Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2014, 06:59 AM   #16
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Lovely update thank you
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:26 AM   #17
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 8: The Bonding Session

CHAPTER EIGHT

As dusk approached and it started to get a bit darker, they decided to take a break and finish off the rest of the sandwiches.

They all sat on the floor in a circle and chatted about general stuff. Kirsty and Becky did not know about Edward and Amy didn’t want them to know, so neither she nor Melanie mentioned him.

“So, if there’s no water,” Kirsty enquired, “How do I have a bath or shower?”

“You don’t,” Amy stated.

“What?” Kirsty yelled, “I can’t go a whole weekend without a bath.”

“You’ll survive,” Amy said.

Melanie took out a few candles and placed them in suitable locations around the room. She struck a match and lit the candles, brightening up the room somewhat.

As there was still a bit of natural light, and the barest glint from a streetlamp, entering through the window, they decided to change into their nightwear. Amy and Melanie wore pyjamas and slippers.

Amy had decided that, even though her camcorder had a night-vision facility and the night was still early, she would not bother to get any more footage of Kirsty until the next day. She left the remote control in her jeans and just decided to chill out with the others and enjoy the sleepover for a bit.

Becky and Kirsty were a bit more daring in their choice of nightwear and had both had brought skimpy nighties and went barefoot.

“So, how come there’s all these dolls here?” Becky asked, looking round the room, as she changed.

“Don’t know,” Amy lied. “Maybe the previous owner had little kids.”

“Little kids don’t play with realistic, fully operational, inflatable men and women,” Becky said.

“Isn’t this place supposed to be haunted?” Kirsty asked.

“Yeah,” Becky said. “The old man that used to live here, apparently.

“Hey,” Kirsty said, “You don’t suppose these were his?”

Amy just shrugged. It was not the time to discuss Edward.

“Right,” Amy said, slumping onto the bed and changing the subject. “What now?”

“How about some music?” Becky asked.

“It’s not that No Direction, is it?” Kirsty said.

“No,” Becky said, “I’ve brought something good.”

“Like?” Amy questioned.

Becky went over to her bag and pulled out a portable CD player and a CD. “Beatles!” She put the disc into the machine and connected up a set of mini-speakers to the earphone socket. She switched it on.

The music started and the Beatles began singing.

“I need a shit,” Melanie said, over the first song.

“Don’t choose your words carefully, Mel,” Becky said, sarcastically, “Just say what you’re thinking.”

Melanie ignored her, got up and took a toilet roll from her bag.

“You can’t use the toilet,” Amy said, “It doesn’t flush. We don’t want your poo stinking us out all weekend.”

“Go outside in the garden,” Kirsty added.

Melanie didn’t seem to be in the mood for arguing. She took a torch and went out onto the landing. Her footsteps could be heard going downstairs.

After a couple of songs, Kirsty and Becky grabbed hairbrushes to use as microphones.

The next song got going. Amy watched, agog, as Kirsty and Becky joined in with the song, singing and dancing along with the music, mostly out of tune and not certain that they were getting the words right, but they were just having a good time.

Amy couldn’t help noticing certain exchanges of looks between the two girls as they sang. Was there something between them, she wondered.

Becky: Well, shake it up, baby, now...
Kirsty: Shake it up, baby.
Becky: Twist and shout...
Kirsty: Twist and shout.
Becky: C’mon c’mon, c’mon, c’mon, baby, now...
Kirsty: Come on baby.
Becky: Come on and work it all out...
Kirsty: Work it all out.

Becky: Well, work it all out...
Kirsty: Work it all out.
Becky: You know you look so good... (she looks at Kirsty)
Kirsty: Look so good.
Becky: You know you got me goin’, now...
Kirsty: Got me goin’ (Kirsty exchanges a seductive glance with Becky)
Becky: Just like I knew you would...
Kirsty: Like I knew you would.

Becky: Well, shake it up, baby, now...
Kirsty: Shake it up, baby.
Becky: Twist and shout...
Kirsty: Twist and shout.
Becky: C’mon, c’mon, c’mon, c’mon, baby, now...
Kirsty: Come on baby.
Becky: Come on and work it all out...
Kirsty: Work it all out!
Becky: (looks at Kirsty as she sings this bit...) You know you’re a twisty little girl...
Kirsty: Twisty little girl. (Kirsty winks at Becky)
Becky: You know you twist so fine...
Kirsty: Twist so fine...
Becky: Come on and...

This went on for the whole song, and several others, and Amy eventually joined in with a bit of air guitar and vocals.

When the CD had finished playing, Becky switched it off.

“That it?” Kirsty asked. She was just starting to enjoy herself.

“Mel’s been gone a while,” Becky observed. “It must have been about twenty minutes.”

“Yeah,” Kirsty said, “It don’t take twenty minutes to take a dump.”

“Maybe she’s having trouble finding a suitable spot,” Amy suggested.

“I doubt if she’s gone far in the dark.” Becky sounded genuinely concerned.

Just then, Melanie popped her head round the door. “Ames?” she said, “Can I have a word?”

Amy looked at Becky and Kirsty. “Wait here,” she said. She went out to join Melanie on the landing. “What?”

Melanie had the torch in one hand and an old newspaper, from the pile at the bottom of the stairs, in the other hand. “Take a look at this,” she said offering Amy the newspaper. “That paper’s thirty years old.”

“So,” Amy said, taking the newspaper from her friend, “Is that all you wanted to tell me?”

“No,” Melanie shone the torch at the newspaper. “Take a look at the picture and article on that page.”

Amy looked at the faded picture in the equally faded newspaper. “It’s...it’s Edward.” She tried to read the headline beneath the picture, as Melanie focussed the torch. “It says ‘Edward Sutton disappears.” She turned to Melanie, “Keep the torch still.” She started to read the article. “Still no trace of eccentric millionaire, Edward Sutton, 84, who disappeared last week...” She looked at Melanie. “Eighty-four? That would make him a hundred and fourteen now. Are you sure it’s Edward?”

“It’s Edward, all right.”

“Who’s Edward?” It was Kirsty standing in the doorway.

“No-one,” Amy said to Kirsty. She returned her attention to Melanie. “He died?”

Melanie shook her head. “It says he ‘disappeared’. Not exactly the same thing.”

Amy recalled Edward dying AND disappearing just a few days ago. “Disappeared? When?”

“Thirty years ago,” Melanie added.

“From where?” Amy asked, “Here?”

Melanie shrugged. “Take another look at the picture.”

“Who’s Edward?” Kirsty again, louder this time.

Amy ignored Kirsty and studied the picture. “So?”

“He looked no older a few days ago than he did thirty years ago,” Melanie pointed out.

Amy agreed. That picture could have been taken last Saturday when she first saw Edward.

“I won’t ask you again,” Kirsty growled at Amy. “Who the fuck’s Edward?”

To be continued...

And, don’t worry, in a few chapters time, some of the loose ends will start to get tied up.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:53 AM   #18
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

You have such a strange writing style. It seems really random at times. But I like it. I like how, by being so random, I have no idea what is going to happen in the story. I have some ideas, but it could come totally out of left field the way you write.

Keep it up please!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:24 AM   #19
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
You have such a strange writing style. It seems really random at times. But I like it. I like how, by being so random, I have no idea what is going to happen in the story. I have some ideas, but it could come totally out of left field the way you write.

Keep it up please!
Thanks for the comment - not sure if it's a compliment but I take it as such.

The reason I write as I do is simply because - I have no idea what I'm going to write next. I have some ideas about how it's progressing but a lot of it I make up on the spur of the moment and I often change course midway.

I tend to look back on previous chapters, see where I've left little clues or loose ends and go with those.

I don't think I could write it conventionally because I never plan things.

Hope you keep reading though because I have several ideas of how it could progress in probably three or four different directions. I may choose one of them or a mixture of them.

Wordsmiff
Old 05-28-2014, 01:40 AM   #20
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Thanks for the comment - not sure if it's a compliment but I take it as such.

The reason I write as I do is simply because - I have no idea what I'm going to write next. I have some ideas about how it's progressing but a lot of it I make up on the spur of the moment and I often change course midway.

I tend to look back on previous chapters, see where I've left little clues or loose ends and go with those.

I don't think I could write it conventionally because I never plan things.

Hope you keep reading though because I have several ideas of how it could progress in probably three or four different directions. I may choose one of them or a mixture of them.

Wordsmiff
It was a compliment!

You're so unpredictable you don't even know exactly what will happen. Makes for a fun read.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:04 AM   #21
Igglybabe

Really like this story. I hope you continue to write it. I look forward to the next section
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:09 AM   #22
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igglybabe View Post
Really like this story. I hope you continue to write it. I look forward to the next section
I will definitely be continuing it. I want to find out what happens as well. Let's find out together.

Next update will be in a couple of days hopefully.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 05-28-2014 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Added a bit
Old 05-28-2014, 02:08 PM   #23
Dare99

I really like it! Not too often is there mystery (possible horror) on GetDare. This is a good break from a bunch of teenagers playing Truth or Dare and end up having sex
Dare99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #24
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update good to have some variety
Old 05-29-2014, 01:23 AM   #25
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 9: More Bonding

CHAPTER NINE

“You’re the one who dared me to come in here, Kirst,” Amy said, still holding the newspaper and sitting cross-legged on the bed beside Melanie.

Becky and Kirsty sat on the floor.

Amy had decided to tell them just as much as she felt comfortable with. She told them about going into the house to complete Kirsty’s dare and meeting Edward. She then told them that she had kept a promise to him to collect his inflatable from the adult shop and returning with it only to find him dead on the bed. She saw Kirsty flinch at that but just continued. She explained that she and Melanie had come back to find Edward gone and they had no idea where.

“You knew about this?” Kirsty said to Melanie with a glower.

Melanie just nodded.

“So, where’s the dead body?” Becky asked.

“Don’t know,” Melanie said, “We looked everywhere but it was just gone.”

“So, there’s either a zombie, a corpse-snatcher or a ghost lurking round here somewhere?” Becky tried to clarify.

“And you asked us to a fucking sleepover?” Kirsty added. “You twat!”

“It’s okay,” Amy said, “There’s no-one here. If there was, we’d have heard something by now.” She looked at Melanie. “Did you see or hear anyone when you went for your poo?”

“No,” Melanie admitted, “I can’t say I did.”

Amy returned her attention to Kirsty and Becky. “See? We’re alone here.”

“I hope you’re right,” Kirsty said, “because it’s too late to go home again.”

“Anyway,” Becky smiled, “This is fun. I quite fancy spending the weekend in a scary house.” She looked around the group. “I vote we stay here.”

“Okay,” Kirsty said, “Fine. But if I get murdered in my sleep, I’m blaming you.”

“Actually,” Becky said, “It’s sort of turning me on.”

“What is?” Melanie asked.

“You know, staying in a creepy house, like the ones you see in the movies.” She gave Kirsty a sidelong glance. “It sort of gets my juices going.”

“Too much info, Bex,” Melanie said.

“What shall we do next then?” Amy decided to change the subject. “It’s getting quite late.”

“I thought I might do a bit of reading,” Melanie said.

Amy remembered her camcorder on the bookcase. “Reading? What do you mean, reading?”

Melanie took out her phone. “There’s this website I found,” Melanie said.

Amy breathed a sigh of relief.

“It’s called Get Dare and there’s stories on it.” Melanie tapped at her phone. “I’m really into one called ‘The Garden Of Eden’ written by someone called Wordsmiff. It’s really funny.”

“How about we continue our game of truth or dare, instead?” Becky suggested.

Melanie put her phone away. “Okay,” she said, “ I can read my stories another time.”

“I’m next, then,” Kirsty said, remembering her handstand. “Amy, truth or dare?”

“Truth, of course,” Amy said, taking no chances.

“I know you’ve had oral, Ames,” Kirsty said, “But have you had your cherry popped yet?”

Amy shook her head. “No,” she said, “Still a virgin.”

“I can believe that,” Kirsty said.

Amy chose Melanie. “Mel, truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Okay, when you rubbed yourself earlier, did you come?”

Melanie looked embarrassed. “Not completely,” she admitted, “but I wanted to. So badly.”

Becky stared at Melanie. “Do you want to do it now?” Becky licked her lips.

“I know that look, Beck” Kirsty said to her friend, “Are you getting hot?”

Becky said nothing.

“You want to do it for her, don’t you?” Kirsty added.

Amy was intrigued. She recalled the exchange of looks between the two girls much earlier when she had asked Becky if she’d given oral to another girl and then again during the singing session. Amy suspected that something had gone on between Becky and Kirsty and this was only reinforcing her opinion.

“We’re all girls here,” Becky said, “And we all know where truth or dare leads. If Mel wants to orgasm, I don’t mind helping her.” She looked around the group. “It’s getting late; I suggest we save time.”

“Are you saying we have an orgy?” Kirsty asked.

“I wasn’t going to put it that way,” Becky said, “Just liven things up a bit. I’d prefer boys but in the absence of them...” she left the sentence unfinished.

Amy was shocked by this but she had to admit to herself that watching Melanie rubbing herself and the sight of Kirsty’s pussy earlier did ignite something in her. She’d seen the others naked before, in the showers at school after PE, but this was different. At school, in the showers, they just pretend they don’t see each other; here they could be more intimate and, who knows, maybe she could get more leverage against Kirsty at the same time.

“What are you suggesting then?” Amy asked.

“I suggest we just go with the flow. Make a deal. Just dares. No forfeits, because everyone agrees to do the dares, whatever it is.” Becky waited for responses that didn’t come. “And we ask each other in turn. And every dare has to involve two or more people. No other rules, just fulfil your fantasies, just for tonight. Tomorrow, we go back to normal.”

“Everything that happens in this room stays in this room?” Kirsty added.

Becky and Melanie said yes, it would. Most definitely.

Amy thought about her camcorder. Most of it, she thought, most of it will stay in the room. Some of it, however, may just escape. She agreed with the others just to avoid conflict.

“Okay,” Becky said, “New game, so I’ll start.” She focussed on Melanie. “Mel, just dares, remember, so I dare you to let me lick you out until you come and beg for more.”

Melanie pondered on it for a while. “No choice in the matter?”

“We all promised to do whatever was asked of us,” Becky said.

“Okay,” Melanie said, “I really want this.”

Amy remembered the time in the adult shop when Mel asked about the dildo, and she guessed that Melanie really did want it. This was going to be fun... and educational.

Amy watched intently in the candlelight as Melanie took off her pyjama bottoms and panties and lay back on the bed. Melanie’s slit was surrounded by a forest of golden pubes. Becky got into position between Mel’s legs and lowered her head to the waiting girl’s pussy.

Becky licked around the outside of Melanie’s slit to start with and then used her fingers to gently part the tight lips. Her tongue ventured a bit further inside and Melanie spread her legs wider, giving Becky permission to penetrate her fully. Becky paused to remove a stray pubic hair from her mouth, eliciting a few giggles from the others, and then slipped her tongue deeper inside Melanie.

“Do it, Bex,” Melanie gasped, “Do it...”

Becky used her hands to part Melanie’s legs, which were now bent at the knees. She kept her tongue firmly implanted in the wet crevice.

Amy and Kirsty were agape at the sight they were witnessing and both found that their hands wandering down towards their own respective havens. Amy slipped her hand inside the waistband of her pyjama bottoms; Kirsty just reached up under the hem of her short nightie. Amy, however, was so involved with her own activity that she wasn’t aware that Kirsty was also masturbating.

I think I’ll end this chapter here. I need a cold shower!

How will the night develop? Find out soon.
Also, be prepared for a few twists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Stories:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178624

The Dolls’ House: Currently In progress

A group of teenage girls get involved in a 30-year-old mystery, a game of truth or dare and sexual awareness whilst taking part in a sleepover at an old deserted house.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179130

The Field Trip: Currently in progress

An exploration of teenage bonding and sexual exploration on an educational school trip to a youth hostel in the Lake District, Cumbria, UK. Their education, however, goes beyond the academic.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177417

The Garden Of Eden: Currently in progress

A not-too-serious account of the very first ever game of truth or dare.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174627

Truth or Dare at Buckingham Palace: Abandoned unless I get requests to continue it

Not very good, so don’t really bother unless you’re desperate for something to read, and I doubt that anyone’s that desperate. (Mind you, it’s had over 1400 hits so it can’t be that bad!)

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 05-29-2014 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 05-29-2014, 03:25 PM   #26
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Really enjoying this story thanks for the prompt updates
Old 05-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #27
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

This story is great. When I get on, this is one of the last ones I read because I always save the best for last. Definitely on my top 10 for sure. Please keep it up!!
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:24 AM   #28
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
This story is great. When I get on, this is one of the last ones I read because I always save the best for last. Definitely on my top 10 for sure. Please keep it up!!
Thanks for the comments. I hope i can live up to them. Next update is imminent.

Old 05-31-2014, 01:25 AM   #29
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 10: The Dream?

CHAPTER TEN

The game went on for some time with the girls giving each other increasingly adventurous dares and overcoming their inhibitions with each other. Amy was the most reluctant to join in but, after a bit of persuasion, even she finally relented and took an active part in the game.

When they eventually decided to call it a night, it was well after midnight and most of the candles had virtually burnt out. All four girls, despite their activities or maybe even because of them, were getting tired.

Amy went to her bag and took out a bottle of water. She opened it and took a swig. “What are we going to do for breakfast tomorrow?”

“I’ve got some money,” Becky said, through a yawn, “We could...”

“Oh,” Melanie interrupted, “That reminds me.”

“Huh?” Amy took another swig of her water. She offered the bottle to Kirsty. “Pass it round.”

“You know when I went for my shi... poo?” The other girls didn’t seem to be paying much attention, so Melanie went on.“There’s a shed in the garden.”

Amy raised her eyebrows at Melanie. “No, Mel. Please tell me you didn’t do it in the shed.”

“No, behind a tree,” Melanie explained. “But I did have a quick look in the shed. It’s full of stuff.”

“Much like any other shed then,” Becky said, taking the bottle of water from Kirsty and taking a swig.

“I mean, useful stuff,” Melanie went on, “Camping stove, cooking utensils, bottled water... and enough tinned food to keep an army regiment going for a month.”

Melanie had finally garnered the attention of the other girls.

“You’re joking,” Amy said.

“No, go and have a look,” Melanie said. She took the bottle from Becky and took a swig of the water.

“Why didn’t you think to say this earlier?” Kirsty growled.

“I forgot,” Melanie said. “I got distracted by the newspaper article. And then...” She handed the bottle back to Amy, “...things just escalated.”

“Don’t worry about it. We’ll take a look in the morning.” Amy took another swig from the bottle before re-capping it., “It’s too late now.”

“If you’re having us on though,” Kirsty said, “You’ll be sorry.”

The girls decided to get some sleep. It was already late and, if Melanie was right, they wanted to be up early.

Melanie and Kirsty had brought their own sleeping bags. Becky didn’t own one so she decided, without much argument, to sleep in the bed with Amy.

Amy had moved some of the dolls from the bed and both girls snuggled under the duvet. Melanie and Kirsty had placed their sleeping bags side-by-side on the floor near the end of the bed.

“You want to snuggle up close?” Becky asked.

Amy felt a bit embarrassed by the question despite having been close to all three of her friends during the evening. It would be nice to snuggle close to Becky but... “No,” she lied, “I’m alright thanks.”

“Okay,” Becky sounded disappointed. “But if you change your mind...” She turned onto her side and closed her eyes.

Amy wondered about how she would obtain more footage of Kirsty and recalled their last game where they had all become involved in a range of different situations which left little to the imagination. She reached across to Becky, who was already asleep. “Beck?” she whispered, “You asleep?” The lack of an answer was an answer in itself.

Amy wanted to touch her friend but she didn’t dare to. She resisted the temptation. This wasn’t why they were here. She tried to get to sleep herself but couldn’t, she kept thinking about Edward. Who was he? What was that newspaper article about? It was difficult to read it on the faded paper in the semi-darkness. Maybe tomorrow, in the morning light, she would be able to read more. She just lay on her back, staring at the ceiling, which was just barely visible in the light of a dying candle.

“Amy?” A croaky voice. “Amy?” It sounded like... no, it couldn’t be. It sounded like Edward.

Amy tried to look round but couldn’t see anything or anyone. She threw her side of the duvet back and swung her legs round. She sat on the side of the bed for a moment, listening.

“Amy?” There it was again. It was Edward. “Amy? I need your help again.”

Amy stood up in the darkness. The only light now was from a distant streetlamp. She tried to adjust her sight to the darkness. She made a step forward. “Edward?” she said, quietly so as not to wake the others. “Is that you, Edward?”

There was silence.

Amy gingerly took another step.

“Amy?” It seemed to be coming from the direction of the wardrobe. She walked steadily towards it. The wardrobe door was open a crack. She reached up to open it wider. As she did so, she felt something brush past her foot. She shuddered and let go of the wardrobe door. Then, something caught her foot and she felt teeth biting into her. She screamed. She fainted.

“Amy?” It was Becky. “What’s wrong?”

“Ames?” It was Melanie, from her sleeping bag, sounding half-asleep. “Was that you, Ames?”

Amy opened her eyes and saw the outline of Becky’s face, in the bed next to her.

“Amy?” Becky said, “You been dreaming?”

Amy wasn’t sure. She didn’t think she’d been dreaming. She didn’t think she’d been asleep. “Something... something bit me.” As soon as she said it, Amy realised how silly it sounded.

“What?” Becky said, “A fly or something?”

“I... I don’t know. I heard...” she decided not to say anything.

“You heard what?”

“Nothing,” Amy said. “I heard nothing. Go back to sleep.”

“Okay,” Becky turned onto her side and settled down again.

Amy lay on her back. She wiggled her foot. It didn’t seem damaged. Maybe she had been dreaming after all. It was Edward she heard and Edward wasn’t here, was he? After a short while, she drifted off to sleep and dreamt of good things.

To be continued...
Old 05-31-2014, 12:31 PM   #30
Igglybabe

Good update. Love to add suspense and fear into stories. Makes them more fun and original
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare