Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-17-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
crazyeight

Default Sister's party

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this site. Please feel free to give suggestions for how the story should go!
The main character is Alex: a sophmore boy in high school
And his sister: Danielle, a senior girl in high school
The story begins during spring break

Chapter 1:
"Alex! Danielle!" My parents called us down from our bedrooms.
When we arrived down stairs, they were standing at the front door with suitcases. I had completely forgot, my parents deemed us responsible enough to be alone this spring break and were heading to florida to visit our grandparents
"We'll see you guys in a week," they called as they stepped into a taxi. We waved and they left

"So what now?" I asked Danielle. This was the first time we had been left alone, I knew she was ready to have at least some friends over.
"Party time," she said with a wink and started going back up the stairs. It was about 4pm, she told me people would be over starting at 6 and told me to get the house ready, put valuables away and food out. It took me about 20 Minutes to do everything she had asked me to and the house was ready to go.

I knew the party would be good, my sister was one of the most popular people at the school, all the guys loved her too. At about 5:15, she finally came back down, she was wearing a tiny red dress which hugged her body and went about 1/3 down her thigh. "Hey Alex," she said. "Whatever anyone asks you to do tonight, do it, okay?" I asked what she meant and she explained "I mean if someone asks you to get them a drink or change the song, do it, make sure this is fun for all the guests. Even if they ask you to get naked, you're gonna do it." Before I had a chance to protest, she added "just remember, you do this for me, I've got some hot friends who may do some things for you. Go put on some nice clothes then answer the door for anyone coming in." She walked into the kitchen and I went to get dressed.

I walked back downstairs and my sister's best friends, Jesse and Candace were both sitting on the couch with her. They were both wear small black dresses which were very tight and I felt myself getting slightly hard. Candace had a devilish smile and asked me to come pick something up for her. I walked towards her and bent down to retrieve. As I did so, she slapped me hard on the ass. "Oops" she said. They burst out laughing as I felt a hand print forming on my ass. The doorbell rang soon after, still confused from my previous interaction, I went and answered it. About 15 people flooded in
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to crazyeight for this post:
Old 05-18-2014, 12:41 AM   #2
dickface

I like it, great start and I'm excited to hear more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:30 AM   #3
sagivfer

I think it would be a great story. Love it so far.
sagivfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:27 AM   #4
Nwbie
getDare Devil

yes certainly more
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:52 PM   #5
crazyeight

Default Chapter 2:

The party seemed to peak at about 11:00pm. Every one had started to get a little drunk and there was about 70 people over.

I looked over and saw Candace and Jesse with their two other friends Claire and Sophie. Dani was off talking to a couple guys. The group of four girls were some of the hottest I had seen, they were all wearing very flattering outfits too. As I continued to look, one of them made eye contact with me and waved me over. "Hey, it's a little loud down here, do you think we could hang out in your room till the party dies down a bit?" I said of course and led them to my room. I knew these four would be staying over and I didn't think the party would be over till about 2.

I brought them upstairs and let them into my room. I was turning to leave when Jesse said "why don't you hang around? Everyone else down there is just gonna use you for stupid things anyways!" The rest of the girls concurred and I agreed to stay.
The girls chatted for a while and asked me some questions. After about 15 minutes Claire said " I know it's cliché but how about some truth or dare?" The girls agreed and they turned to me.

I had never been so excited and agreed to play very quickly. I agreed to go first and chose truth, I didn't want to be the first dared to do something. They asked me if I had ever seen a girl naked in person. I got a little embarassed and said no. They all smiled and looked at each other. "How about we make this more interesting? We'll take a coin, every time you hit tails you get to make a new rule and everytime you hit heads you have to go again." It was Candace's suggestion and when I agreed, the girls all got really excited, making me regret my decision.
Old 05-18-2014, 12:54 PM   #6
crazyeight

Hey everyone! Please give me feedback and suggestions, also, rate if you like it!
Old 05-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #7
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

this is starting out interestingly... you could be a bit more descriptive about the main characters and their motives (like why is he so obedient towards his sister) though.. but that's just my opinion... so far this can head anywhere and I like it..

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #8
issabella

i like it so far and try to make chapters longer their a little short and i agree with putITin but other than that its good and interesting so far

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:48 PM   #9
crazyeight

Default chapter 3

Candace's turn was next and she chose dare. Candace had the most amazing ass so I was ecstatic when Claire suggested we dare her to moon us. "Maybe just to your underwear, Alex already seems a little excited" giggled Jesse as she was staring at my crotch. I was starting to get a visible boner.
"He's got 4 hot girls in his bedroom, who can blame him?" Added Sophie.
"Alright well here goes nothing!" said Candace as she turned, bent over and pulled her dress up. She was wearing a thong which covered almost nothing, I had never seen a more amazing sight. After about 10 seconds I heard a camera shutter sound effect and thought that one of the girls had taken a picture of Candace's ass. She seemed to have thought the same as the show came to an end then.
"Don't worry, Candy, we just took a picture of Alex, he looked like he was in heaven! I think he might have wanted to kiss it!" Said Jesse. I got extremely embarrassed and chuckled awkwardly as the girls broke out into laugher.
"Maybe if he's good I'll let him later on," replied Candace as she winked at me. She then grabbed a coin and landed on tails. "Anytime anyone refuses a dare or truth they must strip one article of clothing." The girls decided they would change into something more 'comfortable' before continuing, though, and grabbed clothes from my sisters bedroom. They all wore skinny jeans and tight t-shirts so I didn't mind the change of clothes.

Sophie's turn came next but she chose truth. It turned out she was a virgin and had never seen a guy naked either. She flipped the coin and got heads. She chose dare this time. She was dared to take her shirt off until her next turn.

Next was Jesse's turn. She chose dare. "Go into the other room, take off your bra and panties then come back and hand them to one of us." She complied with very little thought. When she got back Candace said "just remember now if you refuse a dare you'll be half naked!" All the girls cheered. Jesse had the color fade from her face as she realized what happened, but then smiled in respect. She continued on and flipped the coin, getting heads. She chose dare again, not wanting to be boring. "Let us all slap your ass once," said Claire. She agreed and the three other girls jokingly slapped her ass. Jesse came over to me smiling "make it hurt, big guy" she said with a wink and turned around. I was slapping her through her jeans but was still excited. I wound up and my hand made light contact with her ass. "That's all you got?" She said. "I'll have to show you how it's done later!" She then walked away.

Claire was up. She chose dare and was dared to go downstairs and let any random guy grope her. Candace went with her to make sure it was done properly. When they returned, they were laughing. "Claire here picked the nerdiest looking guy, I thought he was gonna pass out or come in his pants when he touched her!" Said Candace. "I'm pretty sure he did one of those things!"said Claire with a smile. "Alright, where's that coin?" She got tails. "My rule is only dares from now on! "
Old 05-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #10
jstmefred

Default so far so good

great job so far, love to hear the rest
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #11
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I agree, your doing great keep it going.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #12
crazyeight

Default chapter 4

It was my turn again and I had no choice but to choose dare. "We dare you to strip down to your boxers!" Said Candace. "You'll stay like that, of course, no putting clothes back on!" I wasn't too worried, I'd been swimming with girls before, it was just like that, I thought. But I knew it wasn't, I was wearing tight boxer briefs and now had a hard on. I complied anyway. "Woo" cheered the girls as my shirt was removed. I had an alright body, I was reasonably muscular. "I'm liking the body, Alex" said Claire. "I can't wait till you're wearing even less" she added with a wink. My mind started racing, I was flattered but also just realized I'd probably be naked soon. But maybe so would the girls. I ended up flipping heads too and was dared to go downstairs and get 3 high fives from random people. I was so embarrassed, my hard on was clearly visible, it stuck a few inches while my boxers struggled to contain it. I hoped everyone would be too smashed to notice.

I went downstairs and the first guy I saw offered the high five, he thought I had just gotten laid! I realized this was because Jesse had left the bedroom and come down with me while he watched the whole thing. Next I went to a girl who started to laugh upon seeing my hard on. She Told me she'd give me the high five if I let her slap my bare ass. I was reluctant because I knew Jesse would be watching but I thought if her seeing my ass slapped would help this end I was okay with that. I made sure at least my sister wasn't around then pulled my underwear down in the back. When I did so she started laughing uncontrollably and I didn't know why. It turned out that I already had a hand print on my ass from Candace earlier. "You're getting really lucky tonight I see" said the girl as she slapped the other cheek. I then got a high five and went to find another person. I chose another chick Who again noticed my hard on but didn't laugh, she smiled. She pressed her hand against and after seeing my reaction, put her hand into my underwear and grasped my cock. She pulled a couple times then stopped when I had a serious sex face. She then offered the high five and added "I've always been a tease" and walked off. I went back to jesse who was laughing from all she had seen "can't wait to share this!" She said

We went back into my room and Jesse explained everything. "Can we see your ass?" The girls asked laughing. "We want to see the hand prints! " I protested but they convinced me by saying one of them would be dared to give me some pleasure if I agreed. I showed them and their laughter erupted "did I really do that?" Asked Candace. "Wow, nice ass, by the way" she added. The rest agreed and this raised my self confidence but I felt very vulnerable so naked so I pulled my underwear back up. "Damn, you got a real show, Jesse!" Said Sophie."show us that sex face! I'll put my hand in your pants!" She said and the girls laughed again.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:11 PM   #13
crazyeight

I've got some ideas for what I'm gonna do with the story after so I'm just wondering, how much more of the game do you want to see before we move on to more interesting things?
Old 05-23-2014, 11:06 PM   #14
Vodin30
getDare Devil

im enjoying the way you have the game moving and wouldn't mind seeing more, but I am good with having you move on as well.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 01:13 AM   #15
archie21
getDare Succubus

The game is what sets up what follows....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk