Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-31-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Lightbulb ♥ Find a story - POST YOUR STORY BLURB / SUMMARY HERE

Post your story Blurb / Summary here (example book rear cover)

Say what your story is about. Remember to include,
  • If your story has been completed or on going,
  • If it contains adult material or suitable for all ages
  • A link to the story for interested people to read.
Your blurb should be approx 100-150 words, not to long that people fail to read

Please do NOT post anything other than story info/blurb on this thread. 1 post per person for each story.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 06-08-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Rachie for this post:
Old 05-31-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Story Title / Link
Strip Poker with a Twist -- ♥ CLICK HERE ♥

Story Status
COMPLETED

Content
Some Adult R18 Content

My first work of art based .

A group of friends (Male & Female) are blackmailed to play Strip Poker. Their rules are very different from the usual Strip Poker rules and many exciting things take place. Who will be the Winner of the exciting game and what will the losers have to perform.

After the game has finished the excitement has only just begun and many more action packed messy, revealing truths and dares take place. Most chapter ending are designed to leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you CUMMING back for more. The story also contains many user interactions along the way, including Puzzles, Riddles, Word Games, Quizzes and much more. Can you solve the mysteries before they unroll?

WARNING STORY CONTAINS – some Rated 18 content Read at your own discretion

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 06-08-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Story Title
Targeting the Ignored CLICK HERE

Status
On-going

Content
Some inappropriate content for those under 18.

Catherine Xardin is entering her senior year of high school and she's been coined over the past three years as the true slut of her school. Of course she wasn't turned that way over night. Before she started high school, she found herself being under the control of her Mistress, and best friend, Kayla King.

Kayla has molded Catherine into the slut she is today, but as she's ending high school and Kayla is moving onward to college, will their long-distance relationship last? Kayla gives Catherine one last task, and quite possibly the hardest task that Catherine has ever been given in order to continue being Kayla's slave. Will Catherine be able to complete this difficult task and continue serving under Mistress Kayla when high school is over?

The link to the story is in my signature.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)

Last edited by Rachie; 05-31-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Heart

Story Title / Link
Anabelle's Surprise CLICK HERE

Story Status
On going

Content
While it does contain some adult themes I am not very good at conveying these in a great extent of detail, so for the most part it is suitable for most though I would place a cautionary +16/17 rating on the later part of the story which is yet to come.

This is in its core a romance based around a fetish/ dom/sub relationship. While it does not contain the high quantities of sexual activities that would be seen in other stories on the site it is, I feel, a heart touching story following the relationship of a submissive and a dominant, not only in their present forms but also the story of how they met several years previous.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 05-31-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:33 PM   #5
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Story Title / Link
The Tomboy -- ✖✖ CLICK HERE

Story Status
Complete for now.

Content
Girl/girl, some Adult R18 Content

Kate is relatively new in town, unsure about herself, but definitely wants Katie. Too shy to approach the girl herself - or openly admit that she likes both boys and girls - Kate happily finds herself thrust into a situation that makes things more interesting...

WARNING
Story contains some Rated 18 content. Read at your own discretion.

Last edited by Leopard; 05-31-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:34 PM   #6
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Cousin T or D

Just want to say - like the idea Rachie!
Title - Cousin T or D - CLICK HERE
Story Status - Twenty One chapters down, who knows how many left!
Content - Nudity, humiliation, and sexual language. Sexual and content to be added as well as (maybe!) a little slave/master/cfnm

James is spending two weeks with his cousins. On the first night his two female cousins and their two friend start up a game of truth or dare, which turns into strip poker. How far will it go?

Last edited by Rachie; 05-31-2011 at 01:45 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Story Title / Link

★ Dylan and Connor: The Innocence Factor ☆
- Click here!

Story Status

IN PROGRESS

Content

Contains: LOTS of guy on guy content; sex; kissing; dating; lovey dovey stuff ;3.

The Innocence factor follows 2 main characters, me and Connor (provides all the real life attributes) through our cute, kiddy-like adventures that happen so often. The base of the story is fiction, taking you through set-ups, double dates, and a world where EVERYONE (exaggeration) is gay/bi. However, besides sexuality, all character attributes ARE NON-FICTION, and even features a real life gay kid besides us two, one of my best friends, Tommy.

This isn't a story for horny little lurkers who want some sort of erotic content every single day. Updates are quite slow, but I try to make them worth your while. This story is for guys and girls that want a little more lovey and a little less sexxxy.

Before you read this, it is highly suggested that you read "Dylan and Connor: The Feeling's Mutual", which is the COMPLETELY non-fiction story of how we met. The link can be found in my signature.

Connor's profile - Connor xX (Also found in sig) <3

If you read and you like, DON'T LURK >;O

Love y'all,

Dylsterr

Last edited by Dylan xX; 05-31-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Dylan xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
NoraazXD

Story Title / Link
4 Boys Sleepover - CLICK HERE

Story Status
In progress

Content
Contains inappropriate content, and is primarily m/m

Joe, Mike, Sam and Tom are four boys who have known each other since childhood. However, as they become more aware of their sexualities, and how it can change, they become closer than ever before through experimentation and truth or dare. Although it does contain graphic detail (enough to get one through a wank, or so I'd like to think :P), I strive to keep the story well written and away from repetitive sex scenes.

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 PM   #9
Gamers

I think most people would agree that in the beginning of the story "Chopper down" it sucked. Well im pulling it back from the grave, and this time theres more kick butt action, hardcore fights, romantic love seanse (i just spent 2 minutes trying to spell that, but you know what i mean), intense "other" seanse (bah i hate that word with a passion). Right now is were the crap stops and the action begins. Right now, starting from were it last stopped, is were the writting gets good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the future, a war envelopes the world. From it emerge four main armies. Skullen- the cruelest, most rutheless fighters there are. Crone- The home base of our hero himself, while fighting for the greater good, this army has a great lack in discipline and organization. Granger- An decently organized military, but its politics have recently gotten in the way of its ability to fight with new rules of engement and laws of interogation being passed. And finally, there is Matea- Extremely organized and even more strict, it is rumored that a regular shock malitia unit could fire completely sinconyzed.
Now in a war were survivors are rare, when brandon is captured after his chopper is downed, he must escape his captives as he suffers constant flashbacks of the night before. Can he figure out what happened the night before to cause the crash? Will be free of his captors? Will he become another mutalated body along with the countless others in the costly war?
The only way to find out is to read.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49113
Gamers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #10
pm90

Color Wheel The Red Rover Project

Story Title/Link
The Red Rover Project: ->CLICK HERE<-

Status
Ongoing

Content
*This story contains depictions of nudity, sensuality, sexuality, and sexual conduct. May also contain brief descriptions of non-dare related violence and abuse, as well as illegal activity. I intend to keep this story well out of the R18+ section, however reader discretion is still advised.*

In a hidden underground facility, one of the world's wealthiest inventors is conducting a mysterious and secretive study of human nature. Hundreds of teenagers have volunteered to have all of their personal memories erased in order to participate, and they live in segregated groups with minimal interaction and zero contact with the outside world.

When some of the Project's Subjects discover how to sneak around their underground prison at night, however, everything begins to change.

I am a maker. A creator. A craftsman. A Jack-of-All-Trades, apprentice of many; master of none.

I live my life the way I want. I've tried it other ways, but it just doesn't work.

Live your life the way you want, not the way you think you should want. It's cliche, but it really is the truth.

Clear Skies,
~pm

The Red Rover Project: A getDare Sci-Fi

Dratini, my very own pet dragon worm. Jealous?
pm90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pm90 for this post:
Old 06-05-2011, 07:13 AM   #11
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Story: An Innocence Lost (Completed)

Rating: I would give it an 18+ only... there is some (but not too extreme) adult material.

A link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66666

Basically, this story is a sleepover fantasy written from my point of view. It blends stuff that really did happen with a few things that are still fantasies. I won't ever tell you which parts are which.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #12
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan

The story of Ben and Evan is that of two boys who begin as college roommates yet become so much more. Like all young companions, they experience many up and downs as their relationship evolves. Along the way, each must choose between truthfulness or daringness, dominance or submission, rivalry or lovemaking, and others or themselves. Though it is not the only focus, sexual content will certainly be found throughout, particularly (though not exclusively) involving intimacy between males. While reader interest remains, updates to the ongoing saga of Ben and Evan will continue to be published frequently for quite some time.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #13
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Story title/Link
Blackmailing younger sister

Content
Extreme adult material (BDSM) - strictly for 18+
Story Codes (Theme tags): M/f, blackmail, domestic, education, humiliation, oral, punishment, spanking, exhibition, Young, teen, toys

Synopsis
15 years old blonde school girl is blackmailed by her step brother as his sex toy. He needs more than her pretty body. He needs a complete submission of his younger sister and lot more… Will she accept her life as a slave to her elder brother? She has no other choice!

Last edited by yours_slave; 06-20-2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: add more information
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:39 PM   #14
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Flag Blue Onioni

Story Title / Link

Click Here

Story Status

In Progress

Content
(MxM)

Tommy Brown comes from the top of the top, the elite of the business world. He has always got what he wants when he wants it, he has never had a single upset in his life. He lives his parents mansion in the countryside. However he does have one thing that he is unsure of, his sexuality. As his parents have left him home alone for the summer holidays Tommy finds the time to grow closer to his friends and test his new feelings. However as this happens, he experiences something more; love. As a feeling that Tommy has never experienced before, he now finds the disastrous effects it can have first hand.

What he experiences.....You will have to read to find out.

Last edited by Kewai; 09-24-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #15
wme

Story- FANTASY: Step-Sister and Babysitter
Status- On Going
Little to no inappropriate content for those under 18

What happens to a nerd when his dad gets married to an owner of a secret remake of a playboy mansion? He forgets his underwear and lives the remainder of an entire week dressed as a girl do to a regulation of building rules error. Brian a.k.a. Ashlyn, Beth, and Becky go on a life changing adventure in the one and only mega mansion so big, even Richie Rich would stare at it in raw awesomeness.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk