Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:50 AM   #17
SissySlave93

Sorry for the slow updates, been busy, I'll get back to writing this ASAP! In the meantime, feedback is very welcome, even if it's just a post to say that you enjoy what I've written so far!

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:56 PM   #18
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Still waiting :/
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #19
SissySlave93

Sorry it's been so long!

A small pile of clothes lay on the floor near me. She reached into the pile and withdrew a black thong. She grabbed one of my legs and placed it through the opening on one side, and then did the same with the other leg and moved the flimsy underwear up my hairless legs. She then grabbed a blindfold from the pile and placed it over my eyes. “Let’s not ruin the surprise until I’m completely done with you”, she giggled. I heard and felt her continue to dress me up, feeling things like soft tights that went up to my knees and the tight pinch of a corset that left me almost unable to breathe. She also applied some sort of solution to my head and I felt the synthetic locks of a wig brush against my shoulders and back. Finally, I felt the loosening of the cuffs around my wrists and instantly brought them down, rubbing them, the blindfold still covering my eyes. Suddenly, light filled my vision as my new mistress stood in front of me with the body length mirror from my bedroom in front of me. However, I couldn’t see myself as she had turned the mirror around. “You’ll get to see the new you in just a few moments, sweetie. We need to do your makeup first, so just stand there like a good girl while I doll you up.” She grabbed a makeup box and began applying foundation, lipstick and eyeshadow to my face. After around 15 minutes of this, she took a step back and smiled. “I think we’re done here!” she said triumphantly as she turned the mirror around. I gasped in shock as I looked at myself. I looked almost like her! From the top of my golden locks down to my nylon clad legs, I could easily pass for her sister, possibly even her twin! Seeing myself like this made my clitty strain against my cage so much, and she knew, letting out a giggle. “I’m sure you’re very horny, but something a sissy must always remember is that it’s not about her pleasure, it’s always about their owner’s”, she said, attaching a tight black collar to my neck. It had a small silver tag on it that I read in the mirror. The words ‘SISSY SLUT’ reflected back at me in bright pink, engraved into the steel. My new mistress attached a steel chain dog leash to my collar and walked off briskly, pulling me along roughly. “Come on now, dear, there’s so much more fun to be had with you and I don’t want to waste any more time. You’ll have plenty of time to admire yourself when you’re doing your own makeup!” I was led back into the living room and pushed down onto the sofa where a pair of heels exactly like miss A’s were waiting for me. “Put them on sweetie, she said, a sly smile playing on her wonderful face.” I quickly placed them on my feet and buckled them up. Before I knew it, she had grabbed my feet and placed padlocks through each buckle on the heels, 6 in total, locking them to my feet. “There we go, you’ll need to learn to walk like a slut, and heels are just perfect for that. Trust me”, she giggled. “Now then, it’s time to get going. Say goodbye to your old life, sweetie, a new, more exciting life is about to begin for you!”

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissySlave93 for this post:
Old 09-24-2015, 11:22 AM   #20
SubFreyaxoxo

Please continue I love this story

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and raped
* waiting at the bus stop alone listening to my music through headphones*
Kik is bitemegirl17
SubFreyaxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 10:36 AM   #21
18_sub_TS

Please continue this it is amazing

Likes: tights, anal play, humiliation, cum play and piss play.

Dislikes but could be punishments : cbt, nipple torture, partially public, pain

Limits: family , fully public , illegal ,permanant , blood and shit eating
18_sub_TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 03:20 AM   #22
andiman

Send a message via AIM to andiman

would so much love to read more of this...

Likes: x-dressing, semi public, risk of being caught, long dares, webcam

Limits: blood, poop, permanant, dangerous, severe pain.

My collection of stuff:
http://imgur.com/a/QzA0g
andiman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk