Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-22-2010, 04:27 AM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil (Roleplay) Kitty at School

I thought I’d try sharing something slightly different: A direct transcription of a roleplay between Krystal and myself. I’m not sure how much interest there is for a story told in this format, so I’m going to post a small sample first, and if you want to read more, please comment here or tell me somehow. I’m not going to post hours and hours’ worth of it unless there’s some sort of interest shown. Normally I wouldn’t comment-whore on a story, but I’m really not sure if anyone wants to read this.

All events and characters are fictional in nature, and the fact that one resembles Krystal and one resembles myself is entirely coincidence! (All the side characters really are made up, and none of this ever really took place.)

One thing I want to add: Do NOT pm Krystal or myself asking to RP (well you can ask me if you're female and interesting )

Speech is shown as normal, *this is for actions*, -this is speaking for another character.-

Premise for Part 1:
**Professor Leo has caught kitty passing notes in class, and decides to punish her for it**

Krystal
*Twirls around wearing mini purple plaid tartan skirt, thin white blouse and plain white bra and panties and knee high white socks*

Leopard
Now, get up here to the front of the class, kitty, stand up straight!

Krystal
eep! *Skips stiffly up to front of class*

*Stands up straight*

Leopard
*Looks at you and then the rest of the class* kitty here has decided that her time is more important than everyone else's, that it's fine to pass around notes and giggle all through class talking to her friends - and they have not been forgotten either - disrupting my lessons countless times. It's time that she learn that our time, both the other students and mine, is worth more than that. *turns and looks at kitty sternly*

Krystal
*Stands at attention in front of class*

Leopard
So. *Paces around you* Here we have a delinquent that continually flaunts her breaking of the rules, coming to class in a slutty imitation of our fine school's uniform, that thinks that it's all just fine to do.

*Reaches behind you and pulls up your skirt, tucking it into its waistline* Turn around and show everyone just how short your skirt is, kitty!

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting nervous as I slowly turn around exposing my panty clad butt to my classmates*

Leopard
See! Look at this! A short-skirted like slut *swipes your behind with one hand* Now what needs to be done with her? Any ideas, class?

Krystal
*I yelp and jump, blushing folding my hands in front of me watching my toes in embarrassment*

Leopard *listens to the laughter of the class as all of the students stare at kitty's ass, most of the girls laughing and making jokes, the boys staring on aroused and laughing* No one? Ah, you, you there! *points at Sarah* What do you have to say?

Leopard
-She needs correcting, Sir!-

Krystal
*I blush turning redder*

Leopard
Right, she needs correcting! She needs to be shown that passing around notes, giggling her way through lessons, thinking about god knows what. Dressed like such a slut probably busy thinking about masturbation and other dirty topics - she needs to learn that this is *not* acceptable. Wouldn't you agree, class?

-*the class nods and makes approving, excited sounds*-

*turns to kitty* And what about you, kitty? What do you have to say for yourself?

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting, gripping the front of my skirt, completely humiliated at my situation, thinking it was just a little note I passed, and now my panties are on display for whole class*

Leopard
*Picks up a ruler tapping it against my other palm* I'm waiting, kitty.

Krystal
I--- I’m sorry sir *blushing*

Leopard
Yes, you will be sorry... A very sorry piece of ass *slaps the ruler against your behind* But let's not have it said that a teacher was bullying a brat of a student ... would anyone in the class like to help out?

Krystal
*I wince as I feel the metal sting my cheek, blushing hearing the class respond*

Leopard
No volunteers? Ah, you there, Sarah! Would you like to help punish this naughty little minx who's been disturbing your lessons?

Krystal
-*she giggles shaking her head, knowing that a large portion of the class actually did have their hands up*-

Leopard
No? Very well then... I'll just have to do it myself. *Smacks the ruler against your behind again, harder this time* Hands on your head, slut.

*Moves closer and pulls your panties down to just below your cheeks, then watches them fall by themselves* Stand there while we decide just what to do with you.

Krystal
*I blush whimpering as I feel the ruler sting my ass again, my ass exposed now to my fellow students as my panties fall to my ankles. I hear giggles and whistles*

Leopard
*Turns back to you* Well we've finished discussing it, and I've decided to give you a choice... you can have 10 strokes on your bare behind with the rule in front of the class, or 100 bent across my lap with my palm... and then receive a good buggering in front of everyone as a lesson to pay attention to me ... which do you choose, kitty?

Krystal
*I blush fidgeting trying to decide as the class shouts out trying to choose my choice. Neither sounds good 10 with the metal sounds painful but at least quick, 100 sounds painful as well but so much more humiliating*

*I fidget hesitating biting my lip trying to decide*

Last edited by Leopard; 05-22-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 18 users say Thank You to Leopard for this post:
Old 05-22-2010, 04:52 AM   #2
mugenhavok

this is getting good!

i dont like public or family.

i love horror movies from mid 1980's and the 90s!

I have the following objects: bras, panties,lube.
mugenhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:53 AM   #3
Nixie
getDare Devil

Excellent !!! Love it

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil

Okay, since people seem to like it, here's the second installment: (Lots more where this came from!)

Leopard
*Taps the ruler in my hand* So which will it be? 10 hard strokes *smacks it against your behind* in front of everyone here, or *rubs my hand over your backside* would you rather my hand and then after *slides my finger to your asshole and rubs against it* get a lesson in paying attention to teacher?

Krystal
100 *I squeal feeling a very sharp sting again from the ruler, then blush*

Leopard
Oh my... *pats your behind once again* Very well, if that's what you want... come over to my chair.

*Moves my teacher's chair to a spot right in front of the class so everyone can see kitty being punished, and sits on it*

Krystal
*I blush stepping over to your chair awkwardly as my panties are around my ankles*

-*Whole class giggling hooting and hollaring*-

Leopard
*Reaches up and grabs you by your wrist as you get closer, and pulls you over my lap*

Krystal
*I yelp as you pull me down over your lap, whimpering*

Leopard
Hmmm, no, this is no good. *Shifts the chair on an angle, so that kitty's backside is tilted more towards the class, giving them a more embarrassing view of you* Much better. Now, let's get started. Be sure to count nice and clearly for the class *pulls your skirt right up around your waist, baring your behind for the whole class*

Krystal
-I see her pussy!- *a student yells* -She's going to be Rudolph the red ass slut- *another yells, the whole class enjoying the show, I whimper blushing over teachers lap*

Leopard
*listens to the yelling of the other children and laughs* Can you hear what they're saying about you, little whore? This is what happens when you interrupt my class. *Brings my hand down hard on one cheek of your behind*

Krystal
*I yelp* One!

-99 more to go- *another student yells and laughs*

Leopard
One? Is that all you have to say? *I hold you still with my free arm, pinning you down on my lap, rubbing your behind with my free hand* Let's try that again from the start. "One, thank you, Sir," is what you meant, isn't it? *smacks your behind again, the other cheek this time*

Krystal
*gasp* One thank you sir!

*Class giggling* -aww Teacher always has all the fun- *A few guys giggle*

Leopard
*I choose to ignore the laughter and catcalls, knowing it's humiliating you so much more, and continue with the spanking* Much better... 99 more to go...

Krystal
*I yelp and fidget screaming in your lap with each hard slap across my rear. Whimpering a tear running down my cheek as the class continues poking fun as I thank you for each spank*

Leopard
*I continue spanking your ass, smiling as it grows red and hot beneath my hand's attention, my free hand working hard to pin you down keeping you still*

Krystal
42 thank you sir *I whimper in pain my ass going numb*

Leopard
Getting there, kitty, almost halfway. *I pause between spanking you to spread your ass cheeks open wide to the whole close, letting them all see the dirty little asshole between, your lips showing to them as well*

Krystal
-I wanna say nice brown eye, but its rather pink. I bet she loves anal- *yells* -No way look at that puckered ass, looks far too tight to of recieved any action- *another yells* -Oh my, is she wet?- *A girl says giggling drawing the attention of the entire class at my pussy as I whimper over your lap*

Leopard
*I look down at your lips, running one finger through your slit, feeling it getting wet, even more juices becoming apparent as your lower lips are spread* Why yes, I believe she is wet. *I look back at you* I hope you're not -enjoying- this, are you, kitty?

Krystal
*I shake my head quickly back and forth as we reach 100* 100 sir thank you.

Leopard
And done. *I push you off my lap* Stand up and show the class your nice red ass, dear.

Krystal
*Tears running down my cheek, whimpering turning around as the class hollars*

Leopard
No, no, not like that *stands and drags you over to my teacher's desk, and bends you forward over it, kicking your legs to spread them wide* Now you can stay like that until the end of the lesson.

Krystal *I gasp as I’m bent over your desk my legs spread, as my ass is displayed to the whole class*

Leopard
*I sit down on the other side of my desk, pushing your fallen hair out of the way of my notes, and then continue on reading, ignoring you and the fact that everyone is too busy staring and calling out things about your spread ass and exposed pussy to pay the slightest bit of attention to me*

Krystal
*I whimper fidgeting as you leave me bent over, the class continuing to make fun of me*

Leopard
*I look up and notice you fidgeting* I'm not done with you yet, kitty. So unless you want the next lesson to be -very- uncomfortable, I suggest you remain still*

Krystal
Ye--yes sir *I lay still bent over my whimpering dying down*

Leopard
Much better. *I settle into teaching the lesson, occasionally glancing at your cute round rear on display, thinking with relish for what's to come next lesson*
Old 05-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

As usual I love your work. Its

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
mrjd3000

Love it!!! Can't wait for the next installment
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
peaceloverocknroll

wow love this, very well written, i like the format aswell although usually i wouldnt find it appealin, please write more

...NoMatterWhatWeGoThrough...WeGoThroughItTogether ...NoMatterHowFarApartWeMayGo...EveryBreathITake.. AndEveryBeatOfMyHeart...ItsJustForYou..AndThatWill NeverChange...BecauseICouldNeverTrulyLeaveYou...just remeber this...remember i love you...and im so truly sorry...i love you...

Check out my dares and stories, including, the reluctant slave(STORY, truth and dare down the park(STORY),Group dare game(DARE),Erotic Time Capusle(DARE)
peaceloverocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceloverocknroll View Post
wow love this, very well written, i like the format aswell although usually i wouldnt find it appealin, please write more
The format is what happens when you have around 10,000 words of co-written story (after the first two days, anyway...) done in chat and you don't want to rewrite it all up as proper fiction >.>

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'll keep adding more...
Old 05-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil

Leopard
*Hears the bell ring for the end of the lesson*

*Looks up and smiles that you've learned enough to know not to move, then gets up and walks around to you, pulling you upright by one arm* Come along kitty, if you're going to be buggered in front of the class this afternoon, you'd better be clean for me... I'll take you to the nurse's office to get you sorted out over lunch. *Starts dragging you from the room, aware that the back of your skirt is still tucked into itself and that your panties are now trailing around one ankle*

Krystal
To be buggered, teacher? *I ask trailing along*

Leopard
Being buggered, which you chose, kitty *I say as i drag you through the busy corridor, ignoring the students all turning to stare at you* means that you're going to be bent over in front of the class and fucked up the ass.

Krystal
*I go wide eyed, not paying attention to the students in the hall laughing at my exposed rear*

Leopard
*I turn back and look at you* something wrong, little slut? This is the punishment you asked for. *I pull you along the corridor, sure that everyone around us has heard what you’re in for*

Krystal
*I blush shaking my head, wiping a tear from my eye*

Leopard
*ignoring your tears, I pull you into the nurse's office, finding the sexy school nurse inside* Ah, nurse Sarah! Just the person I was looking for. I have a naughty student here that has a buggering punishment coming soon... I'll need you to clean her out for me over lunch. Two enemas should do it.

Krystal
Oh sure thing professor Leo *she responds leading me away from you*

Leopard (as Nurse)
Now kitty, just come through here, we'll get you sat down and sorted out. *leads you over to a medical table and sits you down, lifting your feet up and spreading them so that you're lying back and spread open, securing your feet down so that you can't move*

Krystal
*I look around unsure of what’s going to happen exactly, i fidget feeling myself locked into place*

Leopard
Relax, dear, those are just to stop you from fidgeting too much and messing up the process. *I busy myself preparing your enema, filling the bottle with warm water, then coming back with the kit and some lube, pull some gloves on, then put a dab of lube onto one finger and start smearing it around your tight behind*

Krystal
*I turn away not able to watch as you apply lube to my tight little hole, so embarrassed that I’m about to receive an enema*

Leopard
*I push my finger in a little way into your tight little asshole*

Krystal
*I gasp moaning softly as I feel a finger penetrate my rear*

Leopard
*pulls my finger back out once I decide you're lubed up enough, and replace it with the enema nozzle, pushing it right in* This might be a little bit uncomfortable, dear, but just bear with it. I'll unfasten you and let you empty it out in a bit. *undoes the clip holding the water in, letting it run down into your bottom*

Krystal
*I gasp as I feel the sudden rush of water enter my rear*

Leopard
*stands and monitors the flow until the bottle's completely emptied, then removes the nozzle again*

Now stay like that and don't make a mess in my nice office, or there'll be hell to pay.

Krystal
*I wince as I cramp from the water*

Leopard
*checks the time then looks back at you* I'll be back in about fifteen minutes. Keep it in until then and I'll unfasten you so that you can go to the bathroom and empty yourself. Don't go anywhere~ *I leave the room*

Krystal
*I moan in discomfort tossing around strapped in as I try and keep the water in, no matter how much it wants to come out I couldn’t imagine the punishment for letting it go, after I've received all this just from a note*

Leopard
(*transforms into a female student*)

*skips into the room, then notices you strapped back on the table* Oh my look at you!

Krystal
*I blush looking to the side in obvious discomfort*

Leopard
*I walk forward, giggling and coming closer* You look like you're really uncomfortable there. *I say, noticing that your ass is very red and your face all clenched up* something the matter?

Krystal
I'm being punished by Professor Leo, he spanked me now I’m receiving an enema in preparation for a buggering. *I cry*

Leopard
*gasps* Oh my! You must have been a real slut to get punished this badly! What'd you do, get caught giving some boy head? *my hand wonders down the back of your thighs, fingernails dancing down over your skin*

Krystal
*I shiver* Please don’t, I’m having trouble holding it in. and and I just passed along a note to someone.

Leopard
Ohh, I see. So you didn't even get past giving him the note saying you wanted to blow his cock. That's a shame. *ignores your request and instead giggles and grabs your lower lips, pinching and spreading them, then smacks your pussy once* Well, you be a good girl and enjoy that big, thick cock in your ass ... maybe me and my friends will ask if we can join your class for the afternoon, or if we can just merge our classes so that everyone can see! *I turn and skip back out of the room*

Krystal
*I whimper quivering as I try and keep the water in* Could this day get any worse? *I cry*

Leopard
(*changes back to Nurse Sarah*)

*bustles back into the room* Still there? Still haven't made a mess? Good, good. Feeling nice and comfortable, kitty?

Krystal
No *I cry, cramped up*

Leopard
No? Well, halfway there, dear *I unfasten the restraints* Now be a good girl and run down to the toilets down the hall and empty yourself out. Come straight back here once you're done!

Krystal
*I quickly get up my hands holding my butt as I run down the hall ignoring the laughter of the other students*

*getting to the stalls i quickly get in as I’m unable to hold it in any more letting it burst out of me*

Leopard
*nurse looks at the clock and taps her foot*

Krystal
*running back into the room laughter from the hall my hands covering my rear my panties in hand*

Leopard
Oh there you are. I was beginning to think you were going to keep me waiting all day. Sit, sit!

Krystal
*blushing I sit back in the chair*

Leopard
Quickly now, child, quickly! I don't have all day to waste on you. *pushes you back in the chair and ties your legs again, then without warning pushes the nozzle of freshly refilled enema kit into your behind and unclips it* no spilling.

Krystal
Yes nurse. *I say blushing as I feel it filling me up again*

Leopard
*watches the bag emptying then hears the bell ring* Oh, blast! Well I can't stay here wasting my time on you, I'll just write you a note to give to Professor Leo and you can wait out the fifteen minutes before emptying in class. *scribbles a note out then folds it* I'll be checking if he gets it. *pulls out the nozzle and unfastens your ankles, then takes your panties out of your hands and stuffs them into your mouth, and then places the folded note between them so that it's balanced between your lips* Now don't go losing that!

Krystal
*I go wide eyed murmuring then hurry off, running awkwardly down the hall trying to not let it out, though I feel the tiniest dribble down my thigh*

Leopard
-*people in the hall point and stare and laugh at the girl running through the halls, panties stuffed in her mouth, skirt pulled up at the back revealing her bare ass with a drip of liquid trailing from it*-
Old 05-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #10
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

this is great. the format gives it a different feel to all the other stories. i like it

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #11
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pencil

Krystal
*I blush walking through your door, the class giggling as i walk towards you to give you the note*

Leopard
This afternoon, class, we'll be-- oh, what is it now? kitty? *reads note* Oh, I see. Well go on, bend over the side of the desk, give everyone a good view of your soon to be sore ass.

Krystal
*I blush scooting to the desk and bends over panties still stuffed in my mouth*

Leopard
*I look again at the note and then look back at you* This note says that you've had two enemas, had your dirty asshole filled up with water and then flushed back out *I elaborate for the class, hearing them gasp and laugh at the news* And that you're all lubed up and ready to go. Well that explains the wetness. *I unzip my pants, pulling out my hard cock, not mentioning that the note did -not- say any such thing*

Krystal
*I blush murmuring that I haven’t been able to empty second one yet as I see your thick cock flop out*

Leopard
What's that, kitty? Were you mumbling something through your panties there? *I reach over and pull them out, picking them up and taking a long sniff of them right in front of you*

Krystal
*I got wide eyed and blush fidgeting as I cramp up from the water* I---I haven’t had chance to empty second enema.

Krystal
-Smell good teach?- *a few students yell*

Leopard
Yeah, she's a right little wet whore. *I call back, then toss the panties over to a nearby group of boys who laugh and pass your panties between them*

Leopard
*I look back at you* So you're still full and filthy... well we can't have that at all *I look about, then spot a bucket in the corner, walk over to it and pull out the mop, and dump the bucket up on top of my desk* Very well, there's a bucket for you to use. Take the rest of your clothing off so that you don't get it dirty and empty yourself out.

Krystal *I blush looking over as they play and sniff at my panties, then hoot and holler waving them around as you tell me to strip. I stand up playing with my buttons looking at the floor hands shaking*

Leopard
Quickly, slut! We don't have forever *I smack your behind with my metal ruler hard, hurrying you along*

Krystal
*I jump a little bit of water trailing down my leg after slap, I quickly go to start taking off my clothes*

Leopard
*the classroom full of students hoots and yells as you start undressing*

Krystal
*I blush glancing around seeing one of the boys sniffing my panties sticking his hand down his pants. I look away quickly as I finish my last button on my shirt sliding it off leaving my in bra and skirt

Leopard
We don't have all day *I mutter at you, coming over and unfastening the back of your bra and squeezing your breasts, pulling the bra away, hearing someone yell 'get a good handful' as i do*

Krystal
I’d like to suck on those perky tits *I hear a student yell as I slip off my skirt your hands still over my chest as I’m bared naked for class, clenching up as my stomach cramps*

Leopard
Now get the skirt off *I tell you, tapping my foot impatiently, tossing your bra into the crowd of eagerly watching students*

Krystal
Oh my, cute! *some yell as they play with my bra, my skirt around my ankles as I fidget in front of class*

Leopard
Don't just stand there fidgeting; get up over that bucket and empty your asshole out so that we can get on with the lesson you're holding up.

Krystal
*jumps on desk squatting down legs spread facing the class, as i release all the water*

Leopard
*the class hoots and cheers, listening to the water stream out of your behind, watching it, watching you bared and unable to hide from all of their eyes*

Krystal
*I glance and shiver as the last empties out of me, the class laughing*

Leopard
Good girl, now get off my desk. *I take the bucket and put it by the door, for you to take and clean out after*

Krystal
*I blush stepping off the desk pushing my hair out of my face*

Leopard
Hmm, I've gone all soft having to wait for you *grabs you by your hair and bends you over, pushing your face into my cock* Make me hard again, kitty, so we can get on with this.

Krystal
*I blush and gasp as I take your cock into my mouth* awe what a jip why does prof get all the fun, she was disrupting our learning *a boy shouts as I suck you off feeling you get hard*

Leopard
Quiet! *I snarl at them* Maybe if you pass this week's test, you'll get a misbehaving girl to use however you want ... maybe it'll even be kitty here *I pull your head right down over my cock, pressing your nose into my pubic area, growing hard in your mouth*

Krystal
*I gag over it, hearing the class boo and protest*

Leopard
Silence! *I roar at them, pulling you down harder, making you gag more* Show me that you can actually perform in your studies and I'll put the next misbehaving girl on the teacher's desk for anyone to use for the day... but until then, shut up unless you want to join her up here receiving the same punishment!

Krystal
So those getting B an higher are good? *one makes a smart comment, as i gag your cock growing hard filling my small mouth*

Leopard
Get a B and kitty here will suck your cock in front of the class *I reply back* Now go stand by the window looking out, for being so rude. I can finish her punishment in private if you're not interested in watching it.

Krystal
Shut up and sniff her panties! *a boy yells tossing them to one of the loud mouths, he looks a bit shocked and flushed as they smack him in the face, I continue to suck on your cock wondering if this is just all a dream*

Krystal
Think I might have a lot more motivation for this class *a few yell out after your comment*

Leopard
*turning away from them and putting their complaints out of my mind, I pull you off my cock and turn and push you down over the end of the desk, turning you enough so that everyone gets a good view of your body, then move up behind you and push my now very hard cock straight into your cleaned out asshole*

Krystal
*I scream as your cock stretches my tight ass gripping onto the desk, I look back over my shoulder at you whimpering also noticing that few in the crowd have started masturbating watching, the one with my panties has them wrapped around his cock, I blush and turn away*

Leopard
*I hear the catcalls rise as my cock plunges deeper into your ass, my hands holding your hips firmly in place, noticing the redness from your earlier spanking still present, and begins fucking your asshole with a deep, steady rhythm*

Krystal
It’s not a punishment if she loves it! *some shout out, as they hear me moan as each thrust slams me into your desk*

Leopard
*I ignore their calls, privately agreeing but enjoying the feel of your asshole wrapped tight around my cock too much to stop now, ramming it in hard and fast, feeling myself growing so hot and ready to orgasm after all the abuse that's been heaped upon you*

Krystal
*I moan squirming as your thick cock tears apart my small tight ass, my pussy getting wet*

Leopard
*pounds your asshole harder and faster, moaning and grunting now, my hands slapping down on your ass one after the other, really gripping and pulling you against my cock, using your ass with no regard to your comfort at all*

Krystal
Professor Leo! *I moan curling my fingers and toes as you pound me relentlessly, the whole class gasps in an uproar at my moan*

Leopard
*I feel myself orgasm at your words, cum shooting out of my cock and filling up your tiny little asshole, panting, my mind slowly coming back down to reality at the sound of roars of laughter and cries of shock. I pull out, wiping my cock across your behind to clean it, then return to my seat, silent and ignoring you*

Krystal
*I blush being left naked bent over your desk the class still in awe of my punishment my cum filled ass still on display for them*

Leopard
*I look up just in time for the bell to ring* That's it for today, class. Remember, if you want a piece of this filthy but highly satisfying ass bent over my desk, improve your grades by the test at the end of the week, and she'll be more than willing to service you. Oh and kitty, get some clothes on, you dirty little whore. If you're lucky maybe some of them won't be covered in students' cum *I get up and walk from the room*

Krystal
*I stand up looking at the class laughing, most the boys obviously hard, some of the girls giggling smiling at me* ummm *I say shyly* Can I have my underwear back please, whoever has it? *i ask standing there naked*

Krystal
*as some walk out i over hear many make the comment they are going to study their butt off for the test*

Leopard
*one of the boys looks up at you, then back down again, lifting up your panties that had been draped over his cock, now stained with his cum as he used them to orgasm. He throws them over at you* -There you go, put them on, you dirty slut!-

Krystal
-You got a leak!- *one yells running by slapping my ass, hinting at the cum dripping from my rear*

-Careful with those nipples you'll poke an eye out- *another teases*

Krystal
*I blush opening them up completely soaked in his cum, I bend over to slide them on grossed out by how wet they are*

Leopard
-I'm glad I'm not in your position,- * one of the girls says as they walk out past you* -I'd hate to have the whole school knowing how much of a slut I am... but I guess you like that, don't you? You screamed the professor's name pretty loud...- *she hands you your bra, but now the area around your nipples has been cut out, the words 'slut' and 'whore' written across both white cups in black marker*

Krystal
*I whimper wiping away a tear as i slip the bra on my nipples poking out, i then go over to get my skirt and blouse off the floor*

Leopard
*As you bend over, one of the few remaining boys in the class walking out pushes his hand into your soaked panties and his finger up your ass* oh, gross! She's full of teacher cum! *he says, wiping his dirty finger up over your back*

Krystal
*I gasp and jump turning around blushing as i slip blouse over my arms*

Leopard
-I wonder which of our names she'll scream out on Friday- *one of the boys in the final group to leave the room says* -Bet you it's going to be mine!-

Krystal
*I blush turning bright red, as I button up my blouse*

Leopard
-Hey, did you hear?- *a girl in the last group says in return as they walk through the door* -She's not even into boys! I heard she was a lesbian!-

Leopard
-Not a chance,- *the boy retorts* -She screams for cock too well!-

-*they leave you alone in the classroom*-

Krystal
*I blush sniffling looking back to check out the girl who said that, her skirt rolled up high taunting me, just barely showing me she had a thong on. Alone in the class I go over to the bucket and sit over it pulling down my soaked panties to let the teachers cum out of my ass*

*I blush standing up pulling my panties back up lifting my skirt tugging at them covered in the students cum*

*Letting my skirt fall i walk around the class, feeling so humiliated knowing I’ll never live this down. Knowing from now on I’ll be known as the class whore. feeling violated yet also slightly aroused as the professor stopped before i could orgasm. I walk casually over to his desk*

*I look around, then bend myself over the desk, sliding my hand down my stomach into my cum soaked panties I begin rubbing my clit*

*I bend myself over the desk moaning quietly as I work my clit imagining the class was back in*

*Moaning imagining the catcalls and hooting and hollering*

*Uses other hand to slide my wet panties off letting them thump falling to floor as I expose my ass to the imaginary class, moaning as my fingers work their way in*

*Hand still back I lift up my skirt back over my back exposing my bare cum soaked ass as I finger myself*

*I moan curling my toes as I orgasm in the class*

*I get up bending over to pull my dirty panties back up wondering what the end of the week will bring...*

That's it for the first day of RP :P (There are two more continuing this series so far...)
Old 05-23-2010, 01:25 AM   #12
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Why do I find this story awfully amusing?! D:

By the way... did Krystal really use capital letters?????

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:03 AM   #13
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAngel View Post

By the way... did Krystal really use capital letters?????

I hate you ♥

(needzmoreletterz)

[KRYSTAL! YOU KNOW THE RULE ABOUT 16 CHARACTERS.]
[:P]

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Last edited by Krystal; 05-23-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:14 AM   #14
Star Shadows
Prodigy

That was one of the best things I have ever read on hear!
Good work you guys!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:17 AM   #15
Dutch
getDare Sweetheart

I just love the story!

Problem is it makes me want to be humiliated and such

Adopt a Pokemon!

24, male, switch.
If you have to ask my likes / limits, chances are you will never know.

Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, fiction, punishment, roleplay, school