Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Mistress_FM

Default Batman: Progenies of Gotham

This is my first story published here on the internet, no profit. It's a fanfiction of the Batman series, not because I'm Batman fan numero uno but because I do like the characters, theme and stories ...and the way it can be used for a fun, kinky story. ^^

(@Batman Fans: This is an alternative universe story! )

---

CHAPTER 1

I sit down on the edge of a five-story building. How is possible that I'm still afraid of heights? I feel my heart beat faster and make a heavy growl as if my heart would slow down in fear because of it. Training is the key, my father would say. So I sit here, alone in the night, watching the citizens of Gotham walk down the alleys below me.
"Batboy?" I whisper to myself.
No, that name sounds ridiculous! Maybe it would be best not to use a name linked to my father.
"The Crow?" I say out loud to hear how it sounds.
Hmm, sounds like a villain name. It should be a good name, but still dark and mysterious. The perfectionist as I am, knows that a name is important for your overall appearance when you start to become known by the citizens and that it takes some effort to choose the right one.
It's 11 p.m. and I have a clear view on Redfort Alley. A small, feminine silhouette crawls out of a window on the second floor and climbs down the metal downspout. Yesterday I noticed her peeking out of that alley, to quickly step back in the dark and climb back to her window.
She makes a soft landing. Not that I would hear that but I can tell by her agility and suppleness. Her head raises in my direction. Can she see me? What should I do? Tilting her head sideways she keeps staring at me. Should I go up to her? I slowly stand up and take my grappling gun out. Making a strong connection to a metal bar on the roof top, I jump down the building. My heart pounds hard in my chest. Is it my fear of heights or the arousal caused by that feminine silhouette? The girl now stands a bit farther down the alley, her hand resting on the downspout. I hold my hands out, showing her I mean no harm. I move towards her but stop at the end of the alley for two reasons. First of all, my father told me not to walk on the open street as I could get shot way too easily. Secondly, alas, the girl already made her exit back in that window on the second floor.

The next night I take a seat at that same spot on the roof. All day I was considering where to wait for her. Waiting in some kind of ambush in her alley wouldn't do much good, I thought.
"A dark knight. The dark ...soldier? No, sounds awful. Maybe I should stick with animal names."
I just can't come up with a good name! Perhaps I should focus a bit more on some of the people down the street. Anyone suspicious? I take a look at my watch, it's 11 p.m. already.
"Maybe she's too scared."
I check my utility belt and grappling gun. If she'd show up, I'd be ready.
"Hi," a soft, girly voice calls from behind me.
I look over my shoulder to see the girl from yesterday stand behind me. She's wearing a dark brown, leather catsuit. Every detail is shown of her young, voluptuous body. And those dark brown eyes stare at me so vividly. In contrast to her sexy silhouette, her cat ears are cute and fluffy.
"Hi," is the only sound escaping my mouth.
"Why are you watching me every night?" she asks calmly.
"Because you are ...a special ...appearance," I stumble.
"You are Batman's son, right?"
How does she know that?! People know me only as Steven Wayne, the son of Bruce Wayne. They shouldn’t know Batman has a son.
"Who are you?" I ask slowly, trying to keep my voice low and harsh.
"I am Lynx," she says with flair.
She gets on all fours and crawls up to me. I'm still sitting on the edge of the roof. Her mask-covered face reaches my neck. I can feel her hands on my back.
"Lynx, watch out!"
"If you really are Batman's son, a sudden fall down a building wouldn't be any problem for you."
I keep that grappling gun firmly in my hands. Her fingers run over my back, to my sides, my loins and my legs.
"Don't move," she whispers in my ear.
I can feel her breasts push against my back, her warm breath on my right ear and her nails tracing over my inner thighs.
"You already caught some villains?" her sultry voice moans in my ear.
"Yes, five this week."
"That's amazing!"
Her nails reach a bit higher than before. There's a huge bulge forming in my pants. Lynx and I can see the result of her teasing very clearly in the moonlight.
"What is this belt all about?" she asks me running her nails over the underside of my utility belt.
"It has some gadgets on them."
"What kind of gadgets?" she moans, slowly rubbing her hands along the sides of the big bulge in my pants.
"I shouldn't tell people," I growl.
"But we are colleagues and you are so interesting," she whispers running her nails over my crotch.
"Yeah...," I moan.
"What does this one do?" she asks pointing at a small tool on the left.
"My left wing. The same as the one on the right," I explain to her.
Her hands now freely touch my belly, groin and legs all together.
"You are rather muscular. How much do you train?" she asks.
"Two hours a day."
"I train three hours a day," she whispers.
I can hear a click behind me and my belt loosens. Quickly I grab the end of my utility belt.
"What are you doing?" I yell with a deep, angry voice.
"Let me look," she demands and her breasts push me closer to the edge.
I'm on the brink of falling down the building! I let go of the belt and her warm touch against my back dissapears.
"Lynx, don't you dare run away with...!"
She wraps her long, leather-covered legs around my waist. I look over my shoulder to see her lying on her back behind me, examining the tools on my belt.
"Do you have tools to open windows or doors?" she asks.
"The second one on the right."
I try to push her legs open but she only tightens her grip even more.
"Can you make me a tool like that?"
She lays the belt down to her side and pushes her breasts against my back. Nails running over my groin.
"You have such a beautiful outfit!"
"Thank you," I moan.
"Very strong, hard, durable material," she whispers sexy in my ear.
She licks my neck and again whispers in my ear: "Can you make me a tool like that, please?"
Her breasts push in my back, hovering me on the edge of the building. An inch more and I lose my balance! Her nails drive me crazy. It's hard to focus on both my balance and the conversation.
"I would love to have one made by you," she moans.
"G-good, no problem."
Her nails run over my legs.
"Thank you so much. Let's meet here tomorrow night, okay?"
"Yes. Perfect."
She makes a quick back roll and crawls down the building in her own cat-like manner. I take some deep breaths before standing up. My balls ache from being so swollen just moments ago. I take my utility belt from the ground and re-equip him. That girl wasn't so shy after all!
Teaching my obedient slave_boy93 to suck cock

Mistress_FM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Mistress_FM for this post:
Old 11-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

puuuuurrrrfect story. very nice

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #3
jp.zieben

I really enjoy it
jp.zieben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

Simply a perfect start ... I really enjoyed it! Big thumbs up

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #5
Mistress_FM

Thank you so much for the nice comments. As you may have seen, Steven is still looking for a good superhero name. Everyone is welcome to send me some suggestions for a good name and I'll pick the best one. Better keep this thread a bit tidy for better reading purposes and send me a PM without posting here in this thread. ^^

Next chapters are coming soon!

Old 11-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #6
Mistress_FM

The second chapter is here! ^^ I want to thank Vodin30 for the grammar and spelling check. On my profile, I've started an album with pictures related to this story - like the illustrations you can find in some books. The album will grow as the story progresses, just to avoid spoilers.

---

CHAPTER 2

I hid the second break-in tool in my pocket as I left home. My father thinks I'm too young for the Batmobile so I have my personal driver drive me into the city. I just hope no one ever sees me as a young Batman sitting next to the driver of Steven Wayne. Maybe that is how Lynx knew I was Batman's son. I should ask her as soon as I can.
I step out of the car into a dark alley. Quickly I shoot my grappling hook on the roof and in a matter of seconds I find myself on top of the building. Lynx is sitting on the ground, her legs spread open, doing the splits. When she notices me, her smile broadens.
"Hi there," she greets me so innocent.
"Hi Lynx, how are you?" I try to act tough.
"I'm fine. Perhaps even ready to explore a bit."
I sit down in front of her. Her long, flexible legs turn me on. She must have noticed as she seductively start to stroke them.
"You are very athletic," I stupidly remark.
I could hit myself thinking about what I just said. Play cool, Steven!
"Do you have my little gadget?"
"Yes, here..."
I take it out of my pocket, but before giving it to her, I first ask her: "How did you know I was Batman's son?"
"The outfit, of course," she smiled, "it's almost the same outfit as your father: having a belt, a hook, a black cape ...and pockets."
While she tells me that her hand reaches the zipper at her neck and starts to pull down. My eyes follow the zipper moving down and starting to show her skin.
"What ...are ...you ...doing?"
"I don't have pockets," she whispers.
She moves the zipper down, down, down. Her cleavage grows bigger every second, revealing the inner side of her full breasts.
"Only one place to hide something," she says.
I stare at the sexy sight. Lynx pulls the zipper down to her belly button. I can feel sweat forming under my black mask.
"Gently," she says and slides her finger between her breasts.
My hands tremble a bit. I slowly bring the break-in gadget towards her bosom. Gently - as she asked me - I place the small metal box in between her breasts.
"Thank you," she sings and moves the zipper all the way up.
Her breasts squeeze the small toolbox together as her tight catsuit closes around them.
"Let's take a look around," she says in a sweet, inviting manner, helping me out of trance.
"Yes, good idea."
We both stand up and slowly walk over the roof. My eyes are so drawn to her! I watch her pretty face and hope not to bump into something. Judging by her thin lips and cute nose, I can tell she must be in her young twenties, approximately my age. She quickly turns her head, noticing I was staring at her lips. Lynx smiles at me mysteriously.
We meet the end of the roof and the beginning of the next roof six feet higher. I climb upon it and turn around, sticking my hand out to my companion. She accepts my gentleman's gesture, places one boot against the wall and makes a small jump. I pull her towards me with more force than needed. Lynx bounces into me and I take her in my arms. She giggles lightly and makes a step sideways. I'd hold onto her a bit longer if I could, but know that I better let go. We continue our way over the roof.
"It's really important to learn the rooftops in the first days, they always told me," Lynx says.
"If you want to move quickly throughout the city, you have to know the possible routes."
"How will I ever remember them all?" she laughs.
"Well, we have each other. And many nights to explore."
We make a small jump to reach the next roof.
"The Lynx, why?" I ask her.
"I was ...inspired by Catwoman."
"Catwoman? She hasn't been active in years," I remark in a neutral voice.
It's a little strange to be inspired by someone who hasn't been active for that long, in my opinion.
"Perhaps it's time for a new cat," Lynx proudly answers.
I already know this is a corner building, so the next row of buildings continues on our right. Lynx and I rather walk forward until we find ourselves at the edge of the building. The citizens beneath us are peacefully walking down the street, without the slightest clue that we are watching them. I look up at Lynx again to notice that she is staring at something in front of her.
"What is it?" I ask softly.
She keeps staring at the building in front of us. I take a small step towards her and try to look in the exact same direction. My hand accidentally brushes her hip.
"The jewelry store?" I ask.
"Let's take a look inside," she whispers and turns towards me.
"N-n-no way," I decline shocked.
"Please, just a little peek," she sings and pushes her body into me.
Her hands slide over my chest, my shoulders and around my neck. I watch her lips come closer and it's slowly driving me crazy. I keep my hands to my sides to withstand even more temptation.
"We shouldn't do that," I growl.
"Why shouldn't we?"
"Because...," I begin, but cannot seem to find the right words to explain myself.
"I'm not going to steal anything, if that's what you're thinking. You will be with me, watching me. And afterwards you can check me," she explains and runs her hands down over my arms.
She grabs my wrists and places my hands on her ass cheeks.
"Nothing to worry about," she tells me in a soothing voice.
I press my fingers in her round curves and a small grin appears on her face.
"A quick look," she whispers.
"A very quick look," I give in.
Using my grappling gun I make a bridge between our roof and the ledge of the jewelry store. Lynx holds onto me and curls her legs around my waist very firmly. We start to move towards the building on the other side of the street hanging on the rope bridge. These heights are still making me nervous but I fully trust my equipment. Lynx tightens the grip of her legs around my middle a bit more and I can feel one of her stiletto heels press painfully in my leg. A minute later we reach our destination.
"You are my hero," Lynx smiles and slowly lets go.
We take a look through the window. It's night and there doesn't seem to be anyone or anything guarding the place. Lynx then puts a finger in the ring attached to her zipper. She slowly pulls the zipper down, watching her cleavage. This gives me the opportunity to do the same. The girl smoothly takes the metal break-in box out and opens it. She leaves her catsuit open while she examines the lockpick for a moment and then uses it on the lock of the window.
"You look so sexy when you’re breaking in," I tell her softly.
The window opens and she crawls inside. I quickly follow her closing the window behind me.
"It's beautiful," she whispers and her eyes glitter just like the diamonds she is staring at.
I stand next to her and watch her movements closely. She looks at me while walking down the shop. Don't get your hopes up, Lynx, I won’t allow you to take anything from this shop! I see her walking behind the desk of the shopkeeper. My suspicious mind alerts me to also watch the shadows for a hidden camera or a guard. I hear Lynx pull her zipper up and I quickly stare in her eyes.
"What?" she asks with an innocent voice.
"What did you just do?" I question her and slowly approach the girl.
"I stored my break-in tool in a safe place."
I grab the ring of her zipper, still staring deeply in her eyes. Slowly I pull the zipper down. She bites her lower lip, which instantly turns me on. I closely watch her cleavage and stop pulling at the zipper when I notice the small toolbox show up.
"You trust me now?" she smiles mysteriously.
"I ...think so."
My eyes fall down to her beautiful breasts again. I believe they are my kryptonite!
"You don't want me to catch a cold, now do you?" she pouts.
"Oh sorry," I whisper, pulling the zipper back up very carefully.
Lynx slowly walks towards the window, swaying her hips seductively from side to side in her leather catsuit. I still wonder if she managed to steal anything here or not. The good news is that she cannot reach this building by herself, so she won't return here on her own. Not tonight at least, because she will eventually be able to reach places like this just like Catwoman could.
"Shall we go before my kitty hunger for diamonds needs to be satisfied?" she asks with a cute smile while I walk up to her.
"No stealing," I tell her softly with my hands on her sides.
"No stealing," she echoes cute.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:25 AM   #7
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Good Story and like reality men being lead by our cocks men are like putty in Ladies hands.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #8
Mistress_FM

CHAPTER 3

My reason to go out in the evening has shifted from fighting criminals to meeting Lynx.
"Don't overdo it, Steven," my dad tells me when I'm about to leave.
"It's okay. I'll have my sleep."
"You saw any criminals the last few days?" he asks with a worried face.
"Um, no, didn't notice any criminals."
"Last night, there was a fight in one of the alleys you patrolled."
"I ...must have missed that one."
"If you need any help, Steven, just ask me, okay?"
"Sure," I nod quickly.
My personal driver brings me to my favorite spot. It's 10 p.m. when I reach the alley, so I have one hour alone to fight crime.
"Your father is concerned why you stopped telling him about your patrol," my driver says.
"I'm exploring new parts of Gotham, so I don't really notice every criminal on the street."
The car stops and I step in the dark alley. I take my grappling gun out and shoot the hook on the roof. Right before I want to bring myself up, I hear the clicking of heels walking at me from deeper down the dark alley. I see Lynx slowly and seductively sway her hips while she approaches me.
"Hi there," she whispers and her arms come around my neck.
I look briefly over my shoulder. Luckily, my driver has already left.
"He-hello again."
"Let's go up," she whispers in my ear while pressing her bosom in my chest and curling her left leg around me.
I use my grappling gun and we are pulled up nicely. We fly through the air until we reach the edge of the roof. Lynx crawls upon the rooftop and I follow her.
"Want to explore some more?" she cheers with enthusiasm.
"Yes, definitely!"
We take another route over the roofs, leaving the city center. I notice a sort of rope around her waist. When she looks at me and sees me inspecting her new attribute, she halts.
"It's my whip," she softly explains.
"I didn't know you had a whip."
"I bought it today."
She takes the handle and the whip falls down on the ground. Looking at me with an amused smile, she softly uses the whip on my leg. Instead of hurting me, the end painlessly curls around my leg a couple of times.
"Wow, that is -" I laugh.
She pulls on her whip and I lose my balance. I fall to my knees in front of her.
"- efficient," I complete my sentence.
Lynx circles the whip around my arms slowly as I watch her. What is she doing? The whip circles around my neck and Lynx brings her beautiful lips to my ear.
"Yes, it is such a wonderful whip, don't you agree?"
"Yes. You can let me go now," I tell her with the whip dangerously tight around my neck.
I feel her fingers caressing my neck, slowly moving up underneath my mask. She giggles in my ear as I feel my mask being pushed upwards.
"Lynx, don't!"
Her finger slides over my lips. I try to break out of the whip without prevail. Damn, she has me!
"Let's take that mask off, so I can kiss you," she says seductively.
"No! Stop it!"
"Don't you want that?"
"No, stop it."
"That's too bad, Steven."
What did she just say? I'm released from her whip. Lynx looks at me with a big grin on her face.
"You...?"
"I know who you are," she whispers and curls the whip back around her waist.
"How do you know all this?"
"Because I am the daughter of Catwoman, silly," she laughs.
"Daughter of...?" I say to myself, thinking about our past conversations.
"Doesn't my outfit ring a bell?" she teases me.
I stand up, watching her feminine curves. Catwoman made one hell of a beautiful daughter! She starts walking and I quickly follow her.
"You've been taught by your mother?" I ask her.
"She doesn't even know I'm out here. Mom didn't tell me; I found her outfit. I don't think she would allow me to become the new Catwoman."
"A pity..."
"She quit her role as Catwoman when I was young. It's like she doesn't want to get involved anymore. And I believe she will not allow me to ...do the same she did."
"But she told you about me?"
"No, I found her diary. It said Batman was Bruce Wayne. I knew he had a son, so it had to be you: Steven Wayne."
"Do I still get my kiss, then?" I ask her grabbing the side of my mask.
"Mmm, that was only if you trusted me enough to reveal your identity," she says, declining my offer.
I hear a yell in the alley below us. Quickly I look down the building to see a man being pushed to the ground, surrounded by three thieves.
"Give us the briefcase, pal," one of them says with a heavy voice.
Lynx and I make quick eye contact; it's like we can read each other's mind. I see her run to the corner of the building, starting to climb down. My grappling hook makes a connection with the rails behind me. Remembering their positions, I throw a smoke bomb at the thieves before jumping down the building.
The moment I land next to the poor man with the briefcase, I hear Lynx' whip violently slashing through the smoke, followed by a man screaming. I run towards the sound and on the last moment, I notice one of the thieves right in front of me. By approaching him from the back, he doesn't know what hit him. My fist lands on his back, followed by my right foot sweeping his feet. I take a few more steps towards Lynx' position to see the girl stepping backwards while a man holds her whip in his hands. Adrenaline rushes through my body. I run up to the man, make a jump like a tiger would and grab his neck. My whole body weight is enough to bring the man to the ground. He grabs my left arm, but with a single hit on his ear, the guy passes out.
"The third one?" I ask Lynx.
Her eyes opened wide. I quickly turn around to block a high kick. His fist lands on my forehead and I almost fall to the ground. He quickly approaches me with his fingers clenched ready to hit me a second time. Suddenly, Lynx' whip slashes in the man's face. He groans, holding his hand against the burning wound on his cheek. I quickly spin around and fire my heel in his stomach. The man ducks down, catching his breath. My knee shoots up to his chin, making him drop down to the ground.
We run up to the man with the briefcase. He seems all right. I take my grappling gun, still dangling in mid-air and connected to the rails on the rooftop, before sticking my hand out to Lynx. She cuddles me softly, so I bring my free arm firmly around her before moving up.
Once I reach the top and we safely climb upon the roof, Lynx pulls of my mask and kisses me. What...? I feel her hand in my hair, her body against mine and her tongue between my lips. Too many things swirl around in my head at the same time. Who is she? Why is she kissing me? Shouldn't I wear my mask? Can anyone see us? But the longer I taste her soft lips, the less important all those questions become.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #9
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

You're doing a fantastic job! Well done and thanks!

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:28 AM   #10
Mistress_FM

Holidays are over so it's time to get back to business! Here's a new chapter for all of you to enjoy! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4

I'm full of energy when I return to the city the next night. Even my personal driver can see the joy in my eyes.
"You are so energetic, Master Steven," the man smiles.
"Yes... I fought three thieves yesterday and it all went smooth," I tell him, without revealing any detail about Catwoman's daughter joining my side.
I believe it's for the best not to mention her. How would my father respond to it? He'll probably say not to get involved with other ...heroes. Am I a hero? Is Lynx a hero? Does fighting those thieves yesterday make us both heroes? I believe so.
The car comes to a halt. I take a step in that same old alley. The car leaves and I take my grappling gun out to get on the roof. It's 10 p.m. like yesterday. Lynx told me she would be a bit later today; she didn’t tell me why. To be certain, I take a few steps down the alley where she was waiting the day before. This is also where we had our first fight together and that thought brings a smile on my face.
"No, I need the money more than you do," a sweet voice says in the dark.
I notice a couple standing in the shadow of the alley. The man is pushed against the wall while a blond girl kisses his face.
"Hand over your wallet," she moans in his ear and the man reaches for his back pocket.
I sneak a little bit closer. Is she a hooker? The man hands over his wallet without saying a word. The blonde woman, dressed in a long, white dress presses her lips against his mouth.
"Good night," she whispers and turns around, bumping into me.
"What is going on?" I ask her.
The man collapses, moaning in what seems like some weird sort of pleasure. Before I can react, the girl grabs me tight and kisses my neck. I push her away.
"What are you doing?!" I growl.
She stares at me, grinning mysteriously. Her skin is bright and smooth like milk and it seems like she has copied Marilyn Monroe's hairstyle. Beneath that utterly sweet and innocent appearance, I can tell something wicked is going on. My vision starts to blur. Damn woman, it's that kiss! She walks up to me and grabs my neck. I hold my hands out to keep her lips at distance. She giggles and pulls my right glove off.
"What's the matter with you?!"
"Just kiss me, Batman."
"I'm not Batman," I growl, grabbing her shoulders.
There's no way she can reach me like this. She grabs my right wrist and kisses my hand.
"Stop it!"
I lose my temper and push her with all my might. She falls to the ground. My vision blurs even more. I suddenly feel ropes around my ankles and wrists. They pull in four directions, holding me in place. What could this be? Lynx wouldn't be able to do this with one whip. And I can't believe she would sabotage me in a moment like this ...or the situation with this blonde woman kissing me turned into one hell of a misunderstanding.
"Sugar, you shouldn't force him," another woman says.
A woman with green skin and even brighter green hair walks up to us. The ropes holding me immobile are green, decorated with some leafs. These are plants! They grow even thicker and stronger as the green woman comes closer. Only then do I notice she is naked.
"Mmm, what do we have here?" she whispers and kisses my neck.
"No, don't-"
I start to feel weak and hazy. Her sweet smell invades my lungs, relaxing my body even more. With every kiss, my vision blurs more and more. The two women laugh devilishly. I feel a second pair of lips on the other side of my neck. Everything sinks into darkness.

Metal bars are swaying in all directions, high above me. Between the metal bars I notice the night sky and some moonlight shining through the glass ceiling. I'm in some sort of giant, glass cage, am I not? The swaying of the bars diminishes until they come to a stop and form a ceiling. I bring my eyes to my right and notice small trees and several bushes. It's a huge greenhouse! It's hot inside and my heart skips a beat when I feel myself being completely naked! I didn't notice until now because the warm air feels so comfortable on my skin. A shock of pleasure attacks my mind when my hard cock is sucked into the blonde girl's mouth. I'm completely immobile except for my eyes. I look down and watch the blonde girl sucking me into trance while the other woman with dark green skin and fluorescent green hair is on top of her, forcing her head up and down.
"Her lips feel wonderful, don't they?" the green woman grins.
"Yes," my body answers.
I didn't want to say that!
"It's my newest lipstick. Making you obedient and turning you into a perfect puppet. Oh, and it has a truth serum in it, so you won't lie to me."
This is bad news! I have no idea how to get out of this situation. Think, Steven, think!
"My little Sugar isn't immune, of course, so she's just a little puppet like you are going to be ...very soon."
"Who are you?" I moan.
"I'm Poison Ivy. Didn't your father tell you about me?"
She pulls on the bright blonde hairs of her puppet Sugar and my cock falls on my belly. Poison Ivy rubs her green fingers and little, red bubbles appear. She then rubs it on Sugar's already reddish lips.
"No, please, stop," I beg her but those poison-covered lips start to slide up and down my cock again.
I feel myself falling down a black hole. The warm air caresses my skin so gently, pushing me deeper down. Sugar sucks on my cock and bolts of pleasure explode in my weakening mind.
"You are still so young, so weak. I'm going to play with you, slowly turning you into my own little Batslave."
"No, never," I growl.
Poison Ivy forces her blonde puppet to suck me faster. I feel my resistance dissolving more and more.
"Now tell me: are you Batman's son?"
"Yes, I am," I answer spontaneously.
"And what is your father's real name?"
"Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb!" I suddenly yell out loud and my mind goes completely blank.
Poison Ivy pulls Sugar off of me and pushes her to the side. Those green hands now take hold of my cock and start to gently squeeze me.
"What did you just do?" she asks puzzled.
Sugar pushes her breasts against my shoulder and kisses my cheek with her red lips.
"What is Batman's name?"
"Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb!"
"That is Zatanna's magic! Stop that!" she demands.
Her palms start to release more of that intoxicating, red liquid. She slides her hands up and down using the liquid as lube. I feel myself sinking so deep!
"What is Batman's name?"
"Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb," I moan.
Her hands massage my cock so exquisitely.
"Please, tell me," she whispers.
"Bru... Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb!"
"C'mon. Bru....? Bru....?"
Her slippery fingers rub the truth serum in my rock hard cock. Her poison is quickly absorbed in the bulging veins on my cock.
"Bru... Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb."
"You will tell me. That stupid magic trick won't work. What is his last name? It's also your last name. Tell me, my weak puppet."
"Wa... Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb."
"Again!"
"Way.... Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb."
"Bru... Way..., Bru... Way...!" her voice echoes in my mind.
"Bru... Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb!"
"Tell me!"
"Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb!"
The green woman massages her big breasts and start to rub them over my body. Her soft bosom slides up and down over my cock, belly and chest. The red liquid makes her breasts shiny and hypnotizing.
"No, no, no," I moan.
"What's the matter, Batslave? You love my big breasts too much?" she grins giving me a nice view.
Small, red drops travel down her breasts and fall on my belly. I can't fight this temptation!
"I'm releasing truth serum all over my body. Not even your magic can save you when I melt your brain! Hahaha!"
I have to get out of here! Her whole body is wet to the touch. When she gives me a full body massage, her truth serum and other toxins will invade my mind completely.
"Kcolb..., Dnim Kcolb..."
"I'm breaking you," she sing squeezing my cock between her slippery breasts.
"Kcolb, kco, kco...."
"Now tell me, hihihi, who is Batman?"
The sound of a whip cracks through the air. The next instant, Poison Ivy is gasping for air with a black whip around her neck. Lynx pulls her victim violently towards her.
"You monster," my sexy partner growls and pulls Poison Ivy even closer.
Suddenly a huge, black shadow lands beside me, throwing a blanket on top of me and grabbing Sugar by her hair.
"My hair, stop that!" she cries while the black shadow carries her away.
Poison Ivy managed to escape Lynx's whip and uses her plants to capture the young girl. Lynx tries her best to take the ivy off but without any success.
The big, black shadow that I saw earlier appears and vanishes quickly. Poison Ivy has a wall of ivy surrounding her while she scans the area.
"So, Batman returned to save his son? Too bad he already told me your name," she smirks.
My father falls down from the roof, landing right behind the green woman. He brings his arm around her neck and squeezes as hard as he can. But at the same moment, an ivy has circled around my father's neck as well.
"Nooo!" I growl but still can't move an inch.
More ivy circles around his legs and arms. He is squeezing her neck as hard as he can, but the plants are pushing his lock open.
"Damn you!" he growls.
"Don't hate me," she smiles.
Ivy slips into the cracks of his armor. He tries to resist the ivy while it travels towards his crotch.
"I'm going to tease your cock like I did with your son. Gotham will be mine!"
My father disappears in a sea of ivy. Completely enveloped, he starts to moan and squirm.
"Snixot evomer!" I suddenly shout and regain control over my body.
I quickly stand up, but nearly lose my balance. My legs are so weak. C’mon Steven, you have to win!
"You're too weak, my little plaything. You're completely broken. Let's just cuddle," she grins and her skin starts to produce that red mixture of toxins.
"Cuddle...," I moan.
Her hands squeeze those big, wet breasts while she slowly approaches me. I'm starting to feel weaker and weaker!
"Relax, relax," she sings.
I softly nod my head. She massages her young, fit body with perfect curves. When she stands right in front of me, I can't take my eyes of those shiny breasts. Try to resist it! Fight it! Don't give in! I close my eyes and quickly punch her in the stomach. Ivy grabs around my ankles bringing me to my knees.
"You worthless prick! I will break your mind so hard you will not have a single memory left! I'm going to erase you completely and turn you into my most obedient puppet!" she yells.
I bite my teeth and launch myself in the air. My arms grab around her neck and I try the same technique my father tried. As I expected, more ivy crawls around my legs and cock. The toxins on her neck are also quickly absorbed into my skin. Damn, I'm starting to feel weaker! The ivy strokes my cock up and down, squeezing tightly around the base.
"Stop," I moan.
The next moment, Poison Ivy collapses. As the ivy loosens, Lynx and my father both fall to the ground, exhausted of the fight against the plants. I quickly pull the blanket over my naked body, looking around to find my armor. Sugar - her arms and legs bound with some rope - looks at me with fear in her eyes.
"Where is my armor?"
"There," she whispers looking at a wooden box against the wall. While Lynx and my father restore their energy, I hastily put my armor back on. What should I say? My father and Lynx together in one room... Pulling my armor straight, I walk towards the cute girl in leather. Her eyes are focused on mine and my heart start to beat faster. She runs up to me and hugs me with all her might.
"You stupid, why did you do that?!" she whispers sad.
"I'm sorry for making you so worried..."
"I went to your father...," she says and looks over her shoulder.
"Are you alright?" my dad asks with his hoarse Batman voice.
"I ...think so."

Old 08-20-2014, 03:40 AM   #11
Mistress_FM

Hi, I'm back with 2 new chapters. Our young, inexperienced hero tries his best to protect the city and its citizens, but can he do that all by himself?

-------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 5

"But how did you know what to say?" the young girl asks, sitting on my bed.
Lynx' soft fingers travel over the white bed sheet. The moonlight shines through the window and gives a good hint of how my naked body looks like beneath that thin blanket. Everyone needed a rest after that last adventure, but Lynx couldn't wait anymore, certainly after the things those two women had done to her partner.
"I have no idea what I said, but it seemed to help. Poison Ivy wanted to know Batman's identity and by saying those ...spells, I was able to hold strong."
"And what did your father say afterwards? Maybe he knows something about those spells."
"He ...did tell me about it," I say hesitantly.
Lynx comes a bit closer while her fingers slide down over the blanket. She wears her brown catsuit with her zipper low enough to give me a nice view down her seductive cleavage. I just hope she won't notice my growing erection pushing the blanket upwards.
"And what did he say?" the young vixen asks, her fingers sliding back up to my chest.
"That I was Zatanna's son."
"Your mother...," Lynx whispers.
"You know about her?"
"She was a superhero. She used magic to fight her enemies. And..."
"And what?"
"My mom and your dad...," Lynx tries to explain, "you know, why did your mother...?!"
She had this angry look on her face. The subject seems to bother her, but I have no idea what the problem is. Her mom and my dad... Catwoman and Batman, they...
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"I hope you're not like your father," she says.
"So Batman and Catwoman were a couple?"
"Yes, well, not really. I think it was complicated."
"Lynn," I call her by her real name, "I like you and ...I'm not planning on making things complicated."
I take her in my arms, passionately kissing her lips. Her leg glides over my waist, positioning herself on top of me. My finger slips in the metal ring and starts to pull down on her zipper. Lynn pulls the blanket down to my six-pack and presses her soft skin against me. She moans as my strong hands grab her voluptuous breasts.
"No, no, horny boy," she moans, pulling away my hands.
She starts kissing my neck, down to my chest. Her breasts slide down over my stomach to my groin.
"You shouldn't play with a girl if you're not going all the way," Lynn says pressing her bossom against the bulge in the blanket.
My mouth opens but no sound comes out. Lynn giggles playful while kissing my abs.
"Who s-said I w-wouldn't go all the way?" I stutter.
"I do, because it's too early for that," she teases me.
I know I would respect her request to wait, but in the heat of the moment it does take a good amount of self-control. This feels so good! I have no idea what to do or say right now. My lust and reason are in a terrible conflict. Suddenly I can feel the blanket between my cock and Lynn's breasts slide downwards.
"You should go on a date with me first," she states.
"O-okay," I moan.
The sheet of fabric vanishes and my cock gets squeezed by those round boobs she always drives me wild with.
"And you could take me to the jewelry store again?" she pouts, knowing how vulnerable I am right now.
"But -"
"Please, Steven," she sings, putting some pressure on my cock with her perfect tits.
"Ahhhhaaamazing," I moan.
"Yes?" she seductively sings.
"Okay," I give in.

The next day, I wake up hornier than ever. My morning wood is screaming for attention.
"Oh my god, Lynn, how you drive me crazy!" I sigh.
It was Saturday, so I could finally rest and catch up on some sleep. Being a superhero can lead to exhaustion before you know it. With sleepy eyes I look at the clock: 11h26. Good, I needed that.
After a long shower, I take some bacon and eggs as brunch. My father Bruce walks into the room.
"Everything alright, son?" my old man asks me concerned.
"Yeah, I guess so."
While I try to build my own life and have some privacy, I could put myself in danger by not telling my father about my plans. Talking about visits to a jewelry store are little details that I will keep to myself.
"If there's anything you'd like to know about superheroes or villains, just ask," my father Bruce says with a calm voice.
"You've talked about mom yesterday, but ...what about Catwoman?" I smile.
"You really like that Lynx-girl, don't you? Well, if she's like her mother, you'd better watch out."
"Watch out for what?"
"Lynx seemed like a sweet girl, but her mother knew ...how to get away with everything," my father sighs, remembering how he could never really stop the attractive Selina when she was doing something mischievous.
"I'll watch out for that."

It's a sunny summer day and many people think about shopping in the city center of Gotham. Lynn stares at the people passing by the bench she's sitting on. She'd be on the rooftops to get some adrenaline pumping, but that would be a terrible idea at daylight with casual clothes on. For the twentieth time, her hands slide over her cute skirt as if she could look even prettier. Where is Steven?
I walk up towards Lynn while she's looking the other way. To not scare her, I give a soft "Hi there" before sitting next to her.
"Here you are," she sing, kissing me on the cheek.
"You look amazing," I smile and her eyes flicker with happiness.
I then take her for a walk through the shopping streets. Girls like shopping and it would give me a better view of Lynn without Lynx.
"It's nice doing this the 'other way' too. You know, as Steven and Lynn," she tells me and a blush forms on her cheeks.
"They also have to know each other," I agree.
Lynn watches the new collection of shoes. Especially the brown leather boots seem to catch her attention.
"Come, we're taking a little break, remember?" I tell her, gently holding her hand.
Lynn nods and continues to the next shop. Girls at the entrance of the beauty shop are welcoming people for their newest aloe vera skin gel.
"Hi there, you'd like to try some?" one of the girl asks Lynn and already pours some of the green gel on Lynn's hand.
"No, tha-" Lynn says, but then her voice stops.
"Come inside, you can buy some of our products. They are perfect for your skin, keeping it soft and smooth."
"Yes, okay," Lynn answers, walking into the shop like she's in a trance.
"Hey Lynn, what's going on?"
"Must go inside," she says softly.
The shop is filled with women, grabbing the aloe vera bottles from the tables and using the gel on their hands.
"Go on, girls, use that gel without stopping. And use it on the other girls as well if you think they need some more," a woman commands at the back of the shop.
I feel a girl pour the green gel on my arm. Damn, what's this all about?! I feel myself sinking into trance.
"Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb," I say spontaneously.
No, this can't be! I walk further down the shop, seeing Poison Ivy sitting in a throne made out of ivy. She notices me and her eyes open wide. I had been completely naked on our previous encounter so she recognized 'her Batslave' immediately.
"So, we have a special guest! Girls, give our guy some love!" she yells.
Six girls surrounding me start to slide their green hands over my skin. Lynn slides her gel-covered hands under my T-shirt, pushing herself against me like the other girls.
"No, stop!" I yell, pushing the girls away but others take their places.
I fall down to my knees. Too many of them! Lynn pours a bottle of gel over my head, massaging it in my scalp.
"No, please, stop!"
"Hahaha, I didn't think my little Batslave would walk into my newest plan."
"What is this?!" I growl.
"Making myself some new followers. People do it all the time on the internet these days, so I've heard."
My legs and arms are bound by ivy growing around me. Lynn's fingers keep massaging my scalp, slowly turning me into Poison Ivy's weak toy.
"So, where were we last time? Oh, I remember! You were going to tell me your father's name!"
"No! Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb!" the spells flow out of my mouth.
"Girls, help our little fellow."
The two girls at my side open a bottle of Poison Ivy's green liquid and pour it over my arms and shoulders. Lynn pours another bottle over my head and continues massaging it in my head.
"That girl behind you knows how to make you weak," Poison Ivy laughs, "she could become one of my private puppets like my sweet Sugar."
No! I've got to stop this! Please Lynn, stop massaging me. No more green liquid.
"Now tell me your name, Batslave!" Poison Ivy commands.
"Miss," Lynn suddenly says behind me, still rubbing the liquid in my head, "I know his name."

Old 09-09-2014, 02:27 AM   #12
Mistress_FM

Another chapter! ^^ It's more explicit than the other scenes - trying to mix it all up a bit. Leave me a comment if you'd like to see more!

------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 6

"You know his name, sweet girl? You really are a good puppet for my private collection. Now tell me: what's the name of our special guest?"
"The name is Mister Chainz!" a heavy male voice yells at the entrance of the beauty shop.
Metal chains fly through the shop, hitting perfume bottles and green liquid bottles everywhere. The girls start to snap out of trance and scream when chains grab their wrists and carry them out of the shop.
"What's the meaning of this?!" Poison Ivy screams with anger.
"Go back to your plants, witch, these girls are slaves for Mister Chainz," the big man tells her with an overload of confidence.
One by one, girls are pulled out of the shop. Lynn is still massaging my head, her fingers eagerly running through my hair. I can't get up!
Suddenly I notice the sound of chains behind me and Lynn disappears! They took her! At the same moment a blonde girl runs up to me, grabs my wrist and carries me over the floor. I hope she's saving me. I can't stand. I'm paralyzed.
Poison Ivy uses her green ivy to fight Mister Chainz' chains. I don't get the chance to see how the fight progresses, as the girl with long, blonde hair hides me underneath a blanket-covered table. She joins me, sitting on top of me pressing her finger on my lips.
We can hear the fight finally come to an end. There are no more girl screams, only Mister Chainz laughing. What will happen to my Lynn?! What is that man going to do with all those girls?!

When everything is silent, the blonde girl brushes my cheek. I'm still rather weak, but I think I would be able to push her away. I would...
"Are you okay?" she whispers.
"Yes, I'm alright."
"My name's Luna. I saw Poison Ivy trying to break you, but you fought against it."
"Yes, I..."
"It didn't bother me to be honest, that green liquid can't seduce me," she tells me, still brushing my cheek, "how did you do it?"
"With spells," I tell her, leaving my mother out of the story.
"So you are half-Batman and half-Zatanna?" she asks me.
"I don't know."
"Don't lie to me," she says softly and pinches my nipple painfully.
"Ah, it's the truth!"
"Why would Poison Ivy be interested in your father if he wasn't Batman?" she asks, pinching both my nipples now.
"Okay," I admit, "you're right."
"And now you want to save those girls?" she asks and releases my poor nipples.
"Yes, I have to save them."
"But you don't know how to find Mister Chainz, now do you?" she asks with an evil giggle.
"Do you?"
"Yes, I do. You may kiss the bride," she sings pressing her lips on my mouth.
I push her away. This girl is crazy and I'm not sure if I like it or not. She starts to brush my cheek again.
"I can help you. I have some connections," she explains.
"Thank you."
"But you will have to do everything I say to make this plan work," she says and her lips hover above my mouth, "and you can take that quite literally, 'Batslave'!"

That evening, all preparations have been made. Luna and I walk through one of the darkest streets in Gotham, in an area I haven't explored yet. My biggest concern is the fact that I'm not in my Batman uniform.
"Come, slave, we are here," Luna says clearly.
She wears black boots, striped black-red stockings, a red mini-skirt and a black leather corset showing skin both at the front as the back. It reminds me of Halloween parties and punk girls.
"Yes, Mistress," I answer.
She made me wear a black jeans, a white T-shirt and a leather dog belt around my neck. A long chain runs from the dog belt into Luna's hand.
Two bodyguards watch us approach. I hope they buy the cover.
"Good evening, Princess," the men greet her while we enter the building.
That went surprisingly well, almost too smooth to be honest. Weird electro music gives the area a strange atmosphere. When I see the other guests, I understand why we have to dress like this. Everybody here is dressed in leather or latex. Some of them have this dominant, controlling vibe over them when you look them in the eyes. The other guests are like me: obedient, bound and weak - well, that's my role.
Luna sits in one of the couches and points at her feet. I kneel down, watching her cute, complexionless face.
"We will have to play a bit, before going over to action," the girl whispers.
She steps over the chain with her right boot. The next moment, she pulls the chain upwards and my head travels towards her boot. I can see the chain travel freely underneath her shoe, captured in the free space between the front part and her heel.
"So obedient," she sings, "kiss 'em!"
I kiss her boot, hoping that would bring me closer to Lynn.
A pair of high heels approaches me and the owner takes a seat next to Luna.
"You seem to have a new plaything," a young, red-haired woman says.
"Yes, he's rather new in the scene but he can be very submissive."
"The room is free if you want."
"I'm not sure if he would be into that already, he's still fresh."
"He could try it out," the other woman proposes.
There is a short pause. Luna giggles a little.
"Okay, why not," she says.
The three of us walk through one of the doors at the side of the big main room. In the middle of 'the room', there's an examination table like the doctors have, but this one has straps to restrain someone.
"Lie down, it feels good," the other woman invites me.
"Mistress, we were here to...," I tell Luna in a more-or-less cryptic way.
"You should try it," Luna says looking back at her friend, "right? "
The red-haired woman glides her hands over my torso, clearly interested. Luna joins her and grabs my T-shirt firmly.
"Let me make it better," she says before ripping it open.
Luna's hands travel over my chest while the other girl further rips my T-shirt to small pieces. When two pair of fingers squeeze my nipples, I start to feel weak for the blonde girl.
"Lie down for a moment, slave, it's all part of the plan."
My body responds and I slide on the bed. Luna massages my crotch and kisses me while the red-headed girlfriend binds me firmly. I can't move my ankles and wrists anymore!
"Can I have some privacy with my new toy?" Luna asks suddenly.
Her redhead girlfriend sighs, rolls her eyes and walks out of the room, looking at me over her shoulder.
When the door closes, Luna still massages my crotch. She smiles as I give a little moan.
"You like my hands?" she asks.
"Yes, mistress."
She kisses me on the mouth. I don't fight it.
"You like my lips?"
"Yes, mistress."
"You can be my little side-kick, my little Robin," she moans in my ear while opening my pants.
"Yes," I mindlessly answer.
"And we can play here every night," she moans seductively.
Her fingers slip into my boxers and Luna starts to stroke me. Lynn and Luna, not only their names but also their talents are quite similar.
"But we are in Mister Chainz' house."
"He won't find out it was us saving those girls. And if he did, we can play at my place."
She pushes my pants and boxers down, stroking my cock up and down. I shouldn't be doing this! Lynn...! I try to escape but my limbs won't move.
"Now that I have you where I want...," she whispers, positioning her face by my ear while stroking me.
"Luna, this is enough."
"Obedience, pleasure, stroke, joy, pleasure, I am you mistress, you are my slave, obey me, submit to me," her voice whispers and her words seem to fill my mind.
"You are young, weak, your brain is sooo soft, let me turn you into my obedient pet, obey, worship, I am your princess..."
I start to fall deeper and if I let myself go, no spells come out of my mouth. Think of Lynn! Don't listen! I'm so deep already!
"Lortnoc Dnim Kcolb," I repeat.
"You don't have to block it, let me help you. Give in and you will feel pleasure, obedience, pleasure, my slave, obey me, obedience is pleasure..."
I stop resisting. Her hands feels so good around my cock! There are no venoms to remove like I did with Poison Ivy. Luna's words are changing me and I can't get rid of what has been done.
My last resistance... The spell works as a shield, but it won't stay active forever. “Don't resist,” Luna's words echo from inside me, lifting the spell.
"I am your Princess Lunatic, your mistress. Obey me. Worship me. Do everything I tell you. You will be my side-kick, my hypnotized lust slave."
There is no point at resisting her: she would have me bound on this bed until she had broken me.
"When I looked in your eyes, I could feel you were obedient. It's in your eyes: you are or you want to be submissive to ...someone. It wasn't me but there's this person that you adored and wanted to worship. But now you've found your true mistress."

I am not me. A beautiful, mid-forties woman with dark brown hair wearing a magician hat is sitting at the table with me. I want to look at myself but I'm completely invisible!
"Steven," the woman catches my attention, "you are not you, right now."
"I know, it's this girl. She is tricking me to -"
"That's not what I mean. I want you to not be you. You are not you."
"Why?"
"That way, Luna will not be able to brainwash you."
"So... How do I do that?"
"It's a technique your grandfather taught me ...and Catwoman."
"You and Catwoman...."
She blinks a couple of times, takes a deep breath and continues her explanation about what I have to do. The Catwoman subject seems to be quite sensitive. My mother... I'm talking to my mother right now, but it feels so familiar, as if we've been talking every day.
"You must remember who you are Steven - that person is Steven. The other person inside you is a blank person, a shadow that listens to the hypnosis this girl is using on you. When she speaks, she's not talking to you Steven, she's talking to that shadow."
"But how can I escape?"
"When the hypnosis stops, Steven has to come to the front, pushing that hypnotized shadow aside. I know you can do this: you share the same blood."

"Ste-ven," a girly voice sings.
I open my eyes and notice Luna standing by my side. She brings a bottle of water to my lips and makes me drink it. I'm rather thirsty actually, so I accept the water forced in my mouth. After clenching my thirst enough, Luna puts the bottle on the ground and grabs my hard cock.
"It's amazing how men always get so horny while waking up in the morning. Just look how hard you are!"
"M-mo-morning?" I moan.
"Yes, my slave, you fell asleep while I was whispering in your ear. I imagined you weren't able to ...do what we came here for, so I let you rest for the night."
"C-can we please go and do that right now?" I beg her.
"It seems you prefer some female affection first," she giggles, stroking me intensely.
"N-n-no, Luna, I w-want to s-save tho-"
Her fingers squeeze my nipple and a pathetic sound escapes my mouth.
"Don't talk about it so openly," she warns me, "if you ever talk about it again, you'll get a nice, black ball in your mouth."
"I'm sorry, mistress," I weep and her fingers finally release my nipple.
Her fingers squeeze my cock and my mind melts in ecstasy. She's attacking my mind, Steven's mind. Where is that shadow to protect me?!
Her tongue slides over my ear. No, not again, not yet, not now!
"Pleasure is obedience," she moans and both pleasure and obedience start to fill my body.
"No, stop," I beg her.
"You are my obedient pleasure slave, aren't you?" she moans.
"Yes, mistress," I answer and an amazing, warm glow fills me up.
I couldn't resist. I knew it would feel incredible. My cock throbs in her hand.
"So good, my slave, you are so obedient and you feel sooo gooood!"
My mind melts even more. Steven's mind loves her so much, it loves listening to her sweet words and I don't want to block them with a shadow's mind.
"We can be a team, my slave: Princess Lunatic and Batslave. Or Princess Lunatic and The Slave? The Weakling? The Butler? Shoekisser? Bootlicker?"
My mind is completely open to her suggestions. I'm a mere slave, her puppet.
"You want to be Bootlicker?" she moans.
"Yes, mistress," I obey and a bolt of pleasure spreads through my body, rewarding me for being obedient and further teaching me how good it feels to obey Princess Lunatic.
"Physically you look so strong and powerful, but your mind is so weak," she giggles, holding me on the edge of cumming.
Her fingers slide playfully over my cock. I want to cum!
"Please, mistress, let me cum!"
"But you won't be able to save those girls after you come, you'll be weak and sleepy."
"No, I won't! Please, give me release."
"When a man is desperate to cum, his mind is like an open book."
"Ahhh, please!" I moan.
"Tell me your name, slave."
"Steven Wayne," I tell her.
"Son of Bruce Wayne?"
"Yes, mistress."
"Good boy, very good boy. You told me who your parents are, so I should tell you mine..."
"Who are they?" I ask.
She smirks devilishly.
"I think your dad told you many stories about them..."
"S-stories? M-my dad?" I moan, bathing in pleasure but still a little scared.
"Have you heard about the brilliant couple The Joker and Harley Quinn?"
"No, this... You are not...," I say scared, trying to escape from the bands on my wrists.
"Relax, Steven Wayne," she laughs, enjoying her victory.
"Luna, please," I beg her.
"Please, what?" she asks, gently caressing my cock to keep me on the brink of cumming.
"Don't...," I beg, but I'm also not entirely sure what to fear.
"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you," she smiles, "because you're my obedient pet."
I moan in pleasure. Being confronted with her power over me releases pleasure through my body.
"Oh my, you really enjoy me calling you 'my obedient pet', don't you?"
More pleasure fills my body. She giggles, holding my throbbing cock between her fingers. I'm lost! I'm her pet! This is checkmate!
"Don't fight it! There's no way out: you will be …my obedient pet!" she moans seductively and her words drive me over the edge.
Sperm slowly flows out of my pumping cock. Luna laughs out loud, ruining my orgasm by just holding my cock straight up with two fingers. My body shakes and spasms in pleasure.

To be continued... (if people are interested)

Old 09-15-2014, 07:42 AM   #13
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Awesome story keep it up!
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk