Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-26-2014, 01:48 AM   #1
im here

Default An unexpected turn of events.

Saturday started like any other day for seventeen year old James as he sat on his bed with his laptop searching the Getdare forums and looking out his bedroom window watching his new neighbor as she sat on a seat in her front garden admiring the freshly blooming roses. Little did James know that his life was about to change for the better.

Cindy and her mother had moved into the house next door three weeks earlier and Cindy attended the same school as James, even riding the same bus to and from School. Cindy often kept to herself at school and on the bus not saying much to people, just sitting by herself usually reading a book or magazine.

James decided he would leave his room and made his way to his front yard picking up a watering can on the way in order to make it look like he was out there doing something instead of the real reason which was to get a closer look at Cindy’s beautiful little fifteen year old body.

James could see she was wearing a pair of blue track suit pants and a white cotton shirt which when the sun was shining on it you could make out her white bra underneath hiding her small but lovely breasts.

“Hi James I’ve been meaning to talk to you. I heard you know a lot about computers and was wondering if you can look at my laptop and see if you can fix it for me” Cindy asked with a smile on her face. James knew this was a chance to get to know Cindy and get closer to her so with no hesitation James replied “yes of course I can take a look at it for you. I can do it now if you like.”

Cindy smiled and asked James to follow her into the house. As they passed through the kitchen Cindy’s mom was slumped over the kitchen table with a glass in one hand and a half empty bottle of vodka in the other.
“Sorry you had to see mum like this but she’s an alcoholic and just drinks until she goes to sleep.” “Don’t be embarrassed” James said as they went up the stairs to Cindy’s room and started looking at the laptop.

Cindy decided to excuse herself and attend to trying to get her mother to stop drinking and go to bed. James sat on her bed and with a few adjustments to the laptop he soon fixed the problem and while Cindy was gone he decided to surf the net.

As he opened to her homepage he was curious about what fifteen year old girls like to look at on the net so pressing the history button he brought up a list of previous Webpages including a link to Getdare. James opened the Getdare link and realized she was still logged in to her account.

The account was new with two posts one was in the online section asking for dares to do in her room and the other post in the add section for a master that can blackmail her and teach a shy beginner how to be submissive and push her to try new things that would humiliate her.
James read the request for dares and one was to take pictures of herself stripping and leave them on her laptop for twenty four hours. James was exited that there may be pictures of Cindy some ware on the laptop. As he started looking his dick started to harden and soon he opened a folder to find pictures of Cindy in different states of undressing down to her in nothing but her panties showing her small petite breasts.

This was too much for James as his dick throbbed at the excitement of Cindy’s pictures excreting sperm into his underpants as he searched through his pockets pulling out a USB stick and copying the pictures to the stick.

Soon after Cindy returned and asked if James had found the problem. James said “yes it’s fixed and I didn’t realize you liked going to websites like Getdare and placing adds.” Cindy looked embarrassed and started to turn red in the cheeks as he added that he had an account there and would like to be your master in real life.

“I don’t know about being a real submissive to someone what would i have to do?”

“Anything I want you to do you said blackmail in your ad and I have seen your pictures and have a copy so you have no choice at the moment unless you want people you know get to see them.”

Cindy knew this was a fantasy she had for years but never thought she would be put in this position by a stupid mistake of putting pictures on her laptop. She was scared and embarrassed but knew she would have to play along for now and hope her new master would not push her too far with the humiliation she may have to do for him.

“Sir I have no choice but to be your slave and do as you desire but I’m new to this so please don’t humiliate me too much” Cindy pleaded as she dropped to her knees with her head down in a submissive pose.
im here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:29 AM   #2
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

nice start, please write another part!

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:19 AM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart