Old 08-19-2014, 06:35 PM   #1
Deadpool15

Default New kind of detention

So it was a regular day going just fine until in the locker room while I was showering the school bully Chase took my change of clothes without caring I darted after him wearing nothing at all. I ran down the busy halls getting laughed at until I accidentally ran into on of my teachers Mrs.Stephanie she was the hottest teacher in school. She yelled at me "young man running around the school naked is unacceptable, I know you think of this as an act of rebellion, well you can continue being a rebel in detention for the rest of the year my room after school". I was so mad I didn't even care that I was naked infront of the whole school I walked back to the locker room and got some spare clothes to wear. After school was over I walked to Mrs.Stephanie's room and sat at a desk it was only me and two cheerleaders who got in trouble for pranking one of our guy teachers. I found out they had been sentenced to detention for the rest of the year too. Something was not right and I knew it. Before I could figure it out in came Mrs.Stephanie (from now on I'm just going to call her Stephanie ok). "Ok children you are all here because you did something against school rules and got caught by me" she said "well it's very unfortunate you were caught by me because this is my detention and we do it my way". At this point I was sort of scared. "First things first everyone stand up here" she said "there we go now all of you strip all of your clothes off so your naked and put your clothes on my desk". I didn't want to disobey cause I didn't know what would happen so I took my clothes off and put them on her desk so did the other two girls (btw their names are Amelia and Amy they are twins). After stripping naked Amelia said "this is crazy Mrs.Stephanie". Then Stephanie took her scissors and cut her skirt in half. Amelia fell on the ground and started crying. "Here is the deal kids you get to put your clothes on and walk home in them but if you complain to me or disobey me I will cut up one article of clothing and you will not get to wear it home" Stephanie said "now all of you stand facing the wall and put your hands on your head". She then went and got a paddle. "Each of you gets 50 swats and then you can go home but if you scream I start the count over you got it" she said. She started with me the first swat hurt so bad I couldn't help it I screamed in pain so I had to start over then I got to 10 and screamed then to 17 then I finally got to 50. She tried to swat Amy but she turned around and tackled Stephanie but Stephanie threw her towards me and Amy grabbed me to prevent falling making her perfect breasts touch my body. Then Stephanie said "you will not tackle me it will result in this". Then she cut up Amy's clothes ALL OF THEM. "Looks like you will be walking home naked sweetheart" Stephanie said. Then she swated Amelia who held up pretty well. "Ok kids today's session is over retrieve what ever clothes you have left and go home, and your homework tonight is to take a picture if yourself naked sitting spread eagle with one thumb in your mouth and another one of you standing up with a back view of your rear end they must be printed not digital if you don't turn in your homework there will be consequences" she said. So I began the walk home I was the only one with a full outfit. Amelia had no skirt revealing her pink panties. And Amy was naked. After that day I became atracted to Amy so when I saw her walking on the side walk struggling to cover and being humiliated my feelings for her took action. I immediatly ran up to her and stripped naked and told her to put on my clothes and I gave her a piggy back ride all the way home. When we got to her house she said "thank you no one has ever completely humiliated themselves for me". I told her no problem. And when she walked in the door she shot me a sexy wink. I knew the humiliation was going to continue all year but if I could get hooked up with Amy I knew it would be worth it. To be continued
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Deadpool15

Pm me spank and I'll give myself 50 bare ass spankings in any position you want
Pm me naked and it means I'll spend a full 30 minutes outside naked
Pm me wedgie and I'll give myself the wedgie of your choice in the underwear of your choice
Pm me strip and the next time I go to the rest room in a public place I'll strip completely naked cover my eyes open the stall completely revealing my naked body and count to 30
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:56 PM   #3
redtiger

Default Paragraphs - They Make Reading Possible

Please break your text into block paragraphs. Reading a wall of unbroken text is intimidating, difficult, and unnecessarily time consuming. Your story appears to be good, what little I could wade through, but until it is formatted in a manner that can actually be read I will not subject my poor eyes to attempting to parse the text.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:12 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Me too. I scanned through it and thought I saw something worth reading but my optitian is so expensive these days.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:28 PM   #5
chocolatedispenser

I think I see were this is going...
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk