g. Choose household implement

Straight Male 36.
Likes: Lengthy arousal, being tied up, light pain, very hidden public, pics.

Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, anything involving friends/ family, face, diapers, penis insertion.

Toys: Rope, EStim/Tens machine, vibrating cock ring, ball stretcher, handcuffs, butt plug.

*level up my next estim adventure, PM me +1, i'll turn the power up by1 and kik a pic to all if you get me dripping.
vamja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:37 PM   #97
JadeWolf

I rolled a 4:
1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.
I rolled a 1:
2 masters (first to PM)
I rolled a 2:
4 Extras

Body Parts (Remember you get to choose an extra because I rolled 4):
1.Boobs
2.Pussy
3.Ass

Extras:
1.Ice
2.Toothpaste
3.Insertion of a household item while spanking
4.Will get on all fours

Tools available:
1.Hairbrush
2.Belt
3.Flip Flop
4.Spatula
5.Ruler
Limits: Family,friends,rough anal,permanent,scat, extreme pain,public,illegal, pictures with face.

Last edited by JadeWolf; 03-31-2014 at 04:54 PM.
JadeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:19 PM   #98
Palladium
Baby Member

Body parts: Ass, thighs/inner thighs, and labia
Tools: Wooden spoon, hairbrush, little paddle
I choose LONG TERM:

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

4 - 120 (170) min hit, 180 (230) max hits, twice a day for a week (and a day)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once)

1 - 3 extras at least
Extras:
Corner time
Plug
Spank in public showers (In my dorm)
Your choice (if I can't do it, you may pick a new extra and an additional punishment)

If these dice have their way, I won't be sitting in my lecture halls very comfortably...
Palladium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:55 PM   #99
Angelindisguise
Baby Member

Need Masters?

Areas that can be hit is arse, pussy and breasts

So I selected long tern when I rolled I got a 6 so I had to add a day and 50 spanks so I rolled agai and got a 4.Then for number of masters I got 6.

Okay so implements you can chose from:
Hairbrush
Hand
Slipper
Ruler
Belt
And anything else easy to find at home

I have no limits and the max of spanks is 280 smacks and min spanks is 170 and I'm doing this for a week and a day twice a day

Here's link of dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=153214

And all masters are mine and I'm so lucky....

And so yeah

And for extra I got three so I can be in different positions (over bed, diaper position,etc.) Hot substance applied like icy hot, toothpaste,etc, self wedgies, bladder dares and corner time.
Angelindisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:08 PM   #100
sparklystar

Long-term -100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.
4 Masters (the first 4 who answers you in this topic or in PM)

8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.
You decide

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:03 PM   #101
TheGoodGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
The idea is:
1- you need a spanking
2- since its a punishment for you, you wont decide how it will be done, BUT SOMEONE ELSE WILL DECIDE FOR YOU.

So, you will enter in a Thread the spanks you need/own/will do, and open it for others members to decide HOW, WHEN, IN WICH WAY, WITH WICH IMPLEMENT, IN WICH BODY PART, and so on.

They can even decide the number of spanks you have to give, and how hard they will be.

Have fun in this one.

RULES

SLAVES will enter a the topic with the max and min number of spankings, offering at least 3 body parts to be hit (for example, right tit, ass, pussy, etc).

The SLAVE can choose LONG TERM (a few days of "daily spankings") or SHORT TERM (just once/one session or one day of spankings). The SLAVE also will tell wich tools they have avaiable for use, and how many people can direct the spanks offered.

And then THE SLAVE will make a post giving all the information here.

THE MASTERS (the ones who will direct your spanking) will read the slaves posts and answer to the ones he/she wants to. The number of MASTERS who direct one SLAVE spanking is limited to the numbers the SLAVE rolled in the dice. The first ones will count, untill number is complete.

The SLAVE must make one spank session, AT LEAST, for each MASTER. SHE/HE will offer to be spanked in ass, right tit or clitoris, for example, max number 100, min 50, for 1 day, wich the tools she/he has, etc. BUT NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS of THREE MASTERS, so, if one choose to hit 100 times her clit with a wooden spoon before sleep, the second 50 the ass with the belt next time she goes to the bathroom and the third to make it fully naked in the tit right now with all windows opened, thats it, the SLAVE will have to make all those 3 sessions and POST THE RELATORY HERE AT LEAST

(To the slaves, a secret: several Masters doesnt demand pictures/videos, but WE DO DEMAND REPORTS, cos its the part we can have our prize. Without it, we drop the thing and stop to give dares, elaborate things here, and so on. We have a lot of work to create dares for you, we expect the same from the ones who used the ideas we had).

MASTERS will then tell the slave how the spankings should be ministered (like, "everyday (in a long term) after wake up, befor go to the toilet, fully naked, give 10 strokes, tie legs togheter, edge once, give 20 more hit, bend over a table, clamp your nipples, give other 30, edge again, clamp pussy and plug the ass, lay down on your stomach, give the last 40 and you can/cannot cum" etc)

MASTERS MUST CHOOSE THE INSTRUMENTS in the list (unless he/she has some idea of use of one ordinary object everybody has at home).

MASTERS MUST OBBEY LIMITS of the SLAVES.

IF POSSIBLE (and disclosed by the SLAVE), MASTERS can also tell WHERE the spanks will be done (in public toilet, in the front garden, in the kitchen, etc)

THE DICE PART

First thing, you have to choose if you want LONG TERM SPANK or SHORT TERM SPANK.
Then you roll a dice and check bellow.

LONG TERMS RESULTS
(1 - 2 weeks of regular spankings sessions)

1 - 150 min hits, 250 max hit, once a day for 7 days.

2 - 200 min hits, 300 max once every two day (one day yes, one day no) for 14 days

3 - 100 fixed hits in one body part today, and will repeat the spank tomorrow (with the same hits and instructions) after with 150 hits, and in 5 days with 200 hits.

4 - 120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a daKy for 10 days.

6 - roll again to get a another result, and add 50 hit to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

5 - 3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 300, min 200.

6 - roll again and add one another body part, one another session and 100 hits to the result you achieve.

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied o n the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

1 - 3 extras at least
2 - 4 extras at least
3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points
4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.
5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

Have fun guys and girls.
Long term 5 6 6 4 6 3

I think that means 300 to 600 spanks 3 times per day for 12 days. I will spank anywhere. I have a dildo, vib, dual action vib, other vib, anal plug and two vibrators. I have woodEn spoons and will piss myself, or generally make an ass of myself if told. Good slut here

Obedient

Last edited by TheGoodGirl; 04-05-2014 at 11:10 PM.
TheGoodGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:36 PM   #102
emyley
Account Banned

5 - 100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.
3 - 2 Masters (the first who answer you direct to you in PM or in this topic and one more he/she chooses)
extras:
toothpaste
toilet
public toilet
vibrator
bullet (can be used as butt plug)
you can choose the other 3 if you dont want to use one of these

implements... hand and household objects
-F/18 Lesbian
-pm me EDGE and a number and I'll edge that many times
I DONT WANT ANY DARES or TO BE YOUR SLAVE
Yes that is me in my profile pic and album
emyley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:14 PM   #103
ninnis

Okay I'm in!
I chose long term and I got:
First 6 then 4 (6. "roll again to get another result, and add 50 hits to each max and min number of hits, and one day to the number of days" and 4. "120 min hit, 180 max hits, twice a day for a week")

I can have 4 Masters (same as above (referring to number 4), but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

Extras:
3. "5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points" my extras are:
- Anywhere in the house
- In the woods
- In school's bathroom
- I'll ask someone to spank me
- You decide

Tools: wooden spoon, a whip, a riding crop, a hairbrush, my hand obviously, if you suggest something else and I have it, then I'll use that object.

Body parts: Anywhere really but preferably not my vagina

Likes: Slight pain, Orgasm delay/denial, Edging, Ice, Diapers, Spanking, Humiliation, Dice dares, petplay, being controlled

Limits: Public, Family/Friends, Eating/drinking bodily fluids, messy, Illegal, Permanent, and I won't send any pictures to anyone

PM me if you have any good dares for me!

Last edited by ninnis; 04-21-2014 at 12:18 PM.
ninnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:22 PM   #104
NKat68
Account Banned

Bobyparts: Left tit, Right Tit, Ass, Pussy.
Short term:
3 sessions, to be made (at all, for all masters) within 7 days at most, max hits per session 450, min 200.
Masters-2
Extra: 5: You can pick but It has to be reasonable
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #105
Princess.Ashley
Distinguished Member

Rolls:

100 min hits, 200 max hits, three times a day for 10 days.

LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS

5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points

Body Parts: Tits, ass, pussy, clit, nipples, feet, inner thighs, back of thighs

Tools: The usual household items, if it's commonly found in a house I most likely have it.

~Ask me anything~

Butterfly loves me ♡

I am the boss of everybody.

Last edited by Princess.Ashley; 04-25-2014 at 07:20 PM.
Princess.Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk