Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-31-2014, 12:41 AM   #1
usenabuse

Default mums panties

As a punishment for weaeing my mums panties I have been tolf to post some things that I have done in them so here goes.
I have been wearing my mums panties since I was about 15 back then I would just hold them around my cock and masturebate in them. The feeling of the soft material It felt so good on my cock. I would blow my load on them and put them in the wash basket. Ive always secretly wanted her to punish me for using her panties in this way but shenhas never said anything. Now i have moved on to wearing them i love wearing panties. I have been wearing them for the last 4 days now. I love the feeling of knowing im wearing panties and wondering if people know that i am.
I also love to ride my big dildo while mums wearing panties.

if you want to know more please ask

likes: degrading, humiliation, tasks, crossdressing, sissificstion, bondage, nipple torture, anal, cum eating, edging, hidden public, pee, smeg, toilet filthy disgusting and many more.

limits: public exposure, I don’t like to show face until we build up trust

kik: Usethissis

Last edited by usenabuse; 08-31-2014 at 02:01 AM.
usenabuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:48 AM   #2
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

for your punishment beginnings you will go to your mother wearing only her panties and holding her favorite devise for your punishment and beg her to treat you like a girl looking to get a red ass and beg her to dress you as such call it your new at home attire your to wear it were ever she desires to wear them heels to a bra and more make up if it is a girl you whant a girl you are you will get girl house work as well mess up get spanked no exceptions in positions that she will descuver your to tell her what you did as a youngster in fact your to show her your wrightings here and ask her for a proper punishment your also to pm me with all that will accure aft you read this if she desires you will do yard work in your new clothing
with the threat of the spanking and corner timewith your rosy red ass showing for all to see
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk