Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-22-2016, 12:19 PM   #1
LoveitorHateit

Heart You dirty dildo slut!

Hi everyone
For many yaers I've been lurking on this site ocassionally, looking for interesting and fun dares, but now I think it's time to give dare-writing a try. This dice dare is made for all the cock craving sluts on GetDare, so it can be done by both males as females. Because I'm a guy, I'll be writing it from a male perspective though. Soooo, get prepared for some anal and deepthroating fun with your favourite toys! You'll end up feeling used.
Extra notes:
  • No lube is allowed for this dare, but no ass-to-mouth is needed to continue as I'll explain in the dare.
  • Your dick is off limits, so don't touch yourself unless the dare says so. . No matter how much you're enjoying yourself, a true slut gets their sexual gratification from fucking their holes, not playing with their dick, remember! A chastity device would be ideal to wear during this dare.
You will need:
- Some feminine/slutty clothes
- 2 Dildos, preferably with a suction cup.
- 1 Die (Or use http://random.org/dice)
- Some metronome (Or use http://metronomeonline.com
- A pen or marker
- A bowl

Step 1: What to wear (1 dice)
Spoiler:
1: A jockstrap or some other crotchless underwear. (Cut a hole in some old pair if you don't have any.)
2: A short skirt, no undies underneath it.
3: Fully naked.
4: Wear as much pink as possible.
5: A skintight T-shirt or vest and a(n improvised) collar.
6: Choose your sexiest, whoriest outfit and include make-up if you own some.

I really hope you threw a six and you look like a trashy whore now. A whore who's ready to take some good cocks! Are you ready for the next step? That mascara will be running down your cheeks soon while your lips make love with that dildo, haha! Grab one of the two dildos and roll a dice:

Step 2: Warming up (2 dice)
Let's take some time to lube up that first toy, shall we?
Spoiler:
Position:
1: On your hands and knees. Put the dildo on the floor and don't touch it with your hands.
2: On your back on the floor, holding dildo in your hand.
3: Sitting reverse on a chair, so your legs are spread.
4: Bent over a couch or chair, arching your back so your ass stands out.
5: Laying on your back on a couch/bed, with your head hanging down from the edge.
6: Stand in front of a mirror. Keep eye contact with yourself continuously.

Sucking:
1: Kiss and lick the toy for one minute. Now suck it 50 times verrry slowly. Every 10th suck you go as deep as you can and hold the toy there for 5 seconds. Don't take your lips off the dildo until your done with all 50.
2: Make love to the dildo for at least one minute, then suck the dildo quickly for 2 minutes without break. No deepthroating yet and don't take the dildo out of your mouth.
3: Spit on the dildo until it's dripping with saliva. Then fuck your mouth 50 times at a medium speed, going all the way in and all the way out.
4: Cover the base of the dildo with some chocolate pasta/syrup/peanut butter/tooth paste and keep on sucking and licking until it's all gone.
5: Lick the dildo until it's completely wet. Slap yourself in the face a few times. Then fuck your mouth 40 times slowly, deepthroating that cock every 10th thrust until you gag. You can take the toy out or take a few seconds break in between.
6: Take it easy: Give that toy 100 sucks however you like, but do them slowly and passionately. Worship that dildo. It's going to fuck you in a couple of minutes.

That's looking gooood! Is your mouth warmed up a little? I hope that toy is dripping with saliva now, because this will be all the lube you earn for the next step. Orrrrr, if ass to mouth is too raunchy for a dirty slut like you, you can also try to catch all your drool in a bowl and use that as lube throughout the dare. You'll be drooling plenty if you're doing it right, so the choice is up to you!

Step 3: Butt time! (2 dice)
Spoiler:
Position:
1: On your hands and knees. Put the dildo on the floor and don't touch it with your hands. Ride it!
2: On your back on the floor, holding dildo in your hand.
3: Put the dildo on a chair and sit on it reversed, so your legs are spread.
4: Bent over a couch or chair, arching your back so your ass stands out.
5: Fuck yourself while laying on your side on a couch/bed.
6: Stand in front of a mirror. Keep eye contact with yourself continuously.

Fucking:
1: Put just the tip of the dildo in and out for 2 minutes, very slowly to tease your butt. Then go quick and all the way for another 3 minutes.
2: Fuck yourself 100 times slowly, feel every inch inside you. Feel the spit dripping from your ass as you fuck yourself.
3: Go for a medium speed and fuck yourself 150 times. Moan loudly and bite your lip like a good bitch.
4: Put the dildo allll the way in.... and allll the way out. Start slow and go quicker until you can't go any faster. Do this for 5 minutes.
5: Fuck yourself as hard/deep as you want. However do NOT take the dildo out for whatever reason until 4 minutes are done.
6: Roll again, but this time, double the numbers of your roll. for example 3 minutes becomes 6 minutes and 100 fucks, becomes 200.

Look at you... you're enjoying yourself, aren't you? And we only just began, there's more to come! Do you see that unused dildo laying next to you? You're waiting until you can get spitroasted, I know that for a fact, you horny little slut!

Step 4: A short break
Spoiler:
Your mouth is warmed up, your ass is stretched, you look like a trashy slut. Now let's make this whole dildo party a liiiitle more degrading. Grab a marker. You're going to write on your body. Just do it quickly, you'll be back to fucking and sucking in no time, honey!
1: Write 'I love dick' on your butt cheek.
2: Write 'Dildo whore' on your chest.
3: Write 'Please give me cock' on your butt cheek
4: Write 'Cum here' on your forehead, with an arrow pointing at your mouth.
5: Write 'Bukkake slut' just above your pubic area
6: All of the above plus two little hearts on your nipples.

Now that you truly lost all dignity like a true cock-hungry slut, it's time to double the fun! Grab both your dildo's and roll 2 dice!
By the way, remember the rules for reapplying lube! You can only relube by deepthroating your dildo or by saving up any saliva in a bowl!

Step 5: Let's double the fun (2 dice)
Spoiler:
Metronome speed:
1: 54 bpm
2: 100 bpm
3: 40 bpm
4: 78 bpm
5: 92 bpm
6: 69 bpm

Spitroasting time:
1: Put one dildo on the floor and ride it while you use your hands to fuck your mouth to the beat. Every time you take a break from one dildo, you have to push the other dildo all the way in and keep it there for 10 seconds.
2: If you have a suction cupped dildo, stick it up against a wall so you can suck it when you're on all fours. Count along with the beat and suck it 250 times. Deepthroat the toy every 10th beat and never let your lips leave the dildo! In the meantime, fuck your ass with the other dildo any way you like. No breaks allowed except for relubrication.
3: Get comfortable on a bed, couch or chair and fuck your mouth and ass simultaneously to the beat for 8 minutes. Take both toys all the way out with every thrust and push them allll the way back in!
4: Stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself. Stick a suction cupped dildo against the mirror and deepthroat it to the beat until you're gagging and a tear rolls down your eye. Fuck your ass to the beat in the meantime.No breaks allowed except for relubrication.
5: Stand next to a chair/couch and put one foot on the seat. Now fuck your ass to the metronome beat, as deep as you can handle. Aim for that prostate! With your other hand, suck the dildo simulatenously. Both dildos are to be inserted at all times. No breaks for 3 minutes. If you fail, start the 3 minutes again and reroll for the metronome.
6: Reroll this part and double up any numbers. So 200 fucks, become 400 and 10 minutes become 20 etc.

So, this is what you've been hoping for the moment you started this dare right? Are you enjoying yourself, slut? Look at those words on your body... they couldn't be more true, just look at yourself in the mirror!
Aaanyhow, I think your throat needs some extra attention, so it's time to get some serious deepthroating going. Again, don't forget to take a bowl and collect all the lube you need. There might be some more fun coming involving that slutty throat slime of yours.....
During this part of the dare I don't want you to swallow at all. Just let everything go and try to catch as much of those thick strings of saliva as you can in that bowl. Remember, this is deepthroating not regular sucking, so show everyone what a talented cocksucker you are!

Step 6: Droollllll (1 dice)
Spoiler:

1: Stand (or kneel) in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes as you deepthroat your dildo. Set the metronome to 120 and fuck your throat as deep as you can for three minutes with as little breaks as you can. Repeat this two times and remember not to swallow and catch all the saliva.
2: Lay on your back and let your head hang down the edge of the bed/couch. Fuck your throat slowly, but deep for 10 minutes with the metronome set on 69 bpm. Every 20th beath, you will keep the dildo as deep down your throat as you can and hold it there until you start to gag. Let all the spit flow over your face!
3: Stick the dildo up against a wall and kneel with your hands behind your back. Place the bowl on the floor under your face. Deepthroat that dildo 100 times for 5 seconds each time. You can take breaks, but do NOT use your hands and do NOT take your lips from that dildo at all!
4: Lay on your back and let your head hang down the edge of the bed/couch. Fuck your throat as rough and hard as you can (at least 200bpm!) until you start to gag. Take a ten second break and repeat this cycle until 10 minutes are done. Let all the spit flow over your face in the bowl!
5: Stick the dildo against a mirror and set the metronome to 50bpm. Look at yourself while you deepthroat that cock for 8 minutes. Don't let your lips leave that dildo for the whole duration. When the 8 minutes are over, keep the dildo in your throat until a tear rolls down your eye (if it wasn't already, haha)
6: Yep, you guessed it. Roll the die again, but now double the time and/or amount of deepthroats.

Look at you in your puddle of slime... I bet you're having a good time using both your holes like this! Sluts like you can never get enough of this, I can see it. You're hard as a rock, haha, how cute! Bu don't you dare touch it, ain't nobod got time for that, we've got work to do! Because we don't want your butt to feel neglected, it's time for another spitroasting round, don't you think? Grab both your dildos and let the dice tell you what to do!

Step 7: The 2nd spitroasting! (2 dice)
Spoiler:
Metronome speed:
1: 60 bpm
2: 124 bpm
3: 88 bpm
4: 78 bpm
5: 92 bpm
6: 112 bpm

Spitroasting time!
1: Put one dildo on the floor and ride it while you use your hands to fuck your mouth to the beat. Every time you take a break from one dildo, you have to push the other dildo all the way in and keep it there for 10 seconds. Do this for 10 minutes.
2: If you have a suction cupped dildo, stick it up against a wall so you can suck it when you're on all fours. Count along with the beat and suck it 250 times. Deepthroat the toy every 10th beat and never let your lips leave the dildo! In the meantime, fuck your ass with the other dildo any way you like. No breaks allowed except for relubrication.
3: Get comfortable on a bed, couch or chair and fuck your mouth and ass simultaneously to the beat for 8 minutes. Take both toys all the way out with every thrust and push them allll the way back in!
4: Stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself. Stick a suction cupped dildo against the mirror and deepthroat it to the beat until you're gagging and a tear rolls down your eye. Fuck your ass to the beat in the meantime, taking it all the way in, and alll the way out every thrust. No breaks allowed except for relubrication.
5: Stand next to a chair/couch and put one foot on the seat. Now fuck your ass to the metronome beat, as deep as you can handle. Aim for that prostate! With your other hand, suck the dildo simulatenously. Both dildos are to be inserted at all times. No breaks for 3 minutes. If you fail, start the 3 minutes again and reroll for the metronome.
6: Reroll this part and double up any numbers. So 200 fucks, become 400 and 10 minutes become 20 etc.

Are you sure you haven't had enough? No? Good, because there's one final spitroasting-roll waiting for you!

Step 8: Extra extra!
Spoiler:
1: Let's give you some choice, get in any position you like and fuck your ass and throat as you like. No breaks for 6 minutes, but do not take any breaks.
2: Put one dildo up against a wall to suck and one dildo on the floor to fuck your ass with. This will be quite the work-out! Set the metronome to 120 and fuck yourself for 5 minutes straight without using your hands at all!
3: Put one dildo up against a wall for your ass. Put another one on the floor to suck. You'll be bending over and fucking yourself in this challenging position for 5 minutes. You can take a break from sucking, but NOT from fucking yourself!
4: Lay on your bed, cloose your eyes and imagine you're being double penetrated by two hot, well hung men. Fuck yourself like you'd want to be fucked for 8 minutes. Do not open your eyes in the meantime and do not take any break!
5: With the metronome set on 40 bpm, you're going to fuck your throat and ass simultaneously for 1 minute without break. Repeat this cycle 5 times each time increasing the speed to 80, 100, 120 and finally 160 bpm!
6: Reroll Step 7 and double up any numbers (except for the metronome speed of course).

What a well used slut you are. I wonder if your ass is feeling sora already. Maybe you accidentally puked or your bed is all wet from your saliva. Don't worry, that's not your fault, sweetie, it just shows how dedicated you are to becoming the ultimate cock whore. Your skills will make other sluts jealous!
Now, I thiiink this dare is finished, but if you dare you can roll another dice and get a nice reward.... or punishment.... or degrading task. You never know what you get. Are you feeling lucky or are all your needs satisfied now? Find out yourself.... if you dare.

Step 9: For the insatiably daring sluts
Spoiler:
1: Repeat step 7, lick both of your dildos clean and decide if you want to give this step another try.
2: You're done slut, you've put on an amazing show! Don't take a shower and don't scrub off your body writing. Go asleep like you are dressed now. Tomorrow morning you should cum all over yourself before taking a shower and getting dressed for the day.
3: Start over all the way from Step 5! When you're back at this step, you can decide if you want to roll this step again for a chance of cumming or not.
4: You have been such a good girl that I will allow you to cum. However, you can only jerk-off with both toys inserted at once. You've been practicing tons, so I know you can do it. Lap up your mess afterwards by the way, good sluts don't leave a mess!
5: Remember that bowl of saliva you've collected as lube. Pour the remaining contents all over your face. Get it in your hair, your eyes, rub it over your chest..... everywhere! Now repeat step 7 and 8 and decide whether you wanna roll for this step again once you've finished.
6: Cum, cumslut, cum! Any way you like. You did an amazing job.
Chastity (I am permanently locked!), Bondage, Deepthroat, Anal, Pup Play, Hidden Public/Exhibitionism, Clothing control, Excercise, Spanking, Medium pain, Nipple play, Humiliation, Femboy, Rubber, Diapers, Pee play...

LIMITS :
Masturbation/Cumming, Wedgies, Scat, Messy, Extreme public, Blackmail
LoveitorHateit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to LoveitorHateit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dice, dildo, oral, slut