Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-18-2016, 04:40 PM   #1
Masta
Baby Member

Male 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (no limits)

19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (no limits)

Hello! I am a 19 year old dominant male master seeking a female slave to serve me.

Please do not kik or message me if!!:
  • You haven't read the whole post.
  • You are male.
  • want a "One time thing".
  • Aren't loyal and dedicated.

About me:
I am a 19 year old Male, i am fairly fit and i act fairly nerdy. I enjoy video games and Netflix and all sorts of television. I am currently in my second year of university and am also working. I try my best to pay attention to my slaves so please don't be shy, i enjoy making friends. I am not making this ad because i want attention but because i enjoy control and being in charge. I enjoy trying new things (minus being a slave) so if you are kinky and wanna try something let me know. I have been a master for two years and i have more experience being harsh. How

What i expect from you:
As my slave i want 100% Obedience and control. I will be kind if you prefer a kind master or i will be harsh and rude should you prefer that. I want loyalty and i also want you to be active. Don't message me and then never respond after 10 minutes because you finished. I expect you to respond as soon as possible when i message you and be ready for use when i want you. Please be serious about this and not message me because you're horny at the time. I want a slave not a one time partner.

My kinks:
  • Control.
  • Obedience
  • Loyalty
  • Masturbation
  • Nudity
  • Teasing
  • Stripping
  • Voyeurism
  • Dirty talk
  • Risk
  • Acting sexy
  • Lesbians

These are things and are likely to be some of the orders i give you. Obviously i won't do all of it. I just enjoy using them as commands.

Dislikes:
  • Blood
  • Piss
  • Scat
  • Gore
  • Family
  • Anything Illegal
  • Hard Pain

In the dislikes list i am willing to try some things (Like pain) So if you have a fetish of one of these things ill consider it otherwise, i'd like to stay away from it as much as possible.

More Info:
Please when you message me tell me your kinks and what and what i can use as punishments. Tell me what you expect from me as a master and how often you are available. Tell me also a bit about yourself and what about my ad was interesting or made you want to kik me. Feel free to also tell me some other things you think i should know! Also if you have any questions please ask. I don't want to force you to do anything (Unless you want me to)

To any males:
I am straight, sorry. I am not going to be accepting any males so (and i dont wanna sound rude) please don't waste my time.

Wow! I really wanna be you slave! How can i do it!:
Well if you read through this ad (Sorry it's so long...) And are interested in becoming my slave PM me or Kik: praisedatsun1. Please include the things i sent above. I will be taking kik slaves only. So if you PM me please include your kik so we can begin talking. I am also not looking for anyone to relocate or to meet personally. i want a strictly online relationship.

Thanks!
If you read through this post I appreciate it! Thanks for taking the time. If you're interested in submitting to me i would be happy to talk to you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Mod edit: do not bump your ad within 30 days without adding new necessary information. This will be the only warning. Further bumping this ad without minding the 30-days rule will result in the closure of this ad.

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 10-23-2016 at 12:17 AM. Reason: do not bump within 30 days

Advertisements
Kink Talk