Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
itzlinc25

Default Nude outdoor tanning

One of my most fond memories..

It was summer and I was living very close to the beach so I found an opportunity to test out one of my beloved fantasies (exhibitionism). But first, a little about myself - I was 24 (26 now), with a nice, tall athletic body, and a good crisp tan. There were many beaches near me and the most popular one was usually swamped with people. However if you took some time to explore, you would have found some nice secluded areas. Just a short 10 minute drive to a sort of mixture between a beach and national park and you were completely isolated due to rocks, trees, and other things. The roads weren't paved either so I guess that caused many tourists to turn back. One particular day I felt like exploring so I grabbed my shorts, a beach towel, my car, and off I went.

The entire area felt like a maze with lots of turns, forks in the road and narrow paths but was still somewhat accessible for cars. Along the way I ran into 2-3 other people but the further I went, the more isolated it got. Eventually I reach the very end, a sort of peninsula like area. I parked, got out of the car, and followed a random zigzag like trail to what I could only assume was the beach. Great success! It looked emptied for miles with the exception of some boats miles off the shore. I laid out my towel, took another glance around, and stripped to my birthday suit.

My heart was pounding. Initially, I checked my surroundings every 2-3 seconds but as more time passed, I became more relaxed and just drifted off into ecstasy. About an hour in, I felt a nice, warm tan and went out by the ocean to splash some water in my face. The feeling was amazing. By then, it was midday and the sun really started blazing so as I was walking back to my beach towel, the sand started burning my feet. I regret leaving my sandals in the car but being completely exposed in the wild just felt more natural. As I laid down, my dick jumped pointing straight up. I tried forcing it down but this only made me more horny. I decided I had to act. By then the heat was just too excessive so I began to look for some shade. Leaving my shorts by my towel, I ran back to my car on tiptoes and crossed the still empty unpaved road to where the trees were.

I was now stepping on cool grass, dirt, and twigs. The feeling was amazing and the fact that I was completely naked also made me feel very good. I ventured further and further into the park where the trees were excessively dense. I figured this was a good of a place as any. I started jacking off. Slowly at first then rigorously. I was on the brink of orgasm but stopped. I didn't want this feeling to be over so soon so I waited for my dick to become flaccid again before starting over. I repeated this process several times as I squatted down bare foot on bare earth. Eventually I couldn't control it any longer and exploded quite possibly the biggest load ever. Feeling relaxed I walked back to get my clothes and drove home.

That's it. Hope y'all enjoyed it. The experience played out a little better than the writing. Ever since then, I wanted to try it again but haven't had much time with work/school/etc. Really thinking about attempting it again but this time with a girl into those types of fetishes / adventures.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to itzlinc25 for this post:
Old 09-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #2
LollypopKing

Send a message via Yahoo to LollypopKing

Excellent story. These are the kinds of things you can only experience completely by yourself. Wish I had a beach near me....

Advertisements
Kink Talk