Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Like the story so far?
Yeah! It's very good! 13 52.00%
It's okay, want more though! 11 44.00%
Not very impressed. 0 0%
Horrible! 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2014, 09:16 PM   #46
Marluxia

Time Unknown

In the distance I heard the sound of a highway, then the roar underneath me of another subway, then the sound of the surf. I didn't know which way to head. The building was far behind me now, but I still didn't know where to go.

Think. Think. Think.

The fact that it was dark again meant that a whole day had past since I was initially kidnapped. I didn't know if the sun had just set or if it would rise within the hour. It was dark, and in the dark I could hide. I needed to find help: the police or someone I could trust.

I whirled around as I heard the clatter of trash cans. An alley cat came pouncing out of the darkness and chased a mouse down the road.

I finally noticed how cold it was outside. My naked body was chilled against the wind, causing my nipples to get incredibly hard. I felt uncomfortable standing and I decided I need to keep moving.

My agility was my only hope in survival.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:00 AM   #47
wedgieteen1

Great Story!! Please continue
wedgieteen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #48
LollypopKing

Send a message via Yahoo to LollypopKing
Smile

You should definitely continue! This story has some great potential!
Oh yeah, and your avatar reminds me of Raiden from the Metal Gear Solid series XD
LollypopKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:08 PM   #49
Marluxia

Time Unknown

I stopped again as soon as I realized I had gone in a circle. The warehouses and storage crates surrounded me and piled high up into the sky. I couldn't tell which way was out. I had gone by Warehouse #29 for the second time now. The red painted letters were faded, but it's name still shone in the pale moon light.

I leaned against the cold, rusty metal to catch my breathe. I needed to think straight. I figured I had two options. Option One: I hide somewhere until morning when I can go out and look for help. Option Two: I follow one of the noises I heard, if it be either the sea or the subway.

My moment of respite was interrupted by the sliding open of a door a few units away. In the dark, I could still make out Leroy's figure. In hand was a whip.

"Jackyboy! Where the fuck are you?" he shouted.

I felt like I stopped breathing all together. There was nowhere to hide. Only option was to run: to the sound of the surf.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:09 PM   #50
Marluxia

Hopefully I will be able to update this more in the next few days! Until then ~

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Old 09-07-2014, 04:19 PM   #51
Marluxia

Time Unknown

By the time I stopped running, I had reached the end of the pier. It was about a 5 foot drop into the water, which crashed up against the wooden supports. I couldn't tell how deep it was beneath, but it looked pretty dark so I figured deep enough to jump into. I didn't hear anyone behind me, but I figured this was my best escape route. I slowly lowered myself down until I was sitting on the damp wood. My ass felt vulnerable again. I nearly forgot I was still naked.

Without another hesitation, I jumped into the water. At first contact, an instant surge or cold shot through my body. I felt paralyzed. I succumbed beneath the waves in a matter of seconds, and struggled at first to reach the surface.

Next part was to swim, and keep swimming until I reached the shore. I began to swim underneath the dock, paddling slowly and trying not to make any noise.

Then bright light shone beneath the cracks of the pier from above just in front of me.

"I heard a splash over here!" a voice shouted.

Shit.

The light danced around on the surface of the water. I could hear other footsteps above me. There were more than before, that is, more than those who were in the room before.

"We need to find him quickly," another voice said. I think it was Leroy. "His cousins and brother are here too, we need to find them before they find each other. Keep looking in the water here. Ken and Fred, go to east warehouses and look there. That's where their car was parked."

I couldn't believe it. They had come for me. After everything that happened. They were here.

I needed to hurry and find them before it was too late.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Advertisements
Kink Talk