Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #16
hornyjack
Account Banned

Thanks very much! Yeah, didn't want people to be dissapointed. There will be very sexual bits - but it's a story
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #17
hornyjack
Account Banned

This next part will be written from my point of view - so not the third person!

Part 2 - Who to blame?

"Help, someone please help!" I cried, desperate to get Ryan back to full health.

"What do you need help with?" a teacher came over. "Oh my gosh, what's happened?!"

"I came to find him and saw him like this, honest!"

I saw a small group of people out of the corner of my eye, but was too busy finding out what was wrong to look round properly.

"It's not a fucking TV show!" I yelled, angry with them even though I would have done the same in their situation.

Another teacher arrived, calling 999 from her phone. "Ambulance, police - whatever, just get someone here!"

Within minutes there were people rushing through the corridors with a stretcher, but those minutes felt like hours and hours. I helped lift Ryan up along with the teachers and ambulance crew. I held onto his feet, for some reason shoe-less and carried him. He was heavier than I thought, but it wasn't really a point to think about that.

His toe moved as I clung on. I wasn't sure at first, but he was obviously hearing what the crew were saying as he responded, albeit in an odd way, but he responded.

"He's moving his toes! SOMEONE LISTEN!" I yelled.

"Ok thanks, we'll have a little look."

I stayed with him, insisting I got in the ambulance. The odd thing was, there was no visible damage to him, he looked as if he was just asleep. Of course there was, or the ambulance would have been off without him. As the journey progressed (I'd say it's about 30 minutes to the nearest hospital), I sat with him as important checks were carried out. He slowly opened his eyes with about 5 minutes to go.

"Ryan, you've been in an accident," I spoke quickly but reassuringly. "do you remember anything?"

The man working on his checks looked at me, then to Ryan and spotted his eyes were open. I was pushed away as he talked to him about what had happened. When we got to the hospital, I was made to go home. I won't bore you with how I felt, but I was worried & upset. This day I had all planned out! Ask him to come to sleepover. Get to sleepover. Ask him to suck me off. See his cock. Have great fun. Be sex mates forever. It sounds rude and as if I'm taking advantage, but I almost knew he'd have wanted that to. What now? I'd be accused off his injury, most likely, and would never be friends with him again.

I was told I could miss school for the next few days after the weekend and visit Ryan as soon as possible. Maybe people didn't think it was me after all! I had a lie in, which is unusual for me, but at about 11 that morning, I was woken by the phone.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hi, this is the local hospital, is this Jack?"

"Yes, it is." I replied, anxiously.

"We wanted to let you know you can come and visit Ryan now, he's completely well and should be leaving this afternoon!"

"Thankyou so much. So much."

"Bye bye."

I rushed to get changed, going commando, did boxers really matter? I shoved on an old T-Shirt and a pair of jeans, when the doorbell rang. My dad was here, ready to take me. I ran to the car, got in and in what seemed like 30 seconds was in the hospital. My dad had to go back to work, but walked me to Ryan's ward before leaving. I spotted Ryan, sitting on his bed in boxers only (fuck he had a nice 6 pack!) and looking reasonably happy. I ran up to him, shouting his name and he gave me a massive hug.

"The doctor said you saved my life!" he told me.

This was news to me. "Really?"

"Yeah, you got me to respond and if I hadn't have responded that soon, it could have been all over."

"Aww, I love you Ryan. What was wrong then?"

"Who cares about that, I'm better! I bloody love you Jack, anything you want in return." he replied.

Hmm, anything Anything at all... "nah, you being well is enough for me. will you be well enough to have a sleepover next Friday?"

"yeah defo man, come round mine!"

"Ok mate, if you're sure."

I hugged him once more, this time feeling his what seemed to be hard cock rub on me through his boxers? Maybe he was gayer than I thought! I enjoyed it immensely though, and couldn't wait for the weekend. I stayed with Ryan for the rest of that day, mucking about and having fun. I still wondered who had done this, but decided not to bring it up for a few more days in case he didn't want to talk about it.

"Jack I need a piss." he said, a few hours later.

"Go then?" I replied, jokingly.

"Will you take me?"

I looked at him, shocked.

"No not in a gay way, they said someone needs to accompany me to the toilet though." (I later checked and this wasn't true )

"Oh ok mate."

We walked to the nearest toilet and I helped him in. There was only 1 toilet in there, so I waited outside, but he signalled me in to help him keep his balance, apparently. (Again, something I later checked, there were no problems with his balance)

As he was peeing, it seemed to take a while. Sneakily I glanced over his shoulder and spotted he had a massive hard one. He turned round and saw me looking.

"I'm sorry it's not what you think!" I said, quickly.

"Who cares if it is." he replied, winking

He really was gayer than I thought! I looked back at his massive cock, and wanted to start doing something there and then. My own started to rise, getting bigger & bigger. As he finished, I said I needed one too and may as well go now. He stood behind me as I went, and again I spotted him glancing over. As he started to talk, I told him to stop and gave him a peck on the lips. He seemed to enjoy it, but looked uneasy. I started to move my hand down, reaching his cock, when "bang bang bang bang bang" someone was knocking on the door. We had to leave, but hide both massive boners. We failed, someone must have wondered what had been going on!

I won't say any more about that hospital visit, as no more sexy stuff happened, but I was much more confident about this sleepover...

Sorry about the length, but wanted to get to the end of the hospital part in this part. If you got through it all, comment or PM me about what you're thinking about it!

Jack x
Old 01-30-2011, 01:30 PM   #18
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

this has amazing potential, &I am very proud of you for this.
continue on.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #19
hornyjack
Account Banned

Thanks very much Slugger, will post the next part in the next few days if some people respond
Old 01-30-2011, 02:20 PM   #20
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Maxxy's right, this story has a bunch of potential.

Seems a little bit rushed, but you get points for having a non-fic story .

Good luck bro,

Dylsterr <3
Old 01-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #21
hornyjack
Account Banned

Thanks mate!

Yeah, it was a little rushed - I could have spread out the school bit a little longer as it did last longer, but wanted to get to the main part.

Thanks alot Dylster!xx
Old 01-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #22
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Really good. Please continue.
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:25 AM   #23
hornyjack
Account Banned

thanks man, but buys tonight but will try to get part 3 up as soon as possible x
Old 01-31-2011, 09:41 AM   #24
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I like the detail that you use.

And I'm also glad you didn't start out with anything sexual in the first chapter.

I can't wait until you post the next part.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:47 AM   #25
hornyjack
Account Banned

Thanks Demon Thief!

Anyone else got any comments for the next part?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:53 PM   #26
hornyjack
Account Banned

Wink

Managed to find some time for part 3!

Written in my POV again, by the way.

Part 3 - Ryan's back!

"Just whack out the mighty whitey." Ryan said, taking a piss with Harry. Whitey was Ryan's nickname, so you can guess what the mighty whitey referred to

"Haha, so what happened man?" Harry replied.

"I've told you, no mention of me getting beat up, I mean hurt."

"I knew it! Who was it Whitey? Seriously, tell me."

"No mentioning it Harry, not at all."

"If you insist..." Harry unhappily replied, before the bell went for lesson one.

It was German, which we all know Ryan and I sit together in. No words were exchanged as I walked in, Ryan just winked at me. No-one else spotted, so the secret was still between us for now! The lesson was about what everyone did yesterday. The teacher finished speaking and I leaned over to Ryan's ear.

"Gestern, ich saw Ryan's cock."

He laughed, but rather nervously. He didn't mention it again that lesson, which made me uneasy about what happened. The lesson finished and we both knew we wouldn't be together in a lesson for the rest of the day. We went different ways to the next lesson.

It came to morning break, and I had text Ryan that morning before school to arrange where we'd meet. The message simply read "tennis courts @ 10 past 11". No matter what, Ryan always turna up when we arrange to meet. I made my way there and, as predicted, Whitey was there already! There was a small, shaded area to the back of the space with a few benches and a bin, where nobody ever sat. We both walked over there without saying a word and sat down on the benches, covered in bird shit!

"Urghh, sick!" Ryan said, I nodded along with him.

"So what did you want mate?" Ryan asked.

"Well first, who did what they did to you? Don't pretend you weren't beaten up, Harry's told me."

"Can we shut up about that for just 10 minutes?" he replied.

"Sorry. Are you gay?"

"Huh?"

"are you gay?"

Ryan sat there, in silence, staring at me.

"I don't mind if you are, I'm at least bi-curious, I just wanted to know."

"A little. But I didn't realise until yesterday at the hospital. It was fun but I don't want people to call me gay, Jack."

"Why don't you?" I replied, knowing the people of our school definitely weren't against homosexual's as a whole.

"I dunno, I'll carry on doing that sort of stuff if we keep it secret, yeah?"

"I promise you, nobody will find out about this, and if they do, you told them." I said, turning round to see the whole group of our mates walking towards us. "Right, lets get going then mate!" I added, just as they could hear.

We walked off with them and spent the rest of the day together, me and Ryan having a warm feeling inside. At lunchtime, just after I'd finished eating, Ryan called me to the toilet with him. I made my way down, and we walked into the door. He checked if anyone was there and opened a cubicle door, shoved down the toilet seat and sat down, clothed, with me standing next to him. Without saying anything else, he undid his zipper to reveal a bulge in his boxers. I knew what he wanted so did exactly the same myself, revealing another growing bulge in my own. We started to kiss, and I licked around his chest that he'd got out by undoing his shirt buttons. His 6 pack was sweaty, but just how I liked it on my lips and I made my way downwards to undo the top button on his black school trousers.

I yanked his boxers down, to see his black pubes lying around his wet cock. I assumed this was sweat, not cum. I moved away and just used my hands to play with them, working my way towards his cock. As I started to take his knob out, he pushed me away.

"Don't I get to do that to you first?"

"Oh, go on then " I replied, I wasn't going to say no!

He went through the process abit more quickly after checking his watch and seeing the time, but again reached my penis when I pushed him away. We both stood and pulled our trousers down, leaving our boxers where they were, around halfway down on our cocks. I put both my hands on his legs and teased him, before reaching his cock, he mirrored me doing exactly the same. When I made it to his thighs, I pulled down his boxers which sat with his trousers, and began to gently, quietly toss him off. I could see he was happy with my work, as he closed his eyes and began to relax. I nudged him, saying his name, and he started doing the same to me. This was getting very nice, very very nice

I moved back over and started to lick, my arse nearly touching the wall. He shoved his hand round and began to finger, using his spit as a lubricant. Meanwhile, I sucked on the tip of his cock, tasting piss, cum and sweat, which somehow felt so good. The bell went and I began to panic, but Whitey signalled to carry on, and be late. I started to enjoy him fingering me, I'd never done it before, but it felt amazing. Suddenly the door banged open and we heard a group of people walk in for a piss.

"Shit!" I whispered into Ryan's ear.

Secretly, though, I was enjoying the extra tension. One of the boys shoved the door, noticed it was locked and said "you having a nice shit?" We were lucky he didn't look under and see 2 pairs of shoes! I refused to stop, continuing to wank Ryan off, but he suddenly pulled away before I cummed, and pulled back up his trousers. The group left, he got dressed and walked out.

"More tomorrow?" I asked, to no reply.

Had he realised this wasn't for him?

Comments & criticism? I'll consider putting part 4 up when I get some

Jack xx
Old 01-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #27
sexyswitch
Account Banned

Default s'awesome

nice story, deffo carry on
sexyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:19 PM   #28
hornyjack
Account Banned

Thanks mate, will do!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #29
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

getting better and better with every part!!!!

9.9/10!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #30
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare