Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #31
sammyGurl

please update....this story is turning me on soooo much!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:35 AM   #32
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

"Oh," said Wordsmiff, somewhat surprised, "So someone is reading this story after all." He is amazed. "Anyway, I demand at least ten positive comments from different users before the next update is posted. I know how to tease and tantalise." Wordsmiff decides to have a cup of coffee, smiling as he goes.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:23 AM   #33
manu91m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
"Oh," said Wordsmiff, somewhat surprised, "So someone is reading this story after all." He is amazed. "Anyway, I demand at least ten positive comments from different users before the next update is posted. I know how to tease and tantalise." Wordsmiff decides to have a cup of coffee, smiling as he goes.
HERE! I want to read more! Great Story =)
Old 06-04-2014, 03:19 PM   #34
newgril

oh please post the ext update!!!
Old 06-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #35
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

If I wait for ten replies, it looks like I'll wait till doomsday.

Two'll do!

Old 06-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #36
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 11: The Stockpile

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Amy was the first one up in the morning. It was light. She looked at the time on her phone. It was six-fifteen. She hadn’t slept long. The others were still fast asleep. They had been up quite late last night so she let them sleep.

Amy scrambled out of bed and put her slippers on. She began sorting out which clothes to wear. She had brought several things with her because she wasn’t sure what she’d need. In the end, she settled on her jeans again. She recalled Melanie’s revelation the previous night. If she was going out to the shed, she wanted protection from the nettles. If Melanie was right, they had breakfast and lunch sorted. And then some. With a camping stove, they could even boil water for washing in.

She changed out of her pyjamas and into her clothes very quickly and swapped her slippers for her shoes. She sat on the side of the bed, waiting for the others to stir. Normally, she wouldn’t be up this early on a Saturday morning but this weekend was special.

She remembered last night and looked over at the wardrobe. She went over to it. The door was firmly closed. She opened it. Inside there were a few items of men’s clothes on a rail: shirts, jackets, trousers, ties, the usual stuff. She guessed they were Edward’s. She was amazed that she hadn’t looked in the wardrobe before now. In fact, until last night, she hadn’t really noticed it at all. It was just part of the room.

She looked further inside. It was quite spacious. The fact that there were not many clothes in it probably made it look bigger than it was but she couldn’t resist stepping inside it. She moved the clothes to one side and was about to take a step when...

“Ames?” It was Melanie, peeping out of her sleeping bag. “You up already?” She used her hand to stifle a yawn.

Amy turned round and smiled at her friend. “Morning,” she said. She closed the wardrobe and went back over to the bed.

Becky was just starting to stir and, within a few minutes, Kirsty too returned to the land of the living.

The girls got up and started to dress. Becky and Kirsty found their jeans in their luggage and put those on.

“I suggest two of us go out to the shed and see what’s there.” Amy looked at Melanie. “You know where it is, Mel. I’ll go with you.”

“What about us?” Kirsty said.

“You two stay here...”

“With a zombie on the loose?” Becky screamed.

“There is no zom...” Amy remembered her experience during the night. Was it a dream? Or...

“I’ll take my phone,” Melanie said. “If we need any help carrying stuff, I’ll give you a call.”

“Yeah,” Amy added, “You two can play with the dolls.”

Just before she and Melanie went out onto the landing, Amy slipped out her remote control for the camcorder and before she closed the door, she furtively pointed it at the bookcase and pressed the ‘START’ button. She wondered what Kirsty and Becky might get up to while they were alone.

At the bottom of the stairs, Amy glanced at the pile of old newspapers. She might look through them later. She and Melanie went out through the back door and Melanie pointed out the shed.

It was not the stereotypical wooden shed; it was apparently made of metal panelling. It was partially covered with overgrown shrubs but there appeared to be no windows. The door was also made of metal and there was a heavy-duty catch on it but no lock.

They went in and Amy was amazed at what she saw. Although there were no windows, it was quite light inside.

Amy started to rootle through the contents of the shed. There were boxes containing all sorts of stuff: camping equipment, including a portable calor gas stove with gas canisters, lots of tinned food, lots of bottled water, saucepans, cutlery, even several first aid kits. There was everything you could need in an emergency.

“What’s it all doing here?” Amy said to Melanie, without looking at her. “It’s like a stockpile. Someone was definitely expecting an emergency.”

“Edward?” Melanie suggested. “If he couldn’t get out to...”

Amy shook her head. “I doubt if he could even get out here.” She picked up a tin and looked at it. “Baked beans,” she said. She looked at another. “Sliced peaches in syrup.”

“Let’s hope there’s a tin opener,” Melanie said, picking up a tin of beans.

“Anyone this organised is not going to forget something as basic as that,” Melanie said.

“Hang on, Ames,” Melanie said, “Have you seen the cut-off dates on these?” She read from the can: “Best before November nineteen eighty six.”

“It should be okay,” Amy said, checking another tin. “As long as it hasn’t been opened. In a sealed tin, food can last for decades. It only goes off once the air gets to it.”

“So, what are we going to do?” Melanie said, putting the tin back down.

“Just take what we need for now,” Amy suggested. “Find the tin opener and take a few tins of food and some water.” She pointed to the camping stove. “And the stove. You still got your matches?”

Melanie nodded. “Yeah, and more candles.”

“We can boil water for washing and freshening up, then get some breakfast. What do you fancy?”

“Melanie picked up a tin of corned beef. “How about corned beef and baked beans?”

“Sounds good.” Amy said, sliding a box to the side so that she could reach one behind it. “Let’s have a good look first though. See what other goodies we can find.”

To be continued soon, but, just to clarify things, the next chapter follows Kirsty and Becky’s goings-on after Amy and Melanie left the room, so it will run PARALLEL with the chapter you’ve just read. We will return to Amy and Melanie in Chapter Thirteen.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:21 AM   #37
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I do like your story, Wordsmiff. Please continue! I just didn't feel like responding yesterday when you... demanded positive comments! I'll happily give compliments if you don't make me feel forced to do so!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:43 AM   #38
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for another great update please continue.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:31 AM   #39
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Really enjoying this, can't wait for the next chapter!

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:39 AM   #40
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
I do like your story, Wordsmiff. Please continue! I just didn't feel like responding yesterday when you... demanded positive comments! I'll happily give compliments if you don't make me feel forced to do so!
I thought the people on here like to be dominated. I thought that was a pre requisite of the site, judging by many of the forums on here. Sorry. You may spank me if you wish!
Old 06-05-2014, 06:45 AM   #41
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12: The Lesbian Session

WARNING: IF YOU DON’T LIKE LESBIAN SEX please skip this chapter as it’s full of girl on girl action.

Before I begin this chapter, however, I have to explain that I am not very familiar with the things that two girls get up to on their own (unfortunately) so if anything in this chapter is anatomically impossible or uncomfortable for a teenage girl to achieve, I apologise in advance. My only defence is that Kirsty is very bendy.

This chapter begins where Amy and Melanie leave the bedroom and runs parallel to the previous chapter.

CHAPTER TWELVE

As soon as Amy and Melanie left the bedroom, Kirsty and Becky exchanged glances.

“What do you fancy doing?” Becky asked.

“Do you need to ask?” Kirsty said. “Come here.”

Becky approached Kirsty and they hugged each other. They kissed. Kirsty’s tongue parted Becky’s lips and entered her mouth. The kiss lingered for a few minutes before the two girls reluctantly parted. “The bed,” Kirsty said.

“But what if...?”

They heard Amy and Melanie going down the wooden stairs.

“We’ll hear them coming up the stairs, won’t we?” Kirsty said. She started to unbutton and unzip Becky’s jeans. “Let’s see you again.”

It was not too long before they were completely naked on the bed. Becky kissed Kirsty on the lips and held it for a while. Eventually, she broke the kiss and began to move her mouth down Kirsty’s neck towards her breasts. Becky’s lips were hot, planting little kisses at regular intervals as it made its way towards its destination. Kirsty’s shoulders were not left out either; Becky spent a good deal of time kissing each one of them in turn before mounting the slope of Kirsty’s right breast. There were very few words spoken between the two girls. It was obvious that they knew each other’s bodies very well. Becky got to work on Kirsty’s nipples.

She began by gently licking around Kirsty’s nipples, circling each one several times with the tip of her tongue. She then sucked on the right nipple, taking it into her mouth. She flicked it with her tongue before pinching it tightly between her teeth. Becky felt the nipple hardening and becoming more prominent in her mouth and this just spurred her on.

She switched her attention to Kirsty’s left nipple and took great pleasure in arousing that one in the same way. She was just disappointed that, unlike Goldfinger (or was it Scaramanger?), Kirsty didn’t have a third nipple.

“Go lower, Bex,” she heard Kirsty moan.

Becky released Kirsty’s nipple from her mouth and began licking down towards her friend’s stomach. She licked every inch of Kirsty’s well-toned body between her breasts and navel and, when she finally reached said navel, she stuck her tongue inside and teased Kirsty with it.

Kirsty moaned again and arched her back, forcing her crotch up towards Becky, silently pleading Becky to satisfy her urge.

Becky was only too eager to comply. She kissed Kirsty’s navel and then dropped down a few more inches to kiss her just above her slit.

Kirsty’s cunt lips were now swollen and virtually begging for attention. Becky did not disappoint. She kissed around the outer lips, which were now slightly splayed apart and glistening with moisture. Becky tease the lips further apart until she was able to get her tongue inside. She went straight for the clitoris. Kirsty’s clit was already engorged and Becky licked it gently at first and then more vigorously, causing Kirsty to scream with pleasure. When Becky was certain that Kirsty had come, she took time to taste Kirsty’s flavour and then withdrew from the moist hole.

As Becky met Kirsty’s gaze, Kirsty mouthed a silent “Thank you” to the girl. Becky went back up to kiss Kirsty so that the girl could taste her own juices.

“You taste gorgeous, Kirst,” Becky whispered.

“Let me return the favour,” Kirsty said.

Becky rolled over and allowed Kirsty to suck on her breasts. As Kirsty sucked, she slipped her hand down to Becky’s cunt and, pushing a finger inside, she proceeded to finger-fuck the responsive girl. Becky felt another finger entering her and Kirsty continued to finger-fuck using two fingers. She found the clitoris and gently teased it erect using her fingertips. Kirsty smiled as Becky lay back and gave a moan.

Kirsty lowered her head and replaced her fingers with her tongue, teasing Becky’s throbbing clit even further towards orgasm.

It didn’t take long; Becky curled her toes and gripped the duvet with her fingers as the first wave juddered through her body. Energy flowed through her body like electricity. She gave out a soft and gratifying sigh as the orgasmic surge subsided. If she could see her own face, Becky would have noticed that it had become inflamed bright red through the intense pleasure that Kirsty had given her.

Kirsty gave Becky another long, lingering kiss and then shuffled up until her cunt was positioned over Becky’s mouth. “Have seconds,” Kirsty said, “You deserve it.”

Becky needed no more persuading. Her tongue set to work at Kirsty’s crevice. She soon found the still-erect clitoris.

Kirsty bit her lip as Becky worked her magic. She was getting a bit unsteady and started to wobble slightly as Becky’s tongue flicked against her clit. Becky grabbed at Kirsty’s thighs, to keep the girl in place, as she continued to stimulate Kirsty’s clit with her tongue.

Becky knew that she would be happy to spend all day, all weekend even, in this position but she was also aware that Amy and Melanie could be returning any minute now. Despite that, she continued to satisfy Kirsty with her tongue. Becky’s tongue reluctantly parted company with Kirsty’s love button and licked along the wet crevice, taking it all in with several long slow strokes.

Kirsty’s eyes were now closed and Becky sensed that the girl was nearing a second orgasm. Becky was torn between bringing her friend off completely or possibly getting caught in this position by Amy and Melanie.

Kirsty seemed to detect Becky’s anxiety and she lifted herself off the girl’s face. “It’s okay, Bex,” she said, “We can finish another time.” She lowered her mouth to Becky’s and kissed her. “We have plenty of time.”

Becky smiled and sat up on the bed. “Maybe we should put something on,” Becky said. “Just in case.”

They slipped their tops on without bothering with their bras and both girls decided to abandon their jeans in favour of their skirts. Kirsty chose not to wear panties, much to Becky’s surprise. Becky soon realised why.

“Sit on the side of the bed,” Kirsty said.

Becky complied with the request and Kirsty then shuffled over and sat on Becky’s lap, her legs either side of Becky’s. “Are you doing anything with your fingers, Bex?” Kirsty smiled.

Becky slipped her hand under Kirsty’s skirt and continued from where her tongue had left off. She pushed two fingers inside the wet hole and rapidly finger-fucked Kirsty, hoping to bring her to a prompt climax. The fingers of her right hand worked relentlessly against Kirsty’s clitoris whilst her left hand squeezed the girl’s breast through her top. Becky used her fingers to stretch Kirsty’s cunt lips apart and open it as far as she could. She did not stop when Kirsty started to moan, rather she decided to continue rubbing at Kirsty’s engorged clit with her fingers. Kirsty finally lifted herself off Becky’s lap slightly and thrust her crotch forward, forcing Becky’s fingers further inside.

Kirsty removed Becky’s fingers, lifted the girl’s hand to her nose to smell them. She then put Becky’s fingers to her mouth and sucked on the wet fingers, one at a time, tasting her own come.

Becky tried to listen for the return of the other girls but heard nothing. She wondered how much more time she would have with Kirsty.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:50 AM   #42
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

If you like this, you may also like The Field Trip

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179130
Old 06-09-2014, 03:24 AM   #43
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 13: Unlucky For Some

We now return to Amy and Melanie where we left them at the end of chapter eleven.
I hope you’re keeping up with this.

Unlucky For Some

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

“We should be getting back,” Melanie said.

Amy thought about her camcorder. She was conscious of the fact that, even though it had been fully charged, it had limited battery life; possibly about five or six hours according to the manual. She didn’t want to use too much of the battery because she would need it during the rest of the weekend.

She was fully aware that Becky and Kirsty might just be sitting and talking, and that would be a serious waste of camcorder usage.

On the other hand, she could be recording some priceless footage right now.

She had a dilemma... Should they go back now or should she bide her time?

“Ames?” It was Melanie. “You look out of it. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, sure,” Amy said.

“You thinking about Edward?”

“Er...” Amy couldn’t tell Melanie about her hidden camcorder, so she went along with the Edward thread. “Yeah, I guess I am.”

“I know you were upset when he died, Ames,” Melanie continued.

“Yeah, I know,” Amy said, “He scared me when I first saw him. I thought he was a ghost...” She paused. “You know all the stories about the house being haunted?”

Melanie pursed her lips and nodded.

“But when I spoke to him he seemed really nice and everything.”

“Is that why you were late getting out of the house?” Melanie asked.

Amy nodded. “I lost all track of time and I forgot about the dare completely.”

“Why didn’t you tell Kirsty that?” Melanie asked. “You might not have had to do the dare.”

“Yes, I would,” Amy said. “You know Kirsty.” She paused. “Anyway, he asked me not to tell anyone he was here.”

“Why?” Melanie asked.

Amy just shrugged. “What do you think happened to him?”

“When?” Melanie asked, “Thirty years ago or last week?”

“Well, both, I guess,” Amy said.

“I could always look him up on the web,” Melanie said. She took out her phone. “Although, if I Google the name Edward Sutton, I’ll probably end up with hundreds of them.” She opened up her web browser and typed the name into her search engine.

Sure enough, there were several pages of results for Edward Sutton’s. "Hmm, the Baron of Dudley."

"Really?" Amy sounded interested.

"No, that's another Edward Sutton," Melanie said.

"Oh."

“I’ll need more info about him.” Melanie refined the search by typing in ‘Shady Lane, Birmingham’. The list of results was drastically reduced.

The girls suggested some key words that they remembered from the article and Melanie typed them in.

“Well, well,” she said, looking at her phone, “If this is the same right Edward Sutton, it looks like he’s even got his own Wikipedia page.” She studied the screen.

"Read it," Amy said.

“I am.”

“I mean out loud,” Amy clarified.

“Oh, okay.” Melanie read from the phone: “Edward George Sutton, born Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, on January the First Nineteen hundred.” She looked at Amy. “That would make him a hundred and fourteen.” She continued reading: “Attended Lea Hill Primary School until the age of ten...” She sighed. “It’s just about his early life.”

“What else does it say about him?”Amy said. She was really keen to find out more about Edward now.

“Not a great deal,” Melanie said. “It’s only a short entry. Needs a lot of editing.”

“Go on.” Amy found a folding chair, opened it up and sat down on it.

“He was the eldest of nine children...”

“They didn’t have contraception in those days,” Amy interrupted.

Melanie sighed in frustration. “Do you want to hear it or not?”

“Sorry.”

“The eldest of nine children born to Sarah and Albert Sutton,” Melanie continued. “His eight sisters, however, all died mysterious deaths before the age of sixteen. On attaining the age of twenty-one, Edward inherited his father’s estate.” She started to read silently again. “Hey, this is interesting.” She looked at Amy. “One of his sisters was called Meredith.”

“Meredith?” Amy said, “That’s what he called his blow-up doll.” She tapped her foot, waiting for Melanie to continue. “What else does it say?”

“Not much more. I’ll bookmark it, “ Melanie said, as she did so. “We can have a look when we get back up with the stuff,” Melanie said, “Although I’ll need to watch the battery on my phone. If it runs down...”

“Yeah, of course,” Amy got up off the chair. “Anyway, let’s sort out what we need,” she said, looking at the stockpiled supplies again, “but only our immediate requirements. If we need more, we know where to get it from.”

Amy and Melanie started to gather together a few mixed items for breakfast, a few other canned items for later, the camping stove, several bottles of water and a large saucepan. As a last thought, Melanie grabbed a small first aid kit and added that to the haul. They sorted out an empty box to put it all in and then argued about who was going to carry it.

In the end, they decided to share the load and took one side of the box each. They lifted the box and tried to carry it outside, walking sideways with it, so that they could both see where they were going. Crab-walking, however, was not Melanie’s best skill and, with all the path overgrown with weeds, it was awkward to avoid tripping over something. They put the box down on the path and went back into the shed.

“We might have to have a rethink,” Melanie said, “It’s too heavy for just the two of us.”

“If we take a few items at a time,” Amy suggested, “It might take a few trips but we can get it...”

She was interrupted by a loud shuffling sound outside.

“Is that Becky and Kirsty?” Melanie said.

Amy opened the door but closed it again fairly quickly when she heard a male voice shouting.

“This way,” It said. “Watch the brambles, though.”

Amy held the door closed but just open a slight crack. “It’s a man,” she whispered to Melanie, “Stay quiet.”

There were a few moments of silence and then they heard what sounded like a female shriek.

“I said, be careful,” the male voice said. “Follow where I go.”

“Who is it?” Melanie whispered.

“How should I know?” Amy whispered back. She closed the door again. “Someone’s coming.”

“No shit, Sherlock,” Melanie said. “What do we do? We’re trapped here.”

“Wait here till they go, I suppose, “Amy said.

“What about the box outside?” Melanie said. “If they see that, we’re screwed.”

To be continued...
Old 06-09-2014, 07:38 AM   #44
memnoch55

Send a message via Yahoo to memnoch55
Default great story

Great story as always. I love your writing style and sense of humor. Great update.
memnoch55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:55 AM   #45
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great updates the disclaimer about lesbian sex encouraged me and I was not disappointed.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare