Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
hoodison

Default My Sister is a Dickgirl

Okay, i found a similar story on the net a few months back, but i lost it when i changed computer, so i thought i'd attempt to re-write it as i cant seem to find it anywhere again.

So yeah, this is based on another story, but will probably be different in a few places (just in case you've already read it).

Chapter One:

This time I knew I was in trouble. The look on my big sister's face made it clear that I was dead meat. I wasn't going to give up without a fight though.

We crashed onto the bed and wrestled like mad, grunting and growling like a couple of crazy animals. It lasted a few minutes before she distracted me with a charley horse and pinned me to the mattress. We were both panting for breath and I was suddenly very aware of her boobs pressing against my back as she held me down. It was a good thing I was on my stomach. The grappling match had left me with a painfully stiff hard-on, embarrassing but not terribly unusual. A gentle breeze could often make me hard those days. Acting tired, I relaxed and pretended to give up. I planned on trying to throw her off when she moved up to administer the standard thwacking, but she stayed laying on top of me and didn't move.

Afraid that she was thinking up some new and even worse punishment, I quickly flipped myself over on the bed and almost succeeded at knocking her to the floor. She squealed and shoved me back down, hopping up to sit on my chest with her thighs locked around my head. Her leg had brushed against my crotch as she moved up, and to my surprise she suddenly reached back and grabbed my dick through my pants.

"I thought I felt a little pin-prick," she said, grinning evilly down at me.

"Shut up," was my witty comeback.

"Make me."

I struggled to push her off but her knees had a death grip on my head, squeezing down around it like a nutcracker. Still grinning, she reached down and started unbuttoning her fly.

"I think you need to see what a real one looks like," she said, her voice quieter but no less malevolent.

I winced, afraid to look as she pulled out her cock.

This was *soooo* not right. I could already imagine the many years of therapy that were lying in wait for me. Still, I couldn’t help but look. She had some trouble getting it out, and when she finally succeeded it was obvious why. She was just as hard as I was. Seeing a rigid penis sticking out from the fly of a teenage girl sitting on your chest is an experience that's not easy to describe, especially when that girl is your sister and you realize that her dick is bigger than your own. I found myself staring up at it in in a state of mild shock. It wasn't bad as far as PENISes go I guess; it was maybe five inches long and looked really smooth and clean. It was also, though I hate to admit it, almost *cute.*

She pinned my hands to the bed and looked down at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Her cheeks were turning a hot red colour like she was blushing. I expected her to slap me with it or something, but she just sat there with her dick pointing slightly down at my face. My heart was hammering in my chest, and I suddenly realized that I was getting really turned on. There were so many things wrong here that it was hard to keep track. And it was about to get even worse.

Cassie's grin had faded, replaced with an expression of I wasn't sure what. Her face was suddenly serious and her boobs were rising and falling with her breathing. Her cock hung stiffly only a few inches away, aiming almost directly for my mouth.

"Suck it," she said quietly, almost in a whisper.

I stared at her dick for a moment, not sure exactly what I wanted to do. I'd never even thought about trying something like this before, but...

Without even fully realizing I was doing it, I lifted my head up and gave her cock a little lick. It smelled like the body wash she used and didn't really taste like anything. Not bad so far. I took the head between my lips and gave it a few experimental sucks. It felt warm and very stiff. Cassie gasped and leaned down over me, pushing herself further into my mouth. I started sucking harder and took as much as I could, feeling it twitch every time the head nudged against my throat. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, but the way she was gasping and panting led me to believe that she liked it. She was gripping my hands so tight it almost hurt. Suddenly her whole body tensed up, and before I knew what was happening there was a sudden gush of warm, salty liquid in my mouth. She let out a low groan as her cock jumped again, pumping out more of her stuff. It tasted kind of gross. I guess I could have pulled my head away, but I think I was too stunned to move. For some reason I hadn’t expected her to cum the same way a boy did.

After a few more squirts, Cassie’s body relaxed and she slowly rolled off me. She sat at the edge of the bed and looked at me for a second, then suddenly stood up and ran out of the room. Not sure what else to do, I went to the bathroom to spit the stuff out. I rinsed my mouth, feeling ashamed as I realized I was still hard as a rock. It was all very confusing. Did this mean I was gay? I walked to Cassie's room and stopped outside the door. I could hear the sound of quiet sobbing from inside. I didn't know what I should do. I wasn't even sure why she was crying. The situation was just too fucking weird. I went back to my room to fire up my Xbox and tried to forget about it for a while. It didnt work.

Sooo, that was my first chapter. what do you guys think?
hoodison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
maxim
Account Banned

So your sister had a cock? I'm really confused watch your spelling and work on your paragraphing but otherwise it's a great story!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
hoodison

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim View Post
So your sister had a cock?
*ahem* its fiction.

Its a story about a dude (me - but fiction, remember), that has a sister, who happens to have a cock.

that about sums it up i think.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
maxim
Account Banned

This is the stupidess idea in the world!!!
Maybe you should but a gender change or redo about what your thinking about it!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
coolio5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim View Post
This is the stupidess idea in the world!!!
Maybe you should but a gender change or redo about what your thinking about it!
easy on him dude, this could be good. I'll admit its different and a little (well actually a lot) creepy, but hey most things on this site are...

i'm looking forward to the next post, mainly so we can find out why she has a dick (cuz thats not really normal).

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

You're one to talk maxim. You're nagging him about spelling and you can even spell the word stupidest; it has two t's in it and last I checked the word put starts with the letter p. Personally I didn't notice any spelling errors or paragraphing problems. I suppose if I printed it out and went over it with a fine tooth comb I could find some but yeah. Although a lot of people would normally be weirded out by a story with a shemale in it, I wasn't. That may just be me being bi, and I'm not saying that I would make love with a tranny. The content is interesting, didnt' notice any real errors, I think it has the potential to be a good story if people would stop being so quick to judge just because they don't like something. There is only one thing I could suggest and that was add some more details into it. Like what do the brother and sister look like. Personally, I would like to see you continue this and look forward to reading it if you choose to pursue it.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
MasFresco

Jeeze Maxim, way to be open minded. I myself an a big fan of Futa. Story sounds good so far.

Limits: Anything. I don't do dares. I only enjoy reading creative ideas.
MasFresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn
Default frankly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
You're one to talk maxim. You're nagging him about spelling and you can even spell the word stupidest; it has two t's in it and last I checked the word put starts with the letter p. Personally I didn't notice any spelling errors or paragraphing problems. I suppose if I printed it out and went over it with a fine tooth comb I could find some but yeah. Although a lot of people would normally be weirded out by a story with a shemale in it, I wasn't. That may just be me being bi, and I'm not saying that I would make love with a tranny. The content is interesting, didnt' notice any real errors, I think it has the potential to be a good story if people would stop being so quick to judge just because they don't like something. There is only one thing I could suggest and that was add some more details into it. Like what do the brother and sister look like. Personally, I would like to see you continue this and look forward to reading it if you choose to pursue it.
For the most part I agree with what komodo said. Although I am not bi the story did not creep me out at all and I thought it was an interesting idea. Not exactly my thing but still anything novel is good.
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
ctvette2003

Maybe she is a Hermaphrodite and her brother never knew it.
ctvette2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #10
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Here here!

Also: I didn't notice any spelling errors.

I think this is an interesting idea and if it's what you like, it's what you like. If you wish to pursue it, I'd like to read more.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
Duckers

Quote:
especially when that girl is your sister and you realize that her dick is bigger than your own
What guy wouldn't get a complex from that?
Duckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #12
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

I, like most above, am intrigued by this story. I really am looking forward to how this will continue because I find that stories, like this one, that are different than the norm turn out to be amazing hits! However, I'd like to see where this story will go after the first couple additions.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:13 AM   #13
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

dude this is so crazy... but its a good story. i likes it. KEEP ON WRITING!

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:14 AM   #14
hoodison

Thanks for comments guyssss :3

Chapter Two:

Cassie avoided me for almost a week. I didn't know if she was disgusted with me or just ashamed of what had happened. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I knew that I didn't want things to stay weird between us forever. That weekend I waited until mom had gone to bed and then went down the hall to Cassie's room. I could see a faint light coming from underneath the door so I knew she was probably awake. I knocked softly.

"Cassie?"

There was a moment of silence. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

Another pause, but shorter this time. "Okay."

I went in and closed the door behind me. Cassie was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing only a bra and a pair of boxers. It looked like she'd been reading a book. My eyes immediately locked on her boobs. They were pretty big and were pushing out of the top of her bra like she was starting to outgrow it. I forced myself to look up at her eyes, but she wasn't looking at me. Neither of us said anything for a few moments.

"Uh, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for, um?" I trailed off, not sure how I should finish. There wasn't exactly a Hallmark message for this kind of thing.

Cassie finally looked up at me, looking shocked. "*You're* sorry? Jesus." She got up and gave me an awkward hug. It was my turn to feel a bit surprised. She hadn't hugged me in years. I'd been more expecting her to scream and maybe throw something. I could feel her boobs pushing firmly against my chest, and it was starting to have an effect on me. My shorts suddenly felt much tighter.

"It wasn't your fault. I made you do it." She said, her head restling lightly on my shoulder. "Do you hate me?"

"No." I didn't. In fact, hugging her like this was making me feel warm and lightheaded.

"Good." She pulled away with a smile, but her smile quickly faded as she looked down and noticed my hard-on though my shorts.

"God, you are such a perv." She punched me on the chest and walked back to her bed.

"Yeah, well, so are you." I said, then as she turned back to glare at me I quickly lunged in and yanked her boxers down around her knees. Cassie shrieked and tried to hide herself as she reached to pull them up. I was still able to get a pretty good look. She didn't have much hair on her crotch. Her dick was semi-hard and I could see that she had a small set of balls hanging down below it. It was pretty weird seeing a package on the body of a sixteen year old girl, but I was starting to get used to weird things.

"You are *so* dead!" She growled.

I decided to make a pre-emptive strike while she was still dealing with her underwear. I tackled her backwards onto the bed, managing to gain the upper hand as she kicked and growled at me. After a quick but frenzied struggle I was able to flip her onto her stomach and pin her hands.

Resting my weight on top of her, I started wondering what I could do to embarrass her and pay her back a little. The fact that I'd managed to pin her on her own bed while she was half-naked was probably pretty humiliating by itself. I wasn't in much of a hurry to decide. Rare victories like this needed to be savored. Also, her butt was rubbing against me as she tried to push me off, and it felt kinda good.

"Let go!" She twisted underneath me and I felt my dick slip between the cheeks of her ass. It lay trapped between us, pointed up at the small of her back.

Sometimes I called her 'Assie' because her rear end was kinda big, but mostly just because the name pissed her off. Right now though it was nothing to joke about. Her boxers were only covering her ass halfway and the warmth and softness of her butt was feeling really good even through my shorts. I had an idea that I shouldn't be doing this, it seemed almost like rape. It was the only position I could keep her down in though, and I knew that the second I let up she would kill me.

Just then I noticed that she'd mostly stopped struggling. She was still twisting around a little but it didn't seem like she was trying very hard to knock me off. Mostly it was just making my dick rub against her ass even more. After a few moments it dawned on me that she might be doing it on purpose. I'm normally a bit quicker on the uptake, but the idea that Cassie could somehow *want* me to dry hump her butt just seemed crazy.

Crazy or not, it was starting to feel pretty damn nice. I decided to risk seeing if I could make it even better. She didn't move as I let one of her hands go and worked my shorts open. I pulled her boxers down a little more, then moved back into place with my dick laying on her naked butt. I noticed quickly that the feel of skin on skin was much, much better. I moved my hips a little so that my cock rubbed slowly back and forth on the crack of her ass. I didn't know if this was what actual sex was like, but it felt awesome.

I got so lost in the sensations of pushing against her butt that I didn't realize I was about to cum until it was already happening. I couldn't move, or even think as my stuff started launching out all over her back. I'd played with myself plenty of times, but this was the most intense cum I'd ever had. I moved off of her when it finally stopped, suddenly feeling ashamed of myself. Cassie's back and shoulders were streaked and messy with my sperm. Not seeing anything else to clean up with, I used my shorts to mop it up. She was still laying there quietly like she had been the whole time. The only way I knew she was even alive was from her steady breathing.

I sat back on the bed, unable to keep from staring at her butt. There was just something about the curves of her hips and ass that was really hot. If I hadn't already known she was 'different,' there would have been no way to tell from this angle. Acting on a sudden urge, I reached over and gently squeezed her ass with both hands. I kinda expected her to yell at me, but all I heard was something that sounded like a quiet moan. Wondering how far she would let me explore, I slowly pushed her cheeks apart until I could see her little pink butthole. It looked clean and was glistening slightly with sweat. Feeling strangely drawn to it, I moved my hand down and rubbed it lightly with my thumb. She gasped and I felt her jump a little, but she didn't say anything or push me away. I rubbed it again, then took my hand away and stood up. Maybe she liked me touching her butt, but I had no idea what I was supposed to do down there.

Cassie rolled over on her back and looked at me. Her dick was very stiff and lying back against her stomach, the tip all shiny and wet-looking. I could see the shapes of her nipples poking against her bra. She just laid there watching me as I sat down next to her and put my hand around her cock.

I started moving my hand slowly up and down, noticing how soft the skin felt despite how stiff it was. Even her dick seemed girly. I was thinking about sucking it a little when she suddenly moaned and raised her hips. I instinctively pumped a little harder as I saw a thick white jet of cum shoot out over my hand and land on her stomach. She kept flexing her hips as a few more spurts came out, then she fell limp with a long sigh. The sight of her cumming had made my own cock fully hard again. She saw it sticking up as I stood to wipe off my hand and her stomach. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Go to bed, Knob," she said, tugging her boxers back up. "Just remember that I owe you a beating." She grinned evilly and I made a hasty exit before she decided to make good on it.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #15
myself21

This is so hott.

16/m/ny
myself21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk