Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #31
uzaho

Hi all! Sorry if this update felt a bit rushed. Having already given the synopsis in my other story I had less motivation to explore this but hopefully it came out okay. I can probably get a few more updates out over the next week or two but after that I'll be away for a few weeks. I'd love to get back to a regular rythym then!

EDIT: It's the last post on the previous page btw. Just so I don't confuse anyone!

Last edited by uzaho; 04-25-2013 at 12:03 PM.
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #32
TheFloss

Absolutely fantastic
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #33
dickface

This was so great! I am excited to hear about more of Becky's encounters. Kepp going please oh please

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #34
uzaho

Let's poke this one along too!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 8

“Rise and shine!”

Becky groaned in displeasure. She hadn't set her alarm. There was no where she needed to be, as far as she knew. Why are moms so good at interrupting good dreams?

“Why are you sleeping like this?”

A small pinch was felt on Becky’s bare butt. That definitely woke her up.

“EEEP! MOM!”

Coming to her senses Becky threw her hands behind her to cover her rear while closing her legs together. She nearly rolled over but caught herself, quickly realizing that showing off her rear end to her mother would be far less embarrassing than putting the rest of her on display.

“I can’t help it sweetie. You have such a cute little bum!” Mom’s sing-songy voice was accompanied by another poke to Becky’s rear.

“M-o-o-m! Quit it!”

“Sorry, sorry. But really Rebecca, why are you sleeping like that? You’re not even under the covers!”

Becky hadn't intended on this. She remembered climbing onto her bed holding Cayden's boxers, but following that her memory was hazy. She must have drifted to sleep soon afterw...

Wait, where are the boxers?

She lifted her head from the pillow and snapped it left and right. She was sure she had them bef-

“Well?”

Mom was expecting an answer.

“I was... just hot.”

“Hmm.” She didn't seem fully satisfied with that. “I've told you that you can take the fan from the living room,” she added, opening Becky’s blinds.

“I know,” Becky replied nervously, the unimpeded sunlight even harsher on her sleepy eyes. She couldn't see Cayden’s boxers. Maybe she had stashed them away before she fell asleep. That thought was comforting.

“Well it’s time to get up sweetie. We’re volunteering again this weekend!”

Becky pulled her arms forward and dramatically slammed her face into her pillow, groaning long and loud. “That's booooring. Why do ‘we’ have to go? Can’t I stay home with dad?”

“Your father was called into work this morning. So that's a no.”

Becky froze. Hmm. That’s even better. She propped herself up on her elbows and craned her neck back to look at her mom, now addressing her in a sweet and innocent tone.

“Well then can't I just stay here with Kyle?”

Sitting down on the side of the bed, mom played with Becky’s hair and straightened her red locks, something that made Becky, stark-ass nude, feel a bit weirded out by. She slunk her body closer to the bed, unsure of how to accept her mom’s loving caress while so physically exposed.

“I don’t want you hanging out with those boys. I don’t know all of what went on last night, but I had to send Luc and Cayden home this morning.”

Becky’s eyebrows shot up. She wasn't expecting that. Was that something to do with her? She could easily imagine it. But how much did mom know? Was she in trouble too? She was taking too long to think about this. Mom might get suspicious.

“Well they didn't bother me at all last night. I’ll be good! And Kyle... likes me,” Becky offered, trying to hold back a smile.

“Rebecca...”

Becky demurely bit her lip, batting her eyelashes at her mother. “Pleeease?” she pleaded.

Her mom sighed before resting a hand on Becky’s bare back. “Listen... I’m only agreeing to this because I know you would take too long to get ready anyway.”

Becky did a poor job of holding back her excitement.

“...but you stay out of their games. And you can’t sleep all day,” she added, standing. “And you definitely need to put some clothes on!”

“Thank you mommy!” Becky replied.

“Yes, you’re welcome. But next time... you’re not getting out of this so easily!”

The threat from mom as she closed the door didn't bother Becky at all. She was too caught up in the excitement of having another day at home with Kyle and his friends!

Becky pushed herself up from her bedsheets onto all fours, stretching somewhat cat-like in the morning sun. When she opened her eyes again she found herself staring at a pair of boxers. They were underneath her the entire time! Thankfully she did NOT roll over. Explaining why she’s sleeping naked was hard enough. But having to explain why you’re sleeping naked and clutching a boy’s underpants? Mom wasn't stupid. She couldn't even imagine the grounding she would get!

Breathing a sigh of relief she leaned over the side of her bed and returned the boxers to where she was also hiding Cayden's pants. She would have to remember to throw them in her brother’s room at some point.

Pulling on a nightie and a robe, Becky ventured out of her room. The house was so quiet compared to last night. It was almost eerie. Stepping out from the hall and into the living room she saw a somewhat sullen group of teenagers. They were all barely awake, still strewn around the room. But did notice that there were two less sleeping bags on the floor. Mom had indeed shrunk the size of Kyle’s sleepover.

Kyle...

He had spotted her the moment she came into the room. As soon as Becky met his gaze she stopped dead in her tracks. A lump appeared in her throat and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Becky glanced into the kitchen to see mom pouring herself a coffee. Part of her wanted to say something to Kyle, but another part of her wanted to run away. Even if she could have found the courage to speak, she wouldn't have any words to say.

Overwhelmed by an unfamiliar and unexpected sense of embarrassment and shame, Becky closed her robe tighter. Averting her eyes from her brother she started a slow march into the kitchen.

Why did she feel so bad all of a sudden? Was last night just a fleeting moment of crazy? A sugar-fueled evening of regretful sexual discovery? She didn't know how to process the guilt that was now filling her. But if she couldn't even look her brother in the eye she didn't know how she would be able to sort it all out.

Having switched to autopilot, Becky shuffled her way to the pantry and retrieved a box of cereal. She followed that up with a bowl, a spoon, and a bit of milk. When she took hold of the controls again, she found herself sitting at the table. She stared down into her Cheerios confused. She wasn't really hungry.

“Kyle, your sister isn't coming with me today so I need you boys on your best behavior, understood?” Mom was racing about with her coffee mug, collecting the last of her things. “So no more of the weirdness from last night, alright?”

“Yes ma’am,” replied Oliver.

“Thank you, Ollie,” mom nodded. “I don’t know when your father will be home, but I’m guessing he’ll be a while. You boys can order pizza or something if you like, just be sure to share everything with Becky... Kyle, are you listening?”

“...yes mom.”

Lost in her bowl, Becky tuned out her mom’s marching orders. She didn't hear her goodbye. She didn't hear the door close. She didn't hear her name being called either. But she felt the wadded up sock that hit her in the face.

“Hey!” she responded. The sock had landed in her cereal.

Chris shrugged, “Fine, she’s awake.”

Becky pushed her bowl away. “Thanks for that.” She wasn't really upset. It’s not like she was eating it.

“Becky, did you tell your mom anything? About... last night?” asked Mitch.

She looked across into the living room. The boys all seemed a bit tense.

“No. Did she catch you doing something?”

The guys all glanced at each other.

Oliver hesitantly started. “Yeah. But it was all Luc's fault really.”

Becky straightened up in her chair. “Why? What happened?”

“Well I don’t know if you know this, but Cayden stole some of your panties. And he kinda... umm...” Oliver couldn't complete his sentence.

“He blew his wad in your panties,” Mitch helpfully explained.

Becky’s eyes opened wide as her mind began to race. “Mom caught him in my panties?!”

“In? What?” Kyle asked.

Chris shook his head. “He wasn't wearing them. That we saw anyway. Wait, did you catch him?”

“Noo...” it was the least convincing lie Becky ever told. But Oliver continued on regardless.

“Anyway, we found out it was Lucas who told Cayden to get your panties, and then they started fighting because of what Cayden... did to them. So we thought up some punishments for them.”

“We made Cayden taste his spunk!” Mitch offered, strangely proud of that fact. Becky just made a face in response. She couldn't imagine eating or even tasting anything that came from a penis!

“But that wasn't what got us in trouble,” explained Ollie. “We locked Lucas outside in his towel.”

“With his hands tied behind his back,” added Chris. “Oh, and blindfolded too!”

“That’s when mom and dad came home,” finished Kyle.

Chris smiled. "And if that wasn't bad enough, they started fighting this morning! Fuckin Luc, man."

Becky finally caught her brother's gaze, or he caught hers. Regardless, they looked at each other long enough for him to add, “They never found out about your panties. Put them in the laundry.”

She was somewhat relieved by that. Becky smiled meekly at her brother before dropping her eyes to the table again. It was good to know what happened. If only to avoid possible self incrimination later.

The five of them sat in silence, due as much to their mutual exhaustion as anything.

“Yup... he totally ate his own splooge...” said Mitch, nodding to himself. The comment slowly coaxed a bit of laughter from the other guys, sparking a more natural and jovial discussion among the group.

Becky sat and listened as their conversation slowly roamed elsewhere, to video games and television and who’s the better runner. She continually managed to catch her brother’s eye, and every time she looked away. Her relationship with Kyle hadn't really changed, had it? She told herself how ridiculous she was being. But perhaps she needed someone else to tell her.

Grabbing a nearby cordless phone Becky walked off down the hall to her room, dialing as she went.

“Hey Cindy! Whatever you’re doing, stop doing it. I need you to come over...”

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
Old 06-17-2014, 01:30 AM   #35
stragner080

the worst place to catch up is right now, cant wait to find out what happens
not very active
many limits, doesnt do much, says they did something but didnt, sends friend request before getting to know

that list will be updated, if you are interested in being my slave/submissive PM me here or email me: [email protected]
stragner080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:11 AM   #36
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I would like to see where this goes.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #37
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I am so glad this story is going again!!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:57 PM   #38
uzaho

Chapter 9

“You touched it?!?”

The two girls sat on Becky’s bed sharing the birthday sugar left over from the night before.

“Not very long. It mean, it felt pretty lo- err, I mean it was quick! But you... wouldn’t have?” Becky nervously stumbled through her words.

“No!” exclaimed Cindy. “I wouldn’t pull off my brother’s underwear either, even if it was mine he was wearing!”

“But I’ve seen you pants him before,” Becky stated defensively.

“Yeah, but not because I wanted to... touch him.”

Becky wasn’t getting much help from from her friend. Part of her had hoped Cindy would be more excited about it, or that she could flaunt it all in Cindy’s face. But she also wanted to be able to justify what she had done last night. It’s not like the two of them hadn’t had fun at her brother’s expense before, but right now she was taking the self-righteous road for some reason.

Cindy shook out her hair indignantly before tucking it behind one ear. The lightly tanned teen had become obsessed with her hair ever since someone suggested that she looked like Chloe Moretz. After begging her mom for weeks she was finally allowed to cut it, bleach it and put in highlights. Despite how inaccurate the initial complement may have been at the time Cindy had tried her best to live up to it.

Now feeling even more ashamed and confused, Becky laid back in her nightie popping M&Ms into her mouth. She had even omitted some other potentially controversial details, like the hallway and her own nudity, and she still didn’t get the reaction she was hoping for. The feelings she now had flustered her, but were they wrong? Was she really so weird? She loved her brother. She even liked her brother. So why couldn’t she ‘like-like’ her brother?

“Umm...” Cindy started after an awkward silence. “What was it like?”

As the question echoed inside Becky’s head she began to smile, the memory of embracing her sibling not even 12 hours ago surging forward like a warm wave.

“I dunno,” she replied coyly.

“Well what did ‘it’ feel like?” Cindy reiterated.

“I don’t know,” Becky repeated, shrugging her shoulders. “It’s hard to explain. It’s like it’s soft and hard all at once. I guess sort of like... a cucumber? Or a pickle? But it’s a bit squishy on the outside.”

Cindy flared her nostrils. “Ew! Squishy cucumber?”

“No! I don’t know how to say it. But it was... strong. It felt good, even just to hold it.”

Cindy raised a chip to her mouth. “How do your sleepovers get so crazy? And why didn’t you invite me over this time?”

Becky pushed herself up on her elbows. “I wanted to! My mom wouldn’t let me. Since it’s supposed to be Kyle’s party.”

“Mm. Dang. Where is she anyway?”

Becky reached over to switch off of chocolate, sampling a bit of Mike & Ike instead. “She’s at some volunteer thingy all day.”

Cindy squinted at her friend, a knowing smile creeping up the corners of her mouth. “And your dad?”

“Working,” answered Becky, trying to chew her new mouthful of sweets.

“So we’re all alone with the boys?”

Becky nodded.

“Then why aren’t we bugging them right now?” asked Cindy, a clearly rhetorical question. Cindy grabbed at her friend, dragging Becky forward along the bed by her legs and causing her nightie to ride up her body. Becky quickly sat up and pulled down on the light fabric, still not wearing anything beneath it.

“Wait! I haven’t even told you about Cayden yet.”

Cindy’s jaw dropped. “What? Cayden was here too?! He’s your crush, right?”

“Yeah,” Becky nodded. “But I don’t know if I feel that way anymore after last night.”

Cindy adjusted herself on the bed, tugging on her jean shorts and turning to better face her hosty. “Oh-my-god, what happened?! Seriously, tell me!”

Becky was glad she had Cindy’s interest again. “Okay. I was laying in bed and I heard someone come into my room. I didn’t know who it was so I just laid here with my eyes closed.” She pulled her legs up onto the bed and fell backwards onto her pillow before mimicking a sleeping princess, arms together and legs crossed, a far cry from the horny sweaty naked mess she had actually been.

“Really? What if it was a thief or something?”

Becky decided against trying to explain the thrill behind that very notion. “But it wasn’t a thief. It was Cayden.”

“Fine. So what did he do? Did he wake you up with a kiss?” Cindy mused, gushing her own fantasies.

“No, he saw m-” she paused, editing herself again and self-consciously straightening out the bottom hem of her sleep shirt. “He started... jerking.”

“What?! What a creep! So he just walked into your room while you’re sleeping and randomly decided to... play with it? Like, next to your bed?”

Becky could still feel his breath on her bare crotch. “...pretty much.”

Cindy impatiently waited for Becky to continue but eventually had to throw her hands in the air. “And? Then what happened?!”

“I got up, and...”

“With him standing right there!?”

“Yeah. Well, no. He started playing with my panties.”

Cindy’s head tilted to the side indicating her confusion.

“You know, like... from my drawer. He was looking at them and... rubbing them... on himself.” Becky offered.

Cindy shook her head in earnest confusion. “Why? Why are all these boys obsessed with your panties? First your own brother, and then Cayden too?!?”

“I don’t know!” Becky threw her arms out in exasperation. And then it dawned on her: Maybe it was her fault. She threw her panties at the boys before her bath yesterday. Maybe that’s all it took. Maybe she started all of this. And maybe Cayden was only looking for more of what she had ended up teasing him with. But then what was Lucas’s par-

“What is it?” questioned Cindy.

Becky shook her head clear. “Huh? Nothing. Where was...?”

“Cayden jerking off in your room. With you next to him.”

“Er, yeah. Anyway, so I turned on the light and made him finish in my panties.”

“Whaaat?!”

“You know, ‘finish’? Like, he had an orgasm. At least I think he did. I’ve never seen that before. He looked real fu-”

Cindy waved her hands around. “No, no, not that. You let him stay in your room? Why didn’t you kick him out?!”

The shame was coming back again. “Well... I wanted to ss- I dunno. I just didn’t. Should I have?”

“Yes! Of course! And what do you mean you ‘made’ him?” continued Cindy.

“Well I didn’t ‘make’ him. Not really. I didn’t, like, do anything! He just... did it. And I watched. Oh yeah!”

Becky flung herself over the side of the bed. The sudden whirlwind of movement kicked up her nightie which easily flew up her backside. It was still her favorite, but she really needed a new nightie. Certainly a longer one.

“Here!”

Becky righted herself with a pair of boxers in hand.

Cindy raised an eyebrow. “Are those Cayden’s?”

“Yup! I stole them while he was doing it!” she proudly proclaimed. “I’ll let you smell them!” Cindy made a face, cringing at the notion. Seeing this, Becky quickly tossed the undergarment to the other side of their snacks on the bed. “You know, if you wanted to.” She swallowed hard and tried to calm herself. Maybe she was the one obsessing over underwear.

“That’s okay Becks. I’m... good.”

“It was just a joke Cindy!” she chuckled nervously.

“Oh. Well I don’t know about YOUR brother, but mine has made me smell all sorts of gross things of his. Even if you said it smelled like rainbows I wouldn’t chance it.”

“Oh... do rainbows smell?”

“Hmm. I dunno. I’ve never smelled one. But it would probably better than whatever those smell like.”

Becky looked over at the plain dark boxers. She had thought they smelled pretty good. Although now she wished they weren’t Cayden’s. She wasn’t particularly keen on him anymore, but regardless she needed to dislike him now on the principle of everything, at least after talking with Cindy.

A sudden rush of giddiness struck the slim redhead. She turned back to her friend.

“I dare you to sniff them!”

Cindy struggled to hold back a smile. “Ew! No!”

“Come on! I dare, no, double dare you!”

“What, so you’ll do it if I do it?”

Becky nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah! Exactly!”

Cindy glanced at the boxers. “You’ve already smelled them, haven’t you?”

“Noooo,” Becky replied guiltily.

“You were up all night sniffing Cayden’s underwear!”

Becky pushed her friend playfully, already starting to blush. “I was not!”

“It sure sounds like it!”

Becky tried to regain her composure. “Seriously though. Just do it. It’s a dare, so you HAVE to.”

“I don’t have to do anything!” came the snooty reply. But Cindy’s eyes drifted down to the boxers again. Her curiosity was getting the best of her resolve. She pursed her lips and shook slowly shook her head. “...but I guess I will.”

A smiling Becky snatched the boxers up and placed them in Cindy’s lap. Cindy quickly lifted them off of her bare thighs, pinching the offensive article between two fingers. She looked them over scornfully as they rose up into the air in front of her.

“Ugh, it’s kinda gross to think about, Becks. Boys can be really dirty. And they fart all the ti-”

Cindy was interrupted by a poke to her stomach.

“Just DO it Cindy!” urged her friend.

“Gawd, fine!” Cindy exclaimed. She allowed the material to drift closer to her face, sniffing the air around it cautiously. But there wasn’t much of a smell. Becky was making such a big deal out of this that Cindy was sure there had to be something worth sniffing. Puzzled, she brought it closer and sniffed harder before she caught any sort of scent.

“So? What’s it like?”

“I... don’t really know,” she admitted. “Like, I don’t know how to describe it. It almost smells... damp? But like salt-water or som-fihngwheef!! HMMMPH!!!”

Becky pushed Cindy’s head all the way back onto the bed pressing the boxers against her mouth. They both laughed and screamed while Cindy flailed and kicked violently, shaking her head away from Becky’s hands. The instant she was free she sought her vengeance!

With speed and precision Cindy rolled on top of Becky. She pinned her to the bed by sitting up on her stomach before wrestling to secure the girl’s arms and steal the boxers away. Becky simply squealed and tensed her body in response. With such a feeble reaction she was easily overcome by her assailant.

“Bahaha! Get off me!”

“No way! It’s your turn miss sniffy!”

Becky was still clutching Cayden’s boxers. Cindy forced Becky's hand downward to her head. Fighting to regain control, the underpants slid back and forth across Becky’s face, obscuring her vision and and tickling her nose. In an attempt to escape she tried to slide down through Cindy’s legs, but her friend had better reflexes. The knees flanking Becky on the bed pinched in at her sides until Becky’s armpits bumped into them. On top of that the feeling of her duvet against her backside and air between her thighs brought Becky to gasp through her continuing giggles.

“Cindy! My butt’s hanging out! I’m not wearing panties!”

Ignoring her pleas, Cindy instead leaned forward. She resecured her grip on Becky’s wrists and flung them upward, stretching out Becky’s upper half across the width of the bed. Becky was still trying to play-fight and giggling up a storm until she saw the naughty glint in Cindy’s eye.

After a few more seconds Becky relaxed her arms allowing Cindy to pin them together against the mattress. The two girls stared at each other silently, their faces inches apart. They stayed perfectly still as they each looked into the other’s eyes. The awkward moment they shared was punctuated only by their heavy breathing and rising body heat.

The next words were Cindy’s.

“Truth or dare?”

My stories:

Last edited by uzaho; 06-26-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #39
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Oooooh, what a way to leave it! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #40
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like the direction this is going great lead in.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:18 AM   #41
uzaho

Chapter 10

“Umm. Truth?”

Cindy cocked her head slightly at the uncertain answer.

“Truth! I want a truth!”

Sighing, almost disappointed, Cindy postured up as she thought of a question. Her hands remained affixed to Becky’s wrists.

“Fine. Truth... What didn’t you tell me about last night?”

Becky’s eyes opened wide. “What?”

“You heard me! I think you did more than you’ve said. So fess up!”

The restrained girl wasn’t really in a position to argue. But she also didn’t want to admit out loud to some of the things she had done. When doing that stuff with friends its easy to explain it all away as having a few laughs. But when you do it by yourself it’s because you really want to. Cindy already thought some of the things she had admitted to were weird. Adding further details wasn’t likely to change that.

“Well... what do you mean?” asked Becky as naively as possible.

Cindy leaned in again playfully. “What do you mean what do I mean?”

“I mean... I don’t know what you want me to say.”

“The truth!” Cindy yelled, bouncing against her friend’s body. She played with Becky’s arms, sliding them from side to side across the covers. “Or we could just ask Kyle...”

“No!” Becky pushed against her friend but Cindy held fast, having little difficulty keeping her in place. Becky’s lower half slipped a few more inches off the bed with her writhing which brought her nightie up a few inches higher. “Okay, okay. Umm...” Becky flexed her brain, trying to come up a morsel of truth that might satisfy Cindy’s curiosity. “Kyle... saw me naked. In the hall.”

“Really?! Why were you naked in the hallway?”

“Because stupid Lucas stole my towel,” pouted Becky.

Cindy paused. “Wait... why were you walking around in a towel?”

Filtering out as much detail as necessary, Becky quickly ran her story through her head.

“The guys were playing a game where they hit each other in the crotch, an-”

“What?!?”

“AND” continued Becky, “Kyle told me to kick Lucas when he wasn’t looking but I’d just had a bath and after I did it Luc tried to steal my towel and then I had to run away naked.”

“And...” began Cindy, trying to put the pieces together. “They were all doing this in the hallway?”

Becky pushed weakly against Cindy’s restraint. “No, in the living room.”

“So then when did Kyle see you in the hallway?”

“Right after.”

“So he was waiting in the hallway?”

“No. He was in the living room.”

“So he ran after you?”

“Sorta.”

“And you were still running away?”

Becky swallowed hard. “Yes?”

Shaking her head, a smiling Cindy peeked over her shoulder towards Becky’s bare crotch. “Consider this your forfeit Becks.”

“No, wai-”

“KYLE?! HEY KYLE! YOUR SISTER NEEDS YOU!”

Becky’s mouth dropped. She wanted to scream and yet also didn’t want to draw any more attention. Instead she bucked as hard as she could against her friend, turning her into a cowgirl on a bull. And yet her best wasn’t good enough. Cindy still managed to stay on top of her.

“You didn’t tell the truth! But from the sounds of things I bet your brother’s memory will be really good after getting another look at your privates!”

Becky drew a deep breath.

“I stopped in the hallway because I wanted to listen to the boys but then he walked into the hallway carrying my towel and I could have covered up but didn’t because then I kinda wanted him to see me so I let him look then went back to my room and I masturbated for so long and it was so so SO good and that’s when he came in wearing my panties...”

Astounded, Cindy let go of Becky’s wrists and stared down at her in minor shock. “What? You wanted t-”

Her train of thought was cut short as the door handle to the bedroom began to turn. Becky was no longer held in place but Cindy was still sitting on top of her. She opted for the fastest escape route and slid down between Cindy’s legs. When her upper half of her body met her lower half on the floor she found herself crumpled on the carpet without her nightie. But she was out of time. Becky launched her body at the now halfway open door, slamming it shut in her brother’s face.

“OW! Becky! What the hell?”

“Go away!” she yelled, leaning her nude form into her door, her brother mere inches away.

“What?! Why did you need me?”

“I... it’s nothing. I’m fine.”

“Great. Well thanks for interrupting our game.”

Cindy quipped back, “Thanks for interrupting ours, too!”

“Cindy!” Becky whispered,fearful of continuing the conversation. But Kyle didn’t respond further.

After a few more tense seconds Becky relaxed long enough to realize she was standing butt naked in front of her friend! Cindy sat sniggering to herself, Becky’s nightie in hand.

“You need some crazy motivation before your reflexes to kick in!” taunted Cindy.

Covering herself as best she could with her hands, Becky shuffled back to her bed and snatched her nightie away from her friend. She turned around so she could put it on only to feel a sharp slap on her butt.

“EEE! Heeey!” whined Becky, swatting behind her and walking further away.

Cindy rolled onto her side laughing aloud. She was thoroughly amused by the scene she had just witnessed, not to mention the admission she had just received. “Oh my god Becky! That was hilarious! But I don’t understand you sometimes! You say you wanted your brother to see you naked yesterday, but you don’t want him to see you today? I just don’t get it. And... did you say you were masturbating to your brother? AND that he caught you?!”

Having slipped into her nightie once more, Becky was trying to get her hair in order. The messy crimson streaks falling into her face needed to be properly tamed, but a ponytail would do for now.

“I don’t think I said that... not exactly. But it doesn’t matter! Your turn HAS to be over now! So unless I pick truth again I’m not saying ANYthing else!”

Cindy raised her hands defensively. “Okay! Okay. But if it matters at all, I believe you.”

Becky wasn’t sure if she should feel grateful or ashamed. It didn’t really matter. Cindy knew about her newest, dirtiest, and darkest secret. It was a shame she couldn’t keep such a secret for very long. And yet part of Becky felt better after admitting it, after saying it out loud.

“Aren’t you going to ask me something?” sang Cindy from across the room.

“Of course!” replied Becky. She bounded back to her bed eager to continue their game. It wasn’t every day she got to play this! “So what will it be? Truth... or dare?”

“Dare! But!” started Cindy, “Only if it involves the boys!”

Becky paused. She couldn’t keep from smiling. She always liked Cindy. They thought a lot alike, at least some of the time. And although the thought of parading around in front of her brother was still a little terrifying after last night, a small part of her still wanted to. Becky moved closer to her friend.

“Are you sure? I could be really mean. I mean, I won’t be - at least not yet - but I could be!”

“Geez, just dare me already!” Cindy exclaimed, giving Becky a lighthearted shove.

Becky chewed her fingernail trying to think up something seemingly easy for her friend to start with.

“OH! Okay! You need to do a handstand for 10 whole seconds in the living room!”

Becky squirmed happily, proud of herself for coming up with something that, on the surface, was fairly tame. Becky was still mostly flat but Cindy was up to an A-cup now. And her loose-fitting top wouldn’t be able to cover much if she was upside down!

Cindy meanwhile just nodded her head. “Cool! Let’s do this!”

Grabbing her friend by the wrist, Cindy dragged Becky from her bedroom. The two of them hung off each other as they walked, but the moment they began to race forward into the rest of the house Becky suddenly regretted not getting dressed. She had nothing on her back besides her nightie. With a room full of rough-housing boys that was a dangerous position to be in. But there wasn’t much she could do about that now. She wanted to see the looks on the boys faces when they saw her friend topless!

“Hey!” Cindy shouted as they burst out into the living room, trying to grab everyone’s attention. “We wanted to show you something!”

Cindy let go of Becky’s wrist as they rounded the couch. Becky quickly stopped, backing up a few steps to stay safely behind the largest piece of furniture in the room. Of course it was also the couch that Kyle was sitting on. She did her best to ignore him even though she stood little more than an arm’s length away.

Overall the boys were a bit dishevelled themselves which made Becky feel less awkward with what she was wearing. It wasn’t quite noon yet but Kyle’s sleepover had no intention of going anywhere other than that living room.

“Hi Cindy,” Oliver politely stated, but they all continued on with their video game.

“Can you pause?” asked Cindy. “It will only take a minute to show you.”

After some hums and haws and a few groans, it was Chris who finally paused it to ask, “Show us what?”

Cindy parked herself right in their field of view in front of the TV. “Oh, just this.”

She gracefully leaned forward and kicked herself up onto her hands. Her legs quickly rose into the air, rotating until they were pointed at the ceiling. Unfortunately for her they didn’t stop there. Her legs continued the rest of the way around until she landed flat on the floor with a thud.

“TIMMMBERRRR!!!!” Mitch yelled, causing the room to point and laugh at the attention seeker.

“That wasn’t it!” griped Cindy, reddening in the face and struggling to her feet. “Becks! Come help me!”

Becky slowly walked out to center stage in front of the boys.

“Help hold me up if I fall,” whispered Cindy.

Becky nodded, standing to one side as Cindy readied herself for another attempt. The girl looked more determined this time, taking it much more seriously, and made a few strategic practice kicks before going for the real deal. Her second attempt was better but she still began to falter almost as soon as she started, unable to get all the way up. Becky quickly rushed forward to her rescue, lightly securing her friends legs and keeping her balanced.

The first thing Becky did was look down, only to be disappointed. Cindy’s shirt was bearing a small patch of her stomach but not much else. It only took a moment to realize Cindy had tucked her shirt into the back of her shorts, helping to keep it in place.

A startling gust of air under her nightie shocked her. Readjusting her gaze at Becky’s face it was clear that Cindy was able to see right up Becky’s nightgown! Not only that, she was blowing up at her exposed crotch! Perhaps she was just breathing heavy, but Becky couldn’t be sure. In any case, Becky immediately seeked her vengeance. She slipped down Cindy’s body and pulled the girl’s top straight down off her head and down her arms to the floor. Becky’s second wave of disappointment hit when she noticed Cindy’s bright white bra. But the boys didn’t seem to mind. Nervous chuckles were shared as Becky shot back up in time to grab her friends legs, not only to help her from falling but to keep her in place!

“Becky!”

Now that the show had REALLY started, Becky began to count out loud to remind Cindy why they were there. She might not have been counting at full speed, but she was at least counting! “...3... 2... 1... zero!”

Becky then released Cindy’s legs allowing the nearly topless girl to finally crumple to the floor. She then stepped back, watching Cindy frantically pull her top back over her head.

“That wasn’t fair!” said Cindy.

Chris eyed up Becky with a grin on his face. “So is it your turn now?”

But Becky didn’t have time to respond. Cindy was already in attack mode, pushing herself into motion from the carpet. Becky ran around the couch and dashed out of the room in a giggle fit, making sure to hold her nightie down the entire run back to her room. Of course, Cindy was right behind her. Becky ran around her bed while Cindy closed the door to the bedroom.

“That wasn’t part of the dare!”

“Sure it was! In my head.” Becky replied. “But in my head you weren’t wearing a bra!”

Cindy looked angry, but she was smiling as she clambered onto the bed. She clearly wasn’t as upset as she was making out to be. “Oh, is that how it’s gonna be?”

My stories:
Old 07-01-2014, 02:02 PM   #42
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter great story looking forward to more
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:45 PM   #43
Aaron noel donohue

More story please