Old 03-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #196
newbzoors

Question Is that it?

I cant tell if that was the end or not. Is there still more to come?

I wish to become the unquestionable champion
Unlike any gentlemen who ever had the pleasure to exist.
To encapsulate thine is my true task,
To discipline thine is my enterprise.
newbzoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #197
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

there is more to come
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #198
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfromnyc View Post
there is more to come
This makes me

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #199
shhhh

Heart eep

O thank goodness I didn't want this to be over.
Eurgh needles.

But otherwise I like this story a lot. The writing is good, and the plot pulled me in immediately. It's pretty believable and almost makes me want to take Jackie's place.
Bravo!

Spoiler:
I like kinky, creative, & complicated dares, but I won't do anything public.
Feel free to pm me.

Last edited by shhhh; 04-04-2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: had to give props
shhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #200
Shade622

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfromnyc View Post
there is more to come
Hooray! I was hoping there would be more.
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #201
shhhh

No posts for ages. I thought there was going to be an update soon...

Spoiler:
Feel free to pm me.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:03 PM   #202
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Will and Sam walked Jackie back to the dressing room where this horrible ordeal began not so long ago. As they were walking through the door Will grabbed at Jackie’s ass at the same place where she had been branded a few minutes before. Jackie screamed as it still burned like hell. “Sit on this bench” ordered Will without any glint of civility. “Can I have something to cover up Will” asked Jackie. Will responded “NO!, slut slaves don’t need to wear clothes. I’ll be back in a few minutes” Will continued as he walked out the door. Jackie and Sam were left alone in the room. “How could you do this to me” cried Jackie to Sam. Sam replied “Jackie, don’t take this personally. I think you’re a great girl. But this is business. You wouldn’t believe how much I get paid to be part of this organization.” Jackie sighed, “but this is personal to me. I thought you really liked me. And would you feel the same way if your sister was going to be sold to be some sort of pain sex slave in Asia?” Sam shook his head no. “I can get you a wet towel to put on your brand” Sam offered. “Will is such a sadist I really can’t believe he grabbed at such a new burn” Sam continued.

Jackie sat quietly contemplating what her future would be. “Sam, can you be honest and tell me what is to become of me” Jackie asked. Sam replied “I really don’t know Jackie. You’re the first successful graduate of this program. All the others either died or went insane before the whole process could be done. I can tell you what Dr. Jones’ plan was when he started the research though.” Jackie answered “please tell me.” “Okay” continued Sam, “just as you heard, Dr. Jones envisioned that girls who completed the program would become prostitutes and would work as sex slaves mostly in Asia and Africa where there’s a demand for young white women. But because of his real academic research into pleasure and pain, he figured that the most expensive kind of prostitute – the kind who catered to sadists, would be now economically feasible because the graduates, like you, could now stand whatever pain is given because your brain transforms it to pleasure.” “But that’s not exactly true” said Jackie. “After the pleasure wears off, I feel the pain as intensely as when it was first administered.” “I know,” said Sam, “it’s something that the Dr. is working on but still isn’t finished.” “Sam, I don’t want to be a sex and pain slave. I’ve had more things shoved in my vagina and ass today to last a lifetime. Isn’t there something you can do” Jackie pleaded. Before Sam could answer, Will walked back into the room. “There’re ready for you now Slut” Will told Jackie. He grabbed the leash and yanked on the collar pulling Jackie up onto her feet. For the first time Jackie actually felt like a slave, being dragged around by her neck.

They got back to the platform that was being used as a stage and the men in suits were all sitting on their chairs. Dr. Jones stood up and addressed the group. “Gentlemen, I have received your orders and am overwhelmed by your positive response to my new product. But now is the time for the door prize. Would someone like to begin the bidding on this fine first specimen?” The bidding started “One thousand” was the first bid, Jackie could hear the numbers in 500 dollar increments until someone bid ten thousand dollars. The room fell silent as Dr. Jones asked “any more bids?” Jackie was now someone’s property. A tall black man walked up to the podium to claim his prize. Jackie watched as he walked up to her and a fear overcame her. “Jackie, control yourself” Jackie thought to herself. She reasoned that although she did not consider herself racist, there weren’t a lot of black people in the small Midwestern town in which she grew up. “How will I get it home” the man asked in what Jackie surmised was an African accent. “Don’t worry” replied Dr. Jones, we will arrange for her to be shipped in a crate and delivered by air. Will, standing behind Jackie and holding the leash whispered to Jackie “looks like you’re going to Africa, too bad for a small white girl like you. He’s a world famous sadist. You’re in for a good time.” The African then asked “Can I try her out myself?” Dr. Jones replied “our facility is at your disposal.” As he walked up to Jackie Will offered the African the leash. “I have no need of that” he scoffed. The African was at least twice Jackie’s size and she looked up at the massive man as he approached. Jackie was shocked as he reached out and grabbed her left nipple with his right hand and pulled hard in the direction of the equipment. Jackie didn’t really follow but was dragged by her nipple and the intense pain that was being applied. Not surprisingly, the intense pain was reinterpreted as pleasure and Jackie moaned from the orgasm she experienced from that pain. Jackie was led to the spanking horse and pushed over it. Sam fastened her hands while her new owner fastened her ankles. Jackie heard the crowd gasp and she looked to the left and saw that the African naked from the waist down. There was the largest penis Jackie could ever imagine. He motioned to Sam to get him the bull whip hanging on the wall. He took three steps back and cracked the whip across Jackie’s back and ass. The pain at first was excruciating but by the time he took another stroke Jackie was in the throws of another orgasm. Jackie felt pressure against her labia already sore from the experiments of the day and then with an impaling force felt her vagina fill up like nothing over the previous day was able to do. “There, I am done” Jackie heard in the African accent. As Jackie was released from her shackles she heard Dr. Jones instruct Sam to prepare Jackie for transport.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #203
xXScarlettezXx

omg..that was intense...i just started reading this story a few days ago..it was capitvating...it would be so nice if sam were to rescue her..just saying. Your an awesome writer thankyou for your hard work....
xXScarlettezXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #204
slut4use

Omg I really want Sam to come and save her!!! I've grown to love sam and I would love to see that happen
slut4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #205
shhhh

I'm glad there was another update but I'm impatient for more. What happened Jack?

Spoiler:
Feel free to pm me.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:43 AM   #206
jjprocks

you have to write more or i will go insane no joke
jjprocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #207
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

I'm going to finish it up soon. Law school takes up so much of my time.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:18 AM   #208
kameo

Talking Hehe

Still waiting... But it was very good one.
kameo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 12:55 AM   #209
you_know_who

Heart

This is the best story I've read on here but now I've caught up! Please update soon this is such a huge cliffhanger!
you_know_who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:23 AM   #210
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Unfinished or more to cum! Thanks for your efforts.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk