18 AND OVER ONLY PLEASE

Roll 1 six sided dice to see what catagorie you will be doing

Roll 1 PAINFULL AND MESSY DARES
Roll 2 HOME DARES
Roll 3 DRIVING DARES
Roll 4 SEXUAL DARES
Roll 5 RANDOM DARES
Roll 6 OOPS, YOU DO 1 IN EACH OF THE OTHER5 CATAGORIES

In the section your doing, roll a six sided dice to see what you will have to do

PAINFUL AND MESY DARES

Roll 1 For 1 week you must wear the exact same bedclothes, and you may not change the sheets on the bed for that week. You must be in bed to make sure you are in for a full 8 hours each nite. You may not get out of bed for any reason during the night. And each night just before climbing into bed drink 5 full glasses of water.
Roll 2 Attach 2 clothes pins to your scotum, then 1 clothes pin on each nipple, wait 5 minutes then roll 1 6 sided dice and attach that many more clothes pins to your scrotum.
Then roll the 6 sided dice again, multiply the result by 5 and that is how many minutes you must leave the pins on, then you may remove 1 clothes pin per every 2 minutes in whatever order you wish
Roll 3 Each day for a week, carry a large jar or bottle with you, when you need to pee, pee into the jar or bottle. Then at nite, pour this pee on you and massage it in all over your body and in your hair. Then no shower till the next morning.
Roll 4 An easy one, no showering or bathing of any kind for a full week, also no using deoderant or cologne.
Roll 5 Attach 10 clothes pins on your scrotum, then start attaching clothes pins to anywhere else on your body you wish. But no more then 2 per minute, for every 10 you attach elsewhere on your body, you may remove 1 from your scrotum. Once the last one is off your scrotum, you may start removing the others at a rate of 2 per minute until they are all off.
Roll 6 Get some tubing and a funnel and give yourself an enema, every nite for a week, and you may not use the toilet for 5 hours afterwards.

HOME DARES

Roll 1 Open every drape and or blind in your home and leave them open for a week, and while in the home you must remain naked 100 percent of the time, if someone comes to the door, you must answer it naked. And during this week you must order in delivery (pizza Chinese food etc) at least twice and form 2 different places.

Roll 2 Roll 1 six sided die and you must take that many objects from in the home, all must be different, lube them up and use them in your ass to masterbate your ass. Roll the six sided die again and that is how many minute each item must remain in the ass, and it must be moving as if you were getting fucked.
Roll 3 check your mail twice a day and be naked each time, be sure that you step outside the door for at least a full 30 seconds.
Roll 4 No masterbating for a month
Roll 5 Each nite for a week, you must masterbate yourself to the edge, then stop, do this 5 times each night, and no cumming for the full week. If you cum, then you will as a penalty roll and do 2 dares from each group.
Roll 6 Sit on your doorstep naked, close your eyes and masterbate till you cum, do this 10 times in 1 week, but no more then twice in 1 day.

DRIVING DARES

Roll 1 Drive somewhere that is at least 5 miles from where you live then drive home again (10 mile round trip), but on a route with lots of traffic lites, have your cock out and any time you get stopped at a red lite, masterbate. If you cum as a penalty you must do this dare again the next day.
Roll 2 Drive somewhere that is at least 10 miles away from your home and back again, at each red lite take off a piece of clothing, once naked masterbate till you cum then continue driving, at each red lite put 1 piece of clothing back on, once your fully dressed start taking thing off again. Same rules, when you get home, go into the house in whatever state of dress you are in carrying any clothes you removed.
Roll 3 Drive thru a drive thru and order a drink, Then park and masterbate into the drink, then drink it
Roll 4 Drive thru a drive thru naked
Roll 5 Anywhere you drive for 1 full week, have you cock out of your pants.
Roll 6 Drive thru a different drive thru each day for 1 week wear only a girls Bra and Panties

SEXUAL DARES

Roll1 Go out to a different bar or club each nite, Look for an unattached girl and try and pick her up, take her home for wild sex. But she must be a large girl weighing at least 200 pounds. You may stop once you have had a large girl each nite for 5 nites in a row (cannot be the same girl twice)
Roll 2 Go out to the bar and pick up a girl weighing in at least 240 pounds, try and start dating her, and you must see her till you have sex with her 3 times, oral sex (both giving and reciving) 4 times, and anal sex once.
Roll 3 Find a website or Paper that has personals and find a couple in your area looking for another guy to participate, call them and join them for sex. Keep doing this till successful 3 times.
Roll 4 Go to a sex shop and buy a strap on dildo then Go out to a club and try and pick up a girl of your choosing, Once home, try and get her to do you with the strap on (don’t forget some lube) Keep going to clubs till you have been used twice this way.
Roll 5 Go out to a Gay bar, go home with the first guy who hits on you. Do whatever he wants, keep this up till you have gone home with 3 guys 3 nites in a row.

Roll 6 Go out to a club every nite for a week, each nite try and pick up 2 ladie of your choosing and take them home for a manage. Do this until successful

RANDOM DARES

Roll 1 Go on the internet and find a lady to talk to, ask if you can masterbate on webcam for her. Make sure she can see everything, Masterbate and when you cum, catch it and lick your hand clean, do this every nite till you do it for a lady 3 nites in a row. If you have no webcam. As a penalty do every dare in the sexual dare section.
Roll 2 Buy a small vibrator at the sex store, lube it, turn it on and slide into your ss, leave it in there till the batteries die. Removing for a few moments only to go to the bathroom.
Roll 3 Get on the webcam and find a girl and try to talk her into masterbaing for you on cam, then masterbate for her as well. Try every nite for a week, if you fail to find a girl willing to masterbate in that week, then as a penalty do every dare in the Painful and Messy dare section, If you have no webcam, do every dare in the Sexual dare section.
Roll 4 Go on the internet and find another guy to chat with, ask if you can masterbate for him, make sure he can see everything, do this every nite till you do it 3 nites in a row. If you have no webcam, do every dare in the sexual dare section.
Roll 5 Find the personal pages and look for someone looking for a slave, call them and tell them you are interested in learning this and become their slave. Do whatever they command for 1 week. Then you may if you wish leave them.
Roll 6 If you have a sister at least 18, ask her over for dinner and a movie, ply her with liquer and then try and seduce her. If you have no sister over 18, do every dare in both the Sexual section and the Home dare section

Well that’s my extreme Dice Dare for Guys, At last its here

ENJOY

Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to sandy for this post:
Old 12-04-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
Roni
getDare Sweetheart

wow nice dares and I think I got really lucky. I rolled 2 and then 2 again. Then I rolled a 3 and a 4. So this makes me fuck my ass at home with 3 different items for 4 mins each.

Took a large candle, a cucumber and my tv remote control.

Toys: dildos, buttplug, chastity belt, rope, collar, nipple clamps, ballgag

I am a cum eating whore.

PM me 'Anal' and a number and I will ride my dildo for that many minutes.

Last edited by Roni; 12-04-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Roni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
wedgieman

Thumbs down Omg

If you have a sister at least 18, ask her over for dinner and a movie, ply her with liquer and then try and seduce her, dude what the heck, seducing youre own sister after getting her to illegaly drink a large enough amount of liquer to get her drunk, thats sick man.

Last edited by wedgieman; 12-04-2009 at 01:18 PM.
wedgieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
picboy85

Default I´ve done it

I rolled: 1 - 2 - 6 - 5

So i had to add 6 pegs and leave them for half an hour.

A pic you can see in my kinktalk profile.

By taking them of it hurts like hell.
picboy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:08 PM   #5
RHS 5

Umm..... Have you actually ever done this dare? Cause this date seems a little extreme and if you a girl you could get pregnant, and if your a guy you could get in trouble and have differnt kids.

I don't do: pain, public, illegal stuff, messy, piss, scat, and sex

I have tons of female underwear and some clothing

Im always up for a masterbation dare

19/m/USA-----I have skype and webcam
RHS 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:47 AM   #6
SecretOps

I rolled
Quote:
Roll 5 RANDOM DARES

Roll 1 Go on the internet and find a lady to talk to, ask if you can masterbate on webcam for her. Make sure she can see everything, Masterbate and when you cum, catch it and lick your hand clean, do this every nite till you do it for a lady 3 nites in a row. If you have no webcam. As a penalty do every dare in the sexual dare section.
Will be attempting this starting from tomorrow night.
SecretOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #7
87dareboy

Looks like I'll be in for some fun. I rolled a 6 for my first dice, so I have to do one from each section.

Painful and Messy - Rolled 1, for the same clothes each night for a week
Home - 3, naked mail time
Driving - 4, naked drive thru
Sexual - 1, boning 5 random chubby girls...
Random - 2, anal vibrator

likes: anal, cbt, chastity, cuckolding, cum eating, dice dares, humiliation, ice, masturbation, orgasm denial, pain, piss, wearing panties
maybe: cam dares, crossdressing, light public, messy, light public, pics
limits: animals, extreme public, family, scat
87dareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:21 PM   #8
searchforlife

Well, first I rolled 1,1, but it wouldn't have been much of a turn on for me at all, and I was looking for an outlet for my sexual energy, so I passed on that dare and landed on 3,2 instead.
I was already driving to a friend's for the night. It was late, which made me feel alot safer. But I realized the disadvantage of this when the first red light was already green for a couple of seconds before I managed to kick my shorts off onto the floor and shift. I only hit one more red light before I got on the freeway; then my boxers came off on the offramp. I had a long string of greens while I worked up to release. The next light was green again before I could get my boxers up. When the red after that turned green I only mostly had my shorts around my hips, but I figured that I should start driving anyways - and no sooner had I turned than I saw a cop facing me from the opposite direction. They passed by and I hoped they would keep driving, but I was the only car on the road and I saw them turn around behind me. I couldn't do anything while driving, and then their lights came on. When I pulled over I yanked my shorts to my waist and buttoned them. But I didn't want to seem too suspicious by moving all around, and my belt was still obviously unbuckled and my shirt off when the female cop approached my window. Despite my pounding chest, everything went surprisingly smooth here. She just warned me about a light on my car and let me go. There were no more traffic signals at this point, so after parking I walked a few hundred feet to my friend's apartment with my heart stll beating fast and my shirt in hand.
searchforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #9
Local404

Default after 5 rerolls

5,4...Limits NO HOMO
4,1...Didn't want to cheat on my GF, with a fat girl.
1,2...Don't own cloths pins or anything pinchy
5,6...WTF seduce my sister

3,5 Everywhere I drive I will be rocking out with my cock out for one week...I'm assuming if other people are in the car I can put it away...except for my girl cause i wanna to see her reaction hahaha.

EDIT:08/09 this is getting annoying I wanted Taco Bell so bad today probably and I didn't feel like going in so I didn't stop...also its easy to forget that my junks out half the time.
DISLIKE: chastity/anal.
LIMITS: public, permanent, family.

wanna masturbate to a random person you know:
FACEBOOK DICE DARE v1

Last edited by Local404; 08-09-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Local404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
xmorbiddkx

Well this will be interesting.

Roll 3 DRIVING DARES
Roll 1 Drive somewhere that is at least 5 miles from where you live then drive home again (10 mile round trip), but on a route with lots of traffic lites, have your cock out and any time you get stopped at a red lite, masterbate. If you cum as a penalty you must do this dare again the next day.

Kik: xmorbiddkx
Telegram: xmorbiddkx

Loves Humiliation, Submission, Light Bondage, Exhibitionism, Edging, Cum/Orgasm Control, Anal, Feminization, Cross Dressing, Pics/Videos/Webcam, Dares
Limits Scat, Pee, Blood Play, Branding/Scarification, Knife Play

BDSM Test
Dirty Code

Clothes & Toys
PM Dares

Amazon Wishlist
xmorbiddkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #11
seasider1953

1,2,6,5 lot of clothes pegs hanging off my scrotum at the mo. Tip for you Sandy, it doesn't hurt! Dick yes, and nipples, I'm sure you're aware. Looking forward to your next dare, you are very inventive
seasider1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #12
juju81dare

I have 2 and 5. It was difficult

i can used girl some clothes

live: alone in the house
juju81dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:58 PM   #13
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,

Can someone roll for me please. I refuse to do the sister one in the sexual part but other than that, I'm game for the rest.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 04:39 PM   #14
r0ver
getDare Addict

So attached 2 clothes pegs to my scrotum. And one in each nip. I found the ones on my nips were way more uncomfortable.
After 5 minutes I rolled a four. So another four pegs on my scrotum.
Rolled a 5 so had to stay in for 25 minutes.
And then the worst bit. Taking the fuckers off.

Last edited by r0ver; 04-22-2019 at 04:41 PM.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:38 AM   #15
Sluttyslave418571

Default It's a for guy's thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHS 5 View Post
Umm..... Have you actually ever done this dare? Cause this date seems a little extreme and if you a girl you could get pregnant, and if your a guy you could get in trouble and have differnt kids.
You're wondering about girls getting pregnant doing a "extreme dice dare for guys?" And it's called protection.
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk