Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 PM   #32
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN: SAM
**Sam greeted Josh at the Rec Room entrance, as he did earlier that day, and told him to go on in. *He let Randy know that the two of them would be paid the next morning.
**"So, you're all mine tonight," Sam said, "You know, most Slaves don't get as lucky as you are. *I almost never rent a Slave for a night."
**"So, what do you want me to do?" Josh asked.
**"First, you may not talk or disobey if you want any pay tomorrow morning," Sam started. *Josh noticed how much Sam's muscles and pecs turned him on. *Sam didn't have abs, but Josh could tell he had muscle under his broad chest.
**"First things first, take your boots off and lay face down on the floor," Sma instructed and Josh did as he was told. *Sam took off his boots as well.
**Sam walked over and layed on the ground behind Josh. *Sam crawled over to him and he began to feel up Josh's ass. *Josh was already stiff and horny and this made him even hornier. *Sam's large fingers slid up and down his butt crack and it felt fantastic.
**Then, Sam lowered his face onto Josh's ass and began kissing his cheeks. *Josh had never had someone giving him good feelings, but Josh was forced to constantly give them. *Then, much to Josh's surprise, Sam opened Josh's butt cheeks and stuck his tounge on Josh's ass hole. *He began to lick around the hole, eventually ending up inside Josh's hole slightly. *Josh fel extremely turned on and he began to moan.
**After a few minutes of this, Sam turned Josh over onto his back.
**"Ready to see my package?" Sam said stroking his growing dick inside his boxers.
**Josh nodded.
**Sam pulled down his boxers and revealed a monster dick. *Not only was it nine inches and still hardening, but it was thick.
**"Suck it 'till it's fully stiff," Sam ordered and Josh stuck the dick in his mouth. *It touched both sides of Josh's mouth, unlike every other dick he had sucked. *Within minutes, Sam's dick was full sized and was severely choking Josh. *Sam took it out of his mouth and Josh got a good look at it. *It looked to be about a foot long, maybe a little shorter. *But, it was thick. *It looked like The Dick's dick but two times as thick. *It reminded Josh of a long and hairy tan cucumber.*
**"Ready to have some fun?" Sam asked and Josh nodded."
**Sam forcefully put Josh into a doggy style position and began to move his dick up and down Josh's butt crack. *Then, without warning, Sam shoved the whole dick into Josh, making him scream. *Sam thrusted his monstrous dick in and out of Josh. Josh was screaming in both extreme pain and pleasure. *Sam began moanig and breathing hard.
**Sam sped up, thrusting in and out even faster. *
**"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sam screamed.
**Now both boys were screaming. *Tears began to run out of Josh's eyes because of the pain. *Sam flipped Josh over onto his back and put Josh's legs over Sam's broad shoulders. *Sam shoved his dick in and out of Josh once more. *The two boys watched each other: Sam saw Josh screaming and crying (trying to find pleasure amongst the pain) and Josh watched Sam sweating and screaming with pleasure. *Sam's muscles were pulsing and he eventually put his hands on his head revealing extremely sweaty and hairy armpits. *Josh was turned on so much now that he cummed all over his chest and got a little on his chin. *This didn't stop Sam though. *In fact, he began to ram his dick into Josh, hips slamming ass.
**Sam, after a few more minutes of hardcore ramming, lied on his back and forced Josh to bounce on his dick. *Josh's face was red and he was dripping with his own cum, but he bounced. *He bounced on Sam like he was a trampoline. *Josh stared at Sam's chest and pecs the whole time, being turned on by them.
**Sam then made Josh sit on his knees. *Sam's dick was then rammed down Josh's throat and josh got a face full of pubic hair every time Sam thrusted into him. *After taking the dick too far down his throat, he took Sam's dick out of his mouth, ran to the trah can, and puked.
**After the puking, Sam put Josh into doggy style once more, ramming him harder than ever. *Sam also spanked and slapped Josh until his whole ass was red. *This put Josh into more severe pain. *When Sam was about to cum, he shoved Josh onto his back and exploded onto Josh. *Sam moaned and groaned as his cum fountained out of his pulsing dick.
**"And that, Josh, was round one," Sam said with a smile.
TheAdamBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #33
SlimBiGuy

Best chapter yet!! So hot. Can't wait to see what happens next
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #34
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wow, great chapter.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #35
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE: ROUND TWO
Josh felt more pain as Sam shoved his huge cock into his ass once more. Josh yelped every time Sam's hips collided with his ass.
Sam then forced Josh onto his back.
"Let's see how much pain you can take," Sam said with a smile. Josh was both turned on and scared.
Sam stuck three of his fingers up Josh's ass hole. Josh flinched, but it was nothing compare to Sam's monstrous meet. Then, Sam slid a forth finger in. Josh grunted a little. After the fifth finger was in, Josh began to feel a bit of pain.
Then, Sam started to slide his hand into Josh's ass and sooner than Josh had hoped, Sam's palm was halfway inside of Josh. *Josh was screaming at this point, but Sam continued. After a few more minutes, Sam's entire fist was up Josh's ass and he was screaming and figiting like an unhappy baby.
"You like that?" Sam asked.
Josh shook his head no and immediately wished that he hadn't.
"No? Well, do you want to not be paid or do you want punished? You can speak to answer this time," Sam asked.
"Punished," Josh said because he wanted the money.
Sam nodded and took his fist out of Josh. Then, Sam forced Josh to lay on his back on the floor. Sam lowered himself over Josh so that Josh was positioned under Sam's monster cock.
Sam shove the cock down Josh's throat, causing him to gag. Sam made his dick slide in and out of Josh's mouth. When Sam saw that Josh had no trouble tolerating his dick down his throat, Sam sat him up.
"Doggy style now!" Sam yelled feeling powerful. Josh obeyed.
Sam pulled his hand back a few feet, swang around, and smacked Josh's ass with such force that it left a hand print. Josh yelled in pain. Sam did it again. And again. And once more.
When Josh's ass was completely red, Sam lied on the floor on his back and forced Josh onto his dick. The massive dick slid up Josh's ass and Josh began to bounce.
"Don't bounce, just sit," Sam instructed.
Josh just sat there with Sam's dick up his ass. It felt weird to have something that large just up in there, penetrating his insides. Sam put his hands behind his head and this turned Josh on once more.
"Cum on me," Sam said.
Josh channeled all of his hornyness into his masturbation. *He jerked for about two minutes before he squirted onto Sam's chest.
"You call that cumming?" Sam said, apparently used to a larger supply, which Josh knew all too well.
"Now spread it all over me," Sam ordered.
Josh spread the cum all over Sam's chest and simply touching Sam's large muscles made him want to cum again. Sam moaned as Josh spread the cum all over him. His moaning grew louder as he started to bounce Josh up and down on his dick. Within moments, Sam exploded into Josh. Josh screamed and Sam moaned as the load shot out.
"Round three is next," Sam said and took his junk out of Josh's very, very sore ass hole.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 12-02-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #36
Dareholic
getDare Addict

All I can say is: "Wow"

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 12-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #37
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: ROUND THREE
Josh was in so much pain. His wrists were bound with rope, attached to a chair. He had a dildo up his ass and Sam's massive cock down his throat. Josh was slapped every few seconds and was sucking so hard that his jaw was aching. Whenever he would try to move, his ass hurt so bad that he had to stop moving.
After a while, Sam switched places with the dildo. Josh was quite familiar with the taste of his own ass, his own cum, and Sam's cum. Sam filled his extremely red ass with his massive cock. Josh had almost lost his voice due to screaming, so now all he could muster was a slight moan.
"You know, kid, all you gotta do is make me cum one more time and you're done," Sam said matter-of-factly.
Josh motioned to ask if he could speak and Sam allowed.
"May I try to do things to you? Maybe you will enjoy being the 'horse' as well," Josh asked.
Sam thought for a moment, "Sure, I'll give it a whirl. First, eat out my ass."
Josh re-positioned himself as Sam lied on his back. Josh bent down and Sam lifted his ass up into the air. Sam's ass was hairy and Josh could feel it on his cheeks as he inserted his tongue. Josh spat immediatley, for it was the worst thing he had ever tasted.
"Keep going," Sam said and Josh saw his penis growing.
Josh licked again and again, trying his best to not wretch at the flavor. Then he kissed it and licked it some more. Within minutes, Sam was moaning and his ass hole was wet.
"Now fuck me with the dildo," Sam instructed.
Josh grabbed the lare black dildo, ten inches long and just as thick as Sam's real dick, and shoved it into Sam's ass. Sam grunted and moaned as Josh slid it in and out of Sam's ass. Sam's muscles pulsed as he reached down, took his own dick in his hands, and instructed Josh to suck it. Josh sucked Sam's dick and fucked him with the dildo for only about two minutes before Sam began to scream and flail.
"Ready boy?" Sam asked after he took his dick out of Josh's mouth.
Sam wanked off with such brute force that his muscles looked like they were about to burst. A vein was popping out of Sam's red face and his dick was at least an inch larger than it's normal hard size. Then, Sam burst. Cum cannoned out of Sam's cock all over Josh, showering him with the sticky substance.
"You... you are one fine boy," Sam said, "You may go. You have done extraordinarily well
tonight."
"Thank you, sir," Josh said and left.
On his way home, Josh found a dirty puddle of water and washed off all of Sam's cum. After he was clean, compared to what state he had been in, he went home and went straight to bed.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 12-05-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #38
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

The story is great. I love the plot and this utopian society younhave set up. Not sure what all the ** are for, I find it harder to read.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #39
Holysmither

Love the story dude
Holysmither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #40
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Nice job, keep them coming.

Yamask
Old 12-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #41
bored_guy

I really like this story man! keep it up. Youve got me ad"dick"ed
bored_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #42
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: FREE DAY
Josh woke to an extremely sore ass, a sore throat, and a dying need to see Sky. But, when Josh looked around the house, he was alone. He walked outside after slipping his boots on and Sky walked up to him.
"Hey Josh! I was just coming to wake you up!" Sky said, all smiles.
"Hey Sky," Josh said and yawned.
"So I guess Sundays are free days. No one works and the Rec Room is open all day," Sky said happily.
"Don't mention the Rec Room," Josh pleaded as the memories of lat night flooded his thoughts.
"So what happened last night with Sam?" Sky asked as they walked back towards their house.
"I don't want to talk about it," Josh said.
"Okay, you don't have to. Instead, we'll spend all day together," Sky said and grabbed Josh's hand. Their fingers intertwined and their penises began to grow.
"Great idea," Josh said, smiling up at Sky.

Josh and Sky lied in Sky's bed together, side by side. As they made out, Josh realized how much he needed this love he was recieving. As a young boy, Josh's mother was a frequent smoker and an alcoholic. She died when Josh was only six years old and he had lived at the orphanage until recently.
Sky rolled Josh on top of him and Josh felt Sky's warm body and firm penis beneath him. They kissed each other and licked each others tongues for the longest time.
"Can you promise me something?" Josh asked when he was simply laying on Sky's chest.
"Sure," Sky answered, "anything."
"Promise me that we won't get sexual until we get to know each other," Josh said.
"Deal, I promise," Sky said, "Wait, does spooning count?"
Josh laughed, "I guess not."
Sky moved Josh so they were side by side once more. Sky rolled Josh over onto his side and Sky spooned him, fitting his shape perfectly. Josh didn't even mind the fact that Sky's dick was brushing against his ass. Sky put his arms around Josh and held onto Josh's hands. Josh turned his head and they kissed again.
Soon, being in the comfortable position they were in, they fell asleep.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 12-06-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #43
Rugshaw1

This is by far the best story at getDare!
Rugshaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #44
neejoh

add some empty lines and remove the *'s, this is very annoying to read...
Old 12-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #45
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dude, gay, gay sex, sex, teen