Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
SlimBiGuy

I'm really liking this! Keep it up!
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #17
Thank you rachie

Really great story! Can't wait to see what happens!

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #18
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX: JOB TRAINING
Josh and Sky, after leaving their house, traveled together towards their Job site. Officially named "the Slave Shop", the Slave job building was a stout and crummy looking building.
Upon entering the building, Josh noticed that the room was full of what looked to be wrestling mats. Tables on the perimeter of the room held many sex toys such as dildos and butt-plugs.
A tall and thin boy, with a firm six-pack, came over to the two newbies and introduced himself as Randy. He said that he was the only "slave" that didn't have to obey every order given to him. Josh couldn't help but notice that he was naked and had a soft 6 inch cock.
Randy led Sky and Josh around the room and introduced them to every other slave in all of DUDE. This group consisted of twelve other guys. The entire time, Josh couldn't help but notice that all of the Slaves were completely naked and their dicks quite small.
"So," Randy told Josh and Sky, "in order to become official Slaves, three things must happen. Do them as soon as I say what they are."*
Josh and Sky nodded.
"First of all, take off your boxers. You don't get to wear them anymore," Randy said. Josh and Sky obeyed. Josh, for the first time, got a good look at Sky's dick. It was about 3 inches when soft while Josh's was about 2 and a half inches when soft.
"Next, you must shave your pubic hairs off," Randy said and Josh was appalled. He had just started growing them two years ago and now he had to shave them off. Randy gave them a battery powered razor.
"Pubes show power," Randy explained.
Sky shaved his off before Josh did and after three minutes, both boys were baby but smooth in their pubic region.
"And finally, you both have to suck my dick at the same time," Randy said, his dick becoming more firm.
Josh and Sky looked at each other for a second and shrugged. Randy forced the boys to kneel and they started sucking. While Sky sucked the tip of the 9 inch dick, Josh sucked the hairy base. Randy didn't have to shave his hair off because he was the Slave leader.
Josh moved his way toward the tip to make sure he pleased his new "boss". On the way to the tip, his tongue touched Sky's tongue for a split second. The boys looked at each other and Sky smiled. Josh was turned on by Sky's smile. His brilliant blue eyes gleamed and two little dimples appeared on either side of his mouth. Above all, Sky's black hair was messed up from it's usual to-the-bottom-of-ear length.
Josh smiled back.
Randy, after moaning for a solid minute, he shoved Josh and Sky onto the ground. Cum rained down on the boys from Randy's dick and the other Slaves applauded. Josh and Sky looked at each other once more and exchanged smiles again.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-20-2012 at 01:37 PM.
TheAdamBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #19
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Getting interesting....

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #20
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: TIME FOR BED
Josh enjoyed a wonderful dinner with his fellow Slaves in the mess hall that evening. He was also excused from Rec Room activities because it was his first day.
Noah had met up with Josh after dinner to tell Josh about bed times. It wasn't really a bed time, but more like a "need to be in your home" time. Newbies had to be inside at sunset, Middle Men (such as Elijah and Sean) had to be in two hours after the Newbies, and Elites (leaders and other older teen guys such as Randy) did not have to be in at any given time.
It was in those two hours before the Middle Men came inside that Josh and Sky had set up their sleeping arrangements by the dim light of the four candles in the house (one in each corner). The two single beds (if you could call them that) belonged to Elijah and Sean. But, Josh saw that there were two spaces large enough for beds on the opposite side of the house. Josh saw a corner of a bed peeping out from under Elijah's bed and took it out. It was another "single bed" that had been stored for future Newbies such as Josh and Sky. The boys set up their beds and when they were complete, wondered what to do.
"Let's play truth or dare!" Sky recommended.
"Sure, why not," Josh said.
"Truth or dare?" Sky asked.
"Truth," Josh answered.
"Where were you living before you came here?"
"At an orphanage. My parents passed away when I was young," the thought still stung at Josh's heart when he mentioned it, "Truth or dare?"
"Truth," Sky replied.
"Same," Josh said.
"Okay... well, I was living in a town that I was dying to get out of," Sky answered and laughed, "Thank goodness I got out of that shit hole! Truth or dare?"
"Truth," Josh said.
"Are you gay?" Sky asked. Josh had not come out of the closet yet and he was about to weather he wanted to or not.
"Y-yeah," Josh said, half-relieved to get it out of his system.
"Truth," Sky said, answering the question before it was asked.
"Are you gay?" Josh asked.
"Yep," Sky replied.
An awkward pause hung in the air.
"Have you ever kissed anyone Josh?" Sky asked.
"No... have you?" Josh replied and sent the question back at Sky.
"No, but I'd like to," Sky admitted.
Elijah and Sean walked in the house at that moment.
"Hey look Sean, the Slaves have been shaved," Elijah said, chuckling. Elijah reached out and felt Josh's smooth pubic region in which making his dick pop up to full size in seconds.
"Yo Eli, we'll have fun tomorrow. I'm tired as shit. I'm goin' to bed," Sean said, pulling his boxers and boots off before laying in bed.
"I'm with you on that one," Elijah said pulling his boxers and boots off before getting into bed as well.
"'Night Newbies! And blow the damn candles out!" Elijah said and blew his out. Sean followed and his light went out.
Josh blew his out and before Sky did, he smiled at Josh and Josh smiled back.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-21-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #21
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, lets see what happens next.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 11-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #22
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, cant wait to find out what happens!

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #23
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT: AFTER HOURS
Sky's light went out and the smile vanished into the darkness. Josh, as he lied in bed, thought for a moment that he loved Sky. They had bonded over the past day and Josh already liked him... a lot.
Josh rotated his tired body to his other side (facing the wall) and pulled the thin sheet up to his chin. Freedom... he still didn't know when this "freedom" would come to him. Maybe in a few days. Maybe when new Newbies came. Maybe never. Josh began to drift toward sleep.
Josh had heard Elijah begin to snore. It was a deep sound that soon irritated Josh. He tried to ignore he sound and once more he began to drift toward sleep. Then, much to his displeasure, Sean began to snore. Josh, irritated once more, turned over to lay on his back.
After a moment, Josh heard something moving on Sky's side of the room. Suddenly, he felt someone very near him. Sky had crawled across the room.
"Hey Josh, it's me," he said.
"Hey, what are you doing?" Josh asked.
"Just don't say anything else. Just let things happen. I know you want them to," Sky said, shifting position. Josh felt that Sky had moved to be leaning over him, chest over chest.
"But-" Josh began to say.
"Just let things happen," Sky said and leaned down.
Sky's lips brushed Josh's. Josh got a boner immediately. Sky then came back and they kissed harder. Then, one final kiss lead to a lip lock. In a matter of seconds, they had turned from co-workers to more than friends. As they made out in the darkness, tongue and all, Josh felt something that he hadn't felt in a long time. Love.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-22-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #24
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Ok, can't wait to see where you go from here.

Yamask
Old 11-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #25
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE: FIRST DAY OF WORK
"Well boys, ready for your first day of work?" Randy asked as Josh and Sky entered the Slave Shop.
"Do we have a choice?" Sky asked sarcastically.
"Well, actually yes. You can either stay here and work when guys come in, or you can go and work outside. Outside gets paid double. Without pay, you don't eat. Newbies always get their first meal free," Randy explained.
"I think I'll go outside to work," Josh said. The fact of not eating scared him. He had gone hungry once and he never wanted to again.
"I want to work inside," Sky said.
"Okay, well I'll tell Josh what he's gotta do then I'll tell you," Randy told Sky.
Randy walked over to Josh.
"All you gotta do is walk around DUDE, do what you're told to, and make sure you get paid. Almost all the guys in DUDE no our prices, but for those who don't you've gotta tell them. I wrote down the prices on this piece of paper. Stick it in your boot so it doesn't get lost," Randy said and patted Josh on the back and ushered him out the door, "Good luck kid. And remember: you're not allowed to say anything other than 'what would you like today master?', 'yes master', 'no master', and 'go talk to Randy, master'."
Josh, before walking around, pulled the list out and read it over. It read:

Field Slave Prices
- Hand Job: 2 coins
- Blow Job: 4 coins
- Anal Snack (1-2 minutes): 2 coins
- Anal Meal (3+ minutes): 2 coins her minute
- Butt-Fuck: 10 coins
- Any other slave acts: 1 coin per minute or increment
If issue or dispute with pricing, talk to Randy.

After reading the note, Josh took a deep breath and began walking down the street. As he turned around the first corner, his first customer came up to him.
"Slave, get your ass over here!" a boy yelled. He looked to be about seventeen: short dark brown hair, a six-pack, and large biceps.
"What would you like today master?" Josh asked, remembering what Randy told him.
"A B.J., so get over here," the boy told him.
Josh went over to the boy and the boy pulled off his boxers revealing a semi-hard dick. By the time Josh was sucking it, it had grown to 8 inches long and Josh was getting it shoved deeper and deeper into his mouth every shove. The boy began to moan as the dick deep-throated Josh. Josh gagged but the boy persisted and didn't take the dick out of his mouth.
When the boy was done, he cummed down Josh's throat and paid Josh the coins he owed.
"See ya' slave boy," the boy said and Josh left, as he was told.

Last edited by TheAdamBoy; 11-22-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #26
Frostybro

I am really enjoying this! Keep up the good work!
Frostybro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #27
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good chapter. Keep them coming.

Yamask
Old 11-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #28
Mr. Fun 21

This is a really great story you have. Good job
Old 11-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #29
TheAdamBoy

Default DUDE Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN: THE REC ROOM
**After work, Josh and Sky were sent to the Rec Room to receive their Rec Jobs. *Once they got there, a large and muscular boy. *He also had huge biceps and huge pecs and looked to be about eighteen years old. *He had shortish and slightly curly brown hair and tan skin. *He greeted them and told them that his name was Sam.
**"Welcome to the Rec Room," he said, "Are you two Newbies?"
**"Yeah, we are," Josh said.
**"Do you already have jobs here?" Sam asked.
**"Yes, I do," Josh said.
**"I do too," Sky answered.
**"Then hop to it!" Sam said and motioned for them to go beyond the hanging curtain.
**"The Dick only told me what my job title was, not what I had to do," Josh said and Sky nodded, agreeing.
**"If you're a 'Horse', you are to do as any 'Buggy' would tell you to do. *Kind of like a Slave," Sam explained.
**Josh nodded and entered. *He couldn't believe that he was both a Slave and a Horse.
**"You a horse too?" Sky asked as they entered.
**"Yeah," Josh said.
**The room looked about the same as the Slave room, but much larger. At double the size, wrestling matts covered wall to wall and naked guys were everywhere. *Fucking or getting fucked, sucking or being sucked, squirting cum, moaning, screaming, using sex toys to punish each other. *Josh and Sky got erections immediatley.
**"Well, let's go," Sky said awstruck.

**Josh moaned as the 7 inch dick went up his ass. *Liam, a curly blonde haired boy with strong arms and a firm muscular stomach drove his dick into Josh. *Liam was the fastest of anyone who josh had ever had inside of him, for he slid his dick in and out of Josh's butt hole two times per second. *By the time Liam was done with him, he was dripping with sweat and Josh was dripping with cum (after Liam exploded on his chest).
**As the Rec Room closed for the night, Josh and Sky met up while leaving and made their way home. *Josh and Sky made out and licked each others tits for about an hour, simply enjoying each other's presence. *Then, Randy entered without warning scaring Josh and Sky.
**"Sorry to interrupt, but Josh, you have been called upon," Randy said.
**Randy led Josh out of the house and as they walked, Randy explained everything to him.
**Sam had contacted Randy about borrowin Josh for the night and offered to pay the Slave group fifty coins as well as fifty to Josh alone. *All Josh had to do was obey every command, correctly and without complaint, given by Sam.
**But, little did Josh know, this was going to be the most interesting night he had ever had. *Ever.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #30
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice cliffhanger ...........

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dude, gay, gay sex, sex, teen