Old 08-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
Lsub739
Baby Member

Default Help

Hi...im new and not very confident about what i should be looking for really, all i know is that i have this desire to be dominated/controlled/saved/looked after. Im a 26 yr old female and ive struggled with these feelings for years and im ready for the next step..... x
Lsub739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
abdwb
getDare Sweetheart

Well, what are your interests? What are your limits (things you know you won't do?)
abdwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
fieldman

I'm guessing you've read 50 Shades of Grey?
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #4
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsub739 View Post
Hi...im new and not very confident about what i should be looking for really, all i know is that i have this desire to be dominated/controlled/saved/looked after. Im a 26 yr old female and ive struggled with these feelings for years and im ready for the next step..... x

Lsub739... Welcome to getdare.com.

It's a wonderful thing to know that you're interested in taking the next step into what may very well be one of the most passionate thing you ever do. It is for me

In order for you to take this lifestyle in the right direction, you need to discover several different aspect (in no particular order) such as: What kind of slave you are, what you should look for in a Master, what are your likes and limits, what's the difference between a soft limit and a hard limit, how to be taken seriously, and MOST importantly is this lifestyle right for you?

What kind of slave are you?
This question is something I often ask subs who are first discovering their role as a slave. When asking yourself this, think of your single most passionate desire that you desire most as a slave. After you have done so, then consider yourself being that of which you love. If it's being tied up, then you may be a bondage slave, if it's pain you're into then you may be a pain slave, if you're most into showing yourself off, then you may be an exebitionist slave... the list goes on. This may not be the most important thing to do, but when I discover a sub who want's to be dominated whom has a label themselves as to what type of slave they are, I can instantly know where to focus a good majority of my efforts on. (Master's serve the slaves just as much as the slaves serve the Master's. Something important to understand, but we will talk about that at another time.)

What you should look for in a Master?
Taking in account that there are A LOT of children on this website who pose as "Masters" its important you discover the right people to whom you should focus your attention too. And when I say children, I don't just mean age, I am also taking in consideration, the maturity level. You don't want to find someone who is just wants you to get their little weiner hard. What I mean by that is, you don't want to find someone who will be online only to see you naked via picture/cam. That is not what the lifestyle is about, and may very well lead you going down a path of blackmail in which may completely ruin your experience in this lifestyle for good. What you do want, is to find a Master who shows potential, experience, and maturity. (I don't mean to be arrogant here at any account) but consider some of the posting I've done and compare it to which you see others. I am sure you can discover a fine line in whom are more credible to be portrayed as a proper Master. This website does cater to a lot of great Doms, in whom I've spoken to personally. If you never been a slave to a Master before, then I highly suggest you find someone who is well experienced and educated on the lifestyle for a first time Master.

What are your like and limits?
Something that ALL SLAVES should understand. Now it's completely fine for a slave to not know what her limits are when she first becomes involved with a Master. It's NOT okay for a Master to assume a slave doesn't have any limits, just because she hasn't discovered any yet. A limit is something that you will not cross the line for under any circumstance, hence the name. If you're not sure what your limits are, then you should find a well educated yourself or consolidate with a well educated Master to help you discover what your limits are. Heres a tip... The best way to discover a limit, is to not experience it.

I apologize, but I've run out of time (work). There's so much more that I could educate you on. However, I sincerely hope you have discovered something fruitful from the little bit that I did talk about. If you got any other questions, your always welcome to ask via posting or PMing me. There's also some fantastic stickys about this very topic.

All the best,
Gin.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk