Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-24-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
shockwave
Baby Member

Default A Tale Of Dastardly Parents: A Day At The Beach

This story takes place when I was 11. It was the night before we were going to the beach and me and my younger brother were both very excited, we had only been one time before so we had been looking forward to this outing from the moment of its conception. The beach we were going was only a couple hours away but for me and my brother that was too long, so we started discussing ways we could save time. I then cam up with the idea that I should just get out of bed in the morning, put on my swimming trunks and just go in them. We all thought it was a funny idea but my parents must have really liked it as the next thing they said was "well, why don't you"?

"What, really"? I said.

"Yeah, it would be funny and the first thing you will end up doing is get changed into your trunks when you get there any way".

"Okay then, I will".

So it was decided that I would spend the 2 hour car journey in my trunks, my parents said they would pack a towel and some clothes for me to put on for when we were heading home.

I was woken in the morning at about half 6 to an already (unusually) nice British day. I went downstairs in my pyjamas and had breakfast, after we all finished I went upstairs, got changed into my trunks and we got in the car and off we went.

The car ride was fine, I had made sure to use the bathroom right before we left so that I wouldn't need to use it on the way. We did stop at a motorway services so that my brother could for a pee but I just stayed in the car with my Mum.

We arrived at the sunny beach and we had a great time. Both me and my brother spent the entire day in our swimming trunks as we were going to even before the discussion the night before, that's why I didn't notice what my parents had done until it came time to go.

We got to the car and my parents handed me and my brother our towels and a plastic bag. We wrapped ourselves in our respective towels, took off our trunks and put them in the bag and handed it to our parents. They then handed my brother the bag with his clothes in and he began getting dressed. I then looked to my parents, hand outstretched, ready to receive my clothes. My Dad started searching through all the stuff in the boot, then turned to me and said "Sorry Son, seems like we forgot to bring your clothes".

"What"?!?! I replied.

"We just must have forgotten to put them in, easy mistake to make" He said with a suspicious smile on his face.

"Well what am I supposed to do then"?

"You will have to just ride home like that" He said, still with the smile.

So there I was, naked with just a towel around me as we drove down the motorway. It was then, as I was thinking about the events of the day, that it suddenly dawned on me that I couldn't remember using the bathroom at all that day. My body then thanked my brain for remembering that and a few minuets later, I really needed to pee. Not wanting to enter a services dressed as I was I decided just to hold it in until we got home. At this point we were only half an hour into the journey home, and ten minuets later and a sign saying 'next services: 5 miles', that I confessed to needing to pee.

We pulled into the services and parked, everyone started getting out of the car but I remained still.

"You can't go to the bathroom if you don't get out of the car" My Farther said.

"I'm not going in there like this" I replied.

"Well there are only two options, either you go in there -"

"I'm not going in there like this" I interrupted and reiterated.

You see, going in there would be bad enough wearing just a towel but I knew for a fact that my brother without a doubt try to rip my towel off me. There was to guarantee of his success but I couldn't risk it.

"Fine then, I will be back in a bit with another solution" My Farther replied.

So my Mum and Brother got back in the car and my Dad went off into the services. He came back a couple of minuets later with a bag. He got in the car, passed me the bag and I looked inside. It was a small pack of Drynites pyjama pants.

I looked at my Farther and said "I can't wear these"

"You can't pee in the car park, so it is either those or inside. At least you won't be naked"

Reluctantly I agreed, I slipped one on and let it all go. As soon as I was done I took it back off and put it in the plastic bag the pack was in, I would rather be naked than be in one of those.

So about an hour and 20 minuets we arrived home, I got out of the car and headed straight for the front door. I stood there for a few seconds before I was beckoned back over to the car by my parents, they wanted me to put the bag with the pyjama pant in. I walked over and collected it from the car and started to walk round the back to the wheelie bin. It was at the point that I had made a fatal mistake, I had grown complacent. I had one had holding the bag and the other loosely grasping the towel just to keep it in place. This was when my Brother came up behind me, grabbed the back of my towel and yanked. As soon as I knew what he had done I turned around to watch my towel go flying over my Brothers head and land a few meters away from me.

For a moment I panicked and froze before quickly realising what had happened. I dropped the bag and quickly covered myself with my hands. My towel had landed next to my parents and thankfully they were feeling kind in that instant, so my Dad picked up the towel and threw it to me. It almost went completely over my head and I had to jump up and catch it with both hands. After I had recovered myself I threw the pyjama pant in the bin and by this point my parents had unlocked the door. I ran in and upstairs and got dressed.

The End.

Thanks for reading, if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to post them bellow.
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk